Telephone Blowjob Fantasy

Story Info
Being naughty while hubby on is on the phone.
792 words
3.8
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hot shower and feeling really horny, i notice that my hubby jake is on the phone with his male friend sam, so i get this hot naughty idea. I decide its time to have some fun so i go get changed into a very short skirt that just covers my ass and shaved pussy along with a sexy top that just covers my 36dd tits19and lastly my high heels.

Just thinking about what i am going to do makes my pussy pulse and get wet.

As i walk in front of him i bend over and show him my bald pussy and then parade in front of him. Slowly i kneel in front of him, he gives me a confused and curious look wondering what i am up to but secretly he knows. I put my finger to my lips and says shhhhh, keep talking. I pull his cock out and slowly lick the head of it, then run my tongue down the shaft till i get to his balls and tease him like crazy. He tries to stop me but i am determined to have my fun.

I then take his cock and slowly inch it down my throat. I then hear him saying bye to his friend but i pull it out and say to him "no, tell your friend what i am doing, tell him what a great blowjob you are getting" he smile and then describes in detail how i am licking and sucking his cock and how much i love to gag on until i spray cum all over.

Sam's getting so excited he asks if he can facetime so he can see it. Jake looks at meand say ok? I am so fucking horny at this time that i say yes, jake then facetimes him and then he turns the phone around and i ask sam 'if he has ever had a mind blowing blow job from a good whore with a mouth that feels like a cunt". He says no but he would love to. I tell him well come over now and make sure your cock is ready. I want it hard and ready to suck and fuck.

As we waited which wasn't long because the apartment buzzer was going in 5 mins. I resumed my position giving one of the best blow jobs and putting on a good show. Jake then tells sam you ready to feel her lips aroung your cock, he says yes and turns my head around till my lips were against the head of his cock and tells me open your mouth and show him how good you are. I gladly agree and start to tease the head of his cock and while i am doing this i feel jakes tongue on my clit and pussy i am already soaked to the point cum is dripping down my legs. Jake then says be a good whore and gag on that cock. Sam agrees and says yes suck and gag on my cock whore.i then inch my way down his cock until i gag on it and squirt cum all over jakes face.

Sam then says i need to feel that wet cunt of hers. And with that they change places and i feel sams cock rammed into my cunt while i am sucking jakes cock. He tells jake what a good whore he has here and keeps fucking me until he is ready to cum.

He pulls out and says lick your cum off my cock. Jake is so excited he starts fucking me with a hard cock saying what a wet cunt i have jake then says get ready i am going to cum down your throat, take that bitch and says fuck what a cunt and mouth you have hearing this jakes takes him cock out of my cunt and says take this load too and i feel both loads in my throat.

We decide to rest and go for a drink. As i am in the kitchen getting drinks i can hear them talking. Jake says so was i right about what ive told you, he says yes that was the best blowjob ive ever had, then i hear jake say did you bring it and as i peek around the corner i see them both taking something.. I have a feeling i am in for a long night. Jake comes into the kitchen and says close your eyes and open your mouth. I smile and do as i am told. He then gives my a pill and whispers we just took a blue pill are you up for it. I smile and say don't worry about me can you both keep up...