Telekinesis Ch. 08

Story Info
Power amplified: Michaela & Madison.
4.4k words
4.83
6.5k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 8

I learned more about my new, and first, employee that night. Her name, for example, wasn't really Harper. "She likes to give us new names. She says it's for security reasons but that's just bullshit. Paris is really Edward. Helen's name... I forget."

"She's a bit unclear on her Greek myths, I think."

"Tell me about it."

"But your name?"

"Yeah, like I said, she didn't like me. She called me a harpie. Doesn't work in business meetings, so... I'm maybe lucky. I could have been Medusa or something else equally awful."

Her real name was Michaela. "I like Michaela better," I said.

"Me too, double. Harper was a bitch. Good riddance."

"I should apologize. She was forcing you to do those things."

"True. But I was a bitch to you, and I knew it and I knew I shouldn't be." She felt my cock under the covers. We were in my bed, relaxing and recovering after a long session. "I'm so happy to be Michaela again. Thank you for rescuing me."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

I was beginning to discover that 'thank you' had a special meaning. I'd brought her home and showed her around. Even as I was showing her my office for the first time she was straightening and organizing my desk items. She asked questions about various piles. I had to stop her and lead her to the kitchen. We'd both missed dinner. She looked in the fridge and insisted on making me a sandwich. I had to insist in turn that she eat also. Apparently, at the Fund the help weren't permitted to eat with the CEO. And during all this she spent as much time as possible in physical contact with me, holding my arm or hand, rubbing my shoulder, or whatever she could, as if she were afraid I'd disappear. Even as we stood at my counter eating our belated meal, she kept her body against me. Even though I had shut down my TK.

"Why did you stay?" I asked.

She gathered our plates after we'd finished. "I made a stupid bet in the options market. Didn't work out. Had to make an agreement with her."

"Clearly your new employer will need to pay that off."

When we'd finished, she ran her hands all over me. "I still need to repay you," she said with a hand returning to my cock. Which, by the way, had never returned to fully soft.

"Also just to be clear," I said, needing to say it at least one more time, "sex is not a job requirement."

"I want to repay you. Me, Michaela. And touch. Athena wouldn't let us touch each other. Only her."

We adjourned to the bedroom, where Michaela treated me like... well, like a Greek god. She slowly undressed me, kissing every square inch as I was uncovered. One quality about her I was already discovering was that she was very kissy. She undressed herself for me, not a striptease, just presenting herself to me. It was a charming little gift.

I ran my hands over her body, amazed. She had probably the most athletic body I'd ever encountered, like a gymnast's but not a girl's body, a woman's. "Athena had us all on a strict workout schedule. I didn't mind that, actually liked that part."

She stroked my erection but didn't go down on me immediately, unlike most of my previous women. She led me to my shower, which she found gigantic and praised, and washed me. She let me wash her. As I ran my soapy hands over her shaved sex, she asked, "Do you like bush or shaved?"

"You can grow it back if you want. I like brunette bush."

"Good. I want to grow it back. Athena insisted that we all shave. Even Edward."

I thought back. "But wait. I seem to remember that she wasn't shaved." That earned me a knowing look.

In bed she was the most loving lover any man could imagine. More kissing, now concentrating on every square millimeter of my cock, not neglecting my testicles. More sucking followed, and while I ran my hand over her slim, muscled body she got me super hard.

It was all natural, as Nicole had called it, no TK applied at all to either of us. I certainly didn't need help getting hard, and Michaela didn't seem to need any extra encouragement. When she lowered herself on me and began a slow and really delicious fucking in her splendid pussy, she looked down on me and said, "You're not doing anything, are you?"

I shook my head. More kissing and now biting as she fucked me in and out. "She was always doing us. It got really tiring. But you don't do that, I mean what she did. You do something else."

"I can tell you about all that later. But yes, I'm different." I stimmed her pussy a little.

"Ooh, yes, that. I like that a lot." I did more. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure. Her motions slowed. I could feel how she was putting my cock in just the right place. I sent my TK into her through it again. She yelped. "Oh my God! You're going to make me come. I'm supposed to make you come. Oh God!"

Her head dipped to my chest. Her hips jerked and a yelp escaped her, sent into my chest where her face pressed. Another jerk and yelp. And another. She collapsed on me and I relented. After a minute of rest, she rose up and resumed her fucking. "Just come inside me. Don't worry." She pulled my head to her to kiss me passionately. Her cunt was hot and liquid. I'd been holding myself off anyway and just let go and let her do it to me. It was a really beautiful, sweet orgasm, my cream just flowing into her. She continued moving me in and out of her through more spurts until my soft cock slipped out of her.

"Athena always hits us-- I mean, used to hit us, I mean me-- in the middle of the head." She lifted a finger to point as she cuddled against me. "Not anything like what you do."

"She seems to know only how to do that one thing. Is that true?"

"Yes. It's great, incredible. But gives me headaches afterwards. Oh, she keeps poor Edward hard until she's satisfied. Poor guy."

"Why poor? That doesn't sound bad."

"She never lets him soften. Sometimes for hours. I've never seen him orgasm."

"Ouch," I said, remembering that stiff erection he'd sported.

"Yeah. She's quite the monster."

"That's not healthy."

"I think he masturbates secretly, not sure how. There are cameras everywhere. So." She lifted her head. "Now I know what you did to me. Thank you." Another kiss. "But what did you do to her? You did something, didn't you?"

"I suppressed her sensations." Vasoconstriction was another skill I'd mastered with Nicole, similar to contracting pupils.

"You can do that? In her pussy?" She laughed out loud. "Oh, that's why she got so pissed off. Made my day. Until you took me."

"I didn't take you, I freed you."

"And hired me. So I owe you."

"You don't owe me anything."

"I owe you everything. For example..." A finger slid along my soft cock.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

So that's how she gave me a thank you blow job. The first, I realized eventually, of many. I was still mostly wiped out by the orgasm I'd enjoyed in her pussy, but I did a little self-TK to stiffen a bit and Michaela took me the rest of the way to full attention.

"One thing I should tell you about myself," she said between sucks, "I'm bi."

That was not the revelation a man would normally expect from a woman who is enthusiastically, even lovingly, fellating him. I wasn't sure what to think, or even if I'd heard her correctly, and my body, becoming more and more paralyzed, as if she were driving the stiffness in my cock through my entire body, was making it more and more difficult to think.

She relented a minute. "I had a girlfriend back there. At the Fund." I was gratified to hear how she was already putting that period in her past. "I really loved her." She closed her eyes during her next suck and I thought maybe, the way she concentrated on my cockhead, she was thinking of that woman.

"Her name?" I managed when she paused. It was just to say something, to keep her talking. Also, to give myself a break.

"Maddie. Madison. She was the previous Helen."

"What?" I sat up. This was a wonderful blow job, my first in months, and I never wanted it to end, but I had to ask about what she'd just said.

She explained: "The Helen you saw, she's maybe fourth or fifth, I don't know. I was Helen for a little while. She made me bleach my hair."

"I like you better as a brunette."

She kissed my cock as a mini-thank you. "Maddie, she was Helen after me. I don't think I was pretty enough, or maybe I talked back too much. Anyway, it was just too weird going down on my boss, you know what I mean?"

I looked at my cock, stiff in her hand.

"Well, yeah, but I'm doing this because I want to. Not a job requirement."

There followed another spell in which she showed me that she really did want to suck my cock. A lot. Until my whole body stiffened again, and my hips were well off the mattress.

"Maddie and I were roommates. But Athena didn't like her Helen making love to me, not to mention enjoying it more than with her, so she split us up. Made me room with that anorexic bitch. Whose septic pussy will never, ever touch my lips."

There followed another session in which she demonstrated that my cock, and other intimate body parts, were welcome on her lips. I was really responding now to her ball-kissing. She could tell. She responded in turn with smacky kiss-sucks that left me doubled up, scissor-locking her head between my thighs while she rubbed my leaky cockhead in her hand.

After she let me free of that ordeal of pleasure and gave me a minute to regain my breath and composure, she said, "Guys too. Edward was maybe the third Paris while I was there. She wears them out."

"That's very fucked up."

"And Edward-- he's gay. He told me."

"Jeez. And Maddie, what happened to her?"

"She's still there." She smiled a very broad smile. "She's an excellent accountant. You should hire her."

"Sure."

That was the right answer, on many levels, for both of us. And the end of communication, verbal that is. Michaela did me slowly, very slowly, drawing out the rise of my energy, and the rise of my well-worked balls into my scrotum. Other of my fellatrices had taken me deeper or talked dirtier or used their tongues more sensually, but with Michaela there was a precision-- that was the best word-- to her skill, the way she drew me up and up so smoothly that I never thought about losing control, or even concerned myself with control, just enjoyed the ride, unable to do anything else anyway, until suddenly I was over the edge and in free fall, as if I'd just driven off a cliff, and everything poured out of me and into her.

I learned more about Michaela over the next week. First, she had a transactional view of sex, really of everything. That's not necessarily a bad quality in a person. She did her best to be fair and she was scrupulous, maybe too much so.

"These... these... I don't even want to call them orgasms... super-orgasms... that you're giving me, they're the best ever, like way beyond. I think I owe you about, hmm, let's say three blow jobs for each time."

Michaela figured out right away that I, like most men, love getting a blow job, so the next week became National Give Your Boss Head Week. Of course, National Fuck Your Employee Into a Blob of Satisfied Female Protoplasm Week ran concurrently, so my blow job account grew rapidly. I tried to negotiate the agreement down to one BJ to one fuck, but she would have none of that. However, I was getting rapidly worn out, even with TK help, given the frequent and regular fuck sessions she wanted. We finally settled on a subscription model: I fucked her as much as she wanted and she blew me as much as I wanted. That almost worked. She was sure I needed more oral sex than I told her and even proved that a couple of times. And she insisted that the fellatio be natural, no TK on her while she was doing me. She said she wanted to be the one doing the service. Except I was allowed to keep myself hard as long as I wanted. Which, I confess, I took advantage of.

Fucking was a different agreement. She loved, loved, loved having my cock hit her with zap after zap in her pussy until she was so used up she couldn't beg anymore. Daily. She apparently had a lot of pent-up horniness from her months with Athena. She even tried twice a day a couple of times, three times once, but that was too much even for her. She said it ruined her productivity, so she disciplined herself to one of those per day. Things got complicated. For example: if we fucked during a blow job, which we usually did, I was free to zap her a bit, just to get her over the top. NP. And another special case: she did enjoy having my "lightning rod", as she called it, in her mouth, zapping her. We had to negotiate that also: she had to ask for it.

Business with her was nearly as amazing as the sex. Somehow my schedule, workload, everything, got easier. She was invaluable at meetings. When Kayla's contract arrived she was able to point out loopholes that the lawyers missed. She knew her former boss. We decided to leave a few harmless gotchas in so she could report back to the Fund if necessary.

The one gap was finances and funds management. I admitted to being an amateur at that. The answer was obvious, Maddie. But how to get her without having Athena go nuclear? I'll take credit for that breakthrough: we included a clause that forgave me for poaching any of the Fund's employees. We phrased it to sound like I was just covering my ass re the former Harper, but it was ambiguous enough to cover anyone. Michaela was thrilled. "How am I ever going to repay you?"

"If Maddie is half as good as you say, I'm the one who'll need to repay you."

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Soon Madison was on board. A small apartment opened up in my building and I scooped it up. I'd intended it to be their office and Maddie's place, but the women had other plans.

"I want you to help me do Maddie." This conversation occurred a few days after Maddie arrived. I'd let them spend the nights together without me. "Don't get me wrong. The time with Maddie has been great. Thanks."

"You really don't have to-- ah!" This conversation, to be more specific, occurred one morning when Michaela came up to my place in her pajamas, immediately pulled me around in my desk chair, knelt between my legs, and began, in her terminology, thanking me.

"But I kept telling her how incredible you are and we want to try things with you."

"Uh." We'd discussed Madison. She seemed a great fit for the business. But she was, Michaela informed me, 100% gay. This was initially disappointing to my male fantasies, of course, since Madison, when I met her, really was Helen-level gorgeous, blonde, perfect body, a classic beauty, as fit as Michaela. But not interested in men.

"Don't worry." She took off her pajama bottoms, climbed onto me, and sank my cock in her. "Mmm, I do love cock." She took both of us right up to the edge but didn't come and didn't let me either. She knelt back down, sucked me hard enough and with her particular fave techniques that revealed her intent and I just let her suck three day's worth of man juice out of me. No TK. I didn't even think of it and didn't need it. About as perfect a quickie as any guy could wish for.

While I tried to avoid slipping off my chair with leg muscles that barely worked, she stood and put her pajama bottoms back on. She licked her lips. "Now I need some pussy." And she was off, leaving me to pull myself back together and retrieve my morning.

Beginning then and over the next weeks I found myself viewing the evolving professional/personal situation from new perspectives:

My personal assistant, who just fucked me and gave me a blow job, is now performing cunnilingus on my chief accountant.

And later, after they'd settled into their professional roles, I decided to promote them to their true roles. That led to new revelations: I just walked in on my newly promoted Director of Corporate Relations 69'ing with my Controller. DCR briefly paused from licking the Controller's pussy to promise the CEO a suck & fuck later.

And still later after I decided we should all be at the C-level: COO has professed undying love for CFO and requests a threesome with the CEO so he can help her give the CFO the same mind-blowing orgasms he gives the COO.

That last request occurred in bed one afternoon after Michaela had recovered from another series of orgasms I'd just given her. "I am so totally in love with Maddie," she proclaimed as she went down on me.

Profession of total love for her lesbian girlfriend is not what a man would normally expect from a woman he's just fucked to multiple orgasms and who's enthusiastically fellating him, but I was used to it by now and it didn't hurt my male ego. "Uh, Um," was about the best I could do in response. Michaela was being particularly thankful this afternoon. These sessions were now happening only two or three times a week, rather than daily. I presumed Madison was the reason. I wasn't resentful or jealous. Truthfully it was almost a relief.

She paused. "I want her to experience the total, total..." more intense sucking... "And she's willing to try it." She took me up to the tippy-tip-top of my erotic peak. "So please? As a special favor?"

I could only weakly nod. That was enough. In seconds I was pouring my insides down her throat.

After I'd recovered my ability to communicate verbally, I had to ask what she meant. The transition period of fitting Madison into this new arrangement had gone well professionally. Madison had her MBA plus a few years of work experience and was clearly being underutilized at Athena's Fund. That part was a win. The development of our personal relationship was interesting and a bit of a learning experience. There was a period of awkwardness at first, of course. But Madison much preferred working for me.

One interesting aspect of our relationship was that gradually I was feeling less and less sexual attraction for Madison. I found the absence of sexual tension between us to be quietly shocking. Yes, she was very attractive, downright gorgeous, but it was like I imagined I would feel with a sister, though I'd never had one. So that whole source of tension never appeared.

We were sharing Michaela. That should have been a problem, right? But whenever the three of us were together, holding an internal meeting, say, or dinner at home, or even just watching a movie some evening, Michaela made it clear that she was Madison's. Madison was number one and I was a distant second.

The corresponding subtext from Madison was equally clear. When we first met, we shook hands and I said, "I've heard a lot about you, Maddie."

"Madison," she said, correcting me.

That in a nutshell defined our relationship. Only Michaela got to use her nickname.

"I want you to be with us while we make love, and I want you to help me, you know, take her to that incredible level you take me."

"You're sure she's okay with me being around while you're..." I wasn't sure how to finish the question. Girl on girl porn is all over the Internet. Not my thing but I knew enough to know what wasn't real.

"Don't worry. She's comfortable with you. She likes you. It'll work out."

So, there I was one evening in their bedroom, sitting in a corner armchair, per Michaela's direction. Fully clothed. We all were. I watched them neck and a bit more for a while. They took their time. Not at all like porn. Madison, at first, seemed a bit tentative, glancing in my direction a few times, maybe wondering if I was doing anything to her. But I'd been given clear instructions to wait until Michaela gave me the go ahead and then only do what she said. I sat in a dark corner of the dim bedroom and eventually Madison's focus centered solely on Michaela, who undressed her, laid her out on the bed, and kissed her really exquisite body thoroughly, even meticulously.

12