All Comments on 'Teenager's Ass'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wanting more

I have read your stories many of them more than once you always leave me horny and wanting more. Keep it up thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A technical thought

its my experiance that baby oil and latex condoms dont mix.....the oil weakens the condom to the point that the condom disintergrates and bursts at tip due to friction......if your not using ky or astro lube use non latex condoms.....apart from that a good cock hardening story...

Tomba56Tomba56about 13 years ago
This was HOTT!!!

The story was excellent. You established the set-up and got to the action quickly without making it seemed forced. Just enough information to make the story plausible and you even managed to leave it open ended enough to revisit this pair another time. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written & hot to read!

Thank you!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good and Hot

KY is the stuff, otherwise, really good story, Boxie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep going!!

Thats the kind of story that offers unlimited potential, and very well written!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
A bit anatomical

and wooden. All about the physical, very little about the people. It didn't 'live' for me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Loved the story and so glad to see you have written many more. This is the first of your stories I have read. Good to see you have covered the topic again as it is disappointing to read one good story then to find all the others by an author are on different subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bad idea

Using baby oil with a latex condom is a great way to get the condom to break. Suggest you edit the story to use something more appropriate.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 13 years agoAuthor
Lubrication

Usually the participants in my stories use Aqualube but, in this case, he didn't have any. Darren did not expect somebody to come over and want him to fuck her ass, so he had to use what was available. The next time they get together, he will be better prepared, but I probably won't be writing about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story and I enjoyed it thouroughly. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done

Great story and very easy to read i have a collage age daughter and as much space as i give her friends....... they are about 20 now and id be lying if i said i hadnt looked. Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice loveable story !

My personal preference is what you ve missed out in oral sex is SMELL of young healthy pussy & ofcourse of ass . My sexperience with a late teen girl RAIN is the strong overpowering cheesy odour of her sweaty stmeay feet , fermemted pungent musky smell of her hairy wet pussy , cock like sharp male scent of stale cock & ofcourse heady heavy animal like aroma of ass , not of shit but shity , sweaty , musky stench of a teen ass . Fucking her tight ass , my groin stuck to her parted cheeks , fucking essence filling the room & tickling her nipples 7 clit , & cumming together ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me: I enjoyed the story.

Darren: I’m glad, because I did too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous