Hall Pass

Story Info
Caleb and Bree learn each other's fantasy lover, first hand.
41k words
4.88
61.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hall Pass

Jayliegh Aura

Prologue

Five years of marriage and we are sitting across from each other at our kitchen table. Each of us with one arm stretched across to hold hands while looking at the small pill in our other hand. With a huge smile on my face I ask.

"We're really doing this aren't we?"

"I love you so much, and yes, we really are doing this!!" Comes the reply.

This whole journey started about a year ago. Maybe it would be better to start this story there. If I tried to explain our situation right now you would probably think we were insane. If not insane, you'd think I was lying, or trying to pull some kind of practical joke on you. So what happened a year ago?

Chapter 1

I'm sitting in my recliner in our living room watching t.v. while my beautiful wife of four years is up in the bathroom getting ready. Then my phone starts to vibrate. It's a text from one of my oldest friends Jake.

"Hey man, are you guys on the way yet?"

"What do you think?" I reply. "Have you met my wife? She said five more minutes so I'm assuming we'll leave in fifteen to twenty"

"It's all good man, Justin and Claire are running late too. We'll see you and Bree shortly."

Jake and his wife, Chelsea, are throwing a game night party at their house. I'm actually looking forward to it as I really don't have much time to hang out with friends anymore.

Running my own lawncare business is more than a full time job, but I love being my own boss. Well, I guess Bree is actually the boss, but it's my name that's written on the company trucks, "Caleb James Lawncare". I know, catchy right, yea it's simple but it gets the job done. Bree and I are co-owners actually, though I started the business before we met, her insights into business has helped growth tremendously. We now have thirteen full time employees that make up five crews and a part time secretary while it was just myself and a part time helper a few years ago. It would be nice if I could tell you that we just sit back and rake in the dough now, but we both get our hands dirty on the job sites. It can be some pretty labor intensive work, especially in the Florida heat, but she busts her ass as much as anyone on our payroll. She spends most of her time in the office making schedules, confirming dates with clients, keeping up with bookwork and just overall running the company, but she does get out in the field once or twice a week. I guess with her being a tom boy growing up, she's not too bothered by some sweat and dirt. As much as she can be annoying, she truly is the best thing to ever happen to me. Even when she's making us thirty minutes late like she is doing now.

With a little more bass and authority in my voice, I walk into our bedroom to say.

"Brianna Leigh James, we need to leave right damn now!"

Making my way to the master bathroom door I stop at the doorframe so that she can see my frustration. Looking away from the mirror and turning to me she pops her hip to the side and smirks.

"Really Caleb? You realize using someone's full name like that only works if it's coming from a parent or grand parent."

"Yes, I know dear, but seriously, we are already thirty minutes behind. You know how much I hate being late."

Rolling her eyes while still holding on to a hint of her little smirk she says.

"Okay, how do I look?"

"You look great babe."

"You're just saying that so we can leave."

"Your right I am, but it's still the truth, you do look great."

She does look great, hell she looks down right sexy. Bree has a smoking hot body, she's about 5'4" maybe weighs a buck twenty. Sometimes she complains about her D cups being to big, but I absolutely love them. Tonight she's wearing tight little white pants that come down past her knees but not quite to her ankles. A light pink shirt with some kind of white and silver patterns on it. Maybe it's actually a blouse or some other kind of top. Regardless of what it's called, it's showing enough of her cleavage to keep my attention, but it's not slutty or too racy. Her hair style is actually the first thing I notice, okay okay let me back up, of course her tits are the first thing I see, but my eyes do linger on her hair. She pretty much keeps it pulled up in a tight bun on most days, but tonight her blonde locks are down just below her shoulders. so I make sure to compliment her on it.

Finally we are on our way. Bree is sitting in the passenger seat of my truck. With the sun visor down and the little vanity mirror open, she's still fussing with her hair and makeup. Finishing up, she reaches across the center console for my hand and says.

"I'm look forward to seeing Chelsea and Jake tonight. We haven't spent time with friends in so long. Do you know anything about Justin or Claire?"

"Not much." I reply. "Justin works with Jake at the car dealership. He's not a salesman like Jake, I think he's one of the lead mechanics. I've met him a few times on golf outings or when I took one of the work trucks to the dealership for service. I've never met his girlfriend Claire. He seems like a good dude so I'm sure she'll be cool too."

We pull into Jake's driveway to park, I notice a little red convertible sports car already parked, along with Jake's truck and Chelsea's SUV. I'm assuming the convertible must belong to Justin or his girlfriend Claire. Holding a twelve pack of locally brewed pale ale in one hand I knock on the door with the other.

Chelsea opens the door with a big smile and says. "Caleb, Bree! It's so good to see you again!" She gives us each a hug, then her and Bree compliment each other on their outfits along with hair and makeup styles. Chelsea is dressed similar to Bree. They are wearing different colors, but pretty much the same style pants and shirts. Chelsea has longer brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. She's still trying to lose some of the baby weight from giving birth a year ago so she's a little thicker than Bree, but I wouldn't call her fat by any means, she's still very pretty.

As we enter, I shake Jake and Justin's hands. Justin introduces us to Claire after I introduce Bree to the new couple. Claire is a tiny little thing that probably weighs less than a hundred pounds, she's very attractive with her platinum blond hair in a high pony tail. She's wearing short cot off jean shorts with a purple spaghetti string tank top that shows off her tattoos and the swell of her bra less tits. I guess they are A or B cups, I prefer bigger boobs but I still can't keep my eyes from sneaking a peak at her pert little nipples poking through the fabric. They look like an odd couple seeing as Justin is about 6'4" and around 275lbs. Jake takes my twelve pack to put in the refrigerator while Chelsea takes the cheese and cracker tray that Bree brought in. The men are all drinking beer while the women sip on some wine that Claire brought.

We settle around the kitchen table to start off with some 5 card draw poker. The women aren't really into playing poker. Honestly, with out real money on the line it does get kind of boring. We play a few other card games and board games while chit chatting about this and that. I notice that Claire seems a little wilder than Bree and Chelsea. Maybe she's not necessarily wilder, but she doesn't have much of a filter. She's cussing alot more and doesn't seem as bashful with talking about her sexual explorations. Maybe feisty or spunky would be a good way to describe her. I take it as a good sign that she likes our company if she is comfortable talking like that in front of us.

About ten minutes into playing "Cards Against Humanity" a newer song comes on the radio. It's a country duet by Dusty Thrower and Melissa Star. Claire's eyes light up.

"OMG I love this song!! Plus Dusty Thrower is so fucking hot. I would love to just fuck his brains out."

Making eye contact with Bree, we share a "WTF" look. Both of us wondering if Justin is okay with what she just said.

I mean sure, there isn't anything wrong with a woman being attracted to a man, even if the woman is in a relationship. I don't even think it's wrong for a woman to say another guy is "hot" in the right context. Hell I'm guilty of thinking those kinds of thoughts when I see an attractive woman. I've even wondered what their pussy would feel like, or how much I'd love to suck their tits. There are plenty of porn stars and social media models that I've fantasized about, but I'd never actually cheat on my wife if given the chance. I certainly wouldn't say how I wanted to "fuck their brains out" in front of my Bree.

I look over to Justin to see his reaction. He's just sitting there with a shit eating grin and says. "Yea well Melissa Star is pretty fucking fine herself. Maybe I'd like to stick my dick in all of her holes while you're fucking Dustys brains out"

I'm expecting this conversation to turn into a really awkward argument but they are both still smiling at each other. Real, genuine smiles too. Not those fake smiles people often wear to try covering up being pissed off.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Claire replies with a wink to Justin.

"What in the hell are you guys even talking about?" Jake asks.

"What? Do none of you guys have a hall pass agreement?" returns Claire.

"What is that?" I ask.

Claire explains. "It's like a fantasy agreement between couples. Your commitment to each other means that cheating is a definite no no. But you get to pick one person in the world to be your hall pass. If you ever had a chance to hook up with them, you could do it without consequences. Basically, I'm allowed to have sex with Dusty and Justin could have sex with Melissa without fear of it ruining the relationship."

Laughing, Jake says "Ha Ha, yea right, like Justin would ever have a chance with Melissa Star. Claire, you might be able to seduce Dusty Thrower given the chance, but it's highly unlikely to even have an opportunity to get him alone."

"That's kind of the point." Claire replies. "You pick someone rich and famous, someone whose unattainable."

"So I couldn't pick the chubby, insecure cashier down at the hardware store? She's actually fairly cute. I mean what's the point of having a hall pass that you could never use." I sarcastically reply.

Bree slaps me on the arm with a smile knowing how much of a smart ass I can be.

"I guess you could go with that, as long as Bree is open minded." Claire says with a raised eye brow.

"Bree is not that open minded" my wife replies with an emphasis on her own name.

Claire then tries to talk my wife and I into saying who our fantasy hall pass celebrity would be. Of course I know who I would choose, but my wife doesn't seem to want to play along, so I keep my mouth shut.

Jake and Chelsea play along. After what appeared to be a serious internal debate, Jake goes with Kelsey Quinn, she's the lead actress in a popular sit-com. Not a bad choice if you ask me, hell I've rubbed one out to some of her leaked nude photos.

Chelsea's hall pass ends up being Brock Stone. The actor that plays the hero in half of the action movies for the past ten or so years. I guess if you want your future son to get laid as much as he could possibly want, give him a name like Brock Stone, some six pack abs, and a British accent. I'm not sure there isn't a woman around who would turn him down.

I notice Bree's cheeks flush a little to the thought of Brock Stone. Chelsea must notice too as she starts in on my wife. "Oooohh, it looks like someone else has a little crush on Brock Stone too."

I tell the group my hall pass would be the insanely hot social media model Ava Summers.

"Hell yeah!! She was my hall pass a few months ago" Justin says.

"So you just up and change your hall pass whenever you feel like it?" I question.

"Something like that. Listen, what if I told you there was a way you could sleep with Ava Summers without cheating on your wife?"

"I'd say you're a crazy person"

"It sounds crazy, but it is true" Claire chimes in. "There is this subscription service called Hall Pass. Just download the app and sign up. If you use our promo code you can get the first Hall Pass box for free, plus we get our next one for half off."

The six of us are still sitting around the table, Cards Against Humanity has been long forgotten as we listen to Justin and Claire talk about this subscription service. I'm having a hard time deciding if they really think something like that is possible, or are they simply trying to get us to believe it's possible. I'm starting to think that they have gotten caught up in some kind of scam or illegal money triangle and trying to get us involved to recoup some of their money.

Basically, they are telling us that with the app I can design my dream woman or choose from a list of a few celebrities or several porn stars. Bree would do the same thing on her phone. There are male celebrities along with porn stars or she could design her dream man. After you both submit your design, a week later a package will be delivered with two small pills. You each take the pill with your name on it, then temporarily transform into the person your spouse designed. It supposedly lasts for twelve hours so you pretty much have all day to spend with your fantasy lover.

The six of us continue the Hall Pass conversation until it's time to leave. They tell us about all of the celebrities they've been able to be and the extremely sexy bodies they've been transformed into. On the way home Bree and I joke about how gullible they must think we are. Something like that has to be impossible right?

Chapter 2

A week later I receive a phone call from Justin.

"Hey man, I just wanted to see if you and Bree are going to sign up on the Hall Pass app? We are hoping to get the promotional discount next month."

"I'm not sure, we talked about it on the way home from Jake's house, but she doesn't seem to be too into it. Plus we both think it's some kind of scam."

"Trust me, it's not a scam. It really does work. It might even open up your sex life to a whole new level. Just sign up and try it. The first box is free anyway. If it doesn't work or you guys don't like it you can always cancel the subscription and it won't cost you a dime."

"Okay, I'll talk to Bree again tonight.

"Perfect, but you should go ahead and download it today. Check out the app and learn how to navigate everything. Then send Bree an invite to get her tempted. That way if she has any questions, you'll be able to answer them. Plus you can call me anytime if you have more questions."

"Alright man, I'll look into later today."

"Cool, cool, thanks man. Just remember, our promo code is 'JustinClairFreeTrial'. That will get you the free trial plus give us the credit "

Later that afternoon on my lunch break, I downloaded the app. Bree and I usually eat lunch together, but today she is back at the office catching up on some bookwork while I'm out meeting with some potential new clients. I watch several of the tutorial videos to get an understanding of what it's all about.

It's actually pretty interesting and seems fairly straightforward. You just open the design studio, choose between male or female. You can start with an empty template and decide height, weight, cup size, waist size,hair color, skin color and a whole host of other options. Pulling up the facial features allows you to choose a ton of different options for that as well. You can literally design your perfect woman from the top of her head all the way down to the tips of her toes.

While playing around on the design studio, I notice several options that are locked. When I try to open them I get a pop up that says. "This design option is only available to subscribing members of Hall Pass." I also find the subscription pricing. There are three options,

"Standard subscription - One Hall Pass box per month - $200"

"Upgraded subscription - Two Hall Pass boxes per month-$300"

"Premium subscription - Four Hall Pass boxes per month-$400"

The price seems fairly steep for something that is impossible. At best, the little pills might make us more horny, possibly give me more stamina or even make my dick a little bigger. I wonder if it could keep my wife's pussy wet for an extended period of time. It's more than likely a placebo or something. Either way, if we get the first box for free, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. Our sex life isn't near as strong as it was when we started dating. I don't know why but playing around on the app has me believing that I need to find a way to talk Bree into giving it a shot.

I go ahead and sign up, then send the link to Bree via text message. It isn't supposed to charge my card unless she decides to sign up as well. Right about now she's probably wondering why she just received an invite from me to join Hall Pass, but I really don't have time to ponder that because I just realized I've been playing on the app for two hours and I'm running late for my next appointment.

Later that evening I picked up dinner at a small mom and pop type local restaurant named 'South Tree Home Cooking'. We try to avoid fast food for dinner because we seem to eat too much of it for breakfast and lunch.

"Hey babe, I'm home! I brought food."

"Thanks, I'll be down in a minute" she replies

While I'm waiting on her to get out of her office work clothes and into something more comfortable, I start to set the table and pour two glasses of sweet tea. As I'm finishing, Bree walks into the kitchen wearing some type of sweat pants and a t-shirt. It's pretty obvious that she's taken her bra off as I can see her nipples on full display poking through the fabric of her shirt.

"What did you get?"

"Our usual from South Tree"

"Good, I'm starving. I didn't even have time for a lunch break today."

"I'm right there with you, I didn't eat lunch today either."

"Really? So you're telling me you didn't have time for a lunch break, but you had time to send me an invite to that Hall Pass deal?"

I knew this conversation was coming, but I actually thought she would ignore it and wait for me to broach the subject.

"Well technically, I said I didn't eat, I didn't say anything about not taking a break"

"So is this something you're actually wanting to do? I thought we both agreed that it was a scam."

I went on to tell her about my conversation with Justin earlier this morning. I told her all about how it would help them out and how it would be free for the first box. Basically, I tried to make Justin out as the scape goat. I even told her about how it could spice things up in the bedroom. I reminded her that we only have sex two or three times a month now and that this could help us get out of a rut. Sometimes changing things up can lead to good things.

"Obviously, I think a pill that changes what you look like in minutes is bull shit, but Justin and Claire are pretty adamant about the effects of their love life"

"So you really want to give this thing a try Caleb?"

"Yes, I think I'd like to, but I want you to be okay with it too. I don't want you to feel forced or obligated to do it."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. We can give it a try, but if at any point I feel uncomfortable or I don't like the way it makes me feel, we stop. I don't want to hear any begging or pleading. If I say stop, we stop."

"Okay,deal, I can agree to that"

"Alright then, I can't believe I'm saying this but sign us up. You can design your fantasy lover and I'll design mine."

"Thanks babe, I love you."

"I love you too, and that's the only reason I've agreed to do this."

Over the next few days I'm a little obsessed with the Hall Pass app. I've decided to stick with Ava Summers as my hall pass, but I've been playing around with the design studio. Becoming a subscriber has unlocked a whole slew of new options.