Telekinetic Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna learns that she has a new ability.
894 words
4.41
33.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey peeps! I hope you enjoy chapter two! It's hot, it's short, and it's full of action!

***

The therapist's office was painted a warm red-brown. Jenna didn't like it, to her it felt like a cave. She would have preferred a lighter color, like yellow or cyan. The place smelled bad to, it was a mix of dust and stale crackers. Even the couch she was sitting on felt awful, it was rough and far too soft. She thought it must be the same as sitting on loose sandpaper.

It had been several weeks since the night when she and her husband had been raped by the unseen force and Jenna still wasn't feeling like herself. She'd kicked her husband out of the house after she'd walk in on him pleading with the phantom intruder to fuck him deeper. His legs flailing in the air while his asshole stretched wide around an invisible cock.

Jenna herself had been subjected to the transparent cock's attentions on a number of occasions since, but she had never wanted it. When she saw the lust in her husband's eyes while it used him it broke her heart. So here she was. In her therapist's office, waiting to be seen.

Looking around the room, Jenna noticed the other people sitting in the room. She wondered if any of them had been through what she had recently endured.

She frowned, and stared hard at a guy sitting in the corner across from her.he was holding his wife's hand. She just knew that he'd love it if the same thing had happened to him. She started imagining stroking him off right in front of his wife. How would he feel then? If she made him cum in his shorts right here in public, would he like it then?

She turned away, she could almost feel his cock hardening in her palm. She squeezed her hand tight but the feeling didn't go away.

"What the hell?" The man grumbled from his seat.

Jenna looked back over to him, her anger renewed as she noticed the newly formed bulge in his shorts. She thought about stroking him hard and fast right there. Her hand clenching and rocking as she unconsciously performed the gesture.

The man groaned, his Cock visibly twitching under his clothes.

"Are you alright?" his Wife asked.

"I... Uh, yeah I'm fine".

Pre-cum seeped through his khakis as Jenna watched the exchange. She finally noticed her own hand, and had a thought. Was she actually doing that? She wanted to test her idea.

Jenna looked at the man, firmly picturing his cock in her mind. She imagined how it might be shaped, how it's veins might crisscross its shaft. Then, holding that image in mind she closed her eyes and brought her hand to her mouth. She nearly jumped out of her seat when she felt his warm tip touch her lips. Her heart thrilled as she thought about what she would do next.

Jenna moistened her lips and felt his tip flared as she slid it into her mouth. She listened for the man to groan in response.

"Oh, gees," he winced.

"Are you sure you're okay honey?" The little woman's voice was becoming concerned.

Jenna imagined the man's cock sliding all the way into her mouth, but to her surprise it didn't even reach her throat. She could feel his balls resting against her chin as she sucked him deep.

"I'm fine love," The man sighed in pleasure.

Jenna opened her eyes to look at him. She was angry that he wasn't embarrassed. She stopped envisioning his cock, and pictured his ass instead. She thrust two fingers into him, searching for his prostate.

The man howled in surprise, "Holy fuck! You know what Martha, I think I may need to go to the bathroom..." he paused, "Oh..."

Jenna felt the walnut sized organ and began rubbing and massaging it roughly. As she stroked and coaxed his inner flower. The man started to moan desperately. His face scrunched up tightly as his moans of discomfort and pleasure mixed with sighs and pants.

"I think we should get you to a doctor," his concerned wife pleaded with him.

The man nodded quickly and started to get up.

Jenna watched him and felt his prostate swelling and quivering right before he was fully erect.

With an expansive, "Oh!" The man collapsed back into the chair and the crotch of his light colored shorts darkened with cum.

The man shivered as Jenna continued to milk cum from his prostate.

"Did... did you just cum honey?" The woman giggled staring and the damp cloth of her husband's shorts.

"We need to go," he said with obvious mortification.

"Wow hun, I'm just surprised..." the smiling woman said, "I mean, you didn't even touch yourself,"

"Can we please just go?"

The woman continued to tease her husband as the pair left the room. Jenna smiled broadly as she made eye contact with the laughing receptionist. Then the Doctor entered the room with a clipboard.

"Martha and Jacob Mills?" I'm ready to see you,"

Everyone in the waiting room began to laugh.

Jenna stood, "You just missed them, but I think I was next. That is if you don't mind moving my appointment forward?"

She imagined his cock as he invited her into the patient room.