Teenage Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her question dropped stones in his stomach.

"I gotta do better, Mabel. I want you to see yourself as I see you. To me, your intelligence, the way you laugh, even the way you look at me when you think you're right..." Jake swept his eyes over her. "You're perfect."

"Jake, I..."

"I only get to truly be with you for a couple of days. Time I wanna make the most of. So, when I ask you to strip," he continued, "I don't want you to rush through it. I want you to take your time showing yourself off for someone who enjoys everything about you."

Her mind raced as she thought of all of her memories struggling with her body. Having to adjust to the spontaneous growth of her breasts and the fullness of her hips. She'd spent hours studying her imperfections in the mirror, comparing herself to the beautiful women around her, and finding herself coming up short every time.

Truthfully, what shocked her the most was that he seemed to actually like her for who she was. The idea perplexed her. Mabel had never considered herself to be a particularly interesting person. Compared to the life she imagined him living, she was dull. This admission served to abolish those excuses, forcing her to view him in a new light.

"Take your clothes off for me, Mabel."

Mabel shifted, sitting on her knees and raising herself off the bed so he could see her better. This time she didn't take her eyes off of him as she reached behind her, unclasping her bra and guiding each strap down her arms. Teasing him before letting the garment fall away, she dropped it over the side of the bed. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she lifted and squeezed her tits together. Her nipples were rock-tipped and sensitive as her thumbs ran over them.

"Beautiful." Jake spoke, watching the change in her demeanor. She smiled at him as she released her heavy tits, gliding her hands down over her stomach before her fingers found the waistband of her shorts. Slowly, she undid the button and zipper before pushing them down and wiggling out of them. Wide and trusting eyes never left his face.

"Take your hair down."

Reaching up, she pulled the band out and shook her head. Her hair fell in a blazing inferno over her shoulders and down her back.

She sat on her knees on the bed before him. Her hands rested on the tops of her thighs. Heavy breaths caused her chest to rise and fall. Mabel licked her suddenly dry lips and eagerly awaited his next command.

Jake stepped closer to the bed, observing the change in her posture. She sat up higher, her unwavering eyes never leaving his face, waiting for him to touch her. He wanted to feel her smooth skin and toy with her heavy tits. Mostly, he wanted to stroke her pussy until she screamed his name. It would have to wait. He wasn't done.

Jake stood over her, deciding his next move. Her body was apprehensive. Mabel was still trying to wrap her mind around his earlier words and the feelings they had caused to surface. He'd exposed not only her body but also the thoughts she held close to her heart. She felt vulnerable now, but more than anything, she felt safe with him in a way she'd never experienced.

Before she could prepare, his mouth was on hers.

She whimpered, arching forward and succumbing to the kiss. It was brief, and he drew away, taking the air from her lungs with him.

"Lay on your back, Mabel."

Mabel did as instructed but didn't rush. Instead, she moved with purpose. She laid on her back, extending her legs, wanting to display herself for him.

"Spread your legs. You said you were dripping wet, right?"

"I'm so wet for you, Jake."

Spreading her legs, she pulled her knees up to rest on either side of her torso. She had chosen to keep her panties on. They were a seafoam green lace boy short she'd chosen when she was thinking of him.

Mabel's arms were laid over her thighs, keeping them spread wide open. They also served to squish her boobs together, lifting them higher for his view. Her pink nipples had darkened to a rose red. The stiff tips now matched the natural shade of her pouty mouth.

His gaze consumed her, traveling down her flat stomach and resting on the lace panties. The material conformed to the swollen lips of her sweet pussy. The clear, honeyed juices had coated the center material. Jake stepped forward. A low rumbling, created by the arousal she stirred within him, emanated from his throat.

"I like these." His voice was quiet yet authoritative.

Mabel sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, slowly releasing it.

"I wore them for you."

Jake swept his gaze over her. "They're very nice."

Skimming two fingers up and down the drenched material, he watched her response to his touch. She gripped the flesh of her thighs and let out a breathy moan.

"I like you dressing up for me, Mabel.

"You do?"

Her bright eyes shined proudly.

"Yes, I do."

Running both hands along her thighs, he traveled up the smooth skin, finishing where her knees bent. Taking her calves and resting them over his shoulders, he returned his fingers to the waistband of her panties.

"I like getting you undressed even more."

He tugged at the fabric. Mabel used the grip her legs had over his shoulders to leverage herself, lifting her hips from the bed. Jake slid the panties down her creamy thighs. He stepped back from her, releasing her feet from the fabric. Holding them up, he looked them over before tucking the small underwear into his back pocket.

Mabel took the moment to reposition herself and bring her legs back up. The action gave him an uninhibited view of her pouty lips and the swollen bubblegum-pink flesh within. Last night was his first time tasting her, and it was an experience he knew he'd never forget. The sight of her pussy, splayed wide and glazed with her juices, made his mouth water. It was almost irresistible. Almost.

"You ever play with yourself, Mabel?"

Jake's eyes met hers. Her cheeks flushed red. Swallowing, she thought of the many times she'd brought her fingers against her clit in the shower. Slowly, she nodded.

"Talk to me. You do?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

"Um." Mabel turned her head away, biting her lip. "I'm... not as good as you."

"What do you mean, Mabel?" Jake gently turned her head back towards him.

"I was never..." she chewed her top lip.

Why was he asking her these questions? They were talking about things she hadn't even talked to Maggie about. Here she was in his room, his house, his domain, and she felt so dominated by him! It seemed as if Jake was unwrapping her very being.

His fingers stroked the wet flesh between her legs, and she bucked against him. He brushed his thumb over her clit and thrust his finger inside her. The action had the desired effect of drawing Mabel away from her thoughts and back to him.

"Never what?"

Jake stroked her pussy languidly with his finger. He didn't want to build her up to an orgasm.

"I can't...mmm...I don't cum." Mabel placed the back of her hand over her glasses. "I've never been able to make myself cum. Even...now."

Mabel tried so hard to shield herself from him, but Jake wasn't having it. He wanted her to expose herself to him in ways she hadn't with other people. Not just physically but mentally. She seemed to put up a barrier with everyone she interacted with. He'd worked hard to get her here with him. Now she was going to share everything about herself.

Jake took her wrist, removing her hand from her eyes and guiding it down her body.

"That's alright."

Her hand was tiny in his as he brought it to her pussy. He continued the slow, measured strokes with his finger.

"Show me what feels good to you."

Juices covered her fingers the moment she made contact with her pussy. Mabel's gut burned with both embarrassment and undeniable excitement. Closing her eyes, she concentrated. She'd played with herself before, but having Jake's finger in her had already increased her pleasure tenfold. He was so close she could feel his heat, and his scent clouded her brain, intoxicating her senses. Taking a breath, she moved her fingers.

Jake watched as Mabel's eyes clenched closed and her fingers began to move. Normally he'd want to watch her emotion play out in those hazel pupils, but she needed to concentrate. Instead, he watched her fingers begin to stroke her pussy.

She started slowly, using her middle and ring fingers to stroke over the swollen flesh of her labia. Mabel's juices coated both fingers as she spread them, opening her inner lips and revealing the hood that covered a pea-sized swollen bud.

"Mmmm."

Shifting beneath him, her pointer finger took over holding her labia. Her middle finger bent, stroking up to her clit, she made contact. Sucking in a quick breath, she arched against the mattress. Her movements were gentle as she circled the pad of her middle finger over the bundle of nerves. Her two other fingers released the soaked flesh, stroking along the outside of her labia as her middle finger continued rolling over her clit.

Jake was mesmerized. He could feel the reaction of her body as her pussy clamped around the finger within her. Tearing his eyes away from her drenched slit, he glanced at her face. Mabel's eyes were clamped closed behind her glasses. The large square frames made her look incredibly innocent. Yet her fingers picked up a steady pace as she fucked herself. Mabel bit down on her bottom lip, and her brow creased with deep concentration as she moaned and gasped.

"That's it, Mabel." Jake coaxed, trying to keep his voice steady. His heart pounded in his throat as he watched her. The erotic scene before him took his breath away and flooded him with deep desire.

"When you're touching yourself, what do you think about?"

His eyes moved back to her pussy as he waited for a response.

Mabel picked up the pace. Both her pointer and middle fingers were rubbing her clit, rapidly flicking up and down. Her pussy swelled from her caresses, and she added more pressure, feeling the fireworks of pleasure begin to ascend her legs. This is where she normally began to wane when she was alone. Jake's finger continued stroking inside her, and she knew she could climb higher this time.

"You."

"Me?"

"Mmmmmm yyyesss!"

"What about?'

"I think about how you grip my body! How you feeeel... deep inside my pussy! I think about... your smile... and... Oh God! The way you kissss me!"

Jake's mind absorbed everything she was saying. Her confessions inflated him, and he wanted to know more.

"Before we fucked, what did you think about?"

Embarrassment flooded through her again as she remembered. Mabel's pace faltered, and her fingers grew still.

Jake panicked but tried to swallow it. What did he do to make her stop?

"Mabel?"

"You!"

Mabel shook her head as the confession spilled out.

"I thought of you! I've had a crush on you! Every time I touch myself... I'm always thinking about you."

Her answer took Jake by surprise. He thought of her reaction when Noble had assigned them as partners. She seemed terrified of him. He had been so sure that she didn't want anything to do with him. It became his mission to get her to talk to him or even acknowledge him in class. He couldn't help feeling as if he should have realized it sooner. Still, now she was beneath him, with her pussy trembling around his finger. He could make up for lost time.

Mabel's eyes were still shut when she felt Jake's lips against hers.

"Don't stop, Mabel."

He kissed her, and her fingers began to move again. His tongue probed her mouth, exploring her. As she worked her vulva, he slid another finger inside her.

"Oooh, fuck!"

Mabel's mind seemed to let go of some unknown hindrance as her fingers frantically orbited her clit. It seemed as if the taut string that held her back was fracturing from end to end. Each stroke of their fingers splintered the thread.

She felt... free.

The line combusted as the thought crossed her mind, sending particulate fragments throughout her body. Surging pleasure rushed through her veins, and her body jolted against the mattress. Jake was kissing her, swallowing what she was sure was a scream.

Her lips couldn't even respond as she bucked against their hands, her cum drenching both of them. Mabel's mind drifted away with her orgasm. Opening her eyes, she viewed the man above her. Part of her knew she was becoming too attached to him, but at this point, she didn't care.

Tangling her hands in the short strands of his blonde hair, she pulled him into another kiss. A desperate kiss. She wanted him. All that he could give her. Jake had changed her entire world in such a short time, and he was at the center of it.

"Thank you!" she gasped, kissing him again.

Jake greedily devoured her, bringing his hands to her hips and yanking her towards him. Suddenly, he remembered how clothed he still was. His dick was painfully erect and confined by his jeans. Mabel seemed to have the same realization as her hands traveled over the cotton fabric. Confusion furrowed her brow before she realized it was his shirt.

"You're still..."

"Yeah," Jake replied, standing up to pull off his shirt. Mabel's hands moved to his jeans, unfastening the button and yanking down the zipper.

"Wait Mabel." Jake placed his hands over hers.

"I know you said to go slow," Mabel exclaimed, gasping for breath, "but Jake, I really need you! I need you to fuck me, please! After everything you said, I can't wait anymore."

His brain struggled to regain control of his impulses. His cock agreed with Mabel. It twitched in his pants, straining to get inside of the beautiful woman. He'd rushed them the night before, giving in to every desire his body had. It had felt so good to fuck her through the night.

Now, he thought of his resolution to learn about the girl in front of him. All this week, he'd restrained himself. It had felt like a punishment at times. But the lesson had proven necessary. He'd learned so much about Mabel by doing so. That was its own type of reward. He wanted to explore further into the deep recesses of her mind and body. How could he discover the depth of her needs if he couldn't control himself?

"Plleaase Jake," Mabel pleaded, "you can't... leave me like this!"

Jake studied the girl below him. Her legs were spread, each resting on either side of him. Her body was only inches away. So close, her large tits pressed against his abdomen, and their nipples skimmed against his skin with each breath she took. Her eyes held his, dancing with desperation.

"Leave you like what, Mabel?"

Mabel tried to conjure an explanation. It was hard to think of anything in her state. Each nerve in her body buzzed from the orgasm he'd brought her to. Even if the haze from her cumming wasn't clouding her brain, her mind never worked when he looked at her that way. Everything in her melted away, and he was all she could think about.

"Empty."

"I won't." Jake reassured her, releasing her hands. "Turn around for me. Get on your hands and knees."

"My hands and knees?"

"Yes." Jake stepped back from her, hooking his thumbs in his jeans. "Get on all fours with your ass facing me."

"Okay."

Mabel shifted back on the bed before tucking her knees beneath her and turning over. She crossed her feet, sitting back on her calves to pull her hair over her shoulder. Looking back at him, she watched Jake. His muscles flexed as he pulled his pants down. His cock barely remained confined by his boxer briefs.

Mabel couldn't help that her eyes were drawn to the large bulge. Everything about Jake turned her on, but she couldn't describe the feelings she had for his cock alone. She wasn't lying when she said she was always ready for him. Her body constantly craved him and the immeasurable pleasure he provided. A low, needy moan escaped from her throat as he pulled down his boxers, freeing the large tool.

Jake glanced up toward the sound. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as he slowly straightened. Her back was to him, and her posture was perfect. Strawberry red hair laid over her left shoulder and fell over her large breast. Her hands toyed with the strands. Jake's eyes slid from her slim neck down her back. Her heart-shaped hips contrasted her slender waist, and her ass sat against the back of her crossed legs. Mabel was looking back at him, her eyes hungrily consuming his cock behind her glasses.

Truly, he'd never had a girl in his room before, but thank God the first one was Mabel.

Stepping forward Jake trailed his fingers slowly from the base of her spine up to the nape of her neck. Mabel's body shivered in the warm room beneath his touch as he watched her hold her breath. Grazing his fingers down the side of her neck, she tilted her head to allow him easier access. It was her subtle, submissive responses to him that blended dominance into his blood. Jake wrapped three fingers around the hair she had pulled over her shoulder. He tugged the strands, watching as they revealed her stiff nipple.

"I'll need this."

Nodding her head, her tongue darted across her lips, and, closing her eyes, she focused on his touch. Just the graze of his fingers on her skin had her nerves standing on end. She was only aware of him. The heat emitted by his body; the fresh scent of his cologne; the firm, commanding tone that caressed her ears. Everything else on her mind didn't have space here. Jake consumed all of it.

Reaching up, he removed her glasses and placed them on the nightstand beside him. "On your hands and knees, Mabel."

"Yes, Jake."

Mabel had forgotten that was what he had wanted. Bending forward, she pressed her palms against the mattress, raising her ass up for him.

Jake pulled her hair down her back, releasing the long strands, and let them fall over her. They framed her ass perfectly, complementing the view.

Naturally, it was the first place his hands explored as she displayed it for him. Her legs were still crossed, and her back was straight. Jake grabbed both cheeks, squeezing the flesh in his palms. Jake had always been an ass man. He could take or leave tits. Mabel had both. Her boobs were captivating, but her butt was perfect!

Her ass was larger than most of the other girls', but not disproportionate to her size. It was perfectly round, sloping into her thighs nicely, and overflowing in his palms when he grabbed it. His eyes were drawn to it at school, no matter what she wore. But he did prefer the way her tight skirts hugged her curves.

Mabel moaned as he groped her and glanced over her shoulder. Jake seemed almost childishly enthralled. His hands repeatedly gripped and released her flesh. Mabel couldn't help but giggle.

"Are you having fun?"

"Your ass is amazing!" Jake pulled his hand back, slapping the soft flesh, which jiggled in response, before smacking the other cheek.

Mabel grimaced as he spanked her before lifting her ass higher. She smiled at the compliment.

"You're always saying that."

"Nah, I don't think I talk about your butt enough." Jake replied, trying to hold as much of each cheek as he could fit in his palms. The grip made Mabel gasp out a moan. Squeezing hard, he spread her cheeks.

As expected, her pussy juices were glistening on the swollen lips of her cunt. Jake focused on her puckered asshole. Her thin, red hair, barely visible, circled the tight cherry's perimeter, and her soft pink taint served as the bridge between both holes. He'd resisted licking her pussy earlier so he could learn more about her. Now, he couldn't deny himself. Sinking to one knee behind her, he held her cheeks apart.

"It's beautiful."

Mabel scoffed, shaking her head.

"You think everything about me is beautiful."

"Yes, I do."

Jake thrust his tongue inside her.

Mabel hadn't realized Jake had knelt down behind her. The sensation of his tongue plunging into her desperate hole was deliciously shocking. Her pussy sang as he pulled from within her and licked down to her clit. Moaning his name, she closed her eyes, pushing herself back against him and spreading her legs wider.

123456...8