Telekinetic Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
An unseen force has its way with a couple.
901 words
4.36
17.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna hadn't been feeling like herself for a while. She could remember the night that things had changed for her. Although she couldn't understand what it was that had happened. She and husband Harry had been sitting on the couch watching TV. The smell of a baking roast drifted through the cool air. The pair of them were sharing a blanket. Everything had been so comfortable and nice.

That's when things started happening. First Jenna felt a tickle down her neck.

She looked at Harry thinking that he had caressed her, "Not tonight hun, let's just enjoy the show,"

"What was that?" he replied, "Did you say something?"

Jenna wondered why he would be pretending but decided that He probably just didn't want to feel rejected.

She patted his hand.

Then she felt the tickling track it's way up her inner thigh and she knew that whatever this was, it wasn't her husband doing it.

The sensation continued, slowly swirling up one thigh and down the other. Until things started getting more intense. She looked under the blanket but found nothing. The sensation shifted and her face became flushed. Her clit began to ache with need as she felt gentle fingertips play access her mound.

"Harry?" She looked over at him.

His face was beet red and he wouldn't meet her eyes, "What is I hun?"

A small moan escaped from between her lips as she felt a phantom finger slide between her moistening folds.

"No," Harry's voice was pleading, "Not my... Ah!"

The finger plunged into her as her husband cried out, "Oh! Oh God, what is going on?"

"Jenna honey, I don't know what's happening. Just take my hand,"

She felt another finger enter her making her eyes roll back. "Harry!" She moaned, "I feel fingers... ah! They're inside me. Make it stop,"

"I feel fingers in me to ... oh no...ah! Oh God, it's not a finger anymore. Fuck that hurts,"

Jenna began to cry as her pleasure mounted, she couldn't control her. Whatever was doing this to them was hitting all the right spots.

Harry, despite his best efforts was beginning to moan again, "Don't cry baby, I'm here,"

Jenna was right on the edge of orgasm when she felt the pain of something big pressing into her ass, "Ah! No, ouch!"

The incorporeal member slipped smoothly into her body, as though it was coated in lube. Slowly at first it began sliding in and out of her. She could feel the head as it rubbed her inner walls.

"Oh fuck!" Harry moaned, "It's sucking my... fuck! I'm sorry Jenna, I can't stop it," The blanket covering Harry's lap quickly dampened with his cum as he continued to moan.

The pain of penetration faded into the background as she started to enjoy the sensation of being fucked. Jenna's face tightened with anger as she watched her husband cum. She knew it was irrational, and she knew that he had no more control over the situation than she did, but watching him cum for someone else made her deeply spiteful.

So Jenna leaned back, spreading her legs. Moments later she could feel lips kissing her inner thighs as the phantom cock plunged deeply with every stroke. She moaned and surrendered herself to the pleasure.

"Jesus... Jenna.." Harry's eyes flooded with tears and shame as he spoke again, "He's cumming in my ass,"

A small spiteful part of her smirked at Harry's dismay while the rest of her enjoyed the feeling of a tongue prying deeply into her. Harry rarely ever ate her out and when he did he only focused on her clit. Her orgasm began to rise again and she arched her back, flexing her hips against the phantom's eager mouth.

Harry could only watch as his wife climaxed. He knew all too well that she wouldn't be able to resist. He hated the sounds of ecstasy she was making. He hated that his wife was cumming for someone else right in front of him, but he had just done the same thing. He could still feel the phantom's cum leaking from his own ass.

Jenna was in heaven, her orgasm had struck her like a mack truck. Her body shook her hands clenched. Creamy cum soaked her clothes and then the phantom fucking her ass came. Power spurts pulsed into her and she quivered with pleasure. She had forgotten everything but pleasure. Then as she was coming back to herself the cock withdrew from her and all of the phantom sensations stopped.

Jenna and Harry sat there on the couch, their breath heavy.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I... don't know..."

"Did it... I mean, you said it was... cumming,"

"Well..." Harry said, "let's just say I'm glad I can't get pregnant. What about you? I mean... did he... um, should we get you a plan B pill or something?"

"It came in my ass," she said abruptly.

"You've never let me cum in your ass,"

"We were just raped Harry... are you really jealous of a ghost dick?"

"Huh... well... What do we do now? Who do we report something like this to?"

Jenna stood up, "I don't think we can report it. Who would believe us?"

Standing as well, Harry embraced his wife, "Let's go get cleaned up,"

The pair headed to the shower a low of thick cum leaked from Harry's ass as they walked.