Telekinesis Ch. 06

Story Info
Power surge: Mingyu, Nicole.
5.7k words
4.8
8.1k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 6

In spite of her ambiguity regarding what I was doing to her brain, Mingyu began an experimental program (purely in the interest of scientific inquiry, she assured me) to see whether she could behavior-mod me (her term) to increase my power.

And we could! "Ears," she might say, "More clit. You're forgetting my tits. Ah, that's better." And on and on like that. Her goals were not entirely altruistic, of course, but she did let me edge her way beyond what I thought she could take. Plus, she insisted that I do it all without physically touching her. It was with mixed feelings that I realized the irony in my evolving situation, that a subject I'd behavior-modded was now doing it to me.

She was right about me. I could also be nasty. I took to edging her constantly, even in public. Especially in public. Watching her trying to keep it together, say, in a budget negotiation with her management, was great fun. She stared me daggers but couldn't bring herself to tell me to stop. She once, and only once, had me fuck her to orgasm without using any power, as a control, she said. She achieved orgasm, but she became worried after that. Normal orgasms didn't make it for her. As her machine had shown, she really was thoroughly addicted.

Both my absolute power to move matter and also my dexterity in manipulating that matter improved. Not the least, matter in the form of female nerve endings. Her discipline and perseverance were rewarded during another series of "training sessions" she had me do. After an evening of edging, we always had to adjourn from the lab to my place or hers where she had me tactilely shoot as much TK into her as possible. Her personal favorite was alternating cowgirl and 69. Already, as a result of her training, I'd found it difficult to control my power when I touched someone. I had to be careful even when shaking hands. My most sensitive body parts were becoming more and more difficult to control, which she took advantage of. Just feeling her sit on my erection was enough to trigger a spike into her that set off an instant orgasm. She couldn't get enough of that.

As to the physics and physiology behind my abilities, she had a theory: it's known that brains produce small but measurable and complex electromagnetic fields. It seemed to her that my brain was able to produce patterns in it that somehow through electromagnetic interference resonated with certain substances and could be directed in different directions. Physically similar to a phased array radar, she said. I could only nod in agreement. (I wasn't a physicist, I was a neuroscientist, and not a very good one.) How my brain figured that out was a research challenge beyond current technology. But then, how does a pro athlete figure out how to run to the exact right spot to catch a ball?

I knew already that it was much more difficult to move dry objects, and metals were weird. Physicists like to say that chemistry is just the physics of the electron shell. That's arrogant-- most physicists are incompetent chemists-- but down at the cellular level of molecules going mano a mano, chemistry and electricity are basically the same. And electrons are really, really light. Easy to manipulate.

Sex with Mingyu was extraordinary, but at the interpersonal level Mingyu's behavior mods were causing me problems that I had to solve on my own. I'd become reluctant to look people in the eye and had to consciously hold myself back from dilating every woman I felt attracted to. Inadvertent touches were even worse. I had to be careful when handing people anything. In a crowded elevator once a woman accidentally backed into me. Wow. She didn't move away, maybe because she was shivering too hard. When a minute later the elevator emptied, she tore herself away and gave me a long look, not friendly. I tried to maintain an innocent face but I thought she might slap me.

I took to wearing heavier clothes, which helped a bit, and considered wearing gloves. I tried lotions. No effect. I was in trouble and I didn't know what to do about it.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Then I met Nicole. I was in a mall, at an off hour to avoid crowds, but turning a corner I came upon a couple having an argument and the woman, young and very attractive, turned away angrily from the man and stepped right into me, full on, tits, knees, forehead. I compounded the problem when I instinctively put my hands to her shoulders to hold her back. Big mistake. Her face turned from anger to surprise to heavenly bliss to shock. Then to the reaction you might expect to see in someone who has just encountered her first alien.

A fascinating and somehow attractive alien, to be sure. She turned back to the young man, then to me. We apologized to each other quickly. "Oh, hi, I finally found you," she said loudly. Then lower to me: "Take me somewhere."

"At last," I answered just as loud, picking up on her subtext and the angry vibe the guy was displaying. I pretended to check my watch. "We can still make our reservation." I pointed in the opposite direction from the young man she'd been talking to. I avoided looking right at him but I remember thinking he looked tight. That was the word that came to me, tight. We strode off together. I knew of a small cafe that would be half empty this time of day. We found a table near the back. She chose the seat facing the front. "Just in case."

"He's bothering you?"

"You could say that."

We introduced ourselves and I got us a couple of cappuccinos.

"Jeez," she said, "There's really something about you."

I realized I was doing things to her without thinking. I tried to clamp down on that. Her name was Nicole. She was a grad student in Computer Science at the university. We chatted about the school, trading stories about how dysfunctional the bureaucracy was.

"Shit," she said, looking over my shoulder. She sat up.

I turned to see the young man approach. A second look confirmed my first impression. Light brown hair trimmed nearly to his skull, badly receding hairline, tight-fitting clothes, jeans tucked into pointy boots, a stiff way of walking.

"Why did you run away from me? Who is this guy?"

"Ryan, we've been through this too many times."

I tried to do the eye trick on him. Amazingly it appeared to have almost no effect. I could get him to pause for a few seconds, but then he was somehow able to shake it off. It seemed he'd already pinned himself on Nicole and even I couldn't alter that. While their non-conversation continued, he moved steadily closer to her until I began to fear for her safety. But I'd learned a number of other tricks, as I called them, with Mingyu.

"You promised we would spend time together."

"I promised no such thing."

"You did. You said you were--" He stopped, a confused look on his face. He looked down. My eyes followed his to his crotch, where a wet stain was growing. "What the--?" He pressed his hands into his pants, looked around frantically. The stain extended down a pant leg. "Fuck!" He held a hand up to her. "Wait! Don't go! I'll be right back."

We watched him run/hop out the door and down the walkway.

I expected her to laugh, or least show some kind of satisfaction at the predicament of her tormenter. But her jaw hung open in pure shock.

"I guess the strain got to him. He certainly was wound up."

I think she was too polite to give me the you're-a-total-idiot look. "Can we get out of here?" she asked.

I led her outside. That was maybe not enough so I directed her to my car in the garage, where we sat. "Any place you need to go?"

"Any place where he isn't." She turned to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Thanks. I don't know-- what's with you?" She pulled her hand away, then back on me, away again.

"I'm sorry."

"Are you doing this?" She held up her hand, brushing her fingertips together.

"I can't help it."

She put her hand on my bare arm. Kept it there, studying it. And me. "Whatever it is, if feels really good." She touched my neck. "Wow. What-- what are you doing?"

"I have an ability. I'm not sure how to explain it." She was continuing to touch my head, moving to my ear and chin. I was getting very turned on. I'd broken off with Mingyu. The science had long since reached the limit of what could be done in her lab and had devolved to her using me for what she continued to call her addiction. I'd also tried to avoid sexual contact for a while, hoping that would reduce the TK intensity. But it was clear from my reactions to Nicole that abstinence had only made me hornier without any effect on my ability. And Nicole was a prime example of a gorgeous coed. Wavy brown hair past her shoulders, accented with streaks of blonde, very pretty Northern European features, petite without being skinny. It took all my will power to keep from attacking her with my full TK armamentarium, especially as I could tell she was near the edge also. I wanted to continue being a good Samaritan.

She pulled her hand away reluctantly. "I shouldn't be doing this. But you are the sexiest man I've ever seen. Or maybe touched. I mean, if your, you know-- I'm sorry, I didn't mean--" she didn't complete the sentence, but she didn't have to. "Oh shit, is that him?" A dim figure appeared near the garage's entrance. "Could you just drive somewhere?"

I started the car and headed out. As we passed by the entrance she ducked down, which put her head on my thigh. When we were on the street and down the block I said, "We're okay now."

She pushed herself back up. Her face was flushed. Her gray eyes held a wild look. She kept a hand on my leg, where a wet spot remained on my jeans. She'd been biting me.

"I don't know what to do. I feel like I just--" She took her hands off me and brushed her delightful hair.

"Want to eat something?"

"Um." Oops. I hadn't meant it in a sexual way. But maybe my subconscious had. Her subconscious definitely had got that message.

We found a sushi place a few miles away, a table near the back at her insistence. She studied me instead of the menu. "This is something you just... do?"

"I try to control it."

"You're not doing a great job." She preened her hair again and wiped her face with her hands.

"Sorry. I'm really trying."

"You mean if you, like, let yourself go..."

I smiled weakly. I really was doing my best to hold back and didn't need encouragement to demonstrate my powers.

"Luckily, I'm out of reach." She retreated her hands.

"I don't need to touch you. As you can already tell. Honest, I'm holding back."

"Really? Shit. I mean, I'm curious, what would happen if, you know...?"

I looked around the restaurant, which had become mostly full. I looked back at her.

"Go ahead, try."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Go on, I need proof I'm not hallucinating."

I did her, just a tiny bit, just for a few seconds.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as her back stiffened and her head tilted up. When she returned her gaze to me her look was fierce. She took short breaths and swallowed while she recovered.

"Honest, that was just a little touch."

The waiter arrived. I ordered for both of us while she composed herself, only able to nod when I suggested dishes.

When he left, I pointed a finger at her. She jumped and caught her breath just as a little squeak escaped her lungs. I lowered my hand. She relaxed. I raised my hand and pointed again.

"Oof."

I paused. I started to point again. She waved a hand. "Okay, okay. Got it." After a few deep breaths, "At least you seem like a nice guy."

"I try to be."

"You did help me out at the mall. That shithead. Wait." She stared into me. "You did that, didn't you? You made him piss his pants."

Modesty counseled silence.

Now finally she laughed. Her whole body shook. "The look on his stupid face!" She giggled and covered her mouth. "Priceless."

The food came. We ate and chatted. She was very bright and, against the CS stereotype, not at all nerdy. When we were done, I said, "Can I drop you off somewhere?"

She sighed. "He's figured out where I live."

"Work?"

"That's where we met. He's another CS student."

"You should report him."

"Maybe. I'll be getting my MS soon and leaving. Not sure it's worth the hassle." Bureaucracy was the unspoken reason, which we both understood.

We sipped our tea for a few minutes. "I imagine," she said, "You have a fast connection at your place?"

A little TK hit escaped before I could shut it down. Her lips parted briefly and her eyes widened. "Sorry."

"I just need to get some work done and I can do it remotely. Just for a few hours until... I don't know... a while."

"Of course."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Niiice!" she exclaimed when she saw my view. I lived on a high floor at the time with a wide city view.

"Coffee? Something stronger?" It was late afternoon by then.

We settled on a glass of red and she set up shop on my kitchen counter. I had work also, more possible investments from Kayla to investigate. I worked in my office to avoid temptation.

About two hours later she showed up in the doorway, her bag on her shoulder. "I think I can sneak home now."

"Let me drive you. If he's around I can deal with him."

"I'm sure you can. But I think I can handle it on my own. I'll get an Uber or something. Oh, one more little dose, if you don't mind." She came to me and gave me a hug. "Thanks." She hugged me tighter. "Mm. Can you be my pillow?" I couldn't help putting my arms around her. She shivered and looked up at me. Our lips met.

I don't know how that happened. I wasn't trying to seduce her. Just the opposite. But our tongues touched and all pretense evaporated and the barriers between us shattered like cobwebs and her legs gave out and I followed her down and in seconds I was fucking her exquisite kitty on the wood floor.

We were both out of control for a long time. I fucked her in every position possible while I bit her all over and zapped her in every way without holding back. She came and came and came again. My cock stayed at max hardness. Her orgasms started out as pure girlish horny pleasure. She screamed and swore in my ear and begged for more. But soon she moved into a kind of Zen phase in which she just stared ahead, silent, as each orgasm wracked and contorted her body. Then she seemed to wake up, though her eyes had been open throughout, and spoke into space as if calling across a canyon, even though I was all around her and literally inside her. "Just do it, whatever you do, do it to me."

All I wanted to do, all my body would let me do, was to keep making her come over and over. Eventually, though, she turned as limp as a rag doll. I relented and gradually slowed, regaining some control myself and also nearly used up in my own way, until I was able to pull out.

"I think I died," she said after a long silence. "I think I'm someone else now. I wonder who I am."

"I'm sorry," I said again.

She cuddled with me on the hard wood. "No. My fault."

"Both. We're totally fucked."

"I certainly am." She took my cock in her hand. "Jeez. The Man of Steel." She lightly fingered me, almost absentmindedly. After a minute or two of this, which was starting to make my hips jump, she put her lips to my ear. "I have a confession to make." She whispered the words even though we were totally alone in a large apartment. "I've always hated doing oral."

Before I could respond, she sat up and lowered her pretty head down on me, doing exactly what she'd just said she hated. I put my hand on her sex, the first time I'd actually touched her there (at least with my hand) and couldn't help giving her whatever I had left.

She lifted her mouth off my cock. "Ooh." And rose up to put her wonderful honeypot back on it. "I think I need a regular orgasm now." And began to ride me.

It was a truly beautiful experience, well beyond erotic ego gratification, more like an erotic dance performance, to watch this gorgeous young woman above me as she came on my cock. And also to feel her luscious pussy clench on my organ. And have her collapse on top of me, exhausted. She explained later that when I was doing my thing to her full out the pleasure was intense beyond belief and she wanted me to do that to her forever, but that the whole experience was too overwhelming for her to fully appreciate having me inside her. Thus, the second fucking while I was too exhausted to really do anything but be stiff for her.

And also thus, what she said after she'd recovered a bit from the "regular" orgasm: "I have another confession." She said this out loud as she sat up, still in cowgirl position with my still stiff meat inside her, still moving on me in small motions. "I've never actually given a blow job before."

I wondered what that last word, 'before', implied. I'd just been in her mouth so it had to mean more than that. She leaned down and again in a whispered voice said, "You did something to me. I feel... I don't know... new. It's important to me. It's like..." She sat up and looked me in the eye. "Did you-- I don't know-- do something to me? I mean my brain." She pointed unnecessarily at her temple. "Mind control or something?"

"No. It's a physiological effect. On nerve endings. I just, you know." I brushed her arms with my fingers, giving her a tiny tingle, all I could manage. "That's all I'm capable of."

"That's all." She laughed. "Right." She continued to ride me, but it was almost unconsciously as her focus seemed to drift to someplace far away. "I think about people a lot. I think about what it's like to be another person, what they feel, you know?"

"You mean psychologically? Theory of mind?"

"No, more-- well, that's important too-- but more experientially... existentially." She chuckled, still riding me. "And you're wondering why I'm talking about this while I'm..." She looked down where my cock was hidden in her brown curls. "I always wondered why some other girls were willing to do that for their boyfriends. I thought maybe they just had to do it to keep them. I know all you guys love it." She looked straight at me now. "I didn't."

I understood. When I was in high school the boys had a saying: a pretty girl can do anything; an ugly girl has to do everything. Nicole was the opposite of ugly.

She went on. It was strange to have this intellectual conversation while I was still moving inside her. "I mean, you certainly deserve a blow job. You deserve about ten blow jobs. Unbelievable how hard you made me come. I'm still coming a little right now. But--" Her attention drifted away again briefly then returned. "You even deserve an ass fuck and I've never ever let a guy even touch me back there but I might think about that with you sometime. I mean, in the far distant future. But--"

She lifted herself off me. "I just-- we're going to have to talk more about this later. I really need to understand what's going on inside me. But--" I watched a head of wavy brown hair, streaked blonde, cover my crotch and felt a soft, wet mouth engulf my cock. We were silent together except for my groans of pleasure.

"But it just seems perfect right now to eat you. Your seed. You." And soon she was doing just that. She was clearly new at oral and I'd had many more experienced and skilled lovers, but I'd never had a sweeter, more sincerely passionate cocksucking. And, of course, I'd been stiff as steel, as she'd described me, for longer than I'd thought possible. I didn't last long. Neither of us wanted me to. I closed my eyes, feeling her head as I caressed all over her hair and face and neck, while I pictured the inside of her mouth with my cock. For perhaps the first time since developing my power I felt that my lover truly found me delicious, just because I was. I spurted myself into her and she ate me, as she desired.

12