All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Think'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shallow?

A woman I knew as a young "shallow " man that I truly wanted to have an on going relationship with fitted the carpenters dream mold.

But you know what?

To me she was all woman.

And beautiful as they come.

She to me is one that got away.

But don't tell my wife of 38yrs that.

Yes hers are a normal size.

And the poor deluded woman apologised for them not being large enough.

Female insecurity is such a minefield for the average male.

So I have done as I feel any normal person claiming to be a "man" would do.

I spend my life letting her know how special, wonderful, pretty, etc etc etc she is to me.

It seems to be working so far.

You only have one life.

Live it the best you can.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Danny a jerk?

If this guy loved the woman the way he claimed, he should have loved everything about her, not just the parts he chose to. The introduction of a petroleum based grease into her vagina for lube makes me wonder if he felt anything for her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What kind of ending was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good for them

Danny is a decent and kind young man who cares for Emily. His love shows when he takes her to the cabin, and when he falls in love with her. She downsizes her breasts to something more practical (and comfortable and beautiful), and it ends up that Emily and Danny belong together. I hope they marry each other and have a happy life. Danny could be a very attractive young man himself -- a healthy, well-built football player, maybe with a bit of sexy chest hair, and a real genuine love for Emily. Keep them together. This is one guy who fights FOR his lady love, and brings her back from the edge to love her as he remembers her!

gnomelandergnomelanderover 2 years ago

What kind of ending was that? Answer: a good one.

Danny was probably upset that she thought size was so important: he liked her how she was.

O.K. so vaseline isn't an ideal lubricant, but in the terms of the story would either of them taken a sexual lubricant with them? Probably not, and I doubt if they needed it after the first time!

Thanks OTD - good story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtruckdriver@oldtruckdriver
Retired OTR driver with mostly true stories of the road.