Tell Me How Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the man pulls his hips back slowly, allowing his cock to drag out across her lips which Ali keeps tight around him. She notices that unlike when he was fucking her pussy or tits, he is doing this painfully slow. Like, so slow she wonders if it even feels good for him.

Ali once again considers that this is still about power. He is enjoying seeing her with his cock in her mouth like this. Where she is made to suck it in such a submissive stance as he watches. It's about control and power, causing Ali to feel even more helpless as she sucks his manhood.

"My fuckhole," the man repeats as he inserts his cock to the back of Ali's mouth. He slowly pushes it all the way back where by some miracle Ali doesn't gag or throw up. Expecting it, Ali takes all of his cock to the point it hits the back of her mouth. Once again he leaves it there for a moment before pulling back.

He repeats this, only moving faster now. Soon his hips piston as he thrusts into Ali's face again and again. And each time he does this, his big balls slap her face, hitting her eyes and noses, making her feel ever more helpless.

Ali feels the man hold her arms down as if she may try to escape as he facefucks her. She's forced to keep them over the edge of the bed as she focuses on keeping her mouth open and lips closed. This feels very odd for her as she feels his dick rub against her tongue in this unique position, but also feels it hit the top of her mouth.

Several minutes pass as Ali is facefucked by her rapist, with the only sounds begin the wet gagging sounds she makes as he is careful not to get too rough to make the bed creak. What makes Ali feel even more aroused by what he is doing is how her breasts bounce from the movement her body makes. Her heavy breasts bounce up and down as he fucks her mouth, her entire body rocking.

Suddenly the man pulls back and starts to jerk off again, letting Ali know he is about to cum. This time he jerks off right in front of her face, letting her know where he plans to cum. That he means to splatter his seed over her face as she has no way to stop him.

Ali closes her eyes as the man groans and his cum starts to shoot out. He aims it right at the center of her face, where it splatters out. This time there isn't as much as when he cummed on her tits, but there's still enough that it feels like her face gets covered. For Ali feels cum on her forehead, eyelids, nose, mouth, chin and throat.

Like before, the man jerks off for a while over her face, making sure every drop of cum comes out. As these loose drops fall, he slaps his cock against Ali's face, ensuring the cum finds its mark. Over and over he slaps her face like this, splattering and spreading him cum over her in yet another show of power.

Ali isn't given much time to feel this new humiliation before the man forces her panties back in her mouth. He stuffs the same pair back in, clearly worried about her making noise. Ali doesn't mind this as she lays there stunned at the way she was just used.

The man moves to the chair Ali has at her desk. He sits there, looking very much tired after all the work he just did to cum again. He hunches over as if trying to catch his breath, still not caring about all the loose money Ali has on the nearby desk.

A couple of minutes pass where neither really move nor speak. Ali remains as she is, her head and arms hanging off the bed as cum slowly trickles down her face. She doesn't dare move or say anything, not sure what more the man means to do. A part of her is worried he may do something violent as he should be reaching the end of what he can do.

"How about...we make a deal?" the man asks Ali as he squats down next to her head so he can be on the same level. Ali opens one eye to look at him, as the other is covered in cum. She doesn't try to say anything, but just looks at him, having no clue what he means by "deal."

"I'm going to untie my property. You are going to move back on your bed, then turn your ass over so you face down. I'm then going to tie you back up," the man tells Ali, saying it slow and carefully. He again makes sure not to say it too loud, leaving Ali to again spot that he knows there are others in the house. She still can't figure how he knows that. Did he scope the place out? Or could he be a neighbor?

"The deal is, you do that and I won't have to choke the life out of you," the man tells her very calmly which scares Ali. There's no anger or hate when he says that, just a calmness that seems unsettling. Like he'll have no objection to killing her if she doesn't do as he wants.

"We have a deal?" the man asks Ali. As he asks, he begins to pinch her left nipple as if toying with how helpless she is. It causes Ali to jerk some, her nipples being very sensitive. She can even feel that he does this to the left one and not both because her right nipple has cum over it.

Unable to speak due to being gagged, Ali nods yet again. She doesn't nod very hard due to her position, but she does admit that she'll do what he wants.

"Good! There's one hole I haven't used yet, and I simply must try all of my property," the man tells Ali in what sounds like a fake British accent. This makes Ali think again how this man is insane. That he really is mad and there's no telling what he might do.

The man then grabs Ali's feet and moves her back onto the bed as she was earlier. There she feels him starting to untie her ankles, giving her a moment to think about what he just said. She tries to think what hole he is talking about. He's already fucked her pussy and her mouth, so what other hole is there?

Both of Ali's eyes open as she realizes what he means. Her head darts to look at him, shocked at what he plans to do. She tries to say something, but her brain doesn't seem to be able to think up words to say that could prevent him from doing this next part. For the first time in her life, she knows that her ass is about to be violated. Her most private area.

Even as the man moves to untie her arms Ali can't think of anything to say, completely forgetting she is gagged. But after a moment of trying to string something together Ali tells herself that she has no choice. Thinking this is an odd thing to think, Ali tries to figure out why she feels like she has no choice. Of course she has a choice. She could yell for her father, or even start to kick the man now that her legs are free. But inside of her, Ali still feels like she has no choice. Like she really is his property like he stated.

Ali feels her hands become free where she makes the connection to why she feels the way she does. She feels this way because she wants to. The feeling of being helpless and out of control is insanely powerful to her. It causes her to be aroused in a way she can't even describe. Where she knows she could cum at any moment and it'll be more beautiful than any other time she's had sex.

"Move," Ali's rapist orders now that she is completely free. A bright flash then happens, making Ali yelp again. Her hands move to her eyes, blinded by the flash, knowing he just took another naked picture of her. Only in this one she's covered in his cum like a good victim.

Feeling oddly excited but scared, Ali very calmly starts to turns over in her bed. Not saying anything nor moving too fast, Ali turns over until she is laying on her bed face down. There her cum covered tits press against her sheet, just as her face does, making her feel glued to her bed. Like she was before, Ali puts her hands over her head and then puts her legs on either side of the twin bed so they hang off.

Saying nothing, Ali's rapist ties her right hand to the bed frame again, then her left. Ali starts to tremble as she's tied down, wondering how badly being anally raped is going to feel. Despite how horrible it may be, she is very excited to feel it. In a way, it feels like it will make her rape complete. That this lunatic gets to take every inch of her. That she'll finally be completely raped and used, as if it is an accomplishment.

It takes the man maybe two minutes to tie her back the way she was before. Once he finishes, Ali doesn't bother to test the bounds, she just accepts she is stuck and helpless. She muses that even if she wasn't tied down, she would most likely pretend that she was.

Ali then whimpers loudly as the man moves between her spread legs. There he starts to grope her ass, running his hands over both of her ass cheeks again and again. He squeezes, grabs and even pinches in a way no man has ever done. None of her boyfriends cared about her ass other than slapping it a time or two during sex. But this man rubs his hands all over, making her feel like he really considers it his property. He then starts to spread her cheeks apart as if getting a better look at her intimate holes.

"This is my fat ass," the man hisses as takes two handfuls of Ali's ass. Ali winches as this hurts quite a bit but she doesn't dare move.

Right after saying this, Ali shudders as the man starts to pour something on her. Whatever it is, he pours it directly over her ass and between her cheeks. She then hears the sound of him jerking off some, only it sounds like he's put lotion or some other liquid all over his cock. This serves to make what is happening more real as Ali figures he's putting lube everywhere.

"You want me to fuck ya ass?" The man taunts Ali as he leans over her naked body. To this Ali gulps, excited but very scared about what's about to happen. He makes sure to put his hard cock against her ass cheeks as he lays on her, wanting her to feel the hardness of it.

Once again Ali nods her head to answer, but this time it's a brief movement as she keeps her face pressed against the bed completely. Seeing her so submissive and scared makes the man chuckle, not to mention makes his cock throb how he feels so in charge.

To this he moves back between Ali's spread legs where he positions his hard cock right at her ass. He then spreads her ass cheeks apart, where he better positions himself against her tight hole. Ali tenses up and her eyes widen as she feels her rapist's cock right at her ass.

There the man begins to push his cock forward, forcefully trying to shove it inside of her. This time the man does go slow, probably because he has to fight to insert it. With her fear, Ali is very tense, preventing him from being able to enter her.

To fight this, the man spreads Ali's ass cheeks even wider to the point it hurts. This causes Ali to stop fighting as hard, mainly because of the pain. A groan then comes out of Ali and a moan comes out of the man as he finally starts to get his cock inside Ali's ass.

It's not much at first, maybe an inch, but now that he is inside of her, he pushes and pushes to shove more of himself inside her. Thanks to the lube he poured, it is easier than he thought it would be, even if it is still a fight. He's able to get his thick member inside the tight hole to the point she can no longer push him out.

Inch by inch the man shoves his cock up Ali's ass, making her eyes roll from the utter dominating feeling. Once he has a good six inches inside her, Ali relaxes as she feels like she turned into a puddle of goo. Where the intense feeling of pleasure born of being raped takes over. Where she gives in and admits she wants to be a victim. This allows the man to insert himself nearly all the way inside of her, stretching her ass more than Ali thought possible as she groans.

"My ass," the man tells Ali's in a whisper as he presses all of his body against Ali's thick frame. He makes sure to leave all of his cock buried in her for several moments so she can remember the violating feeling. So the imprint of him taking her ass can never leave her.

Moving slow, the man pulls his cock back a little bit before thrusting forward. He goes slow and carefully as he does this, trying hard to stretch Ali's ass more to make it easier for him. Over and over he moves back and forth, his cock forcing her to remain open. It's just an inch at first that he's able to move, but after doing it several times, he's able to nearly move the length of her ass.

Ali orgasms from being fucked in the ass. Only there's no loud moans nor any earth shattering movements. Instead she feels as if she's gone braindead as all she can do is feel dominated. In this moment, she feels like an actual sex slave, where the entire world could use her as free use. That she would have no issue being fucked in front of anyone, not even her parents as this feels like her natural place. Where the violating feeling of having a cock up your ass is exactly what she's always wanted.

The man puts his weight into each thrust now, opening up Ali's ass even more as he fucks her. He doesn't slam into her body but instead moves with her body, causing both of them to rock together as he pulls back and thrusts.

It only takes a couple of minutes before he is full on fucking Ali's ass. That he's opened it enough that he can easily move his dick all the way up it over and over. It makes him grab her hair and shove her face into the bed as he pounds his dick into her ass in the ultimate show of power. It's here he gets wrapped up in how good it feels that he doesn't care about the noise.

"I hope your parents come in to see you like this," Ali's rapist taunts which causes her to cum even harder. The image of her parents in her room, watching her be ass-raped is too overwhelming for her to process. So she just tries to internalize it, loving every bit of the humiliation.

The man is rather surprised by Ali in that she's not groaning nor crying. She's just lying there, taking his cock like a good girl. She even has arched her ass some to make it easier for him, which he can't believe. Most of his victims cried and begged for him to stop as he fucked their ass, but not her. If anything, he thinks he hears her quivering as he takes her, even as he yanks on her hair.

Ali zones out completely to the point everything goes white for her as she cums from taking it up the ass. The feeling of something in a space that shouldn't have anything is oddly freeing yet humiliating. Where it no longer feels like a physical violation but an emotional one. That the man has reached into her soul and molested her very nature.

The braindead trance Ali goes into lasts for quite a while. In it she repeatedly cums, her own emotions working overtime to make this happen. She's so lost in her trance that she doesn't even feel when the man cums inside of her again. Like before, he shoves his cock in deep and then cums, wanting his seed to go as deep as it can, even if it is in her ass.

Once Ali comes back to reality, she feels remarkably tired yet content. She understands that he's cummed and that she's been properly used. She is even able to feel him slide his cock out of Ali's ass which is something she'll always remember.

With his dick out of her, Ali finally shows signs of life. The waves of pleasure are still moving over her as she feels her ass gaping horribly from the size of his manhood. This makes what she is feeling more intense as there's no denying what the man has done. That he's opened up such a private hole.

For only a moment the man stays between Ali's spread legs, slapping his cock against her ass. He does this mainly because he enjoys how Ali is quivering and squirming. Where he can tell she's fighting the sexual darkness inside of her, which he loves.

Smiling, Ali's rapist moves off her bed again, but this time he pulls his pants up once he stands. He's actually quite surprised how sensitive his cock feels at the moment. It very much feels like he is raw from what he's done, where with most of his other victims he could go for several hours. But there's something about Ali that has him feeling strange and vulnerable.

Ali remains face down on her bed, feeling the cum that's in her ass now as she regains more of herself. As she can feel that he's done what he came to do, Ali is somewhat happy her parents haven't burst in. That whomever this man is, is going to get away with raping her.

A bright flash goes off, but this time Ali was expecting it. Since she is still face down on her bed it doesn't hurt her eyes like before. She knew that he was going to take more pictures of her since he's finished now. In fact, she can feel him place the camera very close to her spread legs as he takes pictures of her raped holes.

Knowing what he wants, Ali lifts her head from the bed and tries to look back at him. When she does this, she feels how the cum on her face is smushed all around now, basically coating her entire face. It's like this she looks back at him, knowing how pathetic and used she must look.

Another flash goes off as Ali looks back at the camera. She knows her face and info is already on the internet, so what does it matter if he captures her face like this. In a way, she likes looking at him as he takes this picture, making her feel like a confirmed victim. That she wants him to post what he did to her so everyone knows she got what she deserved.

As Ali figured, the man begins to untie her again. She knew he wouldn't leave her tied up as it means her parents would have to untie her, who would call the police. Ali remains still as he unties both ends of her bra each time he unties her, where he stuffs the bra into his bag. Soon enough, Ali is completely untied with all of her bras stuffed into the bag that he plans to steal.

"Turn over," the man orders sternly. Playing her part, Ali turns over, keeping her arms above her head and spreading her legs to either side of the bed. The man takes more pictures of her raped front, but this time he makes sure to get close up shots. He places the cell inches from her crotch, then right above her tits, and finally right in her face as he takes multiple pictures.

Ali knows his cum is smeared all over her breasts and face, making her look like a true whore. Not to mention the cum leaking out of both holes. She has no doubt the pictures will be treasured as far as they have made her fall.

The man takes more pictures of her naked body, but Ali's eyes close as she feels incredibly tired. She repeatedly opens them to try and stay awake, but she's just so tired. Each time they open she checks to see what the man is doing, but she's not sure how much longer she'll be able to stay awake. It's on the last time she opens her eyes that she sees that the man is gone. That he must have exited through the window as she fell asleep.

Too tired to move, Ali stays as she is on her bed, naked, covered in cum and spread eagle. She's aware that one of her parents could come into the room wondering about the noise where they would see a surprise. In a way, Ali wants this to happen as it makes her feel as if they would see the "real" version of her. She even muses it would be interesting if her own father rapes her as a way of revenge for letting this happen.

But that sane part of her brain tells her this is wrong, and that she can't let that happen. That part of her makes her grab the sheet from off the floor where she covers her naked body with it. She pulls the sheet over her, hoping it covers enough in case either parent comes in.

Ali then passes out. She sinks into dreamland feeling beyond happy and satisfied. Never in her life has she felt so used and wanted. It's such a powerful feeling that she immediately begins to dream of yet another man coming into her window to continue her new life. Where rapists make a profile about her, documenting what each do to her to keep track of what's been done to her. In her dream her best friend Vanessa yells at her, saying how she deserved what she got for fucking her rapist.

Content, Ali snuggles with her sheet, uncaring about the open window.