All Comments on 'Tell it to My Heart Ch. 03'

by NewEroticaWriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You create believable/knowable characters — by knowable I mean they come to life for the reader/feel like you could touch them — within a storyline that vibrates/resonates with this reader. Both women with agency. This piece focuses on Andi - troubled, fascinating and so sensual. The way you weaved the pieces of this romance together is beautiful. If I have a complaint it is the brevity with which you dealt with Shara and Andi’s breakup/divorce — did not undermine the strength of this piece or overall romantic feel, and I suppose to do that justice would have required quite a bit more which might have distracted us. Needless to say, as a near hopeless romantic I would love to follow “your favorite characters” further along on their journey if you have the urge to share more. If not, I’ll read whatever you create and share. 5 🌟 for each chapter.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

No no that can’t be the end 😢 I thought we would have more of andi and Lilly not andi and shara.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be more!!! I’m writing chapter four as we speak. Andi and Lilly will keep going!

Rose Monroe.🌹

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Great to see this story resume. I was still an anonymous commentator when the previous chapter was published. So I have been reacquainting myself with the earlier chapters. It was a pleasure to read them all. And I'm now looking forward to the continuation of Andi and Lilly's romance.

LittleAlisonLittleAlisonover 1 year ago

Your work gets better and better. Well done!

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

Great story. I can't wait to read more about Andi and Lilly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While I would not like to see Andi go back to Shara, I would like some closure for her. I hate cheats.

Ideally I would really like to see Shari realise her mistake and what she lost. Lily and Andi need their story expanded on. Give them a real story.

sars33sars337 months ago

A spell binding series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewEroticaWriter@NewEroticaWriter
Just starting out. I hope you liked chapter 1. Chapter 2 just got published. It’s a loving but painful story. I’m a “happily ever after” kind of writer, so don’t worry. Things always seem to have a way of working out. Chapter 3 is started. I’m about 5 pages in. It will be a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES