All Comments on 'Telepathic Memoirs Ch. 01'

by LibertyMarshmellow98

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
interesting concept

I think i there might be more frisson with work colleagues thoughts or interacions with people you don't know rather than friends.

good premise though!

CeusacicCeusacicalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed reading this, and I think that you should absolutely continue the story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

I always wondered what it would be like to be a telepathic and what they would go through in a day, I do hope you keep this going

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago

I think that this could be the beginning of an awesome series of chapters. I like getting to understand what Ally is like when she is at this age and what she is experiencing from the thoughts/actions of other people. I do believe, however, that you could take this a bit deeper...I don't know if that is the word I am really looking for...What I mean is that it would be cool to get to know this girl more on a personal level. What makes her tick or what is her own personality like aside from her abilities? What happens if she falls in love with someone, or if they fall in love with her? Basically, I'm just wondering if you are going to keep this more superficial or if you are going to delve into this character's life and build plotlines from things that happen in her life (friends, family, school, work, etc.). I do really enjoy your writing style and the level of description that you offer your readers. I think that is why I look forward to seeing where you go with this, should you choose to take it further. :)

Ps. That may or may not make any sense...it is 1:30 am here and I am fantasizing about tomorrow's coffee...It's sad but true.

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful concept

of lesbian fantasies. It is difficult to follow which images she sees in the other girl's mind and which are her own (as going down on Rose) - but I tink that is a good description of the confusion a telepathic might feel if awakend by arousal in the middle of the night.

Excellent and intelligent work. I'd like to read more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An excellent theme..... Makes one think eh

Excellent theme, well written and hope this is the start of an interesting story about this person and her gift or not depending the readers thoughts, of how life continues forward. More please, but hey.... You knew this any way as you just read my thoughts.

BritniPepperBritniPepperalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant concept, sizzling execution

I loved this story. A sparklingly different approach to sexual fantasy, and as the story progresses, the reader is drawn along in a world of fantasy and self-pleasure.

Well-written, five stars!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Freaking awsome and HOT!

Wow, great plot idea, and great story so far. I am getting ready to read chapter 2, and hope you write more chapters in this story! Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome concept

I enjoyed reading this very much, and am just about to read chapter 2. The only thing I believe could be worked on is making sure it’s clear what is happening. Most of the time I didn’t know who was thinking what, and whether or not it was just a fantasy or real.

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

Wow. Perfect execution of a complex and ingenious concept. I loved the humor weaved in with the emotional overload. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is wonderful and delightful, great erotica.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Technically impressive writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLibertyMarshmellow98@LibertyMarshmellow98
371 Followers
Hey. I am an author from the UK who tries to write multifaceted characters in interesting, and sexy, scenarios. Please comment if you like things so I know how I'm doing. 22/07 Update - Hi all. Been a while. I'm doing well but writing has been a struggle recently. Lots of W...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories