All Comments on 'Tell Me What To Do'

by spacedusts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 2 years ago

Super hot to share self pleasure with another person you love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story manages the challenge of having someone be dominant while still not being cruel, an ass, or inconsiderate. It reminds me of good phone sex I've had with a partner. It definitely helps that it's well written in the sense that it flows easily. That's something that I try not to take for granted online in works like these. I think this story is fantastic and I hope you can keep writing for as long as you enjoy it.

hotjujuluhotjujuluover 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments. Its so hard to find Dom/Sub erotica that doesn't completely belittle one partner. Its well written and very sexy! My husband and I enjoy activities like this one and I know others do as well. Thank you, from all of us, for keeping us turned-on! Hope you post more!!

dominatrixNYdominatrixNYover 2 years ago

wow - very hot... love it

kidster3kidster3over 2 years ago

Ive often instructed cam girls how to touch themselves. Several have said it was the best orgasm of their lives. If you ever get a chance to control a girls first vibrator experience you're in for a treat.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 2 years ago

Excellent story! It's extremely well written and extremely hot. As others have already pointed out, you've succeeded in writing a Dom/sub story about a loving and healthy relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot🔥

SouthernBeau61SouthernBeau61over 2 years ago

What a well done story. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous