Teenage Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I know you'll be ok..." Jake spoke softly, gripping her hair hard and pulling her head back towards him. Mabel gasped, gritting her teeth, and extended her arms.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard and deep. You're too incredible for me not to enjoy you to the fullest."

Mabel thought about the complex sensations that had consumed her when he'd finally entered her entirely. They had been enough to send her spiraling in their whirlwind. Now he was promising that repeatedly. Her pussy clenched at the thought.

"Ooh yeesssss, please use me, Jake! I want you to feel so gooood! I want you deep in my pussy, please! Take me!"

"You want me to use you, Mabel?"

"Yesss, pleeeaase!"

His tongue and cock parted both of her lips simultaneously as he drove them inside her. She screamed into his mouth, but he didn't relent. Shoving forward, he expanded her until his balls rested against her pussy. When he pulled his lips away from hers, she was panting, gritting her teeth as he tightened the grip on her hair.

"OH! Oooh! You're....sooo. BIG!"

Chuckling, Jake stood up straight. His free hand moved from her stomach to her shoulder, gripping the crook of her neck. He withdrew completely before slamming to the hilt.

Mabel cried out. Her body would have lurched forward from the force of his thrusts if he weren't using her hair and shoulder to hold her in place. It ensured she felt the power of his strokes. With each, he retreated his entire length and drove home hard. Mabel's gasping screams and the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room.

Mabel's mind was notably empty, but her body was filled by the immense power of Jake. His cock rammed inside her, beating against the nerves in the depths of her body. He stretched her beyond any capability she'd set for herself. Gripping the blanket was the only thing grounding her. She would have been lost without it, engrossed by the commanding grip and overwhelming primitive lust. She drowned in it, giving him uninhibited access to her body.

She came without knowing she was on the precipice of an orgasm.

"JAAAAKE! Fuuuuuck!"

Her arms gave out first, and she fell against the mattress, her body still being moved by his strokes. Mabel drifted into nirvana.

Jake watched her collapse; her juices squirted against him, soaking his cock and balls. He thought about last night; she had passed out from the pleasure. She couldn't, not yet! He used the tight hold on her hair to pull her back towards him.

"OOOOH FUUCK!" Mabel cried, letting him guide her upright; he crushed her against his hard chest and craned her head back to look up at him. Bewildered, watery eyes held his. Her lips quivered from the strength of his grip.

"You still want your reward, Mabel?"

Jake bent his knees, angled his hips, and stroked upward inside her. He studied her reaction as he slid in slowly and deeply.

The new angle sent shivers of sensitivity through her aching pussy. Mabel thought about being able to clean the cum off Jake's cock. Closing her eyes to enjoy the way he felt inside her, she couldn't help but grin at the idea.

Jake wrapped his hand under her jaw, pressing his lips against her temple. It was damp with sweat. Her eyes were closed, but a peaceful grin cut dimples into each cheek. She looked blissful, and her heavy tits bounced hard as he fucked her. He tightened the grip around her jaw.

"Look at me, Mabel! You want it?"

Determined, dilated pupils locked onto him.

"YES! YESSSS! I want it! Pleeeaase!"

"Good girl! Don't pass out on me!"

"Yesss Jaaaake!! PLEAASEE FUCK! MEEEEE!"

He thought of how she'd played with herself for him. The light touches that caused her pussy to clench. He let her jaw go and slid his hand down her body and over the soft hair on her mound. Parting her pussy lips, he emulated her actions, rubbing his pointer and ring fingers along the sides of her labia while his middle finger found her thrumming clitoris. Jake began rapidly circling over it, not pressing too hard.

"I liked watching you finger yourself, Mabel."

Mabel cried out from the sensation. Her nails sunk into his forearm. Once again, Jake could feel the response in her body. It drove him closer to madness. He began slow, inch-by-inch withdrawals and plunges and kissed her temple.

"I learned so much about you."

Mabel gasped a long moan as Jake switched from one finger to two, flicking her clit up and down with the same motion she had used. The long groan turned into a guttural cry.

"I want you to cum again."

"Bu- but I. OOOHH!! You said..."

"I said you're gonna cum on my cock a few more times."

He began fucking her harder and faster, feeling his own orgasm building in his loins.

Mabel grasped his forearm, wondering if she would make it as his speed quickened.

"Cum for me, Mabel!"

She watched Jake grit his teeth, grunting as he repeatedly sank inside her welcoming body. She knew she would never forget that look as his eyes held hers, consumed by ecstasy. The same pleasure that she got from him, he took from her. The thought stayed with her as she gave herself over to him.

Mabel's pussy imploded, and her eyes rolled back as she screamed his name. Jake felt his load draw near and couldn't hold back this time.

"Stay with me, Mabel!"

Jake connected with the back of her pussy, and his balls painted her insides. He'd made a promise, though, and forced himself to pull out of her. Releasing her body, he used the hold on her hair to push her head down to his cock. More of his jizz splattered against her face.

She was still orgasming out of her mind, but once Mabel felt his cum hit her skin, she instinctively knew what to do. Her mouth dropped open, and her tongue stuck out. Jake had her head cranked back in a tight grip. He stroked his cock, aiming the next shot at her forehead, watching it streak down her face. Mabel grinned, still keeping her tongue out for him.

There was a time when she didn't smile at him at all.

The thought crossed his mind as he enjoyed watching his jizz decorate her before loosening his hold. Mabel eagerly fell forward, closing her mouth around his cock and rotating her tongue over the tip of his dick, lapping up the sticky substance so she could get every ounce. The musky taste of her pussy juices combined with Jake's salty flood of creamy cum was arousing, causing another pulse of her orgasm to flow through her. Savoring every second, she gratefully swallowed the rest of her delicious reward.

Panting, Jake watched the cum-covered girl bob down on his dick. She shifted herself to pull her knees beneath her stomach and sit directly in front of him. Moaning, she continued sucking him even as his cock slowly deflated. Jake groaned, closing his eyes and relishing the feeling as his orgasm subsided.

She took the opportunity to try and take more of him into her throat. Jake was long even when he wasn't hard, and she slurped down his cock, swallowing the head of his meat and tasting herself along his meat.

"Fuck."

Her action sparked a reaction in him. It surprised him as she swallowed again. Her throat muscles tightened around the couple of inches she had down it. This time, undeniable pleasure surged through him. It was more than undeniable; it was overwhelming! His hips thrust forward uncontrollably.

"Ah, shit!"

Jake tightened his grip on her hair again. He wasn't far enough into her throat to cut off her air supply, so she didn't feel a need to pull away from him. Just the opposite, Mabel wanted more. It felt good to have him past the threshold of her uvula. Instead of retreating, she bobbed down harder, taking another inch.

It shocked them both when his cock began to expand. Mabel felt him grow larger in her mouth, widening her jaw and testing the limits of her new-found throating abilities.

Jake was dumbfounded. He'd never been so hard so quickly after blowing a load before. Normally, it takes at least a few minutes. Yet, here he was, with his cock growing rapidly inside Mabel's mouth.

Mabel withdrew enough to breathe. Having a hard cock down her throat was much different than when he was soft. She liked it. Circling her head, she suckled on the spongy crown, running her tongue across the vein along the bottom of his shaft before plunging down again. This time she swallowed around the tip as she had before, and he passed once again into the tight muscles of her neck.

"Fuck, Mabel!"

Jake was overloaded. The pleasure flooding his veins wasn't something he'd experienced before. It was red-hot and all-consuming. He didn't know how to handle it. Even his need to cum earlier wasn't akin to this. His cock was painfully hard in a matter of seconds. His mind reeled as Mabel swallowed him again, spreading the molten ecstasy from the nerves in his dick through the rest of his body. He couldn't control it and needed to calm down. Jake pulled her hair and took a step back, wanting to separate them.

It didn't work.

Mabel fought against Jake's grip, reaching her arms behind him to grab the back of his thighs. Her upper body fell off the bed as she pushed forward, keeping her jaw wide. Her titties swung freely over the floor as she bobbed against him. His determination to separate them fueled her determination to stay where she was. Closing her lips, she vacuumed her mouth around his cock as it hit the top of her throat.

"FUUCK!"

In a brief instant, the need to pull out of her turned into a drive to be deeper down her neck. He saw red. His hand gripped around her trekia, and he shoved forward.

Two inches turned into more sooner than Mabel was ready for. She gagged around his cock, feeling tears quickly well up in reaction. She tried to pull back. The hand that was pulling her hair seconds ago was now pressing against her head.

Jake began thrusting into her mouth. Looking up at him, she realized his eyes were closed, his jaw set, and the grip on her throat and skull were tight. Tears fell from her eyes, but the satisfaction of seeing Jake so fulfilled by her changed her brief panic into careful intent.

Mabel paused, letting Jake use her throat so she could adapt to his pace. Quickly, she learned to alternate inhaling and exhaling as he pulled out before driving inside her. This only allowed her short breaths, but it made sure he didn't have to stop. After she mastered the technique, she began bobbing her head in time with his thrusts. Swallowing as he impaled her throat and releasing as he pulled from her.

In the back of his mind, Jake knew he couldn't press further; it was the only sane thought he had. Jake felt Mabel become more comfortable with his pace. Not just comfortable, she was matching him! Her throat began welcoming his cock as he thrust into it. Mabel's tongue slid against him, adding pressure to the very tip of his dick before he pressed inside her again. God, she felt fucking delightful!

Jake's breathing became ragged, and his pace became harder. Mabel's plea from earlier played in his mind. He finally opened his eyes, looking down at the redhead impaled on his cock. There were tears streaming down her face, smearing her mascara. Her jaw was wide open, and she was completely at his mercy. Yet, her eyes intrigued him. They burned.

Dark, domineering thoughts flooded his mind at the sight of his helpless redhead. Holding inside of her throat, he smiled at her.

"You wanted me to feel good, to use you."

Jake's smile wasn't the playful, lopsided grin he normally wore. It was dark and malevolent, and his ocean eyes had turned to stone. Her mind had been thrust into a profoundly serene state of consciousness, and the merciless expression deepened the trance. She never wanted him to stop.

Pulling her off his cock, he held her head in his hands. "That's what you wanted right, Mabel?"

Mabel gulped air and licked drool from her lips. "Yesss..." her voice was low and raspy, and she blinked dreamily as those beautiful, enchanting pupils lifted up to him, "plleeaase Jake! Please, I need you! Please!"

Jake studied her bleary gaze; he'd seen her wear that sublime expression before. His thumb moved from the side of her neck to her chin gently grazing over it.

"You're doing so good, Mabel. Open your mouth."

Keeping her eyes locked on him, Mabel dropped her jaw and stuck out her tongue.

Jake reveled in her response and gave in to the scorching pleasure. He held her watery gaze and pushed into her throat. Mabel gagged around him. He could feel the protest, yet her tongue never stopped moving. Even more surprising was that she released the grip on one thigh and chose to grab his dick instead, stroking the remainder of his shaft with a firm grip.

"God, you're amazing, Mabel!"

He pumped faster and harder, not pushing any further but using the depth he'd reached to its full potential. His cock beat against the hand around her neck with each expansion of her throat. As his strokes increased, so did her hand and tongue, keeping up with him. Spit fell down her chin, landing on the floor beneath her. Mabel's eyes were unwavering as her throat opened and closed for his cock, and he found himself entrapped by their depths and quickly clamoring toward a climax.

"Looks like you're getting two loads tonight. Aren't you lucky?"

Jake choked his words out. She moaned in agreement, and the sound vibrated around the meat in her throat. His balls gave instantly, rapidly shooting a load that, minutes ago, he didn't even know he had.

He felt his body weaken as rope after rope poured down her throat. Finally, Mabel pushed against the pressure on her head, desperate to get her mouth to the tip of his cock. Sucking wildly, she made sure not to waste a single drop of the large load, gulping down everything that he gave her.

Jake's knees felt unstable, and with the last of his energy, he pulled her head up and turned, falling backward onto the bed. Mabel only parted from him for a moment, using the time to scoot back onto the bed and scoop his cum off her cheek and forehead. She licked it from her fingers before crawling over to him again.

She began lovingly cleaning off his cock, drawing him into her mouth, then licking him from top to bottom and back again. She repeated the action, lifting his cock and sucking his balls as he became soft in her hands. He tasted like her pussy, and she wanted to lap up every trace.

Jake sighed contentedly at the sensation while keeping his eyes closed and trying to calm his breathing. He moved to rub her back but realized the length of her hair was still wrapped around his hand. Jake shook the soft hair off his palm and raked his fingers gently through it, loosening the strands. He felt her kiss the tip of his dick before the weight of her head collided against his lower abdomen.

Jake ran his fingers up and down her arm. Finally opening his eyes, he looked down at her. The small girl was trembling. She had folded into herself; her head lay against his stomach, and her arms held her knees to her chest. Red hair cascaded over her side and along her leg. An expression of enviable peace turned the corners of her mouth up into a blissful smile.

It crossed his mind that he'd created a monster.

A gorgeous, cock worshiping, cum loving monster.

And she was his.

"Come here, Mabel."

Jake spoke softly, gently guiding her upwards while holding her arm. She sat up unsteadily before moving toward him. He led her to straddle him, folding his arms around her and bringing her against his chest. He stroked her hair softly, lifting his head to kiss the top of hers.

"You alright?"

Mabel snuggled against his warm body, hooking her arms beneath his shoulders as she nodded. She felt drained and safe. His heartbeat steadily slowed to an even rhythm, and the sound lulled her into a deep sleep.

*****

Jake's eyes opened before his alarm went off. Reaching over, he disabled it before it could.

Glancing down, he looked at the naked girl sleeping on his arm. Mabel had entwined her body around his. One arm was tucked underneath his bicep, cradling it beneath her head like a pillow as she slept. The other was draped over his chest. Her mouth hung open enough for her to take deep, even breaths. Mabel's leg lay over one of his, with her foot tucked beneath his other thigh, effectively locking herself around him. Her warm body was pressed against him, and she filled the entirety of his space.

Last night, she'd fallen asleep on his chest. He'd forced himself to get up and clean each of them before putting her under the covers. After doing so, he fell into bed exhausted. It occurred to him that he'd woken up with her two days in a row.

Taking a deep breath Jake took a moment to watch the sleeping girl curled around him. She had been like this yesterday morning as well, clinging tightly to him and sleeping peacefully.

He wondered how she was so short but seemed to take up so much room. The thought amused him. He didn't want to get up. He enjoyed the way she felt in his arms. The sound of her whistling breaths, the thrum of her heart against his ribs. She was calming.

Jake moved the leg beneath which she had tucked her foot first, sliding it away from her. She didn't respond. He lifted her wrist, moving her arm back. He didn't want to wake her, but there was no way to maneuver without moving her.

"It can't be time to wake up," Mabel groaned, returning her arm around him. Her voice was hushed and sleepy. "Your alarm didn't go off."

"I turned it off before it could. I was trying not to wake you."

Mabel readjusted, tightening her arm around his chest and returning her leg across both of his.

"I'm not ready to get up," she whispered.

"You don't have to, Mabel."

She drew her arm from beneath his and folded both against his chest, resting her chin against them and looking at Jake with wide, sleepy eyes.

"What time do you have to be in your dad's shop?"

"He said 6:30. So 6."

"Do you always wake up thirty minutes before you have to be there?"

Jake trailed his hand down her spine, watching her give him a sleepy smile.

"Normally, it's enough time to shit, shower, and shave."

Laughing, she reached a hand towards his chin, running her fingers along his jaw.

"I've never seen you with any facial hair. What do you look like with a beard?"

Jake chuckled, shaking his head. "Terrible."

She bit her top lip in contemplation. "It's hard to imagine you looking terrible."

"You want me to grow my beard out, Mabel?"

Grinning, she pushed herself up to kiss his jaw. "Whatever you wanna do, Jake. Let's go take a shower."

_________

"Your father already left." Trish was in shorts and a tank top, leaning against the counter and sipping her coffee. "You're late."

"Shit," Jake replied, bending to kiss Mabel. "You gonna be alright by yourself? I can take you home after work."

"By herself?" Trish scoffed, and Mabel laughed.

"I'll be fine. I'll see you later."

"Bye, Miss Mabel. Bye, Momma."

There wasn't a knot in his stomach this time as the screen door bounced closed behind him. Getting in his car, he pulled off.

Elroy was in his chair in front of the shop, petting Smithie, and watching dawn burst through the clouds as Jake pulled up to work. Elroy had taught his father everything he knew about cars, and he was the first person his dad hired when he bought the shop.

His rapidly receding short gray afro and lines on his face from smoking and stress revealed the man's age. He'd stopped working on cars a few years ago after developing Parkinson's, but he still showed up every day. His knowledge was always useful on the old cars they rebuilt, and he'd watched Jake grow since before he was born.

"You're late!" He called, pulling a cigarette from between his lips.

"Barely," Jake replied.

"Barely, ain't on time."

"That's no way for a greeter to say good morning." Jake shook his head, suppressing a smile, and clapped Elroy on the shoulder. The old man swatted his hand away.

1...345678