Telepathic Memoirs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm heat rushed through my legs centred on my core. The fingers thrusting into me, the fingers on my clit, the tongue lapping at the two of them all while my own fingers grasped at the sheets of Jen's bed. I bit down on my tongue hard as my muscles tightened in desperation. My back held position arched and taut like a bowstring ready to fire. I needed it. It was all too much. I had to crest but I had no control over speeding it up or affecting it in anyway. I was along for the ride and - there! White hot release flashed through my eyes and liquid poured from my core into my underwear and onto the bed. My body exploded. My stomach rolled and my toes curled until they hurt with the exertion. I heard a moan that should have been faint and quiet and at the foot of my bed echo in my head from multiple directions like a perfectly acoustic theatre. I felt the groan well up in my lungs and build towards my throat. I fought to hold it in. I fought desperately. Every part of my body was tense, I couldn't relax my throat. A strangled hiss escaped and that was all.

My back lowered itself to the bed with my arms still clutching the sheets for support and grounding. It met a damp sheet, wet from my own sweat. When my legs straightened and relaxed, my thighs encountered a sheet wet from my own release. My chest struggled to keep up with the need for air and my head pounded with the blood rushing through it. My body juddered with a post-orgasmic shiver. I again opened my eyes to light reflecting off the walls. This light however was a far deeper, redder colour. Blood red perhaps. Or maybe the colour of a rose. I wasn't certain of its meaning but I knew exactly what Kate was experiencing right now. I however, had experienced three times the amount of pleasure without touching myself even once. With every muscle in my body having conducted the equivalent of multiple intensive workout sessions and juices falling from my exhausted pussy, it was no surprise that my eyes rapidly began to close. Fireworks of light exploded behind my eyelids as my thoughts flickered randomly. The lines between consciousness and unconsciousness blurred. As I drifted away, I heard one last line from somewhere past my legs.

"Woah."

-----------------

I hope you enjoyed this work. If you did let me know if I should continue this story or focus on other projects. The comments or feedback emails really help me figure out what people appreciate. If you did enjoy it please rate it highly as that really helps me out and helps other people see my story. Thank you for reading.

12