Telekinesis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

The next several days were a paradisiacal blur of all-consuming sex and heartfelt conversations. I told her everything, at least everything I could remember-- there'd just been too many women-- while she told me her personal history, mostly from a philosophical perspective. She was a thinker. Yes, she was studying CS in grad school, but she'd got an undergraduate degree in philosophy and was aiming towards a theoretical track. She talked a lot, between sessions, not about the latest software or quantum computing, but about P vs. NP and the unique games conjecture-- which were new to me but fascinating. She picked my brain re neuroscience.

"So you can actually do it," she said, after I showed her how I could move tiny shreds of herbs across the table. We were having a quick dinner at a local ramen place. "This is just amazing-- but you haven't told anyone? Except that researcher who scanned you?"

"I don't want to be anyone's guinea pig,"

"And this... this thing you can do--" She lightly grazed my arm. Shivered. I'd spent the first half of the afternoon once again "killing" her, as she put it. Not at all like Samantha's usage; an ironic twist on Nietzsche's famous line. She'd spent the second half asleep, recovering. A nap after sex seemed to be her pattern. My body was starting to recharge and her body, from muscle memory perhaps, was becoming more sensitive to my powers. "You can control it?"

"I thought I could, but it's getting more and more difficult. As you've experienced."

"We need to work on that. I have some ideas."

Back in my apartment she told me to strip naked. "This is a good time to start because you used yourself up on me earlier-- thank you, by the way, you were wonderful-- and now you're only partially recovered. So I think we can manage this."

"This" was fellatio. She knelt before me and put the end of my cock, already stiff, in her mouth. She didn't suck, just held it. "Don't move," she said. "Don't do anything." The charge between us was intense already and I could see and feel that she was struggling to maintain her composure. Me too. The urge to fuck her pretty face and, just as much, to send TK into her mouth had me shivering. I stumbled backwards.

"Wait. Over here." She led me to a doorway where I could brace myself. "Just relax. I know you love being in my mouth. Just enjoy. Just be a man."

Her advice helped. To "just enjoy" was something I hadn't done in a long time. At first I had to aim my sight at the ceiling and hold onto the door jambs, but eventually with some deep breaths I was able to let the TK subside. Her mouth felt exquisite, my cockhead resting on her tongue, her lips caressing my shaft just behind. It felt so comfortable to be inside her, like coming home from a long trip and lying in my own warm bed.

She felt it too. "Yes," she said during a pause. "I can finally feel your cock. Quite delicious. I'm understanding more and more why women like to give head."

Having made it past that hurdle, I was able to look down on her. She was concentrating too, her eyes closed. I was even able to back off on those small muscles that kept my cock engorged and enjoy being erect naturally, from the pleasure a beautiful woman gave me.

"Ah," she sighed after a while, withdrawing me. "That was really nice. Ready for some pussy?"

She lay back, slipped off her pants, and spread her legs, right on the floor. I entered her carefully, doing my best to maintain my natural excitement. Her pussy was as exquisite as her mouth. I had to stop several times as some TK escaped and jolted us both, but eventually I was fully inside her. "Ah, I love this. This is so good," she said. "No power yet, just fuck me."

Which I did. Without the TK jolts I could fully sense the incomparable delight of being surrounded by pure feminine warmth and liquid pleasure. She looked in my eyes. "I know you did me earlier but I can't resist. Just give me a tiny bit."

I let a little of my power leak out of my cock, as tiny a jolt of TK as I could manage. She squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back. I moved slowly in an out of her. She trembled. Small sounds of pleasure escaped her lungs, then she gasped out, "Don't, don't make me come. Just tor-- tor--"

I got the message. I pulled almost out, just barely spreading her entrance open with my tip, just sending the smallest TK I could into her. Her shivering continued and she panted, then pulled her legs up to her chest until she was almost doubled. I cranked up the TK a tiny bit more and her panting became a flow of nonsense, "Bah, b-b-bah, fuh, fuh, ggh," maybe trying to tell me something. I stepped it up one more notch. Her eyes opened wide and I lost it. When she looked right at me, right into me, and I looked right into her, there was absolutely nothing I could do but take her to Nirvana. I drove into her and fucked her hard, and jolted her with my power each thrust, not able to hold back anymore. I had to make her come, but not just come, make her come harder than she'd ever come, harder than I'd ever made a woman come, harder than any woman had ever come in the history of sex.

Her lungs emptied with a long, warbling yell that filled my ears and brain, loud enough the neighbors had to hear, as if she'd just been pushed out of a plane without a parachute and knew she was a goner but couldn't help adoring the wind in her hair and the spectacular view on the way down.

When her legs fell open and the yells receded into weak jerks, I realized she'd blacked out and stopped. I grabbed a comforter from the couch and covered us as I held her. Eventually her breathing became slow and regular. She slept.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Although I felt guilty, she regarded our first training session as at least a partial success. "You maintained control for a while. Really, it was my fault. I pushed things too fast. My apologies. I think I need some training also. But that orgasm you gave me was earth-shattering. Jeez, I blacked out. Never did that before. Gotta do that again. When we've developed your control more. And mine."

The lessons, as she called them, continued. No more fucking for a while, but with her help I learned to control myself in her mouth. And she developed a genuine enjoyment in fellatio, especially if I was able to keep my powers in check. She would in fact deliberately take me out of her mouth when I slipped and let some TK through. That proved to be good coaching for me. When she saw that I was losing control she would switch me to her cunt and have me zap/fuck her through multiple orgasms. She wanted me to control that, too. She had me alternate between "natural" and "zap" (her terms). At first I stayed natural and she told me when to zap her, but eventually her ability to communicate deteriorated and I took over.

This was quite difficult at first. I'd told her about Mingyu's behavior mod. "She almost ruined you," Nicole said after I explained how Mingyu used me. "Those weren't training sessions and she wasn't being kind to you. Really, it verged on abuse." I think I already knew that deep down, but Nicole's confirmation helped. Nicole's system was simple: fuck her naturally, stay hard, only zap her when I was sure I could maintain my control.

My control, not hers. I fucked her preferentially from behind, because I still had trouble with my control when I saw her in ecstasy and stared into those gray eyes. With doggy style I was able to establish a rhythm: fuck her naturally, nice and deep, until she was right on the edge, then a small zap to send her over into Orgasm Land, then return to natural fucking and enjoy how her vagina turned into liquid tropical cock-heaven while she convulsed around my flesh. Rinse, repeat. She couldn't take more than a few cycles before collapsing flat on the floor or mattress or wherever we decided to do these sessions. Didn't matter. I kept going until, as she'd instructed, I exhausted my "charge" of TK into her.

As I got stronger and stronger in my control these sessions lasted longer and longer. The cruel streak that my time with Kayla had exposed in me rose up again. Nicole was multi-orgasmic, but of course after several in a row her erotic energy-- I wouldn't say her energy waned, but there developed a plateau state before her orgasm that I exploited to edge her without mercy. I didn't even have to use my TK very much when she was in that state, just keep fucking, stay hard, don't let her relax, don't let her come. And then make her come hard, suddenly, super hard. Then back to natural. Rinse, repeat again. It was the most intense studly pleasure to be inside a beautiful woman and do this to her, totally incapacitating her with orgasms.

We had to stop finally after we realized one time that I had kept her coming full out, screaming and writhing and jerking and babbling, for over an hour. She'd lost her voice from the screaming and was barely able, after a long time just collapsed on the living room rug, to crawl to the couch, where she curled up and fell asleep.

We also trained in public. Not public sex. Rather, public non-sex. I practiced, under her watchful eye, not dilating the female cashiers, servers, and other people we would meet. If I had trouble controlling the urge, I found it useful to redirect the TK to Nicole. On her part, she became skilled at not showing the world how turned on she got.

We became, at least to the outside world, a normal couple. She moved in with me. We turned a spare bedroom into her office. She introduced me to her friends. I realized how socially impoverished my life had become. My personal friends, never many in any case, had drifted away when I'd left the university and hadn't bothered to maintain contact. I had nothing anymore but sexual partners, none of whom wanted anything more than sex. I'd become literally a sex object.

The dreaded meeting with her stalker (my dread) turned out to be anticlimactic. I was with her outside her building while a moving crew loaded her furniture into a van, destined for a storage locker. Of course he turned up. No doubt he'd been watching for her. He came up to her as she was discussing things with the movers.

"Where've you been?" he pleaded. "I've been looking all over for you." Then he spied me, standing by my car. "Him? You're still with him? Who is he? How could you do that?"

I got ready to run interference for her, as I'd done the day we met. But no need. Nicole now had her own mental defense. Her superpower was to simply ignore him, continuing to talk with the movers. He moved closer to her but that just got him in the way of the men hauling her stuff. It was fascinating, really. She didn't pointedly ignore him-- that would have provided some acknowledgement that he had some importance to her-- she just barely noticed him, as if he were a stray cat that might get stepped on. The only response he got from his whines was the movers telling him to get out of the way.

When the movers had loaded the van she turned and came to the car. We got in. He trailed her for a bit but he was lost. We drove off with him staring at our receding vehicle.

We didn't even need to say a word to each other. She took my arm and put her head on my shoulder. I let a bit of a hum flow from my skin to hers, a common show of affection I did now.

12