Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titch was keen to explain what had happened, how Bobby had been real gentlemanly and lent his shorts. The difficulty with erection subsidence not something she mentioned at all. No fear! There was no need for anyone to know what Bobby had done or she had done to him. No way they should or could know. It was only when she was taking Bobby's shorts off for her shower that she saw how his stuff had dried on her; how above the waistband of her shorts her skin was flaking dried cum; all looking very suspicious, and even more obvious, further down, was the mess in her pubic hair. She hurried into the shower hoping nobody could see. A boy had really 'cum' on her - was she now somehow different?

Not only 'cum' on her but Bobby had been inside her. Did all that mean she was no longer a virgin? She thought not. Bobby had after all not come inside her. He had been such a gentleman. No, she couldn't go out with him. Everyone would laugh at her and she did not fancy him anyway - well apart from his wonderful cock! That had been a revelation.

12