All Comments on 'Tell Me What Really Happened...'

by XicotencatlSmith

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this one quite a lot, and it’s an instant favorite. When you find out something like that about your wife’s past and are trying to get information out of her, this is certainly one way to go about it. The only thing I did not like about the ending is that I did not want the story to end there, I’d like there to be another chapter about what happened next.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"For this story, which is true," - Forget the "true" crap, nobody believes you, and it adds nothing to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love teasing my wife with fingers or my tongue as she tells me about some of the guys who hit on her when she is out with her girlfriends. I can absolutely gauge when I am on to something as I ask her questions. A couple of fingers tickling her G-spot works wonders as a lie detector. Any man married or dating a woman knows this. Unfortunately they also can tell what we really think with a hand wrapped around our dicks. If they ask if we liked looking at the woman with the huge tits and we say no but out dicks twitch and get harder, they know.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

My wife and one other serious girlfriend were a lot like Jan. They would tell part of the story and then try to end it and tell me that was all. Sometimes I could do like Xico and ask some questions that would get additional details and flesh out the story some more. Often times I would have to accept that was all I was getting at that time and then find a way to bring the story up again later. Just like in this story I would have to make it known that I was ok with and even turned on by what I already knew in order to get more of the story out of them.

Since it was mentioned at the end that they didn't speak about Phil again for a long time ... I hope that indicates there was more to the story that Jan didn't tell yet and that there may be another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is pretty hot, actually. I wonder if she even remembered she had said anything or if she was making the whole thing up. The ending is vague on that point.

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Lots of fun!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Interesting beginning, but it started to drain out all the interesting and turned out to be a boring and empty story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If phil was an unattractive and down right ugly guy i wonder why she would do it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe this should be under humor, because I laughed out loud at some of the side remarks. The whole paragraph about “cup size” and great literature cracked me up. The character of the husband is obviously pretty cynical in how he goes about getting his information.

Back before tumblr decided to suck there was a great post with hot candid audio British guy recording his wife, getting her admit fucking around with someone else and he did the same thing, drawing the info out of her by saying how hot it was to know details. This is a Great little story that is doing exactly the same thing.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

"For this story, which is true," - Forget the "true" crap, nobody believes you, and it adds nothing to the story.

Always trying to make authors write how YOU want the story to go. You can believe what you want to believe, no need to be .....

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

So he was good with it? my wife would not get back into the house if she blindsided me like that at a party don't think i know any man who would accept that hell some I know (didn't say I liked or agreed with them, just know em)she might not live well written but ewww should be 2 scores

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Very hot, very well-written Femdom agitprop, BUT he accepted having been cuckolded and tortured by his wife for YEARS?!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The whiners hate that someone can not get stupid hearing about something that happened years ago

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

5 big blazing stars for a well-written story! good effort! Cheating wife! Thanks Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Most men, that know women, know that when you question a woman, with your fingers in her pussy, it is very similar to a "Lie Detector" as it is pretty obvious when the woman is talking about something that is turning her on because her pussy get very wet. As hard as they try to deny it, when her pussy gets wet, she is turned on. BUSTED!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story of a couple who loved and trusted each other

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was good, but it was really dragged down by the excessive and superfluous back story data. It was very dry and clinical. The author did end the story by setting it up for a part 2. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot hot past story. I liked the interrogation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous