Tell Me How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali can't talk for a moment as she tastes Pete's cum. She's never tasted anything like it as she's never had a man cum in her mouth. It makes her mind take a moment to process it and what's about to happen. The knowledge that this isn't over but will get even more violating makes the butterflies flutter even harder. It's at a point now that she's scared her breath will get away from her, leading her to pass out.

Pete remembers what he did to Ali's friend next. It was the same thing he does with all his victims. Because he knows what should happen next, he smirks at the naked, bound and humiliated woman, wanting her to say what he knows is coming.

The way his process goes is after securing his victim, Pete makes her suck his cock, only instead of having to do it like he did with Ali, he normally has the girl kneel down in front of him. Upon kneeling, he puts his cock in their mouth, where he lets his victim know she has to make him cum or else get punished. But no matter how good the bitch is in sucking his cock, he always punishes them in a unique way that only he can do. So Ali knows the next step is that punishment.

"You...you uploaded the video you took to that 'dumb whores' website," Ali answers softly. She is still very pale and looks extremely vulnerable, showing she didn't think this session would go like this.

Pete's smile increases as he pulls out his cell and switches it to record mode. He starts by pointing the camera at her face, making sure it will be seen clearly. Then he moves downward, capturing all of her naked, bound body. When Pete reaches her womanhood he zooms in to get a nice long shot of it for his followers. He then moves the camera between her legs to makes sure to get every angle. After, he moves upward, capturing her stomach, which has a tickle of his cum moving down from between her tits.

Much like he did when he reached her pussy, Pete spends a while recording her tits. He zooms in and out, wanting everyone to see how huge they are. The camera is walked above and below them, getting every view possible. He even gives Ali's breasts a few slaps to make them jiggle and swing for his followers.

Now Pete aims the camera at Ali's face again, where they both know what comes next. Like all his victims do, Ali's face shows how very ashamed she is of being recorded like this. But she can't hide how much she loves it. Where she wants to be told to humiliate herself more.

"Tell everyone your name and what's been done to you," Pete orders Ali the same thing he ordered all the other victims. Only for some reason this doesn't feel right for Ali. It doesn't feel intense enough.

"Go ahead and make sure you say your full name, as well as your home address, college name, when your classes are, as well as which room in your house is your bedroom. Need to make it easy in case others want to rape you and those huge titties," Pete adds, finding this is exactly what is needed for Ali.

Ali gets a true pleading expression now. Her watery eyes look at Pete, begging him not to do this to her. Saying it without words, she tries to let him know that she won't be able to stop them. That if anyone does come to rape her, she'll let them. That she'll do whatever they want and that it'll end badly.

From his expression, Ali can see that Pete doesn't care. In fact, he is probably asking so he could come back for seconds. There's no mercy at all on his face. Nor is there any thought that he believes she is a human being. The look on his face clearly shows he views her only as a pair of tits and a cunt.

"My name is Alisson Yvette Smith. I was forced to remove all my clothes, then tied to this tree to remain in a helpless state," Ali begins, not shamed of what she is saying as she looks directly at the camera.

"Don't be so formal, Big Tits. Say it like you know they want to hear it," Pete tells Ali, knowing this adds another level of humiliation. She needs to say it lewdly, making sure any dignity she had is gone.

"I have been punished, with my tits and p-pussy spanked...until made to c-c-cum. He then shoved his cock in my mouth and sexually violated me. And then he...he...t-t-t-titty fucked me until he came," Ali tells the camera, her face extremely red as she says what has happened.

It doesn't take a genius to know that Ali is about to cum again. This occurs not just because she is being made to say what happened, but because of who she imagines hearing it. For in her head, she pictures her parents, friends, professors and others in a circle around her. That she's telling them all this, letting them know she is a sex object instead of the genius they think she is.

"I live at 908 Big Boon Drive. It's a two story green house. My room is on the bottom southwest side. The lock on my window is broken so it very easy to open it," Ali says, her breathing picking up as she feels the violating orgasm about to take hold.

Ali can't believe she's giving this valuable information, nor can Pete. He thought for sure she would just make up something, but it's clear she's telling the truth. He has no way of proving it at the moment, but the look on her face shows she isn't lying.

"I go to Livingston College, Monday through Friday. I leave my house at seven each morning, walk to the bus stop at the end of my street where I picked up around seven ten. I return home around one in the afternoon where I walk home the same way. I do pass by a h-h-house for sale where it would be easy for someone to k-k-k-k-k-kidnap me and r-rape me inside of it since the doors are unlocked," Ali continues, looking as if the words have to come out or she'll die.

Once again, Pete is amazed by Ali and how far she's going. He knows the empty house must be a fantasy she's thought about a lot. That despite what's happening to her right now, she wants to be raped, again. It makes Pete wonder if he really has broken her somehow, or made her mind snap. That she may get so bad that she goes around rape-baiting dangerous men.

"Now ask all the old, dirty men and women to rape you," Pete adds on, knowing that adding 'women' will throw the girl for a loop.

Pete catches himself just staring at Ali via his cell screen for a moment, as if she is a once in a lifetime catch. For the briefest of moments he wants to ask her, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" But he quickly remembers that he doesn't really care as it's her life and she can do whatever she wants.

"Please, rape me," Ali begs the camera, sounding as if she truly means it. It then occurs to Pete that she's really talking to him. That she needs to be taken while like this. That it is all that she's ever wanted. To show this, Pete zooms in on her teary face, and then to her bound hands that are still over her head.

Stopping the video, Pete moves along side Ali where he shows his cell screen to her. While Ali is amp'ed up and wanting him to take her, Pete is calm and collected, acting like he may not even touch her again. Standing next to her, Pete does a few minor edits to the video, as well as give it a title. Ali then whimpers as Pete logs into his account at the Dumb Whores website. There he uploads the video, to which his followers should get a notification of the new video.

Ali knows this presents a countdown now, as if any of his followers live in the area, they may want to find her sooner than later. Since she told them everything, who knows when the first may find her.

"There, video's uploaded. Now, what happens next One Fifty?" Pete asks, sliding his cell back in his pocket. He is unable to hide his smile now, knowing that he's effectively ruined her life. That the website in question is a dark web website, ensuring that it will be a while before police will find it.

"You rape me. You rape my pussy as hard as you want," Ali answers at once, knowing this would be the next question. Pete knew this would be the next step as well, but he wanted Ali to say it.

Without saying anything, Pete steps towards Ali. He once again undoes the button on his pants and pulls them down. With his pants going about his knees, he presses his body against Ali's. Ali turns her head at the feeling of him against her, feeling those intense feelings of shame, arousal and humiliation. These feelings feel much different now that she can feel his cock pressing against her bare skin. The feelings are stronger and more real, making her spread her legs even wider.

Grabbing his manhood, Pete positions it at Ali's pussy. Once he feels the head of his cock go between her lips, he inserts himself inside of her. Thrusting his cock forward, he feels more and more of Ali's tightness and warmth as he slides inside of her. It is the most inviting womanhood he's ever felt.

Ali moans as Pete shoves his cock inside her wet womanhood. Her eyes close and her body goes very relaxed at the feeling of it. Due to this, she doesn't tense up or even move when Pete grabs both of her legs and lifts. Using his strength, he holds her legs as he pushes his cock as far as it will go inside her.

In a show of her masked femininity, Ali lets out a quivering moan as Pete pins her like this. He holds her up while leaving his cock inside of her, wanting her to feel his member. To feel the way it pushes her apart. To feel the violation of it. To feel dominated.

Pete begins to thrust hard into Ali as he holds her. The pain on her arms is great as she is hanging by them, but she doesn't really seem to notice. All she focuses on is the feeling of Pete's cock going so deep inside of her with each thrust. Where it rubs against her walls, pushing them apart in the most wonderful violating manner. And to make sure it is as dominating as possible, Pete takes a half second pause between each hard thrust.

Moaning like a whore, Ali is unable to contain herself as her fantasy comes true. On purpose Pete doesn't gag her as if they are caught, the person that catches them would have to know it is consensual. That even if Ali tried to say it was rape, it wouldn't fly. Plus her being found tied up like this would just add to her ruination.

"What am I doing to you, huh bitch?" Pete asks Ali as he thrusts faster and harder. Where her body is pressed against the tree over and over again, making the tree shake as he fucks her.

"Raping me," Ali moans in ecstasy, her eyes tightly closed and her face askew. There's no denying she is loving this, all of it. That this is exactly what she was after and it's more than what she can take. That this is her dream come true.

"Yes I am," Pete tells her, knowing it'll fuel her arousal. After saying this, Ali starts to rock her hips with each of Pete's thrusts, trying to make his cock go even deeper inside of her. Trying to make it press against her insides until she's fucked raw.

Pete has to admit how hot this is. That it's the best pussy he's ever had. How her pussy is so tight it feels like it's trying to milk his cock. That somehow, her pussy feels like it is vibrating. Where her pussy walls massage and move about his cock as he fucks her harder and faster.

One of the reasons why Pete makes his victim suck his cock till he cums is that he likes to be desensitized for when he is fucking them. That he can make the fucking last an exceptionally long while instead of being some quick affair. In short, to make it last as long as it can. But with Ali, he's not sure this is going to happen. Her pussy, her reactions, all of it has made him feel like a virgin again, where he feels he is going to cum at any moment.

"Rape my pussy," Ali repeats as a moan her eyes fluttering. Pete keeps thrusting, getting rougher and rougher as he goes, making leaves and seeds fall down from the tree as it shakes so badly.

Ali repeats her crude statement over and over, her voice getting higher and higher each time she says it. This seems to go hand in hand with how hard and fast that Pete is going, making it seem like both are about to pass the finish line of cumming.

Overwhelmed by all that she's feeling and doing, Ali cums, again. Only this time, it truly is too much for her body to take. Her body stops breathing as the waves burst over her. This occurs because the waves are far too much for her to even comprehend. Like being electrocuted, the pleasure is too overwhelming and the joy she feels makes her shut down.

Ali's body tries to buck and squirm, but Pete pins her tight. He pins her as she cums, which fuels him to fuck her as hard as he ever has. He begins ramming her so hard, he hears the tree creaking and cracking.

Pete grunts over and over as he pounds Ali's pussy as if trying to fuck her to death as he feels his own orgasm coming. He knows Ali is cumming, mainly by the disjointed sounds she makes. Her body acts as if having a seizure, not that he cares as he is not going to stop till he cums.

"Ahhhhh," Pete then croons out of breath as he cums. He floods her womanhood with his seed, not caring what it means in the future. This isn't something he normally does as it leaves evidence, but there's no way he wasn't going to breed Ali.

Ali's jerky movements slow as she lets out a satisfied moan as she feels Pete's cum inside of her. Acting like she finally received her life-saving medicine, she goes quiet and rests against the tree, not caring how badly her body is beaten. With her eyes closed, she savors the orgasm that still moves over her. Each wave making her quiver and squirm.

For a while Pete holds Ali up. He then slowly lowers her feet back down so she is standing on her own. He does all this while his cock is still inside of her, wanting every drop of cum to come out and go into her. He finally does pull out, where Ali gasps as if the lack of cock isn't something she is used to feeling.

Pete tries to catch his breath as he stares at Ali who really looks broken. That if her life depended on it, she couldn't move or talk. Oddly enough, it makes her look insanely beautiful. So much so that Pete almost goes back to fucking her but manages to pull his pants back up.

"Have a nice life, One Fifty," Pete tells Ali, then undoes his belt. With the belt no longer holding her arms, Ali plops to the ground, landing on her bare ass hard. She doesn't react to this, not even to curse. Instead she falls to the ground in a sitting position, her legs spread wide and a faint smile on her face.

Laughing some, Pete kicks dirt and leaves on her, just for added humiliation. This causes Ali to smile wider, but Pete isn't sure if this is because she likes it, or if she's just plain gone crazy. But he kicks a few more kicks, making dirt and leaves go not just between her legs, but over her face and upper body.

Whistling, Pete exits the woods as if nothing happened. There he walks from the woods and onto the trail, incredibly happy. He even greets a jogger going the opposite way, who has no clue what he's left in the woods.

As he exits the park, Pete laughs at his accomplishment, as he's taken his one hundred and fiftieth victim, which was the best yet.