Tell Me How Pt. 02

Story Info
She makes it home and has an interesting night.
11.5k words
4.5
6.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

In the woods off the playground of this neighborhood park, none of the visiting people know what is hiding. If they did, they would be shocked. Well, most would. Most would be appalled and vow to never return. The more perverted neighbors may try to take advantage, but since they have no clue what hides there, they walk by clueless as can be.

Ali, who is an eighteen year old black woman that doesn't have the best social skills, sits on the ground in the forest, naked as can be, her back resting against a tree. For the past couple of hours she has barely even moved though she is physically fine. Outside of a few bruises and small cuts, she is perfectly healthy.

Emotionally healthy is a different story. Inside of her is a hurricane of emotions, which she wasn't prepared for. From immense joy to extreme humiliation to cultural worry, she is overwhelmed and tries to logically process all of it, but is unable to. This makes her confused to the point she isn't sure what to think. So she's sat in the same place where she was raped and enjoyed it, trying to process what she is feeling.

In a move that everyone she knows would call stupid, Ali tracked down the man that raped her friend Vanessa. There she confronted the man at the scene of the crime no less, blackmailing him into doing the same to her, which the man was more than happy to do. Ali had always been interested in the kinks and actions that he performed during her friend's rape, so she thought this would the perfect opportunity.

For the first time in her life, Ali was taken in a way she couldn't control, where the man did as he wanted, going so far to record and broadcast video of her to the dark web. She was stripped of her clothing, tied up, even spanked before he raped her causing her to have multiple orgasms. It was overly intense for her, causing her brain and emotions to reset in a way she had not felt before.

It's only when Ali hears an owl hoot above her that she understands how long she has been sitting on the ground, coated in the dirt that her rapist kicked on her. In the background she was used to hearing the background conversations of joggers and parents that used the playground, but now all that is gone. Looking into the park from where she is, everyone is gone. She's all alone.

Without her cell Ali has no clue what time it is, but judging by the location of the moon in the sky, she knows it has to be at least ten at night. By this time people would have long since stop coming to the park. With how it is patrolled at night not even the stoners and drunks would try to hang out here.

Ali stands up now, the shakiness of being fucked so hard now gone. For a while she couldn't move a single body part without trembling hard. Now that she's calmed down, she feels almost normal. Almost.

In a feeling she doesn't mind, Ali's womanhood still lightly throbs, not to mention feels very sore. It's a good feeling, as if proof of the fun time she had, even if it wasn't all that fun. And there is also the present that the man left on her breasts as well as inside of her. To prepare himself for the "main course" he violated Ali's breasts until he reached orgasm.

Reaching the edge of the forest, Ali looks out at the playground. She looks around for people, but more importantly for something to use to cover herself. At the moment she is completely naked, but there's nothing to be done about it. Her clothes are currently hanging high up in the trees, far out of reach. Even if she wanted to climb to get them, it's too dark to see, so it's hopeless.

Stepping out from the forest, Ali holds her large breasts in one arm while she cups her womanhood with her other hand. It's like this she starts to walk, trying to hide her most private areas. She does this not so much because she is embarrassed someone may see, but to try and show she is a victim and not a streaker. To walk while covering herself would imply something happened to her clothes, not that she is drunk and is performing a dare.

After a few steps walking on the park's path, Ali stops. She stops because she feels something strange on the side of her breast. Looking down, Ali sees what it is. With all that had happened, she actually forgot that the man had tied her breasts together with a vine. That he wrapped it around both breasts to squeeze them together so he could insert his cock between them.

Embarrassed at having forgotten this, Ali uses both hands to pull and break the vine. Once the vine is removed, her breasts move to their normal positions where they retain the indention of where the vine was on the sides.

For a moment Ali stares at her breasts, remembering how the man fawned over them again and again. He seemed to be entranced by her breasts in a way she's never seen before. To her they are just her breasts. A body part she's seen every day. Just normal things to see and care for. Yet for her rapist, they were almost magical. He even admitted that he raped her friend purely for the size of her breasts. It makes Ali consider for the first time that a single body part could be the catalyst for a rape instead of the cascade of reasons she believed it to be.

Resuming her walk and covering herself the best that she can with her arms, Ali understands that she must be in a unique mental state at the moment. To forget a body part has been placed in bondage means that you aren't responding to normal stimuli, which means your thought processes are different. She doesn't fully understand what danger this poses but tries to remind herself to be mindful of such things. That until she is thinking like normal she needs to be careful as she could get herself into trouble.

Ali knows she is a bigger girl. She's always been like this. And it's not because she eats poorly or never does anything physical. It's just her genetics. In fact she is in better shape than most of the people she knows. There's no excessive fat or anything like that either, she's just, well, large while being short.

It's unique times like this Ali is aware of her larger size. There's just so much of her that it'll be so easy for someone to spot her. More space per area to view, so if someone glances out of their house window, there's a large chance she would be spotted as compared to an average person. That means there's a greater chance she will be spotted, statistically speaking.

Despite this, Ali walks normally on the sidewalk. Instead of trying to run bush to bush or from tree to tree, Ali knows the best method is to walk like normal. This is her logical mind taking over as she informs herself that if a stranger spots a person running around and trying to hide, their attention will be drawn to that person. But if a person acts as if this is a normal situation, they can often convince others it is a normal situation as well, even when it is not.

As Ali walks she realizes she never fully understood how heavy her breasts are until now since she has to hold them. This makes all that the rapist said about them seem more embarrassing. This causes a strange warmth inside of her to boil up, which she can't seem to place. Where she likes the feeling but also hates it. Where she sort of wants to hear her rapist mock her size again.

Ali also feels a bit embarrassed that she is unable to cover her bare bottom. Not because it can be seen, but because of the thoughts and fantasies she keeps thinking about happening. Her mind keeps thinking of some nameless man running from behind and spanking her. Where he would grab her and start spanking, saying how she deserves the punishment for what she let happen. Maybe even a group of men doing it, holding her in place and laughing as it happens.

As Ali walks towards her house, she enters a state of deep thinking where she shuts most everything out. Her confused emotions and conflicted mind don't seem to allow her to focus on any current dangers, such as passing cars or people. Instead she walks on as if this was a normal walk until she reaches her street. Even then she walks towards her house as if all is normal having no clue of the dozens that have seen her.

Approaching her house, Ali stares at it for a moment. She was forced to tell the rapist where she lived, so in theory that means someone could already be here, waiting for her. Who knows how many rapists could have seen that video by now and live near her.

This notion is quickly dismissed as her father, who is a former SEAL, wouldn't take too kindly to anyone breaking into his house. He no doubt would greet such a person with his shotgun. The only exception to this is the agreement that Ali and her father made. As she is prone to going to the backyard when she is unable to sleep, Ali uses her bedroom window as another entrance/exit instead of the house doors. This is because using the back doors can be loud and tends to wake her mother. So Ali and her father came up with a system where Ali will use an airhorn that's under her bed if someone tries to break in via her window.

Moving around to the side of the house, Ali walks to her window. After looking into her dark room to make sure there's no one inside of it, she begins to slide the window open as there is no working lock on it. Once the window is all the way open, she steps in.

Now in her room, Ali feels more like herself. The strange confusing feelings seem to dissolve as these surroundings remind her of who she really is. In a way this makes her sad as today was very much an adventure, but she knows it needs to end. That what occurred today is a very dark path that most likely will end poorly for her. Much like a vacation, it happened and was fun, but it's over now.

Not wasting any time Ali grabs the pajamas she always wears on this night of the week from her dresser. She then walks to her bathroom naked and sets it up for her nightly "cleaning ritual."

In a ritual she has done ever since she was a kid, Ali takes a shower first and then will take an extended bath. This is because she likes to have her body cleaned with the shower, and then allow her body to relax in a warm smoothing bubble bath. This used to annoy her parents as it would take her at least an hour to do this, which wasn't helpful when they needed to go somewhere. Not to mention all the hot water it used.

Not wasting any time as she feels incredibly dirty, Ali begins her shower. Once inside, Ali moans softly, finding that her own touch feels very pleasant on her body. Like her body is still so sensitive after what happened that it wants more stimuli. That the repeated coating of soap over her feels better each time she does it. Even after all the dirt, sweat and cum is off of her, she finds herself lathering again as she can pretend it's someone else touching her.

After her shower, Ali prepares her bubble bath. Unlike most times Ali finds she is very tired as she soaks in the tub. So tired that she fears she may fall asleep and drown. So instead of the long soak she normally does, she gets out after just fifteen minutes. She figures this is somewhat funny as since there is no one else awake, there is no one to complain about using all the hot water.

Yawning over and over, Ali dries off and gets in her pajamas without any underwear. Due to her large sized breasts she does often wear a bra to sleep, but not tonight. Nor does she want to wear panties. Those areas still feel very sensitive and wearing underwear will just make it uncomfortable.

Now dressed, Ali does her nightly routine, brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, applying lotions, brushing her teeth again and then applying Capstick. Despite how tired she is, she refuses to deviate from this nightly routine.

With it finished, Ali walks back to her room, thinking how her bed has never looked so comforting before. She then plops down on it after turning off all the lights. As her tired mind starts to drift off, she makes a mental note to make up a believable excuse to tell her parents in the morning regarding coming home so late. It'll need to be a good excuse as they would never believe she got drunk or was at a party.

After a while Ali gets cold. It's enough that her body reacts to this, making her brain wake enough to try and get under her covers. As she tries this reflex in the dark, she finds that it isn't working. She attempts to move under her covers a few times, but each time her brain signals that she is unable to do so.

Waking enough to comprehend that something doesn't seem right, Ali opens her eyes. Her room is dark, showing it is still very much in the clutches of the night, which is normal. Only what isn't normal is that her legs seem to be spread to the point they hang off either side of her twin bed. Not just that, but her arms are over her head which she's never done before. It is a very uncomfortable position that she never would move into naturally.

Ali's confusion grows as she tries to move her arms, but they don't want to move. They stay over her head as if held in place. It takes her a few long moments of trying before her mind starts to wake up even more to show her what is really going on.

Looking up at where her arms are, Ali can feel they've been tied at the wrists. Even in the dark Ali can spot the colorful colors of her bra straps around her wrists leading her to understand that her bras have been used to tie her wrists to the bed frame. Upon trying to move her legs, she figures this is true for her ankles as well.

Still not fully awake, Ali ponders how she became tied like this. She knows it wasn't one of her parents as even if they did do something so extreme, they would use rope and not her clothing. So if it wasn't her parents, who could it be? Surely it wasn't her.

Ali's confusion grows as something suddenly covers her mouth. Something large and warm plops down over it, preventing her from talking. It again takes her tired mind a moment to look down at what could be covering her mouth. That's when she sees that it's a hand. A hand that's connected to an unknown man.

"Unless you want trouble, bitch, you best be quiet," a very large black man hisses directly into her ear as suddenly appears straddling her midsection. He says this as a whisper while leaning over her tied down body. He keeps his large hand pressed over her mouth as he basically lays on top of her, letting her feel how incredibly heavy he is.

Now that Ali becomes more awake, the logical part of Ali's brain starts to take over. It firsts asks the question of how this man could have broken into her room. Since her door is still shut and locked, her eyes then dart to the only window in her room to find it is wide open, letting her know that this is how the man entered her room. That he snuck in via the window that she had left open. If Ali had been fully awake she would have remembered she told her future rapists in the video this is how to break into her room.

Ali's eyes look around the room to find that the man has been here for at least a few minutes because he's gone through most of her stuff. Her closet door is open as are most of her drawers. It clearly looks like he was searching for something, but whatever it is, it wasn't money as there are loose paper bills on her desk which he didn't take.

The man still straddles Ali but now he leans back to look down at her. In the darkness of the room she can see just the outline of him. The only light comes from the open window, which is behind him, allowing for a backlight of him instead of showing his face.

"I once raped a bitch with huge titties like yours," the large man whispers to Ali. After saying this the man nods his head as if stating that this is true in case Ali wasn't going to believe it. It's now that Ali can feel the man staring at her chest even if she can't fully see his face.

"You know what I did when she refused to give up that pussy?" the man asks Ali directly into her ear, making sure not to be too loud. Ali's logical mind figures that he knows there are other people in the house. It then questions if this is because he has scoped the place out or is just guessing.

Ali's mind then replays a single word the man recently said, "raped." Replaying this over and over, Ali is confused by her own emotions. There is a clear feeling of fear moving over her that borders on terror, but the feeling of excitement is greater, which she doesn't understand. Logically she knows the danger she is in, as this man could hurt or even kill her, but instead of trying to think of a way to defeat him or call for her father, she is amazed that another man wants to rape her. She then ponders what new sexual acts he is thinking of performing. This excitement makes her feel that intense shame, just like in the forest.

"I stole all of the bitch's tit-holders. Took all of dem bras. Bitch had to walk around for days with those huge fat melons bouncing and moving all around, which she hated. People all looking and noticing, talking about her until she got her special order bra from the internet. And guess what, I broke in and took that one too," the strange, large black man whispers.

With his hand still on Ali's mouth, the man lifts a plastic grocery bag that was on the ground next to her bed. Ali looks at the bag but doesn't understand why he is showing it as the bag looks full. It's only when she sees the strap of one of her bras sticking out from the bag that she figures that the man is stealing her bras.

Ali begins to understand that this man isn't right in the head. That he has a different thought process than most people. She understands this is in part why he is a rapist, but something about his speech pattern and word choice lends to this as well. She ponders if this could be from some sort of brain damage, like from a childhood fight, or if it is something genetic as the man is much larger than an average man.

Knowing that the man is like this causes Ali to wonder how he will be different as a rapist. That as a rapist, he may not be after the core desire of sex. Instead he seems as if he has a leaning towards control, punishment or abuse of the victim, as stealing Ali's bras would make life uncomfortable for her for a time. Then Ali muses that punishment or abuse can be defined as control/power, so it would be safe to say that he is after a show of his power over her.

The man, who Ali can see has very bright whites in his eyes places the bag down on the ground, but then digs into it. He pulls out a pair of panties now, which makes Ali understand that he isn't just stealing her bras but panties as well. That he plans to steal all of her underwear. In an odd thought, Ali wonders if he went into her laundry to find the used underwear as well.

Slowly and calmly the man balls up a pair of red panties and brings them to her face. He removes his hand covering her mouth to push her panties against her lips. Ali allows this to happen, opening her mouth wide so he can push the cotton panties inside without any trouble.

Ali knows she could have called out for her father, but she didn't want to. She at first tries to tell herself that this is because she's concerned about what the guy may do. That he may attack her for calling out for help, but Ali knows this isn't true. She has a feeling that if she did make noise, the man would simply rush out the window and disappear. This makes Ali confront that she wants to see where this leads, even if it goes somewhere rather bad.

Now that Ali is gagged, the man seems comfortable enough to lean back until he is straddling her midsection all the way. His demeanor becomes almost relaxed now, as if he is no longer worried about what Ali may do.