Tell Me What She's Like Pt. 04

Story Info
The boyfriend becomes a girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.56
28.7k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only one piece remained - one final element of the cis man you were before this started. You had always loved your cock. It had satisfied your girlfriend to heights that made you beam with pride. It was no monster, but it was big - thick, more than long enough to get a good hard fuck going. You remembered fondly the first time you fucked her ass a few years ago - she had screamed like a banshee, writhing and shaking on that thing.

But you wouldn't miss it.

"I don't want this dick anymore, baby," you said.

"Why would you have your own dick when you can get any cock you want?" she asked, and finally, finally opened her eyes. Disbelief and shock covered her face. The sheer impossibility of the situation shocked her out of her masturbation. "Oh my god. Oh my god, look at you... You're her."

"Yesssss," you hissed, shaking violently with pleasure. One hand went back to your ass, a finger snaking down between your ass cheeks. The other went to your cock, rubbing it with a playful sensitivity you had never known. "Say it again."

"You're her."

"Who am I, baby?"

"You're the girl I dream about."

"Fuck yess, fuck yesssss I am," your finger rubbed at your asshole. Your cock leaked like a fucking faucet.

"You're not a man anymore."

"No, fuck that, fuck being a man, I want to be this."

"You want to be my slut? My horny, pussy-eating, cock-loving whore?" She started to sit up and get at eye level with you. She put a hand around the back of your neck. She was stronger than you now. *Fuck*.

"Yess, I didn't know I wanted it, but you made me want it. I don't know how but you changed me and I love it sooo fuckinggg much."

"Tell me what you need."

You were shaking, your chest heaving in ragged breaths, your tits bouncing all over the place with every movement. You had one finger two knuckles deep into your asshole. She had to repeat the question for you to understand it and put together an answer. "I need you to finish changing me. I don't want this cock anymore."

"What do you want instead, darling?"

"A pretty little pussy," you squeaked.

"And what would that pussy be for?"

Your eyes rolled back in your head. "It would be for fucking. For getting fucked, for getting filled up. You would lick it and eat it and finger it and fuck it, and boys would lick it and eat it and finger it and fuck it until they came in it."

"Then you better take off that strap-on and let me fuck you with it, you pathetic slut."

The sensation that hit you next was indescribable. The cock in your hand went numb. You looked down as a harness from nowhere wrapped itself around your hips, clasping together at the base of that cock. The cock quivered and throbbed, but you could only feel it with your hand. The texture changed, from velvet sliding over a steel rod to a firm shaft of slightly flexible rubber. With an audible *pop*, it separated from your body.

You fell onto your back and screamed, a woman's cry of unspeakable pleasure, and your entire body - from head to toe, from one fingertip to its opposite, shook and seized involuntarily. The sounds that burst from your throat and mouth were totally beyond your control. You screamed until your lungs couldn't draw breath - you rolled onto your side, mouth wide open and drooling helplessly onto the crumpled sheets. Your toes curled and twisted with the pillowcases, and your hips - with the huge purple strap on, so much bigger than your dick had ever been, flopping around - bucked thoughtlessly against the bed. You forgot your name - perfect, because you were going to need a new one.

Thoughts trickled back into your head as the orgasm subsides. Your girlfriend was sitting still on the bed, mouth agape, utterly frozen by the scene playing out before her. You looked up at her. The person you were now wasn't done yet - not by a long shot. You locked eyes with her and managed to say, "Did you like watching your little slutty girl have her first orgasm?"

"Oh my god," she whispered. "That was the hottest thing that's ever happened."

"Take my cock and fuck me with it," you begged, rolling onto your back. You lifted one leg over her, bringing it down on the other side, placing your new pussy proudly on display in front of her. She stared, still overwhelmed. "Pleeease? Please take my old cock and break in my new pussy with it?"

She reached for the strap on you were wearing. One hand wrapped gently around the shaft. "Oh my god," she said again. "This was your penis." You nodded and ran your hands up and down your stomach. "And I said you were wearing a strap-on. And then it changed."

"Thank you so much, baby," you said earnestly. "I would rather have a big dildo any day than a cock of my own, and I want it in my pussy."

She slid her hand up and down the shaft. "Can you feel that?"

"Not the way I used to, baby. Please, I'm a woman now. I need that monster inside me."

She was still stunned, speaking slowly, utterly transfixed. "It is a monster. I though your old dick was big, but this..." She trailed off. Her other hand was moving absentmindedly all over your thighs.

"It looks so much more fun," you finished.

"I need to know what it feels like to ride a cock that big," she declared.

"Are you sure? I've never really thought about being on the giving end of a dick. It's so... masculine?"

"Are you serious?" She was incredulous. "This was your very masculine penis not five minutes ago. You fucked me with it hundreds of times."

"Well, back then, I guess I did. But now I just want to take it like a woman."

"First you're gonna fuck me like a woman and you're gonna like it." She climbed up on top of you and lowered herself onto the dildo. You always loved this view, her sitting astride you, lowering herself onto your cock. And when that dildo slid through her pussy lips, she cried out in an irresistible gasp of pleasurable pain. "Wow, wow woww woowwww it's so fucking *big*, baby. Oh my goddd it's amazing."

"Is it better than my cock?" You grabbed her hips and started bucking your own. You didn't have the strength you used to, and she was as big as you, but you put on a damn good show of moving her up and down, her breasts bouncing rhythmically.

She fell forward, her hands pressing into the mattress on either side of your shoulders. "It's so big. I want to take it all but it's fucking huge."

You thrusted up into her, shoving the dildo all the way. She spasmed, then froze, then began to furiously fuck herself on it. "It's the best thing I've ever felt, it's so much bigger than your dick was baby," and then her words devolved into senseless babbling. She bit your neck and sucked, then moved to do the same to one of your wonderful new tits. She pulled as much of it as she could into her mouth. Her tongue aggressively flicked your stiff nipple, causing you to pant in animalistic pleasure. As she sucked, she moaned, and the vibration of her voice only amplified the feeling.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," you warned. "You're gonna make me cum again."

She released your tit just long enough to say, "We're gonna come together, beautiful girl," before latching herself back on and sucking with a passion.

Together, your bodies began to ache and shake. Your slammed her with the enormous dildo while she shoved her tongue into your mouth. She wrapped a hand around your throat while you pulled fervently at her nipples. Your pussy was flushed, throbbing, and ready to sing. Finally, one powerful thrust brought the two of you to simultaneous climax. You clutched at each other, holding each other close, moaning into each other's mouths as your second orgasm rocked your mind and body.

"Now," she said, panting in the afterglow, "let's figure out this harness. You're next." She extricated herself from the huge dildo and sat up. You lifted your hips so she could detach the harness, but she struggled with the clasps. After a minute of struggle, she said, "Let's just pull it off," Her fingers looped around the bottom of the harness and pulled, but it didn't budge.

"My ass is too big," you said, proudly. "It won't go."

"You'll learn how to pull things over it," she said dismissively, and you thought for the first time about what would come next. Were you prepared to live your life as a woman? As a man you'd been happy as a clam. Now what? The thought of putting on panties, a dress, doing your makeup excited you. You could go out in public and be seen, be recognized for the gorgeous woman you had become, you were meant to be. Then, with a slightly painful yank, the harness shifted down your body, past your ass, over your thigh highs, and off your feet entirely. "See? How big could your ass really be?"

You rolled over to show her, and her hand went to to her mouth in shock. "Oh, fuck" you heard her say.

"What's wrong?" you asked, worried. "Is it too big?"

She shook her head slowly. "No, no, not at all. It's perfect. You really are her."

Again, that assertion excited you like nothing else. "Yess I am. I'm your dream girl. Your perfect girl, exactly the girl you need." You stuck your ass in the air and wiggled it for her. Her eyes followed like a dog follows a treat. "Do you want to make your perfect girl cum again?"

She nodded and stepped into the harness one foot at a time. As she did, you watched the curve of her body. You had never been more attracted to her or more in love with her than at that exact moment. You wanted to fuck her, to be fucked by her, to sleep and snuggle and live your life with her. You wanted to be a woman for her, with everything that involved. Your mind wandered far, but when she turned around, you saw something that brought you back to the moment: the massive dildo jutting out from her pelvis.

Your mouth immediately began to water. With your ass still raised, still wiggling to incite her, you crawled forward on the bed, slowly opening your jaws wide. Just the feeling of stretching your mouth open was enough to make your pussy drip. Imagine if it was *being* stretched.

"Roll over and let me fuck you," she ordered, but you shook your head.

"Fuck my mouth," you said, looking up at her, blinking coquetteishly. You could see the look in her eyes - she liked that. "Please fuck my slutty mouth. Fuck your horny little girl's mouth, please, please, fuck my mouth." She stood there waiting, with the cock just out of your reach, taunting you. You crawled towards her but she stepped back. You crawled again but she stepped back again, further from the bed now. You followed her onto the floor, on your hands and knees, ass and pussy exposed, thigh highs shuffling on the carpet, mouth open wide. You would need to convince her.

"Please. I'm begging you to shove my cock in my mouth." Your crawled towards her again. She stepped back, but smaller this time. You were getting closer. "I will do anything you want. I will be your girl, your slut, your slave. I will fuck anyone and everyone you tell me to. I will spend my entire life fully devoted to your sexual satisfaction."

She looked tempted, and tilted her head to the side. "Do you like being like this?" She seemed genuinely curious, even concerned, and though you understood what she was thinking, you still found it absurd.

"Look at me," you assured her. "I have always loved you. I have always been devoted to you. If I'd known it was possible for... whatever happened to happen, I would have done it years ago. I am completely and utterly yours, my love. You made me who I'm meant to be. But I'm still me. I'm just a better me."

You could see tears in her eyes, and at first you were afraid, but she smiled - tears of joy, and your heart sang. You began to cry with her.

"Now use me for my purpose. Take responsibility for what you did, and fuck my mouth."

She grabbed one of your big bouncy pigtails and wound it around her hand, then the other. You opened your mouth as wide as it could go. She pulled your head forward, spearing you with her massive cock, and fucked your brains out.

**The End** :)