Tell Me How

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WANT TO BE RAPED!" Ali screams into her gag. She yells so loud that if there was anyone nearby, they surely would have heard the garbled mess even if she is gagged, but if they did, they would most likely think she is some wild animal. The sound she makes in no way sounds human.

This is when Pete lets go of Ali's nipples, allowing her tits to bounce and swing as they return to normal. He continues to look Ali in the eyes, mocking her for putting herself in this situation. Ali keeps looking at Pete as if he was a snake, her chest panting from being overwhelmed.

"Time for your spanking then, isn't it?," Pete asks with an evil smile. He says this while making eye contact with Ali, loving the scared look on her face.

"Isn't it?" Pete demands, and with tears in her eyes and butterflies in her stomach, Ali nods her head to answer. She nods softly while looking at him, tears starting to fall down her cheeks.

"Spread your legs," Pete then orders, wanting to see Ali's expression when she figures out what this means. Ali's eyes look pleadingly at Pete again when her brain clues her in about what he means to do. She softly begs and shakes her head no as if trying to convince him not to do what he wants to do. That he's supposed to spank her ass like he did Vanessa, not between her legs.

Pete then laughs as Ali does indeed spread her legs, opening up her most sensitive place for him. She knows she better do it as Pete could do real harm to her if he wanted. It would be so easy for him to choke her until she passed out.

And Pete wastes no time in swinging his open hand right between her legs. There he makes contact with all of her womanhood in a playful manner, making sure not to swing hard, but enough that she feels it.

Ali yelps at the feeling of having her womanhood slapped. Her body twitches and her tits bounce from her sharp jerk as her body reacts. She lets out a wild screaming beg after, the byproduct of being so overly humiliated and helpless.

Pete swings his hand again, slapping his victim's pussy once more. Again he laughs at her reaction as she squirms and jerks from the slap but keeps her legs open. She makes no effort to close her legs, not even in reaction, which lets Pete know that on some level she is enjoying this.

Again Pete slaps Ali's pussy, but this time her yelp has a lot more squeal in it, showing that she likes what is happening. That the feeling of her pussy being smacked like this is something she is quickly growing to enjoy. That this is exactly what she was looking for and didn't know it.

Another clap can be heard as Pete slaps Ali again, but this time he strikes the side of her breast instead. Once again her breasts swing heavily as he hits much harder than before. He repeats this, slapping at the same place to make it sting harder.

Repeatedly Pete slaps Ali, choosing a different place each time. Sometimes it is across her breasts, making her tits redden and swing. Other times it is right on her pussy where the slaps have become rather wet sounding thanks to her arousal.

Ali then shakes to shake her head violently. Over and over she whips it back and forth, looking furious as if something is wrong. The expression she wears now shows her hate for Pete as she can't believe how much she is loving this.

Knowing she can't do anything about it, Pete slaps her pussy to remind her who is in charge, but this time he does it harder than normal. When he does, he sees Ali's eyes roll back for a moment. They roll back as if feeling intense pleasure that she can't control.

A loud laugh comes out of Pete at this as he recognizes what is happening. Ali's about to orgasm. Only instead of it being from sex or even masturbation, it's being spanked while helpless.

Pete keeps slapping her pussy with his right hand while trying to slap her tits with his left every so often. The more he does this, the more Ali reacts. Her eyes keep rolling and a low groan comes out of her. It's clear she's fighting it, most likely because she doesn't want to think she is some sick bondage whore, but it's too late. She's already on the verge of cumming and nothing is going to stop it.

"That's right my big titty rape-whore, cum. Cum for me," Pete mocks, focusing on fast and playful slaps on her pussy, striking her clit each time. Ali keeps trying to fight, but she quickly finds out that trying to stop it only makes it stronger.

Like a roller coaster reaching the highest point to go over the hump, Ali cums. Her body quivers and shakes as the orgasm hits, to which Pete has stepped forward to place his feet on the insides of Ali's feet to prevent her from closing her legs.

Ali's movements make Pete even more aroused as her large breasts jiggle and shake violently as she cums hard. The sounds she makes only fuel him more and he keeps slapping her pussy, wanting to hear more of those moaning screams.

With the panties in her mouth, Ali begs him to stop as the orgasm feels too intense. Of all the times she's cummed, rather it be by herself or with a lover, it never felt like this. This feels more real and fierce, like it's a real orgasm while the rest were fake. The fact it is from something like having her womanhood slapped makes it feel forbidden and shameful, causing it to be more intense.

Ali was already feeling ashamed and embarrassed at being naked in front of this stranger, but now she is forced to cum in front of him doubles this feeling. Even with her own eyes closed, she feels him looking at her. Seeing and hearing her body betray her as it cums so freaking hard.

Several long moments later, Ali's orgasm fades and she hangs from her bounds, panting so hard she sees white on the edges of her vision. Her entire body feels hot and throbs from what she just experienced, making more tears run down her face. To her, it feels like he slapped her every place at least once, when this is clearly not what he did. That the orgasm was forced on her, violating her very soul.

"You know, I think I'm going to do something different with you, One Fifty. After I do, we can get back to your normally scheduled rape," Pete tells Ali as she tries to catch her breath.

Pete then looks around as if searching for something. He steps back from Ali, his eyes looking all over the ground. It's clear he is searching for something, but what it is, Ali does not know, nor can she imagine.

The real reason Pete pretends to look when he knows where the item is located is because he wants to give the girl time to rest. From experience he knows that doing too much too soon leads to trouble, rather it be harm to the victim or the victim making too much noise. So he wants her to calm down some before using her any more.

"Where the fuck is it?" Pete asks himself after looking around the immediate area for a good minute. Finally he looks in the direction where he knows it is. There it sits, waiting for him.

"There it is," Pete says happily as he walks towards the object. The object is a section of a large tree that was cut down a long time ago, which he calls his "sectional." The sectional is what he's been using as a chair and stepstool whenever goes in these woods. It may not be the thickest or biggest piece, but it does support his weight.

"Here we go," Pete states, bending his knees and picking up the heavy stump. When he does he pulls at the vines that are wrapped around it, carrying nearly all of them with him as he walks back to Ali. Once in front of her, he drops the heavy sectional, glad to be done with it.

The loud thud makes Ali yelp, even if nothing touched her. She is so on edge and sensitive that the thud of the ground affects her, making her jump. So she stares at the stump, her eyes showing more fear than ever.

Pete gets yet another idea as he looks at the sectional. With a smile he reaches down and starts to unwrap the vines that have wrapped themselves around the sectional. Pete considers himself lucky that the vines are pretty much in one long string instead of broken up into multiple pieces.

"You know, you have, by far, the biggest tits I have ever seen," Pete informs Ali as he holds the freed vines in his hand. He then looks at her breasts and smiles a lewd smile, as if planning something bad. Pete can't help but to reach out and grope those tits, letting his hand squeeze and then lift each of her massive boobs one at a time.

"They are bigger than my fucking head," Pete comments as he continues to gropes Ali, his hands getting rougher. Ali squirms at this, her body sending wild sensations at his touch. Where the helpless feeling combines with her fear to make her feel like orgasming all over again. It's a feeling she never knew just her breasts could make her feel.

"I just have to have some fun with them," Pete informs his victim almost as if this is a necessity.

Pete uncoils the vine in both of his hands. Ali then watches with a confused and humiliated expression as Pete places the outstretched vine under both of her breasts. She only figures what he means to do when his hands move to the outer side of both breasts as he continues to hold the vine. There he wraps the vine around all the base of her breasts, wrapping the fauna in a huge loop.

"Noooo," Ali whimpers as this body part is now being degraded by a vine of all things. Her eyes move with Pete's hands as he wraps the vine around her tits for a second time. After the third loop, Pete pulls on either end of the vine, causing it to tighten and squeeze her breasts together. He does this slowly, worried the vine may snap but not caring how it may feel.

Ali whimpers loudly as she feels her tits be pushed together thanks to the vine. The harder Pete pulls on the vine, the more her breasts press against each other as if making one giant uni-boob. These whimpers turn into squeals once she sees Pete begin to tie the ends of the vine in a complicated knot, trapping her breasts together.

Feeling herself leak down her leg at her own arousal, Ali can barely fathom what she is seeing and feeling. That beyond being used, her breasts are being used to humiliate herself. That like a toy, he did this to her, making her breasts feel comical and stupid. It causes that helpless feeling to become even more intense, like it'll steal her breath away.

"First things first, I think we need a bit of...lubrication," Pete tells Ali in a matter of fact manner. At this he steps on the sectional, making him raise up in front of Ali.

Ali knows what is about to happen even before Pete starts to undo his pants. Her face is basically in-line with his crotch, making it the only thing she can see due to how tall he is, and how short she happens to be. So she stares forward, anxious to see the cock that is about to ravage her.

Once his pants are unbuttoned, Pete's pulls them down so his cock springs out, fully erect. The way it springs out, it is inches away from Ali's face, damn near hitting her. And she stares at it as if it was a loaded gun, her face going pale. Despite having sex before, she's never had to stare at a cock that's right in front of her face like she is doing now.

Pete doesn't waste time in what he wants to do. He doesn't taunt Ali, or slap her with his cock. Instead he grabs a handful of Ali's hair and pulls it back to pin her head to the tree. He doesn't say anything as he reaches two fingers from his other hand into her mouth to pull out her panties, all while his cock almost touches her face.

Ali coughs some as her panties are pulled out, not to mention she feels the drool from her mouth drip down onto her breasts. With the panties removed, it feels like she can breathe much better, allowing for more oxygen. But she doesn't get any chance to talk before Pete puts his cock in her open mouth.

Having his hands pin her head, Pete simply moves his hips forward to make sure his cock aligns properly with her open mouth. He inserts it rather deep, making the head of it go well past the middle part of her mouth. They both feel this, with Pete moaning at how warm and wet Ali's mouth is.

When he normally has one of his victims suck his cock, Pete warns them about biting or trying to hurt him. Stating that if they do, it'll be the last action they ever perform...last pain-free action at least. But with Ali, he knows he doesn't have to warn her. He knows she is going to behave herself and take his cock, no matter what.

Pete enjoys having his victims suck his cock. He enjoys it when they are forced to do all the work. Not only is a symbol of power and feels great, but it also tires them out as well as makes them feel degraded. In short, he's making them worship his manhood. But with Ali, he does the opposite. He thrusts into her mouth over and over, facefucking her instead of making her suck him off.

Being rather rough, Pete feels his cock start to hit the back of Ali's mouth repeatedly as he thrusts his hips. Each time he does, he feels her face press against his stomach and his balls slap her chin, not to mention hear the wet gagging noise she makes. Over and over he facefucks her, wanting her to feel as violated as possible. This is why he is so rough and cruel, wanting her to feel like nothing more than a sex toy.

Ali closes her lips on Pete's cock and moans as he does this to her, enjoying how rough and humiliating it is, even if it is painful. Never has she been sexually forced like this nor dominated by a cock that is shoved in her mouth. So she can't help herself sucking and licking the cock, even if it is violating. It's so intense that she can't even bother to feel the pain of what she's doing.

Pete suddenly pulls his cock out of Ali's mouth, where she gasps at being able to breathe. Once again drool pours out of her mouth due to the excessive use of her mouth. She takes huge breaths as she wasn't even aware that her air had been cut off whenever his cock when that far into her mouth. Now that her pathway is open, she takes huge breathes as she continues to stare at the cock in front of her.

"Thanks for getting my cock wet, One Fifty," Pete says and laughs. Lowering himself some on the sectional, he grabs hold of Ali's bound tits with both hands. Once in position, he positions his cock between and underneath Ali's large breasts. There he manages to stand some, forcing his cock to go between Ali's breasts.

The two of them stay still as can be once Pete shoves his cock all the way it can go between Ali's tits. Ali's face has gone pale as her tits are not just pushed up due to what Pete has done, but they are pushed against her face. Both breasts press against the bottom of her face, making her feel comical and stupid, as if she is made of nothing but tits.

Pete looks at Ali's face, loving what he sees as he feels her pounding heart via her tits. He no longer holds her tits but puts his hands on his hips in something of a superman pose. This is done for no reason than to humiliate Ali more, which is what he knows she wants.

"Unless you want to be gagged again, to which this time I won't put your panties in your mouth...but dirt, tell me to fuck your tits," Pete orders Ali seriously as he presses against her more causing her tits to rise more on her face.

"Fuck my tits," Ali says at once, her breasts pressing against her mouth, making it a bit hard to speak. Her voice quivers and a child could see how overwhelmed she is. She looks as if she's about to snap from what is being done. At this point Pete knows he could make her say anything he wanted.

Pete pulls his hips back and then thrusts upward again. This causes Ali's tits to lower and then bounce up from the thrust, smacking into Ali's face. Pete repeats this thrust, both of them hearing the clap sound of his hips smacking against the bottom of her tits as he thrusts fast. He does this a third time, thrusting fast and hard again as he laughs from her tits hitting her face.

"Say it again," Pete orders, starting to thrust nonstop. He goes somewhat slow but hard, mostly because of how heavy Ali's breasts are but also because of how intense it feels. Ali's breasts press so hard against his manhood that it feels as tight as any other hole. Never has he felt any titty fucking like this.

"Fuck my huge tits. Rape my huge tits. Rape me," Ali begs Pete as she makes eye contact, her breasts hitting her face over and over. Ali feels very strange as she repeats this phrase over and over to Pete. She then starts to moan as Pete picks up the tempo, both loving and hating how this feels. It's very painful to her, not just because Pete's dick is losing the lubrication between her tits, but because it feels like she's being beat up by her own breasts. This makes her feel like her soul is being used and not just her tits. Not to mention that the butterflies in her stomach are fluttering like crazy, sending those dark and beautiful waves over her.

"There we go, there we go," Pete states after about thirty intense seconds, feeling his own orgasm move past the point of no return. It sort of snuck up on him, moving uncontrollably. Normally he likes to savor the way an orgasm feels as it builds and builds, but this time it was just too fast.

Pete groans a deep groan as his orgasm hits, seeing just a tiny bit of his cum shoot up from between Ali's huge tits as he thrusts one last time. Only two streams manage to shoot out from between Ali's tits, moving to the tops of her breasts. The rest of his cum shoots between her tits, left to remain squished.

Ali feels this happens, where the strange feeling she had gets amplified ten times over. It makes her visualize that somewhere there's a man with a button that controls her orgasms, for another one is released at the feeling that this rapist just came between her breasts. That he fucked her tits.

Ali's orgasm is a soft and small orgasm, but an orgasm all the same. The rippling waves move over her, making her feel as if the cum coats her entire body to the point everyone in the world will see it. Enough that people will mark her as some kind of whore, even her own parents.

Gasping softly, Ali cums while savoring all the small feelings of her body. From the possible bruising on her face, to the tingling of her womanhood begging to be touched, to the raw skin between her breasts from where Pete's cock fucked her tits. It all seems so great and powerful as the waves of joy move over her, making her feel like a sexual being, causing her to quiver briefly as the orgasm runs its course.

"Damn that was fun," Pete laughs as he pulls his cock out from between Ali's breasts. Even paler now as the last of her orgasm moves over her, Ali tries to look down to see the aftermath of what Pete has done to her. She feels his warm seed between her tits, but can't see it, but desperately wants to.

But Ali never gets the chance to look down because Pete inserts his cock back into her mouth and forces her head against the tree. Once again he thrusts repeatedly to facefuck her, only this time it is to clean his cock. To make her taste his cum, knowing she'll never get that taste out of her mouth.

"Alright then," Pete says a couple of minutes later of ramming his hips into Ali's face. He again pulls his hips back to remove his cock out of Ali's mouth, feeling how hard his cock is. On purpose he keeps his dick inches from Ali's face, wanting her to see what she has just been sucking on, and what's about to fuck her.

For a moment Pete was going to give her a compliment about what a good dick sucker she is, but he stops himself. She clearly hasn't done much of it, which is why he wants to say it as it'll make her feel like a whore, but doesn't want to give her any compliments. He wants her to feel pathetic and stupid as it is making her nice and submissive.

"What happened next in your friend's rape?" Pete asks after several long pauses. He then drops down off of the sectional, using his foot to knock it over. After it thuds over, he pushes it with his foot over and over to make it roll out of the way.