All Comments on 'Teenage Hitchhiker'

by strangesub

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good job of copying and pasting there.

Try writing your own story next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck. That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you don't really need both 'gay' and 'anal' tags in the same story. Each implies the other, no need for the redundancy.

SubChicagoSubChicago9 months ago

That was so hot. Wish I was that young guy.

strangesubstrangesub9 months agoAuthor

Hey Mr. Anonymous - This IS My Story.

I deleted my Literotica account several months ago in order to "go straight."

I failed.

And, I shall probably be posting more of my previous stories (until I remorseful delete it all again...)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey, it's Mr Anon here again. Thanks for being open about it. Maybe a wee note at start of story would be good as we've all seen plagiarism here before :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was awesome. Thanks.

sealandssdsealandssd9 months ago

What you write doesn't define who you are.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is one of the best gay/non-con erotica here. The right amount of sex, drug, straight unwillingness/r**p/forced. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please upload your deleted stories

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale6 months ago

Another romantic love story...Not into forced but sometimes, if done right. This was kinda over the top.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not into the pain all or abuse, but that doesn't mean this wasn't hot! Love the loose, slutty vibe! Pot+gay sex+pins play=best time ever!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reminds me of myself years ago in Fire Island. Loved getting fucked almost non stop, sucking one after another, then washing their loads down with endless piss!!

strangesubstrangesub6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the appreciation.

I try and write what is "real" in terms of that it is all experiential. The basic story line is accurate and then I simply add other experiences but, leave out the parts where it was not erotic; hot; and totally sexual.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

this story gets better as it goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gaygod1Gaygod14 months ago

I love the story and l wish I l was the teenager the story is hot

thomsubCDcocksuckerthomsubCDcocksucker3 months ago

Fucking hot! My shorts are soaked with pre-cum.

strangesubstrangesub9 days agoAuthor

Great fucking story. I probably hitchhiked around the same time - 50% of the guys who picked me up wanted sex. I was mostly scared and turned them down. I had a couple of sex things go down but... This is what I wish I had been doing... Damn, that's hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstrangesub@strangesub
About 60 years ago, I discovered my oldest brother's collection of paperback porn novels. I spent the next several years, all of my adolescent and teenage life, getting a very hot education on sex - Sex with women; sex with girls; sex with boys and girls and dogs; Dads and M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES