Telemedicine Ch. 19: Access

Story Info
Finally, JB makes Kat cum with his mouth. A secret emerges.
3.1k words
4.76
3.7k
5

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: Apologies to readers for the long delay. The final handful of chapters is coming in the next few weeks. (Thought there may be a sequel for these characters--if you'd like to see that, LMK in the comments.)

----------------------

It was fucking glorious. It was amazing. It was gloriously fucking amazing. I was kneeling between Kat's legs and finally, finally, licking her pussy. I had built this moment up in my mind for days, and now it was finally here. I had been so worried about it--so sure that I wouldn't know what to do, or that I'd be scared. But Kat and Dr. Popova had led me here, prepared me, yes, even taught me what I'd need to do, and now... There was only me and Kat, her hands on my head, guiding me. Her pussy, wet and open and wonderful. My mouth, tongue, lips, hungry, thirsty, eager to dive in as deep as I could. That was all there was.

Except of course for Lisa. There was Lisa too. Sitting on the other side of the room, watching, naked except for the robo-bra Kat had locked her into. Her hands were cuffed in front of her so she could play with her robo-nipples, which transmitted her pinches, caresses, strokes and squeezes to my robo-bra, paired over the network to hers.

Oh and also, my cock cage, programmed to stroke. My ball cuff and anal probe were working too.

So ok, it was only me and Kat and Lisa and her devices and my devices.

Still, it was amazing. So amazing that I almost completely forgot about everything else that was going on. I was just thinking about Kat and her pussy, about how much I wanted to make her cum.

Lisa wasn't going to let me forget about her though. I was just about lost to the world when I felt a sudden searing pain in my nipples, which made me groan. I heard Lisa behind me groaning too. She must be torturing her own nipples, just to inflict the pain on me. That distracted me for a moment, and the thought made me aware of how hard I was, how much I wanted to cum. Then Kat grabbed my head and pulled me back in, and I got lost in her pussy again.

Kat was into it. She whispered encouragement to me, but mostly she made little happy contented sounds. Moaning. Sighing. Her hands were in my hair, stroking, guiding my head, slowing me down, speeding me up, using me for her pleasure.

I became aware of Lisa moving around, heard her walk up behind me. I felt Kat look up at her--maybe they exchanged a glance, and I heard Kat say, "Yes, take the paddle."

I wasn't sure what Lisa was up to until I heard the sound of a paddle hit something and felt my balls explode in pain.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted. "What was that?"

"I have the paddle now, Mr Tits," Lisa said from behind me. Fuck. The paddle was linked to my ball cage--whenever it hit something, it transmitted a simulated paddle hit to my cage.

"I'm just smacking it against the counter over here," she said. "Doesn't hurt me at all!" she teased.

I heard it slam against the counter again, and my cage squeezed so hard it took my breath away.

Kat said, "Nurse, you can torture him, but don't interrupt what he's doing over here to me."

"Yes, Doctor," Lisa said, resuming her role.

I got back to work, spreading Kat's pussy wide with my fingers, trying hard to make her feel good. Trying hard to please her, despite the chaos and the pain in my balls and my nipples.

I heard Kat say, "Oh god, that feels good."

Then, "Hit him again, Nurse. I like it when you hurt him."

Lisa slammed the paddle again, sending shock waves through me. I felt nauseous. My eyes watered. Then Lisa started a slow, steady rhythm with the paddle, even as she continued with her other hand to work her robo-bra, sending sensations to my nipples while she tortured my balls. I tried to fight through it, to match Lisa's rhythm to please Kat's pussy with my mouth, my fingers.

Finally, after I don't know how long, my cock dripping in its cage, my balls aching, I heard Kat say, "Oh god, JB, I'm gonna cum..."

I heard Lisa behind me moan too, felt her fingers sending hard robot-pinches to my nipples. I felt Kat tense up, press my head hard against her pussy. I zeroed in on her clit, focusing all my attention-- lips, tongue--and she just... exploded.

"Oh fuck, JB!" She shuddered over and over and over, and I backed off, staying between her legs but giving her a chance to enjoy her orgasm.

After a moment, Lisa said, "Oh god that was hot." Then, "You did a good job, Mr. Tits."

Kat said, "He DID do a good job, Nurse."

Kat looked at Lisa for a moment, then looked down at me, still waiting between her legs. She rubbed her hands in my hair affectionately, then stood, stepping around me.

Lisa made a big pouty face and held up her hands as Kat approached and said, "Is it my turn, Doctor? Are you going to release me?"

"It might be your turn, Nurse," Kat said, "or it might be his turn." She walked over to her box of toys and picked another box out of it. "One of you is about to get fucked."

She pulled out a box labeled DT-88. She opened it and pulled out a double-ended dildo, with a big flared base in the middle. I looked at it for a moment, then realized that it was designed to fit into the opening of her belt. She'd be able to insert one end in her pussy, then use the other end to...

I looked at Lisa. She looked at me. Oh, shit.

She walked over to Lisa and held one end of the double cock close to Lisa's face. Then started tracing it down her body, between her breasts, over her belly, finally holding it just out of reach of Lisa's pussy.

Kat said, "Nurse, I haven't used this toy yet. I do expect it to be wonderful though. Do you want to feel this inside of you?"

"Oh god, Doctor, yes!" Lisa said, really leaning into her role. "Please fuck me with your toy!"

Kat stepped back. She walked back over to the couch and lay back, spreading her legs, showing her pussy through the opening in her chastity belt. She teased one end of the cock against her pussy, rubbing it up and down, getting it wet, and slowly pressing the tip inside of her. Then she slid it out again and held it up.

"Which one of you wants to lick this clean for me?" Kat asked.

Lisa and I, at the same time, said, "Me!"

"Both of you! On your knees," Kat said. "Crawl to Lisa's bedroom. Whoever gets there first gets to lick the toy, the other one gets fucked."

Wait, what? Lisa's bedroom? What was she talking about? Then I saw Lisa get down on her hands and knees and start heading down the hall. I didn't wait to ask, I just took off on hands and knees after her. She was ahead of me on all fours, and her bare ass was up in the air and her bare pussy was right in front of me at eye level. I didn't have time for lust though. I had a race to win! I caught her easily. Her cuffed hands made her slow, but I couldn't get past her because the hallway was so narrow. Instead, I just pushed up behind her, slamming my face into her pussy, trying to knock her down so I could get past her.

But it didn't work. She'd beaten me into the room.

Now that we were there, I looked around. Kat had called this this Lisa's room? Did I imagine that? Lisa and I were still on our knees, and she wouldn't meet my eye.

Kat walked in next and I looked at her, the question on my face as my eyes met hers.

She seemed suddenly less in control of the situation than a moment ago. She said, "Um... OK, JB, I guess this isn't the best time to tell you this, but, um..."

"This is my room, Jonathan," Lisa said. Her flirty girl persona was gone. "Just tell him, Kat."

Kat looked at me awkwardly. Lisa was staring at her intently, waiting for Kat to speak. The playful, sexy mood was broken, but my devices were still pounding away on my cock. It was... weird.

Finally, Kat broke the silence. "It's true, JB," she said. "This is Lisa's room. We live together. I mean, until you came over to stay. That's when Lisa moved downstairs to an empty apartment that a friend loaned us. This was a few days ago. We wanted to make room for you."

After a moment, I said, "OK, but why the secret? How come you never told me about her?" I paused, and then in a flash, I wondered... "Wait, are you two...?"

Lisa said, "Jonathan, there's a lot we haven't told you..."

"We thought it would be better for your treatment," Kat said, interrupting.

I saw the two of them exchange looks. There was more. I waited. Looking at them. It was super awkward. Finally, Lisa said, "Yes, Jonathan. I've been helping Kat with your treatment. And you're doing so very well."

It was weird to hear her call me Jonathan. I was used to her flirting with me and taunting me. Robe Boy. Mr. Tits. It was like her whole personality had changed. And the way she said 'Jonathan' felt soothing. It reminded me of the way Dr. Popova said it. Confident. Unhurried. Authoritative. It made me feel calmer.

"Kat," she said in that same tone of voice, "Please unlock me. I think we're done for the night. I want to sleep, and I want to sleep here in my bed."

Kat looked at her, looked at me, and then sighed. "Fine," she said. She seemed defeated, and I felt bad for her----I wasn't even sure why. Then she said, "But he sleeps with me."

Lisa just nodded. It hadn't even occurred to me that sleeping arrangements were open for discussion. I mean, I barely knew Lisa--though I guess maybe Kat wanted to clarify because I'd been using Lisa's room? Whatever.

Kat reached for her phone. A few taps later and Lisa's hands were free. Another few taps and my devices went quiet.

Lisa said, "Jonathan, we owe you more of an explanation, but if you don't mind, let's do that in the morning. We could all use some sleep."

"OK," I said. "That's fine."

Actually, it wasn't fine with me, but everything was so awkward, I didn't know what else to say.

Lisa said, "Don't worry. I think you have a few things to look forward to..." She was still wearing a mask, but her eyes were smiling. "Now you two get out of here. I want to get my pajamas on and get in bed. I've missed sleeping in my own bed."

---

"Are you OK?" I asked Kat when we had settled in bed. The lights were off. I was wrapped around her, hugging her from behind, the big spoon. My caged cock pressed against her ass, though I was trying not to focus on that. I was beyond horny from what had happened earlier. Fuck, from what had been happening for so long now.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm sorry, JB. I was gonna tell you soon. It's just..." She paused.

I waited as the silence got longer and more awkward. I felt bad for her. "Complicated?" I offered, just to break the silence.

She laughed. "More than you know," she said.

"You and Lisa?" I asked.

"Look, JB," she said. "Lisa and I are close. Very close. I promise to explain. For now though, just trust me that I want you. I want you here. I think we can be good together."

"I feel like there's more that you're not telling me," I said.

Kat seemed to think about that. Then she rolled over to face me. "Are you having a good time?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to go?"

"No, Kat. I want to stay."

"OK, then trust me for a little while longer."

I thought about what that would mean, how the next few days would play out. What we'd say to Dr. Popova. Oh shit! I suddenly realized that we were going to have to tell Dr. Popova about this. An immense feeling of anxiety came over me.

"Kat, does Dr. Popova know that Lisa is your roommate? Does she know that she is helping you with my treatment?"

"JB," she sighed, "Dr. P knows everything."

===

It took me a long time to get to sleep. First of all, I was horny. I was always horny. I'd been teased a thousand different devious ways. And even though my devices were off, they were still locked in place--ass, balls, cock, even the fucking bra. I played back the images of Kat and Lisa in my mind. Lisa in her nurse's outfit. Lisa getting her pussy spanked on the couch. Oh god that was hot. The memory made my cock try mightily to bust out of the cage, but all it did was ache inside its prison. And my poor balls ached--from the paddle, from being denied.

I thought about finally going down on Kat. The thrill of tasting her pussy, making her cum. It felt good to know that I'd done that. What had Dr. P said? That I was a lazy and selfish lover? Well I knew that I was making progress.

That made me think about Dr. Popova. That calm authority. I mean, I was really falling for Kat, and I loved when she took control of me, but Kat seemed to be still learning. She couldn't really keep her authority intact, something always seemed to undermine her. Sometimes it was her own mistake, like tonight, when she accidentally revealed that Lisa and she... fuck, what had she revealed? What was the deal with Lisa?

I mean, Lisa was weird. When we played, she was flirty, bratty even. She seemed to get off on being dominated and humiliated. But there was a power there that surprised me. When the game broke tonight, when Kat slipped and revealed that Lisa was actually her room mate, Lisa's whole attitude shifted. She got calm. Serious. Direct. She said what she wanted and Kat caved immediately. Lisa had been in charge in that moment. I heard her voice in my head saying 'Jonathan.' It reminded me of how Dr. P said it.

Did Lisa know Dr. P? Was Dr. P in charge of Lisa too?

I thought about Lisa sleeping in the next room now. Wait a minute! Lisa was spending the night! Dr. P had promised me an orgasm, a real, no-tricks orgasm if I could get that to happen. I mean, I'm not sure that *I* made it happen. OK, I didn't. Kat fucked up and Lisa said she would sleep in her bed. So would this qualify? I got so excited--or should I say my dick got impossibly hard again. I was going to get to cum!

This was now a new level of problem to deal with. I tried everything I could to relax and go to sleep. But I kept feeling Kat's warm body next to me, thinking about Lisa sleeping in the next room. Thinking about the promise of a real, no-tricks, full orgasm.

I started fantasizing about my orgasm. Kat. Maybe Lisa too? Could I even hope for that? I mean holy shit things had changed for me. From jerking off to porn to now--living with these two beautiful women. I mean, I was here for Kat, but... I kept seeing Lisa's naked body in my mind. Could I really fuck both of them?

And then I realized that it really didn't matter what I wanted or what I did. Whatever was going to happen wasn't in my control. Strangely, that thought helped me calm down. Whatever was going to happen, it wouldn't be my decision. Dr. Popova, Kat and Lisa would tell me what to do. And I'd do it.

---

In the morning, I woke up before Kat, as I usually did. Honestly, it was the unbelievably hard morning wood that got me started each day. So I got up to make coffee and I checked my messages. I saw a new one from Dr. Popova had come in overnight.

Jonathan,

Congratulations on a job well done! I am very proud of how you were able to bring Kat to orgasm with your mouth. You've come a long way in a very short time. And even better, you also were able to make it possible for Lisa to spend the night--so you've earned a reward.

Before we talk about your reward though, let me say that I am glad that Kat was able to reveal more of the truth about her relationship with Lisa. Do not doubt Kat's good intentions. Like you, she has much to learn, and some of those lessons will continue to be difficult for her. I have no doubt that more of the story will emerge in the coming days. Do not be surprised by anything, my friend!

Now, on to your reward. You have earned your orgasm, Jonathan, and I will grant you that reward tonight. You must make a choice though. Do you want it to come from me, from Kat, or perhaps from Lisa?

If you choose me, I will use the robotic gloves, and you will experience the utmost pleasure at my hands.

If you choose Kat, be mindful that her ability to give you pleasure will be somewhat limited, as she is due to be punished tonight. I am still quite displeased that she has kept so many secrets from you.

Finally, you may choose Lisa. (Yes, she is a willing participant in our program, and plays an important role in your treatment.) If you do choose Lisa though, be aware that Lisa will be allowed to choose the method of your orgasm, and I understand that she is quite devious.

Much to think about, Jonathan, no? Please send me your answer no later than 6pm your time, so that we may begin our playtime at 8pm this evening.

Yours,

Dr. Popova