Telekinesis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when she'd opened Madison's legs, after the sedulous oral kissing session, did Michaela call me over. She placed my hand over hers, which was on Madison's honeypot. While she stroked and caressed her lover I tried sending some energy through her hand. That actually worked a little. I had no experience to compare, but Madison definitely responded, arching her back, pushing her hips into our hands, and Michaela whispered, "Keep going."

The real breakthrough came when Michaela replaced her hand in Michaela's sex with her mouth. That alone earned her a scissor lock on her head that Michaela gently pried open again. Then I hit on an idea. Out of nowhere I remembered Carrie, and how I'd been able to send energy through her head and down to her sex. I put a hand on Michaela's head and tried that. The effect was extraordinary, not just for Madison, who scissor locked her lover again, but also, I could tell, for Michaela, who cried out into the pussy she was eating. Even I could feel it. I put both hands on her head. That was a revelation. I swear I could picture the energy inside Michaela's brain, a shimmering pattern of some kind, a color not on any human spectrum.

We all became transfixed in a unique tableau. Michaela was also naked but I was still fully clothed and embraced her from behind as I stretched out to keep my hands on her head while Madison writhed and spasmed and twisted in orgasm after orgasm but then just froze and shivered as Michaela sent spike after spike of stimulation into her.

I don't know what kind of sex it was. None of the usual categories-- gay, bi, threesome-- fit. I could feel the sexual energy rippling through Michaela's body, even see the energy in her head that she was sending into her lover. It was my energy, yes, but she was amplifying it. Incredible. We could amplify TK.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. Madison's body wore out eventually, only making small jerks with each bolt of erotic lightning Michaela sent into her. I pulled back my hands to Michaela's shoulders, but she continued. I could sense the energy still rising in her and shooting into her lover. Michaela was making her own TK energy!

I whispered a good-bye and left them. A bit later I got a text: Maddie needs me tonight.

The next morning I was awakened in pre-dawn light by someone slipping into my bed. "Mmm," I heard in my ear. "Thank you so much. I owe you about fifty thousand blow jobs." I had to laugh. But Michaela's arm went around my chest instead of its usual place in my crotch and she yawned. "Maddie kept me up all night." Then she fell asleep on me.

That was okay. The three of us had a lot to talk about. Over coffee later, after some hesitant nods, Madison and I hugged. For the first time. "That was the most unbelievable experience," she said. Then Michaela took over from me and hugged and kissed her.

"For me too," I agreed. "I mean, I don't know quite how to express it but..." I put a hand on Michaela's shoulder as she held Madison. "But when I was... I'm not sure what we were doing, or maybe there just aren't words for it... but..." I knew what to say, it was just unnerving to say it. "I could feel your feminine energy, that's the only way I know how to say it. I felt what it must be like to be a woman. Making love to a woman."

That inspired a three-way hug.

"And-- let me try something." I took Michaela's head in my hands and kissed her, a good, deep kiss, while I sent energy into her through my hands and mouth. I could see again the patterns appear in her. She pulled me tight and kissed back enthusiastically. I gradually withdrew from the kiss, then slowly slid my hands off her head. I could feel the patterns still shimmering in her. And her rapt look showed that she felt them too. I turned her by her shoulders toward Madison and nodded to them. They kissed.

And kissed, and kissed, and embraced, and moaned in each other's mouths kissing. When they finally separated, I pointed to my bedroom down the hall. They ran-- actually ran, holding hands-- down there. I heard the door slam shut.

Only twenty minutes later this time, Michaela returned. "Maddie's out again. I owe you another--"

"Don't mention it. Successful experiments are their own reward. We need to talk."

We agreed this was a huge development. I seemed to be able to generate the TK energy in her. Or maybe I was teaching her how to generate it on her own because it continued after I stopped my stimulation. "But I could feel it fade after a while."

"I guess you'll need to practice," I said, which brought a laugh. And a kiss. And another thank you.

Life was good. And would soon get even better.

12