Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titch saw Karen nod and then reach and clasp. It was fascinating to see the thing just grow in Karen's little hand. Not just a little expansion but, perhaps, three or four times its original size. Titch could not help thinking how remarkable the male organ was and how - nice.

"Ooooh, wow, thanks Bobby. It's so impressive."

They walked on.

"We can't," began Titch, "I mean, I don't think we should go right up to the car like this. I mean I know it's a quiet country road but..."

"And Bobby all erect!" Said Karen.

"Would you like us to do something about that?" Titch remembered she had had to do just that on the run.

"Huh?" Karen looked at Titch.

"Don't be dim, Karen, make Bobby come."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, let me show you." It was nice to be able to pretend such knowledge of boys!

Titch reached and her hand clasped Bobby's erection. Dark on white, a pleasing contrast.. She began to work it back and forth as the three of them stood in the wood looking down at Bobby's penis.

"May I try?" Asked Karen after a while and she took over control. Her small fist not fitting all the way around Bobby's erection but working it nonetheless.

It was a funny thing to be doing, doing with her friend - and Bobby! Funny too to see her friend so fascinated by what she was doing but Titch wanted another 'go.'

"My turn."

Karen seemed reluctant to leave the big thing alone. "How much comes out?"

"You'll see!"

"Err, rather soon," added Bobby.

"Cup your hands, Karen." Titch wasn't quite sure why she said, perhaps to show her experience, but Karen did just that, holding her hands right under Bobby's upwards pointing knob. It was not quite the right place to put them - not at first.

Bobby had given fair warning but the only actual indication of exactly when was a sigh. The sudden spurt of white semen seemed to take Karen by surprise. Titch at least had seen it before. Projected with some force it landed on Karen's breasts.

"Oh," she said, one of her hands going up to clasp herself.

In her hand Titch could feel the pulsing as a second shot let fly. She had not aimed it but it was almost as if the penis had pulled itself down and aimed at Karen's neat pubes. Titch watched fascinated. It was something girls just did not do (obviously!) and so interesting and, well, sexy. She knew not to stop her hand moving and to move it quickly. Another spurt, and another. Then it just ran - for a bit - slowing to an occasional drip falling into Karen's hand, the one she had left under Bobby's penis.

"Oh," said Karen again, raising her hand.

In her cupped hand, white, translucent and no doubt warm, was a pool of semen. It was what boys did.