Teenanna Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures continue.
3.2k words
4.63
16.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to real people and situations is entirely coincidental. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

The story line and characters in this chapter will make much more sense if you read chapter 1 and 2 first.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end. It only takes a second but means a lot to the author...

*****

"Yes. Yes. I remember working with you and your husband. I have been wondering how you have been getting on. How are you my dear?"

I had called Alfred the hypnotist and luckily he had remembered me.

"I need help," I replied to his query. I remember you said to be careful and now I am beginning to understand why. This whole thing that Marty has me into was sexy and sort of fun in the beginning but it's getting out of hand now and I need your help to stop it."

"OK. My dear," Alfred soothed. "I still have your address and I will be back in town in a couple weeks. I'll call you then and we can set a time to meet."

A couple weeks? God I didn't think I could wait that long but that was the best he could do. I hung up the phone and almost cried. If the boys kept using my teen persona the way they had been, I could be in really big trouble in another two weeks, and Marty wasn't helping the situation any. He had put me back into teenanna and let Donnie take her anal cherry just for the fun of it.

It had been exciting and sexy at first, but I was becoming increasingly disturbed that Marty was not protecting me as he should. The boys seemed to have free reign and every time they used me I felt more and more ashamed and degraded. Teenanna was definitely enjoying herself but when I returned to myself it was just too hard to accept what I had done as her. I had tried to discuss it with Marty but he was enjoying the game so much he wouldn't hear my concerns.

As I sat there wondering how I could avoid the boys until next week, the doorbell rang.

"Hi Anna," Colby chirped as I opened the door. "Can I come in?"

I knew that if I didn't let him in he'd just turn me into teenanna and she'd do whatever he wanted anyway. Sighing in resignation, I stepped back and let him inside.

"Donnie tells me you two had a lot of fun the other day. Did he really get you high? Did you really show your tits to Jamal and his buddies?"

"Yes and Yes," I replied icily. "He took advantage of me when I was stoned and horny. It's not right that you gave him the trigger word. This has to stop."

"Yeah... Yeah... Blah... Blah... It's too late. He's got it and we can't make him forget it. Maybe I'll give him the other one too."

"No. NO. Don't do that. Please. Please don't do that. It's bad enough what you did with it last time. Donnie is nasty. He'll do something really bad if he has the other code. Please don't give it to him."

"OK. But Donnie says you really know how to suck a cock . He says your mouth is epic. So unless you want me to give him the other code, you better get my cock in your mouth really soon."

What choice did I have?

"Aren't you going to change me first?"

No. I want you, realanna, sucking my cock. You'll do it as her I know but I want you. It's just so fucking HOT."

That said, he opened his pants and pulled out his stiffening dick.

"He really does have a nice cock," I thought as I dropped to my knees in front of him. "So pink and hard for me. So quick to recover."

What was I thinking? God, that teen slut persona is leaking into my real psyche. I've got to get out of this. But there was no escape from the task at hand. Either I sucked his cock or teenanna would. Either way I would be getting a mouthful. Either way I would remember it. The whole scenario was almost too much for Colby and he shot an enormous load of his young cum down my throat within a minute of my lips enveloping his rigid member.

"That was good," he panted. "Donnie was right. Your mouth is epic. Even your MILF mouth."

"Listen Colby," I began, but he just turned and walked out the front door.

The instant the door was closed, my cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Teenanna"

In the next second the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it.

"Oh. Hi. Colby," I gushed. "I was hoping it was you. Gee you look good enough to eat."

"Hi Annie," Colby replied. Why don't you go get dressed and we'll go hang out for a bit?"

At the suggestion that I get changed, I immediately thought of my surprise.

"If I'm going to change, then why don't you come on back and keep me company? Maybe help me pick out an outfit?"

A few seconds later we were alone together in my room and I was stripping off my top and bra. Colby moved in to caress my naked breasts but I backed away coyly. This was going to be fun.

"I have a surprise for you," I teased. "Donnie and I cooked it up the other day while you were at the museum. Wanna see?"

Without waiting for an answer, I dropped my pants and pulled down my panties. I thought Colby was going to faint. His eyes dropped to my groin and his mouth fell open as he stared at my hairless pussy.

"Oh my God," Colby blurted. "I've seen them on the Internet, but I've never seen one on a real girl. Never. That's so fucking hot. You said that you and Donnie cooked this up. What did you mean?"

"I mean, silly boy, that Donnie suggested it as a surprise for you and then he did the deed. He shaved me bald," I confessed.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll just have to think of a suitable surprise for him too," Colby announced. " I know. I know exactly the thing. Get dressed. Oh God this will be so great."

It took less than half an hour from his pronouncement until we were standing in front of a tattoo parlour. He had kept up a constant barrage during the trip trying to get me to agree. We stood on the sidewalk for another 5 minutes before Colby could finally convince me to go in.

"Do you pierce tongues here?" Colby inquired. " My girlfriend wants her tongue pierced."

"Yup," came the dull reply. "let's see some ID so I know she's over 18 and we're good to go."

"Really?" He said looking back and forth from the ID to my face and then finally to Colby. "Nice going kid."

After handing me back my ID, he led us back to the back room. The entire procedure took less than 5 minutes. A little topical anesthetic and some disinfectant were applied before he clamped my tongue in a forceps and pulled it out between my teeth. I felt the sharp needle push through my tongue and then his fingers as he attached the ball end to the barbell he had inserted.

"Realanna." Colby whispered as we left the shop.

"I can't wait to feel that stud running up and down my cock as you suck me off. I bet Donnie goes nuts when he sees it. Too bad the guy said we need to wait a week."

Talking was impossible. The stupid stud rattled around on the back of my teeth and kept bumping on the roof of my mouth. I even gagged the first couple times I tried to swallow. But Colby was in heaven. Why had she let him talk her into this. Silly girl.

"Colby," I cried. "Why did you do thith to me? I can hargy talk. Take it out pweez."

"Stick out your tongue," he commanded. "Oh God that looks so hot on you. You can't take it out. If you do, I'll just turn you back into her and put it back in. Maybe have your nipples done too. That would be really hot."

"No... No... OK. I weeve it in but no more pierhing."

God this was horrible. I had a stud in my tongue and I wasn't going to be able to get it out without consequences. I sounded like an idiot and Colby was sitting there hard in his pants. I could clearly see the outline of his stiff young cock in the front of his jeans and just for a second I wanted it in me. What was I thinking?

When we got back home. Colby made me strip naked for him and he spent some considerable time inspecting my hairless crotch. I asked him not to and begged him to use the code to turn me into teenanna but he said I should just lean back and enjoy myself since either way I was going to get it.

When he started to eat me, I couldn't stop myself from becoming excited. My pussy began to drip with juice as he kissed and licked his way around my bald crotch. I was trapped for at least another couple weeks. I just needed to endure until then. I felt myself getting more and more excited as he continued his ministrations. It didn't take long for me to reach my peak and cum all over his lips and tongue.

As I writhed and groaned through my orgasm, Colby never let up a bit. He just kept licking and sucking as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through my body. I wanted him to stop. I wanted him to continue forever. It was too much. When I reached what I thought was my limit, I begged him to stop.

"Nope," was his quick reply from between licks.

Squirming in pleasure-pain, I felt two fingers slip deep into my sopping pussy. Suddenly his mouth was gone and his fingers began a rapid stabbing motion as he pressed them upwards. Whatever he was rubbing in there caused electric shocks to fly straight to my brain.

"Stop. Please stop," I gasped. "I have to pee. Stop or I'm going to pee myself," I begged

"No you won't," he replied with a nasty grin on his face. "You're not going to pee, but you are going to squirt."

The shock of that pronouncement was instantly whisked away by the increased intensity of his finger stabs as he continued to attack my G spot. Suddenly I felt my body go rigid and a huge muscle spasm wracked my abdomen followed by a stream of fluid jetting out around his fingers. My entire body shook, literally vibrating with the intensity of my orgasm. Colby pulled his fingers out and attacked my clit.

I continued to spasm repeatedly as an endless train of intense orgasms plowed through me. At that point I lost myself. My eyes rolled up into my head and my mind left me. I will probably never know how long I was gone, but Colby said later that it was at least 5 minutes.

Eventually, the world slowly began to come into focus. My whole lower body was soaked, as were the bedsheets. Colby's shirt too. I felt like a rag doll. Weak and limp. I wasn't sure I could move of my own volition.

"Jeezus," I moaned softly. "What did you do to me? What just happened?"

"I watched a couple videos on the Internet about making women squirt, and it looked like fun, so I thought I would give it a try," he grinned at me. "You were amazing. As good as any I've seen."

Why did I feel a warmth in my tummy at his words of praise? My God what was happening to me?

"Come on," Colby urged. "Let's throw these sheets in the wash and take a shower."

"Colby," I began. "I'm not showering with you. You need to leave now."

"Either you shower with me or your teen persona will," Colby smirked. "Either way we'll get to soap each other up."

I knew he was right. If I refused his request he would just turn me into his teen slut and get what he wanted from her. Resigned to my fate, I crawled out of bed and pulled at the sheets.

"Here," I huffed, throwing him a pillow. "You strip the bed. I don't have the energy left."

After he'd stripped the bed, he took the bundle of sheets into the laundry room and dropped them in the washing machine before quickly joining me in the bathroom. I didn't really want any company in the shower, but it's not like I had any choice. It was either this or he'd use the trigger and I'd do it as her.

As soon as the water was warn, he literally dragged me under the spray and started to soap me up, paying particular attention to my breasts and ass. When the water hit my pussy, I moaned in anguish. I was so tender down there that even the pressure of the water was too much.

"Here, your turn to do me," Colby commanded as he handed me the soap. "Make sure to get my cock really clean now."

His young strong cock was sticking straight out from his firm flat stomach as I reached down to soap him up. It felt so sensuous with my slippery hands sliding back and forth on his rigid pole. I couldn't believe it when I started to feel a tingle in my tummy. The warm water cascading down. His strong young hands caressing my breasts and buttocks. My jacking him off as he moaned in pleasure. I felt myself begin to melt. The teen slut was really bleeding through into my adult self.

I was almost sorry when Colby's hands left my body and reached down to stop me from taking him to completion. I looked up questioningly into his young face and saw the glint of arousal in his eyes.

"Anna," he whispered as the water rinsed away the soap. "I'm almost sad I got your tongue pierced. I would love for you to suck me right now, but we can't. I know your pussy is probably off limits now too. I'm so horny and I need to fuck you and..."

With that his hands slid around and spread my butt cheeks. I jumped when I felt his finger teasing the rosebud of my anus and knew immediately what he had in mind. Danny had taken my teenage asshole and now Colby wanted his turn. As his finger teased the entrance, thoughts of Donnie's thick cock pistoning in and out of that hole flashed through my mind. By the time he had his finger all the way in, my pussy was drooling and my mind was awash in arousal.

Grabbing me by the hand, my teenage lover dragged me out of the shower and pushed me, face first, up against the vanity.

"Lube?"

That one word struck a note of panic in my brain. He was going to take me. There. And my inner slut was going to let him.

"In that drawer," I panted as he pressed his thick cock up the crack of my ass.

Seconds later, I felt that slippery rigid pole pressing firmly against my dark hole and then sliding in as I relaxed to accommodate him. My mind was screaming at me. I simply could not believe what I was doing. By now, my teenage neighbour was vigorously fucking me in the ass and I was pressing back, moaning and encouraging him like the slut I was becoming. The teenage slut that had come of age.

That night Marty got home, he asked me about my day. I was reluctant to tell him how far things had gone. I was his wife, he was my husband and unlike before I had done these things as myself. As soon as I spoke he knew something was wrong with my mouth.

"Open your mouth Anna," he commanded. I want to see what happened to you today."

Sensing my resistance, Marty walked up to me and ordered me to open wide. Slowly, reluctantly, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The look on his face was priceless.

"Fuck. That's hot. Fuck. I can't wait for you to blow me with that in there. Who did that? Colby or Donnie. I bet it was Donnie. Tell me. Tell me now."

"It was Colby," I began hesitantly. "He turned me into her and convinced her to get it done. I can't take it out because he threatened to do my nipples too if I did," I continued in a rush. "I know why he did this. It's for oral sex. I have to be careful for the first week so nobody gets any head until then but after that, God only knows what they'll have me do."

"Marty," I continued. "This is going too far. These boys don't have any limits. Who knows what body modification they'll want next. The shaving was the trigger for Colby to do this to me. What is Donnie going to do to top this? I'm a little scared of him. Him and his brother."

"Oh baby. This is so fucking HOT."

I couldn't believe that THAT was his reaction to what I'd just said. An icicle of panic tore through my gut as I realized the depth of his depravity and the unlikelihood of his coming to my salvation. I hoped against hope that I could tell him something that would change his mind.

"The worst thing was that he left me as myself except for when he got me pierced," I continued. He made me do things as myself. I wasn't her I was me. He told me if I refused that he would turn me into her and then do them anyway. Either way I would remember so I just let him do what he wanted."

At Marty's urging I relayed the entire day's events for him as he sat there in rapt attention. By the time I was done, his cock was tenting the front of his pants.

"I can't believe that I just told you everything I did with Colby today and that I did it as myself and that it made you horny. What is wrong with you? Don't you love me?"

"Baby... Baby. Calm down," he soothed. "Of course I love you. I started this. It was fun and exciting and it gets better and better with time. I love you and I'll never be mad at you. It just excites me so much."

As I stared unbelievingly at him, I reminded myself that Alfred would be back in town in a week and I could escape the trap I had fallen into, or rather that Marty had pushed me into.