Teenage Domme Ch. 01: Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen was blurring the lines between seduction and degradation, a tactic that could swiftly lead to submission in the right woman. Barbara looked thoroughly entranced by the treatment, making Chloe think the MILF might actually crave humiliation and not know it. Chloe was eager to find out, so she decided to take a no-holds-barred approach that would bring out Barbara's inner masochist if she had one. It would be exhilarating if it worked -- and even if it didn't.

Pumped to get started, Chloe said matter-of-factly, "You're quite the bitch, aren't you."

That finally provoked Barbara. "Excuse me?" she huffed.

"I know what you are," Chloe taunted. "You think everyone should bow down to you... your sister, your daughter, your coworkers. But the partners at your firm won't bow to you because they know what a servile little slut you are."

"How dare you!"

"And deep inside you like being a servile slut. You want to be stepped on and put in your place. Your problem with your husband is that he isn't demanding enough."

"That's a lie."

"Really? And it's obvious you like women. Tell me you're not attracted to me... go ahead."

"Well, you're..."

"I'm what?"

"You're attractive, for a woman."

Chloe snorted, "Yeah, you bet I am. You've been staring at my tits since I got here. But don't worry, you can have all of this..." she swept her hands along her body Vanna White style, "...if you show me what a whore you are. The whore you're desperate to be."

"This is absurd!" Barbara protested in vain.

"No more talking. Don't move," Chloe ordered. It was time to get physical with the lawyer.

Instead of sitting down, Chloe approached Barbara like a feline predator. The woman seemed to shrink in response, frozen like so much prey. No doubt several emotions were running through her mind at the moment. Shock. Confusion. Almost certainly lust.

Chloe walked up behind the MILF. Without hesitation she grabbed a fistful of the woman's hair and pulled her head back until it was hanging over the back of the sofa. Barbara just looked up at her, stunned.

Chloe announced, "You're gonna be my bitch for the next two hours, whether you like it or not. But I bet you love it, you dirty cumbucket." She leaned down and kissed the woman aggressively on her lips like a lust-stricken lover might -- or a ravenous domme. Barbara put up no resistance, even as her lips were forced apart by Chloe's tongue.

Without releasing Barbara's hair, Chloe slid her other hand inside the attorney's blouse and bra and roughly fondled one of her breasts. The nipple quickly tensed up and Chloe taunted her, "God, you're aroused." The teen continued to grope the woman, switching to the other breast, then back again. Then she went for the ultimate prize, reaching into Barbara's pants to tantalize her cunt. To Chloe's surprise, the woman's panties were already wet. She'd truly awakened something in Barbara. "Fuck, you're soaked," she laughed. This was a green light if anything was. "Where's your bed?"

Barbara pointed down the hall with a dazed expression on her face.

"Great! Come along, little slut." Chloe grabbed Barbara's hair again and towed her into the bedroom.

The woman's bed was rather impressive -- an imposing king-sized piece, probably an antique purchased from some overpriced dealer. Chloe didn't care. She summarily shoved Barbara onto the bed.

"We both know you want this so you might as well enjoy it," Chloe declared. Whether Barbara enjoyed it or not, she'd learn what it's like to be controlled and humiliated. Damn this is fun, the teen thought. She was drunk on domination right now.

Barbara looked nervous as hell but said nothing in response, so Chloe went to work. First she produced a pair of police-issue handcuffs from her pockets (cargo pants could be very useful). "Wrists out," she demanded.

Barbara found her vocal cords again. "What...?" Submissive or not, this was a step towards lunacy.

"Now!" Chloe demanded with fury.

The fierce response made Barbara shut up again. Chloe pretended to seethe at her, figuring the onslaught was just making the MILF wetter. Whether out of lust or fear, Barbara finally extended her arms.

Chloe smiled and cuffed the lawyer's wrists together before she could change her mind. Like a binding contract. Something a lawyer should know all about. The teen proceeded to rip the woman's blouse open, popping half the buttons. She yanked off Barbara's bra too, revealing a sizable rack she could fondle all day. She pulled off the woman's pants and laughed out loud at her wet underwear. "Damn, you need a diaper."

There were quite a few fun toys in a bag Chloe had brought with her. One was a set of steel cuffs that were larger than ordinary handcuffs, which she pulled out and admired for a moment before clamping them around Barbara's ankles. The attorney just watched, frozen. "You totally want this, don't you?" Chloe mocked.

Barbara looked up without saying anything, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I can't hear you," Chloe razzed in a sing-songy voice.

Barbara nodded weakly.

"You're such a whore," Chloe snorted. "Tell you what... I'm gonna go take a piss, and when I come back, I expect you to be on the floor, on your knees. If for some crazy reason you want to leave, this is your last chance. If you can hobble on out of here, I'm not gonna chase you. The key to the cuffs is in your neighbor's mailbox... though I can't seem to remember which neighbor. But if you want, go ahead and live out your sorry life, always in control but never satisfied. Or you can learn what submission truly means and have the indescribable pleasure of serving me."

Chloe had no doubt Barbara would stay, but it was good to give subs at least the illusion they were acting out of free will. In fact Barbara could put a stop to this any time she wanted -- Chloe would never imprison someone. But a lot of people were slaves to their own needs. The mailbox was a nice touch, she thought. She'd make Barbara go get the key anyway.

Chloe went into the bathroom just to kill time. She had no intention of emptying her bladder just yet. She poked around, opening drawers and cupboards, until she came up with a perverse idea involving a toothbrush. She grabbed one off the counter.

She waited another minute, then returned to the bedroom. Sure enough, Barbara was kneeling by the bed, naked except for her panties.

Chloe grinned. If it wasn't obvious before, it was now: the MILF craved subjugation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Barbara couldn't believe she was in this situation. She was a high-powered attorney. She was the one who always gave orders -- to the law clerks at her firm, to service workers, to her daughter and her so-called friends. But Chloe was ferocious. There was so much power in her demeanor, in her voice, in her derision. She wasn't a wimp like her husband.

The rough treatment aroused Barbara like nothing else. It brought out emotions she'd never felt before -- a desire to submit, to be degraded. But there was also fear. She should leave, now. But she had to see where this led. She knew It was madness to stay, but she couldn't bring herself to walk away.

Back from the bathroom, Chloe looked down at Barbara and laughed. "Oh, you slut. I knew you'd stay. This'll be fun. Let's document this moment."

Chloe pulled out her phone and snapped several pictures of the lawyer.

Barbara was taken aback. Her instinct was to hide or demand the phone. A sense of shame hit her full force. But somehow the shame didn't make her flee -- it turned her on. She could imagine men gawking at the photos, masturbating to them, getting off on them. God, what's happening to me?

Chloe stood over her and said, "Let's make sure you know the rules. Rule Number One: you'll do anything I ask, without question."

"A... anything?"

Chloe spat in Barbara's face and yelled, "Do not question me! That's Rule Number Two and you just broke it. Apologize, now."

Barbara was stunned by Chloe's venom and did as ordered. "I'm sorry," she muttered.

"Say 'I'm sorry, Mistress.' You must always address me as 'Mistress'."

"I'm sorry... Mistress." Barbara knew what the word meant. It was a token of her subjugation. She looked down at the floor, like a dog who'd been beaten once too often.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you!" Chloe snapped. Barbara looked up.

"Rule Number Three: You may not engage in any sexual activity, even masturbation, without my permission."

"Y...yes, Mistress." Submitting to Chloe should involve more sex, not less! Surely this would be the hardest commandment to obey.

"And Rule Number Four: I make the rules. You are here to serve me, and in return I'll pleasure you or humiliate you, whatever pleases me. Do you understand?"

This was too much, Barbara thought. She'd be giving up everything. Doubts intruded again. How could she give up all her agency and submit unconditionally to a despotic teenager?

Well, because subservience to Chloe triggered her sexually like she'd never thought possible.

She answered abjectly, "Yes Mistress," and immediately a surge of endorphins flooded her brain.

"Good, now get up on the bed," Chloe ordered, yanking Barbara's arm even as she started to rise. The woman was utterly compliant. Chloe told her to lie face down and she simply obeyed. Using cords from her bag of paraphernalia, Chloe tied the handcuffs to the head of the bed and the ankle cuffs to the foot of the bed. She ripped Barbara out of her panties too.

"You know, I think you like being punished," the dominant teen said.

Barbara wasn't sure of anything anymore.

"Go ahead, deny it. Tell me you've never fantasized about being punished and dominated."

Barbara was too bewildered to remember.

"I'll take that as a yes," Chloe teased. "Well you've come to the right place. Or the right person at least. I wonder how much you can take. I bet you even like pain."

Concern flashed across Barbara's face.

"Don't worry," said Chloe. "I'm not into pain... much. But what doesn't kill you makes you hornier, right? But enough chitchat. Remember, NO orgasms without my permission. We're just getting started."

Chloe switched her phone to video mode and propped it up against a lamp on Barbara's dresser. She angled it so it would capture everything at bed level, then hit record. She donned a strap-on with a long, flesh-colored dildo attached.

She didn't even bother with Barbara's pussy. Instead she lubed up the fake penis and pressed it against the MILF's anus. "Ah, very tight," she said wryly. "Clearly you've never done this before. I bet you wanted it from your husband every day but he wouldn't do it." Chloe kept pushing until finally the dildo went in, causing Barbara to groan in discomfort. The teen drove it in deeper and deeper as if drilling for oil, until the device was engulfed to the hilt, making Barbara grimace.

"I think your submission is now complete," Chloe snickered. "Don't you?" The MILF just nodded, too distracted to think.

"But we're not done yet, sorry." Chloe began sliding the plastic cock in and out of Barbara's ass, first slowly, then at a faster pace. The woman grunted in rhythm, her face contorted.

"You know," Chloe taunted, "I have a cousin with a 10-inch penis who'd love to drill your ass." With that she sped up the pace and began laughing demonically. Barbara moaned in time with the thrusts.

After a minute Chloe stopped and said, "Let's try some other holes." She pulled out the dildo, much to Barbara's relief. "But we wouldn't want your ass to close up again." She grabbed the toothbrush she'd found. "This should do the trick." She slid the brush into Barbara's anus, business end first. Barbara winced as the bristly tool went in.

Chloe knelt by Barbara's face and pressed the strap-on dildo against her lips. "In you go," she announced before forcing the rod forward, penetrating the woman's mouth. "I can't feel a thing, but I love watching you try so hard, you poor thing."

Barbara did her best to give the dildo a blowjob.

"I think you need a good brushing to clean out that dirty mouth of yours," Chloe declared. She pulled the brush out of Barbara's ass and spit on it to moisten it. Then she proceeded to brush Barbara's teeth vigorously with it. She narrated with phrases like "let's get these molars" and "we don't want plaque."

After a minute Chloe said, "That should do it. Now you need something to rinse with. First let's flip... you... over." She rolled the MILF onto her back, taking care not to tangle up the restraints.

Chloe pulled off her own pants and panties, letting Barbara see her dazzling, neatly-trimmed pussy. Barbara just stared at the organ, mesmerized by the beauty of its intricate folds and creases. The inner labia reached out like wrinkly flower petals, ready to embrace fingers or a tongue or a cock.

Chloe got up onto the bed and straddled Barbara's face, giving the woman an extremely close look at her glistening muff. "Sorry, I didn't finish pissing. Drink up." Chloe relieved herself directly into Barbara's open mouth, having in fact not peed for several hours. The woman gurgled, struggling to drink from the messy stream. When Chloe could pee no more, she wiped her pussy roughly on Barbara's face. She hovered over Barbara's mouth again to tease her a little, and when the MILF extended her tongue to lick, Chloe quickly pulled away. "Not yet, slut. Not yet." Barbara looked almost forlorn.

Chloe untied the woman and dragged her off the bed. "Come on, we need to humiliate you some more." She led Barbara into the bathroom and said, "Wow, it's dirty in here. Couldn't you afford a maid?"

"I... I fired her. She wouldn't follow directions."

"Ha, that's ironic. Maybe she just got tired of cleaning your stinking bathroom. But here's your task. I want you to clean it. With your tongue. Don't forget the toilet."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara replied menially. This wouldn't be pleasurable at all, just degrading. But if anything, the degradation got her even more aroused. She knelt down and began licking the vanity top.

Moments later Chloe heard the front door opening. Beth had returned. The secretary found Chloe and Barbara in the bathroom and laughed at the scene, shaking her head. "I wasn't sure you could do it, Mistress."

Chloe replied with mock seriousness, "You doubted me?"

Beth played it straight. "No Mistress, of course not."

"Heh, it's okay. I have to say, you've got a great sister."

As Barbara cleaned, Beth gave Chloe a simple backrub. Finally Chloe said, "I think we should let the neighborhood know what a slut your sister really is. We're gonna go get that key."

Beth gave Barbara an unbuttoned blouse and short skirt to wear (panties wouldn't get past the ankle cuffs) and led her to the front door. The MILF could only take short steps, like a prisoner in chains.

"Out we go," Chloe said as they all walked out of the house. Barbara was quite a sight to behold with her shirt hanging open and no bra in sight. It was a warm but rather dingy day and at the moment there was a light rain -- perfect weather for parading an indecent sub through the "sub"-division, since the streets were mostly empty. "Three houses down," Chloe said, pointing down the street. "But we can't just take things out of someone's mailbox. We have to ask permission. Go knock on the door and ask if you can check their box."

"Yes Mistress." The lawyer wondered if or when she'd ever be pleasured by Chloe.

"And you'll offer to go down on whoever answers the door," Chloe added.

"What?!" Barbara was mortified by the command. Humiliating herself for Chloe was one thing. Debasing herself for the person she knew lived in that house was something else entirely. She prayed he wouldn't be home.

"You heard me," Chloe said. "Be a good slut and do as you're told. Walk."

Barbara looked down. "Yes, Mistress." She knew she didn't have a choice but to obey -- not anymore.

Chloe and Beth had scoped out the neighborhood just a little. They didn't have time to meet any of the neighbors, so they'd just picked the house with a bright yellow Camaro out front. More often than not, garish muscle cars were owned by 1) geeky man-children who thought the car would attract women, 2) spoiled teenagers whose parents couldn't say no, or 3) rednecks who'd learned how to fix cars in prison. Well, one of those three would be getting a blowjob -- or great cunnilingus if by slim chance the owner was a woman.

When they reached the house, Chloe stripped off Barbara's blouse, leaving her fully topless for maximum effect. The MILF rang the doorbell while Beth and Chloe stood about ten feet back.

After a minute the door opened, and Chloe was elated to see who answered -- an overweight pimply nerd, probably in his thirties. Guy #1 in other words, and Barry was his name. He blurted out, "What do you want?" before he even looked to see who was waiting, as if he had some video game to get back to. Then his jaw dropped. His reaction to Barbara was priceless. He looked as if the gods themselves had sent him a gift from heaven.

Barbara quavered, "I... I've left something in your mailbox and would like to retrieve it. But first..." She looked back at Chloe, who glared at her in return. She swallowed what was left of her dignity. "First, I'd like to... suck your cock." She closed her eyes for the last three words, which Chloe had ordered her to say.

"Wow, what? Really?"

"Yes, Master." Chloe had commanded Barbara to call whoever opened the door "master" or "mistress".

"And your friends?"

"They'll watch."

Barry looked at the other two women, then back at Barbara. After a beat, he grinned and laughed. "Well, get to it then." His initial surprise had been replaced rather quickly by a sense of entitlement, as if this were how women are supposed to treat men. This was one chauvinistic nerd and Chloe knew his type. He probably had to find dates on Craigslist.

While Chloe and Beth blocked the view from the street, Barbara got on her knees and unzipped Barry's pants. She fished out his penis which was, for all his awkward geekiness, rather large. Maybe he got a few dates after all. Barbara got to work, licking and sucking while he moaned.

The lawyer tried not to think. This was an incredibly humiliating task and it wasn't even punishment. It was just for Chloe's amusement, which made it even more debasing. But unbelievably, Barbara found herself getting wet, and not from the rain. For one thing, she was impressed by Barry's surprisingly large cock -- by far is best feature. But the more profound (and twisted) reason was that the sexual humiliation was turning her on, and few activities could be more humiliating.

Chloe goaded her on. "C'mon, deep-throat him. You can do it."

The MILF tried to obey but fell woefully short. It didn't matter. It only took a minute for the geek to lose it and start squirting out globs of semen. The first two splurts went into her mouth, causing her to gag and pull away. But he continued coming and soon the side of her face was splattered with goo.

"Great, that's done. We're outta here," Chloe announced. To Barry she said, "I want the keys to your car too. Just for the afternoon."

"What, no way!"

Chloe turned on her power voice. "Hey you plump little Blue-Barry, my pet MILF just gave you a blowjob in handcuffs, which I'm guessing is a pretty rare occurrence for you."

Barry relented, "Okay, okay, just don't crash it. It's a bitch in the rain."

"So am I," Chloe sniped.

The teen really put the car through its paces -- ten miles of full-throttle launches and tire-screeching (or sloshing) turns that Beth loved and Barbara didn't.

Finally they got back to the neighborhood and Chloe parked on Barry's lawn. They grabbed the key they came for and walked back to Barbara's house. Once inside, Chloe removed Barbara's handcuffs and ankle cuffs and let her get dressed. They all sat down in the room where they'd originally had cheese and crackers.