Teenage Domme Ch. 01: Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love being treated like a worthless whore, don't you," Chloe asked Barbara.

"Y...yes, Mistress," the lawyer muttered. It's totally true.

"Even by Barry, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara said in shame.

"Did you know that Beth is my submissive too?"

"N...no, Mistress. I didn't know."

"Well she is, and she's one of the most loyal submissives I've ever had. I asked her to bring your hot daughter to me, and she happily obeyed. That's why she brought Katie to school."

"Oh," Barbara mumbled, seeing how the pieces fit together.

"But Katie is your daughter and not really Beth's to give, so we had to come here. Nothing would be more humiliating than having your daughter become my personal plaything, would it?"

"No, Mistress." Damn, what is Chloe suggesting?

"And you love being humiliated."

"Yes, Mistress."

"So you'll let me fuck your daughter, right?"

Truly nothing could be so wrong. But the MILF was beyond aroused by "wrong".

She nodded timidly.

"Say it out loud, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara muttered.

"And you'll bring her to me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"To be my sexual plaything."

"Yes, Mistress." To Barbara's horror, the idea turned her on.

"Like mother like daughter, right?"

"Y...yes, Mistress," Barbara replied with her head down. She felt utterly defeated by her own hunger for submission. This had gone way too far. But she was mind-numbingly aroused by going too far. She couldn't give it up.

"Great, Barbie. Bring Katie to the principal's office tomorrow after school. 3 p.m. 'Sharpe' as my family likes to say."

Beth tried not to roll her eyes. She didn't always find her domme funny.

Chloe certainly wouldn't mistreat Katie. The girl could opt out of sex or submission or anything in between. This afternoon was really all about getting Barbara to kowtow. "Okay, Barbrasaurus, you may have one orgasm as your reward. But get between your sister's legs first. Lick her like she's your lover and make her squeal. She will, I assure you. Then she'll return the favor. Beth, have some fun with her."

"I will, Mistress. Don't worry!" Beth was elated to be offered this treat. She could turn the tables on her sister.

Chloe took off, leaving Barbara at Beth's mercy.

Barbara knew the afternoon should've horrified her. She'd allowed Chloe to turn her into her own personal slave. She'd even sacrificed Katie to be Chloe's plaything. But getting treated like a dirty whore of a slave was erotic beyond belief. She would clean any bathroom or any cock for Chloe. She'd allow Katie to be dominated too. Being the beautiful domme's servile slut was a fantasy Barbara couldn't give up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Katie was excited to return to Woodglen a few days later to see Chloe and Pris again. Her mother had had a complete change of heart about Chloe for some reason. Aunt Beth must have said something to her, but Katie had no idea what. Not only was her mom okay with her visiting Chloe, but she'd taken off work to drive her to Chloe's school. Even stranger, her mother had said, "Make Chloe happy," before driving off. What an odd thing for a mother to say, Katie thought.

Inspired by her earlier makeover, Katie wore a sexy, sporty outfit -- a tight black halter top and zebra-striped leggings. She'd also donned a baseball cap and threaded her long braid through the opening in back, something she liked to do sometimes.

She and Beth chatted about school as they waited in the principal's office for Chloe (the domme had commanded Susannah to "keep yourself busy elsewhere"). Katie complained that none of the boys at school were mature enough to sustain a conversation. Beth responded cryptically, "That won't matter now."

Chloe and Pris came breezing into the office. "Hi Katie! You look great," the domme said. Then she noticed the cap. "God, the hat. It's so hot."

Pris laughed, "Yeah, it makes her look 14."

"You wish! Let's all sit." The three plopped down on the sofa with Katie in the middle again. "How's school?" Chloe asked.

"Lame," Katie answered. "The guys are lame, the classes are lame. Some of the teachers are hot though."

"Yeah? Like who?"

"Well... Mr. Linden, my science teacher."

"Hmmm, maybe we should give him a call."

"What?" Katie didn't think that would be a good idea.

"Just kidding. Any women?"

Katie blushed. "Well, Miss Parkova is beautiful and very fit." Katie never would have noticed this before, but one kiss from Chloe had made her see all women in a new light. Parkova was her gym teacher and by all accounts a lesbian.

But there was one person Katie couldn't get out of her head all week: Chloe Sharpe. "But she's not as beautiful as you," she confessed. Then she immediately kicked herself so being so open, for laying bare her crush.

"That's so sweet," Chloe replied, letting Katie know she was completely safe being open about it. She took Katie's hand and said softly, "I really like you, Katie. Every part of you."

Katie still couldn't believe Chloe liked her.

To prove it, Chloe gave the girl a tender, slow-motion kiss on the lips.

A rush of hormones hit Katie in response, leaving her feeling almost giddy. She couldn't help but look adoringly into Chloe's attentive blue eyes.

Chloe was amused by Katie's lovestruck expression and quickly indulged her with a longer, more sensuous kiss. She was captivated by the girl's innocent responses. Katie was clearly unfamiliar with physical intimacy.

Katie wasn't sure if she was kissing properly. She'd never kissed anyone besides Chloe the one time, so she pulled back.

The dominant teen reassured her, "You're doing fine. You're safe with me." She caressed Katie's hand and with a few tender strokes was able to ease her fears. She pressed her lips to Katie's again and this time the girl didn't shy away at all. Chloe imbued the kiss with true passion, keeping her lips in constant motion. Sensing Katie's receptiveness, she slipped her tongue into the girl's mouth, inviting her to suck on it. Katie was startled at first, but then she closed her lips around Chloe's tongue and soon offered her own in return. Before long the two were kissing like young lovers, with Chloe taking the lead.

When Katie finally broke away -- more to catch her breath than anything else -- she was feeling more than just giddy. Peculiar urges were bubbling up inside her -- urges that announced their presence with a warm throbbing between her legs. She found herself wanting Chloe to fondle and caress that part of her body. She was sure it would feel divine.

Chloe's urges were rising as well, but she didn't want to be pushy. Her approach with Katie was the very opposite of how she'd treated Barbara. That's because Katie was the very opposite of her mother -- she was affectionate, not arrogant -- sweet, not servile. Surprisingly Chloe didn't feel the need to dominate the girl at all. Instead she wanted to enlighten her, to show her how rapturous sex could be.

"Do you want to keep going?" Chloe asked. "Do you want to kiss in other ways, more pleasurable ways?"

Katie wanted that very much, but she was afraid to say it out loud. She just replied, "I guess so."

Chloe could see the desire in Katie's eyes. She grinned and purred, "Then prepare yourself for what you're about to feel." Of course nothing could prepare a virgin like Katie for the ecstasy of sex with Chloe.

The domme started out slowly, at least by her standards. She planted gentle kisses on Katie's cheeks, then explored her ears and chin and slender neck, tasting salty anticipation.

Katie looked down and was astonished to see that her tights were stained with moisture, and it wasn't perspiration. The pulsating heat in her groin was rising quickly.

She'd completely forgotten about the other teen on the sofa, but now she felt two hands fiddling behind her -- Pris was untying the knots of her halter! The top quickly fell to Katie's waist, fully exposing her chest.

Chloe's eyes widened at the sight of the girl's nude torso. Katie's breasts were gorgeous and bounced at the slightest provocation, a C-cup rebuttal to her ingenue innocence. Her conical nipples were stiff and swollen, like two strawberries begging to sucked on. Chloe forgot all about Katie's neck and doted on her chest instead, taking each nipple into her mouth in turn, teasing it, tugging on it. She was eager to make the girl moan.

That left room for Pris to get involved. She nuzzled Katie's neck and shoulders from behind, using her own tongue to enhance the girl's pleasure.

Katie reveled in the sensation of two girls pleasuring her -- two pairs of lips kissing her, two tongues tantalizing her. It didn't even occur to her that most adults would find this terribly promiscuous -- especially with her aunt still in the room!

Chloe planted tiny wet kisses on Katie's ribs and abdomen, drawing ever closer to her sex. But it was physically awkward for her to lean down, so she knelt on the floor by Katie's feet, a deferential move that surprised Beth and even Pris. The domme removed the girl's leggings, revealing a pair of black panties that were thoroughly infused with wetness. She pulled those off too, leaving Katie entirely bare except for the baseball cap. Chloe marveled at the inexperienced teen's naked beauty.

Being exposed this way only added fuel to the fire of Katie's desire. She felt such torrid heat in her pussy that she was desperate for Chloe to pleasure her there -- with her fingers, her lips, and most of all her tongue. She'd never wanted it before today -- it just hadn't occurred to her. But now she yearned for it.

Chloe took her time though. She drew close to Katie and gazed at her untrimmed pussy with fascination. The girl's tawny fur was short and fleecy, prompting the domme to stroke it gently with a fingertip to investigate the texture. The hairs were enticingly soft and silky -- a tactile delight. Chloe inhaled deeply to imbibe the teen's luscious aroma, then slipped a finger through the fleece to explore the organ's interior. The fit was deliciously snug.

Katie's passions got the better of her. She felt like Chloe was being such a terrible tease and wanted the blonde's tongue most of all. If she had just waited, Chloe would've fulfilled her every need in ways she couldn't imagine. But the girl couldn't help herself. Overcome by arousal, she naively forgot all courtesy and clutched Chloe's blonde locks with both hands. She pulled the domme into her crotch and clenched her thighs together.

Pris winced. Innocent teen or not, Katie had broken one of Chloe's cardinal rules. Never manhandle her during sex.

Punishment would have been swift indeed if Katie had been one of Chloe's experienced subs. But the domme was utterly smitten with the teen and even her wanton misconduct was somehow endearing. Chloe didn't object at all. Instead she plumbed the depths of Katie's most intimate orifice with her tongue, coaxing out cum. The young teen let go of Chloe's hair and gasped over and over in response. Her eyelids fluttered as Chloe expertly teased her g-spot.

Pris watched Chloe work and shook her head. You're so going down on me tonight. Mistress my ass! But she knew Chloe wouldn't mind. Their relationship was subtly changing -- they would do anything for each other.

It didn't take long for Chloe's tongue to launch Katie into orgasmic rapture. The teen wailed, unable to think coherent thoughts. All her senses were overwhelmed by bewildering pleasure. Her cum continued to flow until Chloe's lips were awash with it.

Chloe didn't mind the rough treatment at all. Katie was so innocent, so new, and certainly no threat. The sweet girl seemed to be driven only by emotion and need. Maybe Chloe could allow this kind of rough exchange, once in a while, with a few special subs.

In any case, Chloe's own pussy was stirring, inspired by Katie's powerful orgasm. Now it was time for her ecstasy. She stripped off her tights and panties, leaned back on the sofa, and spread her legs -- the universal invitation for cunnilingus (or fellatio) in the language of sex.

Katie was mesmerized by what she saw. She gazed at Chloe's well-trimmed organ and was drawn in by its sensuous folds and sultry scent. She pressed her lips to Chloe's wrinkly pussy lips and found the feeling so weird, yet so satisfying. She tried to emulate Chloe's tongue technique, licking the most sensitive creases. It was a task Katie had never imagined or dared to think about, but she loved it.

Chloe ran her fingers through Katie's hair, admiring the girl's tender young face. But as her pleasure grew, she just closed her eyes and savored the strokes of Katie's inquisitive tongue. Soon her body was engulfed by rapture. She moaned incoherently, barking out the occasional swear word.

Pris kissed Chloe's neck during the exchange, but not her lips or breasts, letting it be Chloe's and Katie's moment. She'd get her chance later for sure.

When Chloe's pussy was finally satisfied, she said, "Katie, you know your Aunt Beth saw us, um, enjoying each other's company, right?"

Katie looked embarrassed at first. "Sorry, I guess I didn't notice." Then she added, "But I don't mind."

"That's good... I'm glad. I should tell you that she's very skilled at what I did for you with my tongue."

"Really?" Katie looked over at Beth, who gave her a guilty-as-charged wave.

"Yep, really, and she'll do it for almost anyone who's extra nice to her, teenagers most of all." Chloe realized she'd just hit 8 out of 10 on the perversity index.

"Oh," Katie giggled innocently.

Chloe noticed Pris trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

"But I think we've all had enough fun for one afternoon," Chloe said. She figured there'd be plenty of time in the days to come for Katie and Beth to become intimately acquainted. It would be fun to watch that unfold.

In the meantime, Chloe was very pleased with how things had turned out. Her sex drive would stay sated for oh, two hours.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note: An extension of the above scene is forthcoming, to be labeled "Chapter 1A". Taboos will be broken. Carpets might get wet. You can check my submissions page to see if I've added it yet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Epilogue

A few weeks later Chloe had something to tell Barbara, so she stopped by her house. The blonde teen was forced to bang on the front door since the house was locked. Barbara answered the door with a haughty "Who is it?" Then she saw Chloe and turned pale as a ghost. "I'm s...s...so sorry, Mistress. I didn't know it was you."

"Don't ever talk to me like that," Chloe demanded. "And never lock your door. I can come and go as I please."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm soooo sorry."

"Now... don't say I never did anything for you. I'm gonna help you advance to partner."

Barbara perked up, astonished that her domme would offer this. "Thank you so much, Mistress."

"All you need to do is let the managing partner be your master for a few hours. Tell him he can use your body as he sees fit, sexually speaking. Tell him you'll pleasure his secretary too."

"Oh," Barbara uttered. This didn't sound like a very good idea. Never mind the unpleasantness -- it could destroy her reputation at work.

"I know," Chloe said. "You're worried how this'll affect your job. You think it might hurt you more than help you. You know normally I wouldn't care, but you're not such a bad sub. If he makes trouble for you, he'll have to answer to me. Make sure you record everything on video. We can always use it against him later."

"Yes, Mistress." That eased Barbara's fears. Nothing kept people in line better than blackmail.

"In exchange, I'll make sure you get your promotion, trust me."

"Of course I trust you, Mistress."

"Now, we need to punish you for opening the door like I'm the fucking Avon lady."

Uh oh, here it comes.

"Your housekeeper -- the one you fired -- call her up. Tell her you're sorry for working her too hard. Ask her to come over. When she arrives, help her relax. Rub her feet. Give her a glass of wine. Then go down on her, and offer to go down on every adult in her family. Then tell her you'll clean her house... naked."

"Yes, Mistress," Barbara winced. The task was beyond humiliating... and it was already making her wet.