Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory Ch. 05

Story Info
A. Call him master.
901 words
4.33
1.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

With Dick initially unresponsive to her overtures, Kory had turned to Franklin Crandall and much as she loved sex, she had never been unfaithful to him. Somehow, he had satisfied her... kept that burning need inside her for himself and him alone.

But he'd died. Kory had spent a short time in mourning, then turned to other men, other women. Though she enjoyed the sex, it was never truly satisfying. She orgasmed, as she always did... sometimes just thinking about a hard cock inside her could do it... but the empty feeling she had, even after the most rousing sex, began to trouble her. She tried to sate it after they left, touching herself to orgiastic fervor, but that didn't help either.

Was it possible that even then, nothing but Dick could satisfy her? She didn't know. All she knew was that now, after so long, she was finally satisfied. And she wasn't about to let her satisfaction get away for lack of appreciation. She would give Dick all the reasons he could ever ask for to stay with her.

And she'd enjoy herself in the process.

Dick let out a hard grunt, as always unable to believe just how vividly Kory's sex convulsed around his manhood. He pumped her hard, pulling at her hips, and everywhere he felt inside her, she rippled with a return of the pressure. Dick couldn't help but share in Kory's overwhelming ecstasy.

He spurted, spraying his thick load into Kory's contracting folds as though putting out a fire. Kory cried out, feeling Dick spend himself inside her. Her pussy squeezed and roiled harder than ever. Her stomach was a flurry of reactions shuddering up from her depths. Her inner thighs tightened, loosened, shimmied with reverberations of the motion deep inside her cunt.

"Oh! X'Hal! X'Hal..." she moaned, the intense throbbing finally slowing, stilling until she felt only a gentle stirring in her womanhood. "Dick, that was so good, so beautiful... X'Hal, I love it when you forget to be gentle... and remember all I can take..."

"Kory..." Dick sighed back at her. "I love you."

"Of course you do, silly. You just showed me that."

Dick yawned. He was in superb condition, but it wasn't enough. He'd been awake for the past twenty hours, putting off sleep because a million things needed doing. Sex with Kory had taken even more out of him. And now her body rested under him, cushioning him, her arms and even her hair blanketing him in warm softness.

He knew he should've kept going—pushed to fully satisfy Kory's endless lust—but the Tamaranian didn't want that. Her fingers traced over the taut, wiry muscles beneath his skin, not trying to elicit further energy from him, but continuing the dampening gentleness of the afterglow.

"You've given me plenty of pleasure," Kory assured him. "Now allow me to give you comfort... yes... rest now, Dick... rest... I can tell how much you want it... let me give you what you want..."

"Kory," he muttered again, tiredly, laying his head down on her voluptuous breasts.

Kory purred happily, shutting her own green eyes and entangling her long, sculpted legs with Dick's limbs. Her arms wrapped around him. His wound around her, hands twisting in her hair. Softly, Dick began to snore—Kory smiled. It was as welcome to her as a meowing kitten in her lap.

"Enjoy what you've claimed, my master."

He was nothing like the foul Gordanians who had laid claim to being her master. They'd been weak men, unable to truly master her, resorting to force and coercion because she wouldn't submit to him. Dick would never ask for that kind of mastery. And because of that, she willingly submitted to him. She knew that he was worthy of being her master for the simple reason that even she didn't mind being his slave.

Kory would give him anything; he would ask of her nothing.

***

Elsewhere, Raven finally gave up on her meditation. For hours now, there'd been a hot core of lust and sensuality spilling through Titan Tower, disturbing her equilibrium. But she was used to that kind of challenge to her control. Dick and Kory always made for a formidable test of her decorum. But... she checked her clock... six hours. That was ridiculous, even by their standards. She'd thought edging and tantric sex were her things, not anything two people so overenthusiastic as them would get into.

And so, summoning her hooded cloak to swath her costumed body, she went to check on them. It was not beyond one of their enemies to strike at them using sexuality as a weapon—Dick's old enemy Poison Ivy specialized in that. It was only as she drew close to their room that she sensed a telepresence... the lusts of hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, directed at the inhabitants of this single room. Distance made no difference on the astral plane. Clearly, Dick and Kory were being spied on.

Angry on behalf of her friends, Raven cast a quick spell to shut the cameras off. It was easy: technology and magic were never the best bedfellows. Then she swept into the room to see if the two were simply the victims of high-tech voyeurs or if they were at more risk even than that.

A. Raven fucks Dick.

B. Raven fucks Kory.

C. Raven watches them fuck.

D. Raven fucks them both.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers