Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory Ch. 07

Story Info
B. Dick comes in Raven’s mouth.
1.5k words
4.8
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers

Dick silently took hold of his cock. He held it up to Raven's mouth, letting her nostrils flare over the dripping length of it. Pungent not only with his own seeping precum, but from being buried in Kory's wet pussy.

"Suck it," Dick told her.

"You'd rather be in my mouth than her slit?" Raven asked, glancing downwards at Kory's vividly pink pussy, set in her bronze skin like the plump, juicy fruit within the rind of an orange.

Dick's grin was that of a man challenged. "Let's just say I know what Kory looks like with a prick inside her. I want to see how you look with it in your mouth."

Raven could feel it getting to her--the thrill of this strange, untested coupling. But none of the tribulation of cheating. Kory was right there. She probably wanted to see just as bad as Dick. She'd probably watch this footage later, just like all the people around the world, shelling out good money just to see what Raven was doing.

Raven took his manhood lovingly in her hand. She didn't realize until she reached out how excited she was; her hand was shaking. Dick was as excited. His member pulsed like the living thing it was, like it was on fire with life. She knew she'd have to give him a hell of a blowjob to fully satisfy an erection as vivacious as he had.

She closed her lips tightly on his glans. His cock tried to harden even more with her lips on it, but the muscle could get no more solid. So it tensed, vibrating, shaking with fervor for the pleasure she offered it. As Raven worked more and more of its length inside of her mouth, she found herself for the first time challenge by her mouthful. It wasn't dead and inert, but alive and roiling, mirroring every bit of pressure she put into it with seething shuddering. Raven didn't have a fraction of the experience Kory did, dealing with such a massive phallus. She had to back down its length as it quivered with unholy appreciation of her.

"Don't stop," Dick urged her, catching her purple bangs in his hands. He didn't pull on them, use them like reins, but Raven couldn't back up any further without testing his grasp.

Dick petted the hair he held with his thumbs. Raven didn't want to rip free of his hold on her. She liked looking up and seeing her own hair spooled out for his enjoyment.

"Suck me," Dick told her. His words reminded Raven that this wasn't some alien object she was dealing with. It was part of Dick. A part meant for pleasure.

She kissed and licked the entire length of his phallus, unable to shake the thought that it was him. A man she'd admired and liked and, yes, lusted after for so long. It was big enough for her to really go to work on it. Feeling the excitement coursing through her, Raven imagined his cock like an object of worship. Dick, and this part of Dick, had freed her from the monotony of control and awakened the woman in her.

Raven loved it. She would show Dick exactly how much she loved it.

Taking him back into her mouth, she drew her teeth over the tender contours of his shaft. Dick groaned loudly but not in complaint. Encouraged by how vocal the usually taciturn man was being, Raven grew even more active.

Her tongue flew over Dick's glans, massaging and stroking his knob until she tasted fresh precum spilling onto her taste buds. She pushed her tongue at his collar, trying to force it amidst the loose flesh that could cover his entire cockhead, but she didn't manage it.

Not that that mattered.

The only important thing was the attempt; the undiluted enjoyment of having her tongue at work on his masculinity. His erection jerked, dancing against both the roof and palate of her mouth. Dick petted her hair. His hands were strong, rough, but his touch was deft. Raven felt pure affection in his fingers as they ran through her locks and swept down her cheeks.

"Keep going," Dick said tersely, teeth tightening together with how hard Raven's tongue was flailing. "Suck harder! I love knowing that you're tasting my precum--see in your eyes that you like it. Yeah, yeah, that's it, Rae! That's how you take care of my cock!"

She felt the red-hot tip of his prick pound against the roof of her mouth. Normally cool-headed, Raven felt entirely flummoxed by having so much passion locked inside her jaw. Not knowing what to do, she wrapped her little pink tongue around his girth. Dick seemed to appreciate what she was doing. His eyes rolled upward and he rested his hands on Raven's head, kneading the skin of her scalp as she kept milking his cock.

***

Kory sucked on Raven's burgeoning clit until Raven couldn't take it--not that and Dick's lengthy erection stuffing her mouth. She reached down to push Kory away. Kory fought her, taking a few quick licks at her core before she let her head drift back. Simply to watch Raven's cunt seethe and twitch, filled with lust even when empty... all how much she was enjoying giving Dick head.

Dick took his eyes off Raven's upturned eyes and looked to Kory, at the other end of the goth's pallid body. Kory's eyes were smiling.

"Proud of yourself, aren't you?" Dick said. "Well, why shouldn't you be? I can feel Raven's little shudders, liking what you're doing. Should I be worried that after all our time together, you haven't forgotten anything about eating pussy?"

Kory kissed Raven's thighs as she spoke, hiding her beaming smile under Raven's wiggling hips. "Why should you be? You taught me most of it. I'm just doing what felt good when you did it to me."

***

Raven couldn't believe they were talking this way in front of her. Then, she recalled how many people were watching her. Seeing everything she did. Exactly how she was acting.

It hadn't sounded so intimidating before--when had she ever cared what people thought of her?--but now that she found herself enjoying this so much, she worried about others seeing her enthusiasm.

Dick let out a soulful gasp of delight at her ministrations. Raven felt a pang of worry over just how much he was enjoying this. How that would look. She started back down his length but he cradled her head in his powerful fingers and kept her right there, mouthing his cock to the point that she was impaled on it.

"Keep sucking," he told her. "You haven't even begun to enjoy yourself."

What he said burned Raven's ears. She couldn't believe how obscene he was being... a man she respected and followed into battle.

But he was right. The more she did this, the more of a thrill she felt. In spite of everything she would've once thought of herself, she was growing more and more aroused at the exhibitionism of it all. Like more people were watching her every second. All of them wishing they were her or wishing they were in her mouth like Dick was. She wasn't getting tired of this, not even getting used to this. It got better and better for her. And she didn't care if they saw how much she liked doing this.

They liked it too. This was what they'd wanted to see.

***

Barbara saw Dick take his cock from Raven's mouth. She wondered if he wasn't being polite, avoiding giving Raven the harsh taste of cum when he ejaculated so prodigiously, but that wasn't it. Dick came out of her and immediately spurted, hitting Raven in her pale face, his white-hot cum almost losing itself in her milky skin. Then he pushed his shooting cock right back into Raven's lips--she suckled it like she was starving.

Barbara bit her lip. She couldn't see how much more Dick was coming. So far, he'd given Raven about the load she'd always gotten out of him. Barbara would've understood if he gave her more--both her and Kory.

Barbara wondered what it would mean if, even here, Dick came more for her than for two other women.

Raven got up, turning around to face Kory, and Barbara quickly switched the camera angle to one that would catch Raven's expression. She saw Raven open her mouth--on her tongue was the thick white morass of semen that Dick had left there.

Kory sat up, bringing her face to Raven's open lips, and she licked Dick's ejaculation from Raven's mouth into hers. They passed it back and forth, kissing the jizz onto each other's lips and then sucking it off. Barbara had never seen something so erotic. Her mind blanked, lost in a memory of how Dick's seed tasted, while her eyes idly watched and her hand steadily rubbed up and down at her groin.

Now that Dick had had his turn with Raven, and been taken out of commission by that luscious mouth, Barbara wondered what Kory had in store for her.

A. Kory makes Raven eat pussy.

B. Kory makes Raven suck cock.

C. Kory fucks Raven herself.

Zev95
Zev95
1,590 Followers