Teenage Domme Ch. 01: Subjugation

Story Info
Chloe dominates a pompous attorney.
9.8k words
4.56
20.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Chloe Sharpe is a beautiful high school senior with a gift for seducing and dominating others, especially women. She sets her sights on a delightful teen named Katie, but runs into resistance from the girl's mother, an arrogant attorney. Chloe decides it's the perfect opportunity to subjugate a pompous MILF and help her find her inner whore. Then she plans to woo Katie. It's a story of two very different sides of Chloe.

This series is a sequel to the series "A Relentless Teen Mistress". You can read either series first.

Notes

  • The story focuses on the dominance and submission aspect of BDSM and isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.). Sexual activity is 90% lesbian. All characters are over 18.
  • There is penetration of all three orifices (in random order), sexual humiliation, brief watersports, and "off-camera" incest (and more incest in later chapters). If any of that bothers you, there are plenty of Literotica stories without such perversions, and there's always the Hallmark Channel.
  • You can read the chapters in this series out of order, as long as you read the chapter introductions, though you might miss some references and character development.

Acknowledgement: I owe much gratitude to silkstockingslover whose stories have provided inspiration and insights. She's one of my favorite writers on Literotica and much of her work features my favorite themes -- lesbian submission, MILF seduction, incest, etc. Go check out her writing!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Teenage Domme Chapter 1: Subjugation

"They did WHAT?" the teen blurted into her phone.

"Fuck, no way!" she swore moments later.

"In Chem Lab under a table? Isn't that dangerous?" she asked.

Chloe Sharpe was doing what teens do best -- gossiping on the phone and wasting time at school. Right now she was doing it in the principal's office while lying on the principal's sofa, much to the principal's chagrin. Susannah Rush -- the principal -- was just glad she could only hear half the conversation.

"She was naked except for goggles? Well, safety first," Chloe remarked.

"So did her mom find out?" she inquired.

"Her mom was THERE?" she exclaimed.

But Chloe was no ordinary teen. She was gorgeous of course, but so were a dozen other blondes at Woodglen High School. No, what truly set her apart was her ability to beguile, cajole, seduce and ultimately dominate other teens and adults. She was the top domme at school, as in BDSM domme. She wasn't into whips or leather or discipline. That wasn't her thing. She just loved owning playful pets who were eager (or desperate) to please and obey her, often in the most perverse ways.

"Then they BOTH went down on Mr. Q?" Chloe marveled.

"How does that even work?" she quizzed.

"Well there's no one quite like family," she snickered.

The girl on the other end of the call was Priscilla Pruitt, Chloe's closest submissive and one of her very first. Pris was probably the smartest senior at Woodglen and used to be the nerdiest, but Chloe had drawn her out of her studious shell -- way out. The domme had introduced Pris to sex, submission, and something called fashion. Lately the two teens had become almost inseparable.

Chloe was always on the lookout for new submissives, young or old, even if they weren't looking for a domme. Of course her subs' experiences weren't all the same. Submitting to her could be intoxicating, enrapturing, even liberating for some. But it could also be humiliating, especially for the older women she'd seduced and corrupted -- her "MILF-pets". That definitely included Susannah, who was a hopeless Chloe addict.

Susannah, a MILF in every sense of the word, was just trying to use her own office to get some work done. Yes, principals actually have a job to do -- they can't just do their domme's bidding every minute of the day. But it was difficult. Not only was Chloe being loud right now (quite possibly on purpose) but she could at any moment find some amusing reason to interrupt Susannah's work.

Sure enough, Chloe abruptly ended her phone call and looked up. She said, "Hey Suzie, I'm gonna show you what obedience really means. Get Beth in here."

Susannah took a deep breath, figuring her afternoon just got a lot harder. But of course she dutifully obeyed, knowing her place in Chloe's hierarchy of submissives, which wasn't very high. If Chloe told her to jump, she'd better jump high and not fall back to the ground without permission.

Susannah switched on the office intercom. "Beth," she paged, trying to sound reasonably composed. "Chloe would like to see you."

Beth was Susannah's 27-year-old secretary and one of Chloe's most loyal subs. She popped into the room almost immediately, always eager to see her mistress.

"Elizabeth Meers," Chloe said, "you're one of my favorite people." Her tone was a bit facetious, but she meant it.

The brunette secretary beamed at the compliment. "Thank you Mistress!"

Chloe said, "No prob. So talk to me, Beth. Tell me about your family. Do you have any sisters? Brothers?"

"Three sisters and a brother, Mistress. Barbara's the oldest. She's 45. Then comes Daphne and Darla... they're twins. Then my brother. Then me."

"Twins? That's so hot. So you're the baby of the family. Are y'all close?"

"I dunno. We talk sometimes. Barbara's local, so I see her a lot, but she looks down on me. She's an attorney at some high-powered law firm."

"She looks down on you? That's just not right. We might have to have a chat with her. So do your siblings have kids? Do you have nieces or nephews?"

"My brother has two young boys, and Barbara has a daughter named Katie."

"Interesting. Is Katie still in school?"

"Yes, Mistress, she's a senior at Central High School."

"Very interesting. Got a picture?"

"Certainly." Beth brought up a photo of Katie on her phone.

"Wow, she's pretty. Perfect. Bring her by when you can get her away from your pompous sister."

Beth didn't hesitate at all. "Certainly, Mistress."

Chloe added mischievously, "We'll make a woman out of her. I've never met a girl who didn't appreciate that... and you can help."

Susannah winced at the thought of Chloe seducing Beth's niece, or worse, Beth doing it.

Chloe noticed. "Suzie is so aghast, but she lusts after every teen I bring in here. Beth, I know you're not gonna freak out like your boss here."

"No, of course not, Mistress!" Beth would do absolutely anything for Chloe. But on top of that, she was thrilled that Chloe wanted to meet her niece. Maybe Katie could become Chloe's submissive, an astonishing privilege. Beth would proudly provide assistance. Any kind of assistance. But she thought it best not to rush things with Barbara. "Is it okay if it takes me a few days Mistress?"

"Sure, no problem. Let me know when Katie can come."

"Yes, Mistress," Beth chuckled. "I'll make sure she comes."

"You're such a slut," Chloe teased. To Susannah she said, "See, now that's obedience. Beth deserves a reward, don't you think? Give your secretary a raise. $100 a week should do it."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Susannah. This was something she could do without feeling horrid. It was a lot of money, but the superintendent gave her some discretion on pay raises.

Beth was elated that her domme thought she deserved a reward. It didn't even matter what the reward was. "Thank you, Mistress!" she gleamed.

Chloe interrogated Susannah about new students for ten minutes, giving Beth a chance to gaze at Katie's photo again. For the first time ever, the secretary saw her niece as sexually alluring -- her beautiful hazel eyes, her shapely legs, the swell of her breasts. She wondered what Katie would look like naked. Stunning, no doubt. She giggled to herself, realizing how improper her thoughts were. But no thoughts were improper if Chloe encouraged her to think them.

Beth kept plenty of pics of Chloe on her phone too, though she hardly needed a reminder of her mistress's beauty. She'd memorized every line and feature, from Chloe's mesmerizing blue eyes to the innocent freckles on her pert Irish nose. Not so innocent was Chloe's smile, which could change from sweet to wry to naughty in a heartbeat, much to Beth's delight. The secretary thought Chloe had a wonderfully mature body for a teen, with "breasts in all the right places" as Chloe liked to put it. But the teen's sensuous good looks were really just icing on the cake for Beth. She would have submitted to Chloe blindfolded.

Chloe stopped by Beth's desk on her way out. She flashed the secretary a devilish grin and said, "Oh, and one of my cheerleader sluts will stop by your desk after practice. I've told her to make you come."

Beth was thrilled yet again. Utter submission had its benefits!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As it turned out, it only took a quick phone call for Beth to get Barbara's permission to bring Katie to school with her. Beth convinced her sister that it was "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" at Woodglen, and since Beth didn't have a daughter, she asked if she could bring Katie. Barbara just said, "Sure, whatever." The lawyer's benign neglect of her daughter could be useful sometimes.

Chloe and Pris met up with Beth and Katie after school the next day and were delighted to meet the 18-year-old. Chloe was impressed but not at all surprised to see how beautiful Katie was in person. The girl's captivating eyes and demure smile gave her an aura of nubile sweetness. She wasn't lacking for curves -- her breasts filled out her bra nicely. But there was a darling quality about her that made her attractive body seem more endearing than sexual, as if she'd just grown into it. Her light brown hair was infused with natural streaks of blonde, all of it pulled back into a fluffy ponytail.

But for all her good looks, Beth said Katie could be quite timid around kids her own age. Beth blamed Barbara for that, characterizing her sister as "just not a very kind or patient person."

Chloe thought that was a shame. After just five minutes of conversation, she could tell that Katie had a wonderful personality and figured she just needed a confidence boost.

Susannah wondered what Chloe might do to the poor girl by the end of the day. But Chloe and Pris actually doted on Katie. After Beth gave her a brief tour of the office, the two teens offered to give her a little makeover. Chloe kicked Susannah out of her own office, saying, "We don't want Katie to feel your milfy vibe."

Katie was excited by the makeover idea and allowed Chloe and Pris to apply some edgy makeup to bring out her eyes in particular. They restyled her naturally wavy hair too, or at least Chloe did -- Pris was still rather new to the art of hairstyling. The two teens unfastened a few buttons of Katie's casual top to reveal a couple inches of cleavage. Chloe had her take off her baggy pants and try on Pris's short skirt, which left both girls in panties for a minute (Chloe loved the view but behaved for now). When Katie finished zipping up the skirt, Chloe complimented her. "You look awesome! Keep the skirt."

That left Pris indecent. "Ta da," she sang.

Chloe threw her Katie's pants. "Down girl." Pris pretended to pout as she donned the pants.

When the makeover was complete, the three girls sat together on the sofa with Katie in the middle. She was thrilled with her new look.

"You look so hot," Chloe praised. "And God, you have perfect skin."

"Really?" Katie was surprised to hear it.

"Definitely." Chloe lifted and stroked the girl's hand, a move designed to entrance. "Feel, Pris, such soft hands."

Pris sampled the other palm. "Nice," she said. She loved helping Chloe seduce other girls (guys, not so much). But as a straight-A student her special talent was seducing teachers.

Chloe gently brushed a few stray hairs away from Katie's cheek. "Guys will definitely want you now. Have you ever kissed a guy?"

"No," Katie admitted sheepishly.

"Or a girl?"

"No!"

Just wait, Chloe thought. She brushed Katie's shoulder in a way that seemed natural, then rested her hand on the girl's thigh.

"You're a very beautiful girl," Chloe said. She drew closer and gave Katie a gentle kiss on the cheek.

The move startled the teen. She smiled timidly, unsure what to think.

Pris took the initiative, "I think we can make her just a little bit sexier. One more button wouldn't hurt."

"Absolutely," Chloe agreed.

Pris unfastened another button of Katie's top. Now it was open all the way to her bra, ensuring that every guy would take notice.

"Awesome," said Chloe to Pris. "No one can resist her now -- including me." To back up her words, Chloe leaned in and kissed Katie gently on the lips. It was just a quick kiss -- barely more than a peck -- but it was intimate nonetheless. She quickly feigned an apology. "Sorry, I guess I can't help myself."

Katie was speechless. She couldn't believe someone as cool as Chloe was showing her such affection -- maybe even romantic affection. She felt warm and tingly all over.

"But that's enough for today," Chloe said. She turned to Beth and said, "Miss Beth, would you be so kind as to take Katie home now?" Chloe wanted to take things slow with the shy girl, especially with other people around. Of course by "slow" Chloe usually meant three days instead of one.

"Yes, Mist... Miss Sharpe," Beth replied. She'd been instructed not to say "mistress".

"But please bring her back in a few days. She's so delightful." Chloe resisted the urge to say "delectable".

Katie was disappointed that she had to leave but thrilled that Chloe wanted her to return.

As they drove back to Barbara's house, Beth asked Katie what she thought.

"That was so much fun," the teen answered. "I never thought I needed a makeover, but I'm really happy with it. It's the new me I guess."

"Yeah, but what do you think of Chloe?"

"She's so beautiful, and so..."

"...spectacular?"

Katie emphatically nodded yes.

"She'll change your life," Beth promised.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beth called Chloe the next day to provide an update on Katie. With some chagrin she reported, "Mistress, I spoke to my sister."

"Awesome. I can't wait to see Katie."

"Yes, of course, Mistress. But..."

"But what?" Chloe asked tersely.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. It's just that Barbara wasn't happy at all about Katie's makeover. She made her tell her what happened and then she went ballistic. She thought it was some kind of group seduction. They had a fight and she grounded Katie and she's upset with me too. So if I bring Katie, it'll get her in trouble and maybe you too."

Chloe laughed. "I can handle myself. But you're right about Katie. I don't want her to be in the doghouse. Tell Barbara it was all a misunderstanding. Tell her I want to come over to explain what happened, just to ease her concerns."

"Yes, Mistress." Beth was glad Chloe had a plan. She was also keen to see how her arrogant sister would respond to Chloe's dominance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That evening on the phone, Beth followed her orders and told Barbara that Chloe wanted to get together in person. Barbara said fine, they could meet at her house the next day, just the three of them.

When Beth and Chloe arrived at Barbara's McMansion of a home, the tall dark-haired attorney was polite enough. She served the younger women cheese and crackers, but she was clearly unhappy that a simple "take your daughter to work" trip had turned out the way it did -- with Katie "looking like a tramp" and talking about a first kiss that sounded like a lesbian ambush.

Beth tried to reassure her sister. She explained that after they'd shown Katie what they do at the office, they'd had some extra time so they'd helped her with her makeup and traded her boyish pants for something more feminine. As for the exposed skin, Chloe said, "That's what kids wear now." She insisted that nothing improper had happened in the office -- just a "European-style goodbye kiss," nothing more. She emphasized that Katie was a delightful, beautiful girl and said she just wanted to get to know her better.

Finally Chloe said, "If you don't mind, I'd like to take Katie to Starbucks after school -- just to chat with her, nothing serious. But only if it's 100% okay with you."

"Well, we'll see," Barbara responded, tabling the issue for now. She went on to change the subject, asking Chloe about her classes and her plans after high school. She asked questions the way an attorney might interview a potential witness -- not overtly adversarial but probing for flaws nonetheless. Chloe had no trouble answering Barbara's questions, and she probed the MILF in turn, getting a feel for her strengths and insecurities. Barbara seemed eager to convey that she was a tough and powerful lawyer at her firm. Who knows, maybe she is, Chloe thought. She's bossy enough.

But some of Barbara's reactions hinted to Chloe that she might be a latent submissive. The teen knew how to issue subtle commands -- even during casual conversation -- in a way that a true submissive would respond to, even one who didn't know she was submissive. Barbara, for all her bragging about her job, responded deferentially when Chloe pushed her. At one point Chloe, who generally detested bottled water, asked the woman to serve some wine to go with the cheese and crackers. Barbara just laughed, saying, "You're way too young for that."

Chloe responded with calculated bluster. "This is a private home, right? You're the host. If you're gonna ask for ID, you might as well be a waitress at Denny's. Bring us wine. In fact, bring us your finest bottle. Your sister deserves it."

Barbara looked flummoxed for about two seconds and then backed down, apparently finding it difficult to challenge Chloe's sudden swagger. She did exactly as asked, uncorking a fine Bordeaux.

Chloe knew she was on a roll -- and she also knew the woman was lesbian or bi. She caught Barbara stealing a glimpse at her breasts a dozen times during their chat. The lesbian attraction would make the lawyer that much easier to seduce.

With Beth's help, Chloe was able to get Barbara to reveal a few things she never should have -- first, that she was frustrated she hadn't made partner yet at the firm and wasn't assigned top cases, despite having done "almost everything" for the managing partner (well, not everything). Second, that her husband was too bland and timid, making her marriage terribly dull. "He always makes me take the initiative," she said as if that were a bad thing.

Chloe decided Barbara was a contradiction she often saw -- bossy and controlling in public life but susceptible to domination in the right hands. Buried under all that lawyerly arrogance might lurk a subservient little sex pet.

Beth chimed in as needed, but she eventually came up with an excuse to leave per Chloe's plan. She said her goodbyes and left.

Barbara and Chloe resumed their dialog. The teen kept probing, effectively taking control of the conversation. As the two talked, Chloe's comments grew increasingly critical, her smirk more condescending, her words less genteel. She began to deride the woman's home, her career, even her parenting.

But at the same time, Chloe cranked up the raw sex appeal. Even as her words grew more derisive, she infused her voice with sultriness and desire, a classic dominatrix trick. At one point she got up to pour herself another glass of wine and practically slinked her way to the cabinet, showcasing her body in motion. Barbara gazed at her figure during the entire sashay, seemingly fixated until she caught herself and looked away. Chloe noticed it and could barely avoid cracking up.