All Comments on 'Teenanna Ch. 02'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Please keep the chapters coming.

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122almost 9 years ago
Keep going!

Great story!

zena99zena99almost 9 years ago
Great

Cory and Donnie need to change the password and cut Marty out of the loop.. Soon Anna will be fucking Jamal for weed. The boys can farm her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revenge

Great stories.

An idea, maybe she can get revenge on Donnie and make Alfred hypno him into become teenanna?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Colby

I'd like him to fight for his girlfriend. It is a great story line. I hope you can keep it going.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
No Redemption For This Story

I was in favor of Colby (or is it Cory) stealing Anna away from Martin. Martin deserved to lose her and go to jail. But Colby gave the codeword to Donnie, who pimped her out to Eddie and Jamil. I hope Annie can get to Alfred and he can undo what he has done or else he needs to go to jail also. What bothers me is she is sure to be pregnant now...but by whom...Marty? Colby (Cory)? Donnie? or Eddie?

Husker1995Husker1995about 8 years ago
Good continuance of the story

While I was hoping to see more of Colby and the adult version of Anna, there is no denying that this was a good chapter. The scene with the brothers was great. I hope you keep going with this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters

The storyline is great, waiting on more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Change the direction

I would rather see Marty be with "teenanna",but at this point you've ruled that out.If she's become such a slut why should she draw the line at her uncle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Time for Real Anna to make a run for it. The storyline was fun until they started degrading her.

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
I'm not sure what to root for

Marty is treating his wife like a sex object rather than a real person to whom he's married. He doesn't care that she objects to what is happening to her as long as he gets his kicks.

Colby has never seen Anna as anything more than a sex object (literally all they do is fuck. She's not his girlfriend) and that was evident even before he shared her with Donnie and even worse shared the trigger with Donnie.

Anna is the victim, but she could do a lot more to convince Marty that the game needs to end. She could also send TeenAnna a message so that she's not so susceptible to the time swap. Maybe her doing next to nothing is part of her hypnosis since we don't know the full extent and if that is the case, then she's absolved of any culpability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next Chapter

You need to continue this story maybe haveing donnie and his brother use her more or have jamal figure it out and addict her to sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1297 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teenanna Previous Part
Teenanna Series Info