Teenager Gets Detention

Story Info
Lissa gets confronted about a school dress code policy.
3.3k words
4.53
17.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lissa knew how to hem up her skirt, with her seam ripper and thread remover in hand. Everyone would just assume she was getting taller, but at 18 years old, she didn't have the remaining three years of growth that the childish boys at her school still had. She was grown, but tired of the adults always telling her how to dress. She could join the rough life of the military or drink alcohol in certain countries at her age, but she couldn't decide the length of her own skirt? It seemed absurd.

So she took matters into her hands and nobody was wiser. Sure, she'd get looks, mostly from the female teachers in their constant jealous and envy of the appeal of her youth, but they didn't dare say anything that could be misperceived. They did not want to be labeled sexist, not in these times of liberation for the younger girls' generation. Gatekeepers were not needed from their ranks anymore than before. They had men for that, because they were still in charge.

The boys of her school were so immature that when she walked up the stairs along the hill to reach the main building, they simply laughed at the view of her panties. Such babies! She complained to herself knowing that nobody could hear her. They were supposed to see how she took care to maintain good posture and kept the curves of her cheeks round while she consumed a good diet. She tried to exercise regularly, whether just squats in her bedroom or using the equipment at the local park. And she thought she was quite well formed, despite the snickers from the adolescents.

Of course someone mature like Mr. Richards would never take notice of someone like her. She preferred male teachers like that, who smacked the ruler down on their desks to establish authority. But Mr. Richards was too serious, always wanting to do right by the students, even if he did wield a heavy hand. Sometimes Lissa's teenage mind wandered and wondered how that hand would feel smacking her backside red, but those thoughts had to be controlled so she wouldn't get wet in the middle of his class. Especially with such a short skirt that occasionally revealed her panties.

Today they were pink, to go with the brown of the skirt. She flapped open and closed her legs unconsciously as the teacher made his way around the class, handing out papers. When he dropped off her test, she snapped it up right away. She took a sideways glance at Mr. Richard's crotch, smiling at the way his tan khakis always bunched up suggestively, before checking her test results. An 'A-'. Phew, not so bad. Especially for being so distracted during Mr. Richards' lessons on geography and social studies.

When the class ended and the students started to leave, Mr. Richards called Lissa before she could leave with them. His authoritative tone stopped her dead in her tracks, giving her a mix of nervousness and excitement at his firm command.

She whirled around, skirt flying, a technique she had perfected from ages in front of her bedroom mirror "Yes, Mr. Richards?" she answered as she flashed him a nervous smile. Her eyes quickly flicked to his suggestive crotch then back to his face.

"Are you getting taller, Lissa?" he asked, cheeks turning crimson ever so slightly that somebody else wouldn't even notice.

She nodded in affirmation.

"Man you kids grow so fast. Nevermind, sorry to keep you. You'll be on your way." He flicked a dismissive hand toward her, and Lissa gave him a cute little curtsy.

She thought she caught his eyes between her legs as he licked his lips, but was too quick for her to be sure of it. She turned around, letting a paper fall to the ground before deliberately bending over to pick it up. When she stood back up and looked behind her, Mr. Richards was already working at his desk. She let out an exasperated sigh and left the room.

Her next class was downstairs past the copier and near the teachers' lounge, where the teachers all thought they could gossip out of reach of the students, but everyone heard. Lissa smiled as she passed.

"I swear she's shortening her skirt on purpose!"

"Oh, Mary, don't be such a prude, you did the same thing."

A male voice chimed in, "Well it's technically not against school policy."

That last comment lightened Lissa's mood. At least some males were taking notice, even if she didn't know who it was. Even old-ass Mr. Gibbs would make her feel wanted. She bet he could even still get it up. Lissa smirked wildly at the thought and entered the classroom.

The boredom of Mr. Jones' English class quickly subsided her amusement, though. Another damn discussion when nobody had even read the frickin' book. They were all just grasping at random threads and dampening Mr. Jones' enthusiasm for the day's topic, until they were released.

"Lissa," Mr. Jones called as she was still at her desk and packing her things. "You sure look like you're in a good mood today, what's the occasion?" He watched as the few remaining students left the room and lowered his voice. "Don't let them get you down, okay? Not everybody appreciates Shakespeare, but you are giving some good contributions."

Her smile returned and she gathered up her things and left the class. She snuck a look back as she turned the corner out the door, and Mr. Jones was watching her.

She didn't delay there because it was the last period of the day, and her mind was already on some things she had to take care of back at home. Things that would give her some much-needed relief.

She made her way past the teachers lounge that had turned to a mere murmur, and up the steps to her last class, on the third floor. But she decided to stop in the bathroom on the second floor first, even though they only had five minutes in between classes. As she sat down on the toilet, she thought how unjust it was. How are we supposed to get anything done in five minutes?! I can't even masturbate! And then they patrol the halls like fucking Nazis if we're late!

She finished up quickly and washed, heading out and now bounding up the stairs to make it there on time. As she hit the third step, the bell rang loudly.

When it finished a voice boomed loudly behind her. "Lissa, you're late! Hall authority dictates you have to come see me after class." She turned around and Mr. Richards was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

She let out a sigh and slumped her shoulders. "I know, as a witness you're the one who will charge me missed time."

"That's right, don't be late."

When she entered the classroom for the last period, the teacher was already writing on the board and didn't pay her any mind. The very reason for the school's late policy. Lissa couldn't concentrate, though. Her mind was on Mr. Richards and what he might have planned for her five minute delay. Though it wasn't quite detention, it was inconvenient. Unless she could somehow make a little more interesting she thought. But she sighed as she knew Mr. Richards was usually all business in these situations.

When she arrived to his room, he was still sitting at his desk working, just as she had left him earlier in the day. She knocked lightly on the door.

He looked up, perplexed at first, then seemed to realize her purpose there now. He stood up, placing his hand on a ruler on the desk, picking it up as he beckoned her over. "Lissa! I almost forgot about my duties. I wish I could just let you all get on home."

"Does that mean I'm free to go now, Mr. Richards?"

"No, rules are rules. I could get in trouble myself if I don't enforce them. Rumors would start about preferential treatment, and I'd lose my authority, respect, and control."

Lissa had honestly never thought of such things before. Her innocent smile was more from nervousness than some trick of sweetness so Mr. Richards would let her off easily. She was already disposed to any punishment he might dish out.

"So you're going to punish me, Mr. Richards? Have I been a naughty girl?" Her sex was beginning to swell; she felt flushed.

Mr. Richards cleared his throat. "Not so much like that. You just owe me five minutes. I thought we could go over a new policy the other teachers proposed. Shut the door. This is privileged information."

Lissa shut the door behind her, realizing just now that she had spoken within earshot of the hallway. Mr. Richards was right, this could get dangerous if they weren't careful. She made her way over to his desk, which he stood in front of, holding a paper. When she reached the desk he passed the document over to her.

"This is a proposed change to the school dress code," he explained as she looked over the document, "limiting skirt length to a certain number of inches above the knee."

She gasped at the document, but swallowed her outrage so Mr. Richards wouldn't receive the brunt of it. After all, he was showing her the document, not making the rules himself.

"But, my skirt is issued length," she explained defensively.

"Should we measure it so you can be sure? I don't want you to get into trouble. You're such a good girl."

She smirked to herself at her own withheld comment, but wiped it off her face immediately. "Is that my punishment?" she asked, raspier than expected.

He looked at his watch. "You only owe me five minutes. Well, four minutes remaining. It's your decision, though."

"Yes, Mr. Richards, let's check the length. She did one of her signature twirls and wound up facing the desk with her rear end offered for said measurement.

Mr. Richards cleared his throat again. "All I have is this ruler, though. Not an actually tape measure."

Was that an apology? Jesus, I wish he would just take me, thought Lissa. Always so god damn proper. "It's fine, just use it," she tried to say without seeming impatient. She knew it was the ruler he smacked to get students' attention. And between her legs it was getting hers now.

"Okay, it's just as we males just need to get consent with these things. So nothing's misconstrued."

Fuck, would he just use it already?!

"I'm just gonna measure the length for you, nothing more."

Finally! She thought as the ruler snapped against her rear end a little more firmly than Mr. Richards had expected.

"Sorry, I'm used to getting attention a little more firmly than this requires." He pulled it back to adjust, and it ended up smacking her rear end again.

Her panties were soaking as he made his final adjustment.

"There, six inches."

"Is that good?"

"Six inches too many Lissa. That skirt won't be allowed."

"Should I take it off?" She watched him gulp as she spun around and sat on the corner of his desk.

"I think that can wait until you get home. And did I say you could sit on my desk?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Richards. I didn't realize..." Suddenly she knocked a cup of pens off the desk, which clattered to the floor noisily.

"See? That's why we don't sit there." He crouched down and went to work collecting the pens, first placing the unbroken plastic cup back on his desk, then replacing a small handful of pens back into it. He paused at eye level and gave Lissa another reprimand, pulling back for safety. "Um, young lady, you might want to think about changing soon. It seems you've soiled your-"

"Mr. Richards! Are you looking at my panties?!" she said with fake outrage.

"No. I mean they're right there. I was just telling you..." he trailed off, intently focused on picking up more pens. When he raised up again, he tried to avoid looking and sought out the pen cup directly.

Lissa smiled at his evasive maneuvers as he went back down to search for more pens. "I didn't piss myself," she told him matter-of-factly. It's just wet pussy."

"Lissa, that's not-"

"Mr. Richards, you don't even believe me?!" As he came up, she pulled aside her soaking panty. "See, I told you!" Her smooth sex glistened for what seemed like an eternity before his face, before she finally ran her fingers through his curly hair and pulled him closer to it.

He resisted slightly, but overpowered by her aroma, he dove in. She moaned as his five o'clock shadow rubbed against her her outer lips smoothly, his nose smashed against her cleanly-shaven muff as his tongue lapped her vagina from the bottom to the very top. He remained there a good while, being careful to keep his tongue extended and in contact with her entire sex.

She bucked against his face wildly, but he maintained his control with strong hands and his face smushed against her. He was going to make Lissa behave, no question. His fingers dug into her thighs to control her rhythm, and his tongue was fighting for control against her hips.

She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her, but his strong neck muscles maintained the distance. She wanted more, yet it was so perfect. "Mr. Richards!" she cried out.

It just seemed to animate him more. He hands slipped on the desk as she tried to keep herself upright, pushing papers onto the floor.

He paused. "Not this time!" he cried as he dove back in, this time moving his thumb along where an older woman's pubic mound would be. But Lissa was baby smooth. He rubbed his thumb along that fatty region until it hit her clit, his mouth now pulled away as his tongue sought out her minuscule opening, plunging inside. He stuck his tongue in as deep as he could while he continued to flick her clit with his thumb.

She was overwhelmed. But she didn't want him to stop, not now as her heart rate rose and her breathing became labored. She could feel her muscles all tensing up, ready for release. Then it came. Her body began to tremble.

He pulled his tongue out and flattened it against her lips again, covering the whole of her tiny pussy. Wave after wave seemed to be crashing through her as he finally gave up his control and let her buck wildly against his face. The desk was in disarray and her juices splattered against his cheeks, but it didn't matter as she was satisfied. She never experienced such a body-rocking orgasm, and was left speechless as her teacher pulled away and stood up on both his feet.

Her eyes were slightly closed, but opened when she heard the click of the door as he set the lock. When he'd walked back to her, she realized his pants were bulging, and that this wasn't just an illusion from bunched fabric this time. She struggled to bring herself alert. "Mr. Richards, I think our five minutes is up now," she joked with him.

"Are they?" he retorted. "It seems you've been a naughty little girl."

His words brought her back to life once more. "So does that mean you're gonna have to punish me?"

"I'm afraid so. You've made a mess of my desk."

She noticed the mess on his face too, glistening with her juices, and wished madly that he'd kiss her. But she didn't ask him to, so as not to ruin this. "What's my punishment?" she inquired, as she was genuinely intrigued.

"Well first, get up from my desk. I already told you not to sit there."

She obeyed, and it turned her on once more.

"Turn around," he instructed curtly.

She did so, careful not to toss anything else as she put both hands on his desk. She looked over as he snatched up the ruler again. "Mr. Richards, what-"

"Silence!" she winced as she felt the smack of the ruler against her rear end. "I need to measure the back again."

"Mr. Richards, at least tell me what I did wrong?"

"Nothing! I just can't seem to get a useful measurement. Guess I'm gonna have to take these off you first." He tugged down her panties without waiting for her consent.

She gasped as her lips moistened to what those immature boys should've been doing to her all along. But there was even more to come.

"Young lady..."

"Yes, Mr. Richards?" she asked sweetly.

"You have a phenomenal ass," he replied.

Her smile grew wider, then changed into a moan when he smacked her ass again, this time with his bare hand.

"So the skirt works as it is?" she asked breathily.

"It's exceptional, quite obviously. Look what you're making me do."

She didn't look, but rather felt hot flesh against her.

"Mr. Richards!" she feigned in surprise.

But her false protests weren't worth the effort as he was able to slip himself inside, stretching her just to the edge of discomfort. She was so concentrated on walking that fine line between pain and pleasure that she couldn't help but let out a yelp when he reached under her shirt and pinched her nipple. He reached inside her bra, pinching what little she had as he pushed his tool deeper inside her snatch.

Her tight little body began to quiver at the multitude of overloading sensations, and when he reached his other hand between her leg to rub her clit it was now game, set, match.

Her entire body trembled as his short thrusts accommodated her teenage body and relative inexperience. She clenched down on his cock with her vaginal muscles as she came, and as she came down they both heard the door handle jiggle, and a voice spoke from just outside.

"Frank, please don't tell me you've locked yourself inside again or that you've gone home already! I just need to grab the new grading folder format."

Mr. Richards and Lissa both looked at each other with eyes wide, then back at the door as keys jangled. The door popped open to reveal Mr. Jones, mouth agape.

Mr. Richards leaned over and spoke to her in a low voice, "Well, I guess you know what you're gonna have to do to get us out of this one, kid." He remained throbbing inside her.

Lissa licked her lips deliberately. "Mr. Jones! We were just finishing up my detention! Did I owe you something else?" she asked.

He looked down his long nose at her, finally snapping his jaw shut. "I didn't know you were turning in these types of assignments to lucky Mr. Richards."

She smirked at the word lucky. Mr. Jones really knew how to use adjectives. "Well it kind of just happened. Is there something I can turn in for you also?"

Mr. Richards spoke up. "Hey Caleb, would you mind shutting the door before you give her anything? We wouldn't want this kind of stuff spreading rumors to the students."

He suddenly became aware and closed the door carefully as he stepped into the classroom.

"The lock," Lissa and Mr. Richards reminded him in unison.

"Ah sorry, I keep forgetting. I'm not used to these types of in-house detentions," he apologized.

But Lissa and Mr. Richards were paying him little mind. They had resumed their rhythmic escapade, and Mr. Jones had to clear his throat.

"Come over here please, Mr. Jones," said Lissa. "I have something I want to show you. Mr. Richards, too."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"My homework assignment. Come closer," she moaned as Mr. Richards railed into her.

He came close enough where she could put her hands on his pants and unbuttoned. "I hope this earns me an A+." She bent over to take his cock into her feisty mouth.

"Oh sweet goodness!"

To be continued...