Telekinesis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a shudder ran through me, caused by some particularly intense Ari magic, we both looked down. Cassie tenderly pushed back her sister's hair so we could both see how Ari's lips, pressed into my pubic curls, kept trying to work their way impossibly farther. My hips bucked involuntarily. I couldn't imagine doing anything but spurting the long overdue load of my own ambrosia up into her throat. But slowly, carefully, she slid me out without letting me satisfy my most desperate urge.

Their eyes met again over my trembling organ.

Taking her sibling's head in one hand and my cock in the other, Ari placed Cassie's mouth over my cock and pressed her sister onto me. Cassie's tongue was almost a relief after Ari's. Only briefly, though. Soon, though carefully with gentle adjustments, Cassie's lips were halfway down my length and I could feel the entrance to her throat.

"This is her first time," Ari breathed in my ear. The two or three unskewered neurons left in my brain got the message. But all thought was obliterated the next second because Ari's hand, which had been affectionately caressing her sister's head, grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her down, impaling Cassie on my cock.

Cassie jerked and gagged. That was unbelievable in itself. All the blood in my cockhead, it seemed, was forced out when her throat crushed it. More than anything I needed to come, but nothing was more futile. Ari kept her sister's head firmly down on me. More gags and blinding spikes of pleasure left me helpless.

When I was able to see again, Cassie's lips were where Ari's had been, down against my pubic bone. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Clearly those ancient Greek gods were onto something. My hand, I discovered, was in its natural place. With the last of my TK energy I zapped Cassie's clit. She came once more, hard enough I feared for my cock. Which after an endless moment slid out of her throat.

But still well in her mouth. "Make him come," Ari ordered her older sister. "He deserves a good one." And to me, "Come in her mouth as hard as you can."

As if I had any choice. Receiving blood again, overstimulated by Cassie's tongue, my nerves down there exploded, shooting a firebomb of orgasmic energy through me like the climactic scene from a superhero movie. I climaxed. I came. I couldn't seem to stop and both women did everything they could to make sure I didn't. Cassie's tongue and lips were pure sweetness while Ari massaged my balls, milking every last drop out of me.

I trembled uncontrollably afterwards, spasm after spasm as intense as any normal orgasm. Cassie rested her head on my thigh, looking up at her sister. "He's awesome," she said.

"I knew you could do it," her little sister congratulated.

Spoken again as if I weren't there. I didn't care. I wasn't sure where I was. Maybe in orbit around Jupiter.

Ari bent down to clean some drops off my tip. Cassie sat up and said, still ignoring me, "I wish he could do it again for you."

"That would be perfect," Ari agreed.

I grinned. I couldn't help it. They noticed. It was time for me to retrieve my honor as king. King of Greek-named cocksucking princess nymphs. They deserved nothing less.

Although I'd been disastrously neglecting my career goals, I had not been neglecting my personal investigations. I'd not just been applying my experimental methods on others; I'd been trying some things out on myself. I know it's unethical to experiment on yourself. They teach that to undergrads. But hey, Craig Venter sequenced his own DNA for a paper. And the payoff from my own experimentation was immense.

'Immense' was maybe too grandiose a term for what my cock was becoming, but my oral princesses caught on in a heartbeat. After stomach aches and a few fiascos that left me feeling like I'd been kicked in the nuts, I learned to target those small muscles that controlled blood flow to every man's favorite appendage. Yes, I could make myself hard. At will.

I didn't have to work hard at getting hard. As soon as my royal fellatrices saw what was happening and got over their amazement and admiration they did everything they could to encourage the development along. They took turns licking along my length, then when I was erect enough to more or less stand my cock up they held me, both of them joining hands at my base. That was so nice. They took turns polishing my knob until I was trembling again.

Cassie gave up control to her sister and cuddled against me. Ari, I understood now, had been holding back earlier. If there is a space-time continuum beyond anything cosmologists have visualized in their wildest hallucinations, the women in that immeasurably advanced civilization may give head almost as good as Ari. Listen up guys who love oral: there is a sexual space beyond deep throat, where it's just patterns of erotic energy. I know because Ariadne took me there, gave me a VIP tour, and anointed me in the most elaborate ceremony as its megastar.

Meanwhile, her big sister was cooing and exclaiming in my ear as if she were the one getting sucked off. "Oh, look at her! Isn't she gorgeous?" I would have completely agreed if I'd had the ability to form words.

I didn't last nearly as long as I'd expected, in spite of having just done the deed a few minutes before. Again my hips started bucking uncontrollably. Ari held on easily and in fact used my hip thrusts to get my cock further down her gullet. That drove me more insane than ever. But then, everything she did, in every part of her, was driving me insane.

"Ooh," Cassie cooed again with her spermy breath. Ari was approaching her own orgasm. My hand, of its own volition, had gone to its favorite spot and what little dregs of TK I had left went directly into Ari's clit. She jumped and yelped as she came, which launched me into my second orgasm. We made each other come as we came, unable to do anything else, unable to stop, while big sis cheered us on.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Okay, so these peak sexual experiences were beyond fabulous, and showed how extraordinarily fulfilling and gratifying a career in science could be. But what about Kayla? What did it all have to do with her?

12