All Comments on 'Telemedicine Ch. 19: Access'

by JamaisYariver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, it was worth the wait. It's still too hot. No seriously, I read a new chapter yesterday and was dying of the heat all day. I had to pour cold water five times to survive))

The question of the continuation of a little puzzled me. Of course, all fans want their favorite story to continue for as long as possible. But if a good story goes on just for the sake of the fans, it goes bad. If you have an idea and a clear vision for a sequel, then of course we want to read it. But if you're only going to keep going to please your readers, it might not be as good.

I find stories about perfectly trained submissives who follow orders without question boring. For me, one of the best parts of your and other good stories is: gradually pushing the boundaries and sinking into submission. And JB has already gone down this path. Moreover, this plot suggests that at the end JB must be cured (whatever that means). Moreover, this plot suggests that at the end JB should be cured (whatever that means) and this should become a point in the development of the character. And then either stagnation or walking in a circle in the form of repeated treatment. One way to solve this is to change the dynamics and, as someone suggested in the comments, give Kat more therapy. But something tells me this isn't your cup of tea) Also, you could leave JB and Cat alone and just give Dr. P new "patients".

But these are just my thoughts and concerns. Perhaps you have a plan to make the continuation work perfectly and everything I wrote is irrelevant. One way or another, no matter what you write, I will definitely read it.

P.S. I also have nothing against first-person narration. But I had a desire to see your story from the point of view of an omniscient narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. So L is Dr P? That does seem like you will bring this to a very satsifying end, both erotically (hawt!) and in terms of narrative inegrity. (Which is not usually one of the main criteria for porn, but it's nice when you get it.)

If after we get there you have further stories of this threesome, we would love to read them.

And if instead, a new story -- it must be hot as f#@k though - occurs to you instead, we would love to read it.

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

This series has always been worth the wait, I'd love for it to continue forever. However I expect I'll love your next work just as much, so write wherever your muse takes you.

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Definitely worth the wait. Was a nice addition to the story and can’t wait to see where this all might lead to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamaisYariver@JamaisYariver
If you like 1000 Strokes, you can find an illustrated edition (paper & eBook) available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2NguJIA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES