Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory Ch. 06

Story Info
D. Raven fucks them both.
2k words
4.6
2.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Raven cleared her throat. "Do you have any idea how frustrating it is, for an empath, to be trying to clear my mind while you two not only want each other, but an entire Wyoming's worth of people want to see you fuck?"

She stood, back rigid, over Dick and Kory. The air conditioning pushed in on her cloak, pressing it flat to her spine. Her plump ass broke up the sweeping lines of her cloak, sending it outward in a tempting provocation. And her cloak was too thin to obscure the shape and plump outline of her buttocks.

With the lingering arousal animating the air, Raven could only think of what a sight her little display would make for the camera she had her back turned to. Perhaps that was why her magic faltered—allowing the camera to restart and stream her body to the world.

Dick groaned his way awake, only to be greeted with Kory lovingly petting his body—availing herself of his clear skin and stone-hard muscles even while still mostly asleep. He also became aware of Raven standing over him; even with her skimpy costume leaving her legs bare from crotch to boots, he felt abashed at his nudity.

But he was outnumbered on that count. Kory was hardly ashamed of the skin either of them was baring and Raven didn't care either. At least, he didn't think she did. She certainly seemed as stoic as she would be with the pair of them fully dressed.

Dick didn't want to put this all on Kory. He'd joined in enthusiastically and definitely put in his fair share of lust into the equation. All he could do, really, was caress Kory back. "I'm sorry about your meditation, Rae. Kory and I didn't know we would bother you. We are on different floors..."

Raven glanced from camera to camera. Like a gathering rebellion, more and more of them were blinking on, catching her from new angles. It was like a horde of fawning admirers—she felt flickers of distant lust as the watchers who'd gorged themselves on the sight of Dick and Kory's bareness now feasted on her own tempting flesh.

"It was for charity," Kory explained. "Not that we need an excuse. But if I'd known it would be so much more egregious for you, we would of course have taken your feelings into account. I know usually you enjoy sampling our passion for each other—even secondhand."

"She does?" Dick asked, and Raven felt his arousal added to the mix. So much more potent and raw than that of all the internet onlookers. They were content to watch; Dick wouldn't settle for anything but the fullest of pleasure from those he lusted after.

"Just because I get turned on doesn't mean I want to be turned on," Raven demurred, eying Kory icily.

"You don't have to ask," Kory replied. "You're welcome to sit in on my intimate relations with Dick whenever you want."

"I don't want," Raven insisted, her voice gaining a shrill edge.

"Oh? Then am I mistaken as to the reason why you're so often in the vicinity when Dick and I have finished expressing our sexuality?"

Raven colored, spots of pink coming to her gray cheeks. She felt the eyes of the cameras on her in a horrible, glorious feedback loop. The more they lusted after her, the more passionate she felt. The more passion that animated her flesh, that warmed her skin—the more she was lusted after.

She could feel the steady backbeat of Kory's appreciation for her, humming along, twining with Dick's arousal in perfect harmony. They both wanted her, not only for themselves, but for each other. Dick wanted Kory to have her. Kory wanted Dick to have her.

Raven felt her breath coming harder, hotter than before.

Kory glanced over at a computer screen. "Oh my sweet X'Hal... the chat has raised two million dollars! For Raven! If she will be naked and do naked things with us!"

Raven was so overwhelmed that she managed to cool her voice down to its usual ironic candor. "America wants to see me have a threesome?"

"Of course!" Kory enthused. "Who wouldn't want to see that joy for you? And they don't even know what amazing sex Dick is capable of giving! You must try him, Raven. The universe is signaling you that it's time to discover this facet of our affection for you!"

"The universe is a bunch of horny weirdos with way too much disposable income?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Dick assured her. "But I will make it good for you. I can promise you that. And you know Kory will enjoy herself."

Kory nodded energetically. "And I know Dick will truly love your tight cunt."

"What makes you think my cunt is so tight?" Raven asked, defaulting to her usual sarcasm as the prospect of this tempting threesome overwhelmed her.

Kory giggled and held up Dick's swelling manhood. "What cunt would not be tight when wrapped around this?"

Raven let out a moan. She couldn't resist any longer. And, hearing the uncharacteristic sound emerge from their solemn friend, Dick and Kory knew that she belonged to them for until they were done with her.

***

Barbara Gordon knew she shouldn't be watching this. Even if Dick and Kory were just throwing it out there to everyone who made a token donation, it still felt wrong. Like a breach of trust for her, Dick's old girlfriend, to be watching this intimacy... if it were her and Dick, then this kind of thing would be theirs and theirs alone, not shared with the entire world.

But she had watched it. Was watching it. She'd caught the tail-end of their first marathon fuck and nearly came herself, just watching them. Then she'd kept the feed going as they slept, one of many stimulated and aroused by the simple sight of their embrace.

Even as her vast intellect coordinated various Justice League activities and the Batclan's combined efforts in Gotham, she had one eye on what Dick and Kory were doing. Or rather, having.

It was so evident how much they loved each other. How aroused they were by each other. How much they enjoyed the other's body. It was obvious even from how they slept together, holding one another like an artist would hold his masterpiece. The pleasure they gave themselves was both artwork and art itself.

Barbara could barely resisting masturbating; each time she glanced at them, it was an assault on her senses. Her cunt throbbed into the cotton of her panties and her breasts swelled, needling nipples chafing against the fabric of her bra until she took it off. Her shirt too. Finally, she was naked, wearing only her chair as this unconventional masturbation continued.

She felt dominated—teasingly mastered by Dick and Kory and what they offered her of themselves. When they began again... when their slumbering animal bodies woke to the passion that was clearly burning inside them, even asleep... Barbara knew she would give into it as much as them. She would come like they did.

And then Raven interposed herself into the proceedings and Barbara felt crushed under their collective heel, fully surrendered to their sexual control. Dick and Kory were perfect in and of themselves, a match, a love affair. She could only be a voyeur there.

But with Raven in the mix, Barbara could not help but picture herself as the interloper. She imagined being drawn in like this third party was... lavished with seduction and fondles as Raven was lucky enough to experience. She felt those touches on her body like her imagination had taken form. And Barbara could not keep from touching herself; knowing she was fully subsumed into a relationship she'd once felt was nothing but debauched coitus.

She hadn't realized that coitus alone could utterly consume her.

Barbara didn't know if she'd be able to focus on the JLA or Gotham if she had to. All her usual little chores with supply chains and intelligence gathering and satellite trajectories were going ignored. Luckily, there were no crises. Barbara sank into her fixation with the threesome and there was nothing to keep her float.

She concentrated—insofar as she could concentrate—on Raven's pussy. Ironically, the pileous Kory was shaven bare, but Raven had a patch of purple curls gracing her mound. It reminded Barbara of the tiny jewel that sat on Raven's brow.

One of the cameras was pointed right at Raven's groin—Barbara had so many of her set-up's monitors tuned to one feed of the livestream or another—and Barbara saw Raven's labia parted, her inner lips sticking out.

She had the best seat in the house as a thief's hand went to Raven's offered cunt and a finger disappeared into the dark tunnel she held inside her. Barbara strained her eyes to see further into that deep cavern, but it wasn't hers to invade, it was Dick's.

Frantically, she swiveled her head to another monitor, now seeing a side view of the bed they'd moved to. Kory had Dick's member in her mouth as he fingered Raven.

And Barbara knew that she'd have to work a lot harder if she ever wanted to give Dick the kind of sexual high he was clearly getting with Kory.

She couldn't help but love how passionately Kory devoured Dick's manhood. It was the lust she herself harbored for the magnificent endowment, expressed without reservation. She watched in lustful fascination as Dick worked himself out of Kory's mouth and circled around behind her.

Having lain down on her belly to suckle him, now Kory raised onto her knees, resting her head on the bedspread. Dick brought his erection to her sex—Barbara saw it peeking between her thighs. And from another camera, she saw the cockhead going through Kory's slot and into her passage, the imperious princess now being fucked like a dog in heat.

Another angle showed Raven wiggling underneath Kory, ducking her head under Dick's pistoning cock. She laid on her back under Kory like she was sixty-nining her, though all Kory seemed capable of doing at the moment was taking Dick's thrusts... and only that.

Raven had her head between Kory's thighs. She looked straight up at how they coupled. It was an insane position, something out of a debauched porno—Barbara couldn't imagine herself ever doing such a thing, not even during the wildest sex imaginable, but here was Raven doing it, only a few minutes after Dick and Kory had sucked her into their fun and games.

Dick withdrew from Kory's slit and offered himself to Raven's mouth. She held her lips shut, staring at his gargantuan prick like she was afraid of it. Dick took his cock away and pressed it back inside of Kory; she moaned gratefully. But no sooner was he in her than he'd pulled out again, his cock almost menacingly jutting towards Raven's shut mouth.

The empath licked her lips, but did not fully open them. Barbara watched wide-eyed, without blinking. She didn't know if she was hoping for Raven to open her mouth and give Dick the blowjob he was asking for, or if she wanted Dick to go back inside Kory, come inside her, even breed her. God only knew the Tamaranian wouldn't be using protection.

Barbara didn't know what she wanted to see more. But she didn't have to choose. The poll would decide where Dick came, if he came at all this early in the proceedings. Barbara knew she didn't have Kory's sex appeal, but she was no slouch in the passion department. And when Dick made love to her, it went on and on.

Memories swirled together with the present as it played out on the screens—Barbara knew she couldn't take both the past and the modern, all barraging her overextended arousal at once. If Dick didn't have to come, she certainly had to. She thought she might start, if Dick was going the distance. She didn't want them to come without her, but absent the actual caresses of Dick and Kory and even Raven, Barbara knew it'd take some elbow grease to get her off.

Hard work and a lot more of the show these three debauched heroes were putting on.

A. Dick comes in Kory's pussy.

B. Dick comes in Raven's mouth.

C. Barbara masturbates waiting for Dick to come.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers