Tell Me How Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shame pumps into Ali as her excitement spikes when the man grabs at her top. Ali makes no noise when the man grabs her rather sheer tank top and yanks in different directions. With his large size he is easily able to rip the flimsy top all the way where the remains are flung to either side of her. Once this is done, Ali's feels how her breasts are fully exposed.

With her tits exposed, the man gets a wide, lewd smile that makes Ali squirm and her body get warm. She can see this smile because of his teeth as they seem to be so white. It's one of the few times in her life she feels rather proud to have such a large bust for the man keeps staring at them as if he's just found the holy grail. It's such an intense feeling for Ali she isn't even aware that she attempts to arch her back as if presenting her tits to her rapist.

In another move that Ali isn't aware she does, she lifts her head a little to look down at her own body. At first it would appear she is looking at her own bared breasts, but that isn't it. Ali lifts her head like this because she wants to be able to watch him rip her pajama bottoms off. Since they are nearly as sheer as the top, she figures he won't have any issue.

Not realizing Ali is watching, the man moves down the bed and grabs a handful of Ali's pajama bottoms, right at the crotch. He then pulls upward hard, making the fabric bunch up right between her pussy lips. Ali's hips thrust upward at this due to the pain and other feelings it brings, but she makes sure not to cry out.

The man holds her bottoms like this while chuckling, getting off on how Ali squirms from the feeling. He then moves his hand left and right while pulling, wanting her fabric to press against her lips and make her uncomfortable. After doing this for a few seconds he finally yanks up hard.

This time the sound of the tearing is much louder than before, probably due to the fact there is more fabric to tear on her bottoms. But within moments, Ali is completely bottomless as the man rips her pajama bottoms completely off of her and tosses them across the room.

"That video didn't do that pussy any justice," the rapist whispers, but Ali isn't sure if he is saying this to her or to himself by the sound of it. For a moment he looks transfixed by Ali's bare womanhood. He just stares at it as if it was a celebrity, making Ali wonder how much of it he can see due to the darkness of the room.

His statement confirms to Ali that he must have seen her in the uploaded rape video. That he learned her address from what she said and traveled here. That what is about to happen was indeed her fault for saying all that she confessed.

The knowledge that she is the reason for the rape that is about to happen pumps conflicting feelings back into Ali. Shame and regret are strong but her excitement is even stronger. It makes her want to tell the man to be quiet as he rapes her for fear of what her father may do if he finds out, if she wasn't gagged. It makes her want to do whatever the man says willingly, even if it means he decides to kidnap her.

"That pussy is mine. It's even calling my name," the rapist tells Ali, once again making her understand that this man isn't completely sane.

"Mine," he repeats over and over as he digs into his pant's pocket. The way he says this word is disturbing but exciting to Ali. It's clear he is stating that he has ownership of her womanhood, as if that could happen. It makes Ali feel a new sort of dominated feeling, one that he didn't feel earlier in the forest.

A bright light flashes out, causing Ali to cry out as she wasn't expecting it. It blinds her for a moment, causing her to turn her head far to the side. A few more bright lights flash, letting Ali know that the man is taking pics of her like this. Taking pics of her naked on her own bed, her tits and pussy showing.

Knowing he now has blackmail materials makes Ali secretly moan. It makes her feel like she did in the forest when her rapist started recording her. That she was helpless to what he would do with what he had. It's in this moment Ali thinks of all the things that could be done with such pictures, from uploading to all manner of porn sites, to putting them on Reddit. How in secret so many will know she was sexually dominated.

New emotions pound into Ali as the man puts the cell back in his pocket and then begins to unbutton his pants. He quickly unbuttons them, his excitement pulsing off of him. Once undone, then pulls them down to his thighs. At this, a very large black cock pops out, very erect. It's such a site that Ali can only stare at it, much like the way he stared at her pussy. Only since it is so dark, her mind fills in how large it is as she can't truly see it.

Not wasting any time, the man lowers his crotch to between Ali's legs as he lays on her. There he grabs his manhood and positions it at Ali's pussy. Ali whimpers ever so softly as he feels him place his cockhead right between her pussy lips.

To this Ali looks upward at her ceiling, her body and mind becoming overwhelmed by all of her emotions. The knowledge she is about to be raped again seems to engulf her, not letting her really think or feel much of anything else. That the excitement of someone wanting her body this bad leads them to this point.

"My pussy," the rapist tells Ali as a proclamation. He then reaches up and grabs a handful of her hair where he yanks her head up. Ali winches with the pain, unsure of what he is doing.

"My pussy," the rapist repeats while holding Ali's chin to her chest. It's here that Ali realizes what he is doing. He wants her to see him violating her. To watch as he inserts himself inside of her to prove that her womanhood is his property.

Then the rapist inserts his cock inside of Ali. He thrusts his large member inside of her, forcing it to go all the way as he presses his hips against hers. To this Ali's eyes go wide as she lets out a single yelp from the feeling of being violated. Being forced to watch it happen makes the violating feeling ten times more intense for her.

Unlike earlier in the forest, this man's cock feels like it fills up Ali's entire pussy. That there is no part of it that he doesn't push apart or feel. It is by far the biggest cock she has ever had, rather that be in her own mind or the truth. Without her being able to truly see it makes it inhumanly large to her mind.

"My pussy. My pussy. My pussy," the rapist begins to repeat each time he thrusts inside of Ali. Each time he thrusts, both of their bodies move, rocking together. His cock easily pushes Ali's pussy apart as she is very wet from her arousal. More than that, she feels how tight she feels down there as she feels how her insides try to cling to his manhood.

The man fucks Ali on her bed but makes sure not to ram his body against hers to make excess noise. He pumps into her hard but not fast, making sure that no one else in the house can hear him rape her. To make the feeling better for him, he rocks his hips at the last possible moment during each thrust where he can feel his dick rub against her insides.

Sparks fly as Ali orgasms nearly at once from being raped. Waves of sheer joy run over her as she feels the familiar helpless sexual feeling, much like from the forest. Only this time it is different while being the same. With it happening in her own room and on her own bed makes it more intense having a strange man's cock inside of her. The pleasure only increases as she feels his large manhood push her open, reaching parts of her insides never yet touched.

Ali's orgasm floods over her, making her cum not for a few seconds but for an extended amount of time. The waves move over her hard, causing her mind to go blank as she is overwhelmed. She doesn't even realize that the man puts his hand back over her mouth due to her moaning as even with the gag he thinks she is too loud.

Wave after wave moves over Ali, causing her body to ripple. Her sensitive pussy feels alive as it is used, causing beautiful joy to echo from deep in her stomach. This sexual joy makes her start to twitch, to which it is increased due to the fact she is tied down.

"This is my pussy, bitch," the rapist growls at Ali as he cums. He makes no effort to pull out as he does it, just unleashes inside of her after shoving his cock as far as it will go. Let's his seed bury deep in her womb, not caring about what it could bring. On purpose he floods her womb with his seed staring her right in the eyes as he does it.

As if he didn't just rape her, the rapist pulls out of Ali and kneels at the end of her bed. Ali continues to cum as the last of her orgasm moves over her having been renewed thanks to the feeling of his warm cum inside of her. Where the feeling of being helpless makes her feel a hundred times more sensitive than normal.

"That's my pussy, ain't it?" the man asks Ali while leaning over her again. This time he asks it with a threatening edge, as if stating he won't mind hurting her if she answers incorrectly.

Feeling like she's still dreaming as her orgasm fades, Ali just nods her head in large movements to say "yes, my pussy belongs to you." As she nods, she feels the way her womanhood throbs and is very sore from this new fucking. Where she'll no doubt be sore for days.

Even though he has cummed, the man clearly doesn't look to be leaving. Instead he straddles Ali's midsection again, his attention moving to her tits. With a smile he reaches over and takes Ali's large breasts in his hands. There he gropes and squeezes them, looking like he can't believe how large they are in his hands. He even takes a boob in each hand and shake them to watch them jiggle and shake violently.

Ali gasps as the man leans over and takes her sensitive right nipple in his mouth. He sucks on it hungrily where he tries to get as much of her tit as he can inside his mouth. When her nipple is firmly in his warm mouth, his tongue flicks over the nipple over and over, causing her to twitch and jerk. The hard sound of suction can be heard too as he sucks hard enough to leave a mark.

The man then moves to her left nipple, repeating this process. Overall, he spends a large amount of time toying with Ali's breasts. He sucks on her nipples, licks her breasts all over, even slaps them together to watch how it looks. In a rather humiliating moment that nearly makes Ali orgasm again, he puts his face between her breasts and smushes her tits on either side of his face while moving his head up and down.

A moan does come from Ali as the man starts to get rough with her breasts. He actually slaps her right breast so it'll smack into her left, causing both to sway as she can't stop him. With her eyes firmly on her own breasts, Ali watches as the man repeatedly slaps them, causing the claps to echo around her room. Each time she is slapped, she jerks with the pain but then softly moans to herself, enjoying what is happening even if it isn't right.

Ali arches her back, or at least tries to, when the man pinches both of her nipples. He pulls her nipples upward, lifting her heavy breasts until they start to shape into cones. As he does this, the man smiles wide, loving the look of pain on Ali's face.

"My tits. My titties. My tits," the man warns Ali while holding her tits by the nipples. He says this while looking directly into her eyes, wanting her to feel that he is in control. That her breasts are his property now.

Once again Ali nods in large movements to say, "my tits belong to you." This time she gets a rush after doing this, nearly making her cum again as it's very painful for her. Her poor nipples feel stretched out to the point she wonders if they could pop off.

Finally the man lets her nipples go, causing her tits to bounce back and jiggle. When he does this, Ali moans once, thankful her breasts are no longer being tortured, but wanting more. She's not sure what more she could want, but that dark part of her begs for more. This causes her to make a mental note of breast bondage and punishment, to see how this type of porn affects her when at a sexual baseline.

Ali's eyes widen once again as the man slaps his manhood between her breasts. Seeing this takes her back to the forest, where she had her breasts tied together and then violated. Only this man doesn't need to tie her breasts together because he uses his hands the mash them around his cock. He presses hard too, like he's attempting to turn both into a single boob.

Feeling the same strange feeling of unreality as she did in the forest, Ali watches the man as he begins to titty fuck her. In her racing mind, Ali can't believe that this is twice in one day that this is happening to her. That not only has she been raped in the classic sense, but now her breasts are being raped as well.

Staring at her tits as it happens, Ali feels the man's hard, warm cock between her breasts as he moves her tits up and down his shaft. She feels how hard he presses her breasts together and the way he starts to rock his hips as he fucks her breasts. His grip gets harder and harder as he moves her tits faster up and own, making them softly clap when they hit his hips.

"My tits," the man whispers to Ali while looking her in the eyes as he moves them up and down his shaft. Ali falls into his spell from this, nodding to show that she agrees and trying not to moan as she abuses her tits.

The man spends minutes fucking Ali's breasts on her own bed. He moves them so frantically up and down that he often hits Ali under her chin at the peak. When he starts to moan under his breath, Ali knows that he's about to cum again.

"My tits," the man hisses and lets go of Ali's tits. He lifts his cock up from between Ali's breasts where he firmly grabs it. There he starts to jerk off over Ali, making her watch as he pleasures himself briefly. A moment later he cums, only this time as he cums, he does it right over Ali's breasts.

Stream after stream of cum shoots out as he moans, landing over both of her breasts in many places. On purpose he aims his manhood, trying to cover as much space as he can over her breasts. Ali starts to pant as she feels this, for in the forest the man orgasmed between her breasts, while this man cums all over them.

"Don't worry. I took the bluest of blue pills, so I'm good all night," the man whispers to Ali as he continues to jerk off, wanting every drop of cum possible to fall onto her breasts. Drop after drop does come out, where Ali pants harder at the feeling of his warm cum all over her breasts. Some of it actually starts to drip down where it is headed to her neck.

In a daze Ali tries to think what he means by "bluest of blue pills." Does he mean some sort of drug, like Viagra? She is confused by this, not knowing if that means he will be able to cum multiple times, or if it simply means his dick will stay hard. Ali never had any reason to research penis drugs, nor does she know anyone that uses them, so she is quite ignorant about it. She makes another mental note to research this as it could be useful for other sexual encounters.

Having finished cumming, the man climbs off of Ali and her bed. Ali finds it rather odd that he doesn't pull up his pants, but lets them stay around his thighs so his hard cock stays out. In all the times she has had sex, the guy normally took all his clothes off, but he's not. Her logical brain then processes this is probably so he can make a quick getaway if needed. That all he needs to do is pull them up a little bit instead of falling over if they are around his ankles.

Ali's chest still heaves as she can't believe her situation. That she's tied on her own bed, naked as can be, now covered in cum on the inside and out. It's such an intense realization that Ali closes her eyes and cums yet again, even without being touched. Her throbbing pussy and sore breasts aren't what drive her over the edge, but the feeling of cum moving down her breasts. Where she feels so incredibly dirty.

The man has no clue what is happening to Ali. When he finally looks at her after taking his break, he sees that her eyes are closed, but he figures it is because she is scared, which makes his cock throb. To this he walks around the bed to move to the side with her head.

A yelp comes out of Ali then the man grabs her arms just above her shoulders. Being very forceful, he pulls her towards the end of the bed. Pain shoots over Ali's ankles as doing this makes her entire body move up the bed, making the bras stretch and tighten painfully.

Ali's arms hang off the bed, as does her head. When Ali opens her eyes, she sees the man's cock up close. She is basically between his legs now, looking upward at his balls and cock. Again it is dark, but with it so close Ali swears she sees how large he truly is.

"My mouth. My lips. My fuckhole," the man tells Ali in his soft whisper, letting her know what is about to happen. That he has a new sexual target.

Ali's eyes widen again as her head hangs off the bed, understanding what he means to do. She understands that he means to insert his cock in her mouth, but she's never done it in this position, where she is somewhat upside down. This concerns her as she doesn't know what it will feel like, or if it will be dangerous.

"My mouth. My lips. My fuckhole," the man repeats in his insane manner, only this time with each word he says, he slaps Ali in the face with his cock. Over and over he slaps her chin and throat with it. As he does this, he smiles wide, enjoying himself greatly.

"I'm going to take those panties out, but remember...that's my mouth now. My fuckhole. You try anything funny, and I break my fuckhole, you got me?" the man threatens Ali as he now starts to rub his cock over her face, now making a point to poke her in the nostril.

The man nor Ali notices that she's started to rock her hips. Ali feels her heart begin to pound from her need to have her womanhood touched like this. To rub it, to slap it, to fuck it, it doesn't matter. So she rocks her hips over and over in hopes that it will bring relief. To this she discovers that being tied like this is torture as she can't even touch her own womanhood for relief.

Because of her insane desire, it takes Ali a moment to comprehend what her rapist wants. When she finally does, she tries to nod "yes" again, only in this position she really can't.

The man then puts his fingers in Ali's mouth and grabs hold of her panties. He pulls them out slowly, trying to see if she's going to start screaming. When they are out completely, Ali doesn't make any noise, but breathes heavily as she starts to get light headed from her head hanging off the side.

After putting her panties on her chest, the man grabs hold of his cock. There he positions himself so his cock is aimed at Ali's mouth. Slowly he inches it closer to her lips while looking down at her, smiling wide as he does this painfully slow.

The man places the head of his cock against Ali's lips. There Ali opens wide, allowing him to slide his cock into her mouth as she is upside down. With nothing but his balls to look at, she feels his large, long cock slide into her mouth where it feels so warm and has such a strange taste. It's then she realizes that the strange taste must be herself as minutes ago this cock was inside of her.

For a moment the man stops while leaving his cock in Ali's mouth halfway. He stays as he is, his hard cock throbbing in her mouth, where she's closed her lips around it. To this Ali doesn't understand what is happening, if she's supposed to be doing something.

Despite how aroused she is and how her hips still rock wanting him to play with her pussy, Ali figures what is happening. Once again he is making a show that he is the one in control. He's leaving his cock in her mouth as a power statement. Making her feel it violating her mouth to know that he is in charge.