Tell Me What You Think

Story Info
The girl next door wants big ones.
13.7k words
4.64
19.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell Me What You Think

Girl next door wants to have big ones

The usual disclaimers, everyone engaging in sex is over 18. STD's and COVID do not exist in this happy little world. Please be safe out there in the real world.

This one takes a while to get going, but then, don't most romances?

*

Emily came storming into the rec room and without even saying hello started to rant, "That horrible cow, how dare she, in front of the cheerleaders and all their friends. What have I ever done to her, to any of them?"

Taking a breath, she plunged right back in. "Tell me Danny, I'm smart, right? I have a good personality, right? I get along with everyone in the world, right? I help others when they need it, right?"

She stopped ranting and Danny realized they were not rhetorical questions. He paused his game and set the controller down.

"Em, you are all of those things and more. You are also the cutest girl next door that I have," he said grinning.

Emily grinned too, "Asshole, I'm the only girl next door you have, unless you want to count Mrs. Carson, she's only eighty you know."

"What did she who must not be named say to upset and humiliate my sweetheart this time?"

"I was walking by the gym on my way out the back door to come home. My god, I can't believe she did this on the first day of school. Cheerleader practice was over, they were standing outside in the hall."

As she started to explain, Emily was getting herself worked up again.

"I tried to ignore them, but as I passed them Ashley..."

"Ah, ah, ah," he interrupted her, "I thought the next time we spoke her name would be when we were reading her obituary."

"And that can't come soon enough for me. What that cheerslut did was call my name. 'Hey Emily, why do the boys call you a pirates dream? Because you have a sunken chest'."

The tears were forming now as she said, "I got out the door before I started crying and I decided to ask you."

"Ask me what?" Danny asked curiously.

Emily threw her books down on the coffee table. Standing in front of him, she pulled her sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Well," she demanded, "tell me what you think?"

Danny just stared at her naked chest, stunned. He had seen breasts before of course, but none as small as these.

Emily's breasts, calling them that was a bit generous, were the size of fried eggs topped with a pink pencil eraser tip.

"I think for a girl who just turned eighteen and with your stature, they are just right," he said, nervously licking his lips.

"Oh, my best friend can't even be honest with me," she said as she started to cry.

She came and sat on her knees next to him. Danny held his arms open. She came into them and he held her as she had a good cry.

She finally pulled away from him and reached for the box of tissues on the table.

She dried her eyes then giggled, "I soaked your shirt dude."

"Eww, gross, girl germs," he yelled in mock horror.

"Shut up, you love it," she said slapping his arm.

"You better get your sweater back on before my mom comes down and sees you like this."

"It wouldn't be the first time would it?"

They had been next door neighbors their whole life. They had bathed together when they were babies and ran through the sprinkler in diapers.

She put her sweater on and sat down, picking up a controller she said, "Quit staring at my tits and start us a game, pervert."

========

Spring rolled around and it was time for prom. They were still best friends and never even thought of going to prom with anyone else. Danny had two girls ask him, but he politely turned them down. Emily, still as flat chested as ever, had not been asked.

She didn't know if it was because no one was interested or because of Danny. Everyone knew she was Danny's best friend and they all walked lightly around him. Danny had kept growing and had turned into a six foot four, two hundred forty-pound linebacker. He was All-State and had a football scholarship to the Main U.

Emily was also going to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. Because the university had branches in many cities of the state, the large campus that straddled Minneapolis and St. Paul was called the Main U.

Prom had been fun. Danny had been crowned king and unfortunately 'that girl' had been crowned queen. Danny made it better by immediately putting his crown on Emily.

'That girl' attempted to hurt Emily by making a snide remark about her figure.

Emily was ready for her and right came back with, "I will have you know I am a perfect 36; 12-12-12."

It got a huge laugh. All though the evening kids came up and told her how great it was that someone had taken 'that girl' down a notch.

Danny had been given a limo for the night by a booster. As they were riding around after the dance Emily sat up and reaching behind herself, unzipped her dress. The gown had a built-in bra that produced some fake cleavage.

She turned to Danny and dropped the front of her dress down. "Tell me what you think."

To be fair, her breasts had grown in the last eight months. They were about the size of plums now, still with those eraser tip nipples.

"Jesus, Emily, don't you know I don't care what they look like? I love you no matter what. The truth is, I like small boobs much better than large ones."

"You mean you didn't like 'that girl' rubbing hers against you on stage tonight?"

"Those cow udders of hers? You can't be serious?" he scoffed.

"Well, let's make a fair comparison."

She knelt on the seat and rubbed her bare chest on the front of his tuxedo.

"Holy Cowtown, you keep that up and I'm going to forget we're best friends," Danny gasped.

She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"My tiny tits were turning you on, really?"

"Yes really, we're almost home, better get your dress on."

They turned twenty-one at the start of their senior year of college, on Emily's birthday they went to Dinkytown to celebrate. They both had four drinks but because of their weight difference Danny was still mostly sober on the walk back to the dorms.

With no one to harass her, Emily seemed to have forgotten about her small breasts. Danny was glad, he really liked her small boobs.

As they walked under a streetlight on campus and Emily let Danny get a couple of steps ahead of her then raised her hoodie up to her neck.

She said, "Hey Danny, tell me what you think."

He turned and stared, lemons now, small lemons but definitely larger than the last time she had shown him.

"Very nice, Emily, just about right on you, I think. Now get your hoodie down, there are security cameras everywhere you know."

"Yeah, but with my chest they can't say indecent exposure," she slurred.

He went to her and grabbed her arm saying, "Come on you drunken idiot."

"Hah," she said, "on second thought, maybe these tiny boobies of mine are indecent. You know, not fit to look at."

"What the hell is wrong with you," he said, shaking his head. "They are just right on you."

In the Fall of their senior year Danny blew his knee during their second game. He did his rehab and by Christmas was nearly recovered. As soon as he was okayed by the doctor, they took his scholarship away. He could have taken loans and graduated, but the way the university treated him left a bad taste in his mouth and he dropped out.

Danny was working odd jobs, not really knowing what he was going to do with his life. It had been a mistake to leave school he now realized. It was like the saying his German grandfather repeated often: We get too soon old and too late smart.

Emily talked him into going to South Padre Island with her for spring break. They had a good time until one night they were in a rowdy bar, neither of them feeling no pain. About one a.m. a group of boys came by handing out strings of beads if the girls showed them their titties. Emily gladly raised her top, but the boys laughed and went on to the next girl.

Emily ran out of the bar. It took Danny a while to find her. She had gone down to the beach and after taking her T shirt off and was walking up and down, oblivious to the people looking at her. Danny caught up to her and pulled her into a hug. She had a nice drunken pity party for herself on his chest then pulled away from him.

"God is that all you can do?" she giggled. "You are constantly staring at my naked boobs, aren't you?"

"Yes, it seems I am," he chuckled as he took off his shirt. "Put this on, the Beach Patrol is coming this way."

She took the shirt and snorted, "Like they would notice anyway."

===============

When they got back to Minneapolis, he told her he had been thinking about the army.

"No, not good for you. You are too big a target, no way do I want to lose you dude."

Two weeks later he was in the airport on his way to Fort Leonard Wood for basic and combat engineer training. His first stop was St. Louis, then a bus to the base.

Danny's college major had been as a mechanical engineer. Combined with his size and athletic ability, basic training and engineer school were a breeze. He was the honor graduate in his company and was given a promotion to Corporal and his choice of assignment. He chose Fort Lewis, Washington.

He was not at all happy with the enlisted housing and soon found two other engineers who agreed with him, they rented a nice apartment in Dupont. It was only a ten-minute commute to the post.

He was promoted to Sergeant after a year and to Staff Sergeant a year later. Hoping to entice him to re-up, they promoted him to E-7, or Sergeant First Class. He loved the army, but he wanted to use his education and experience to start his own construction company.

A month before he was discharged, he wrote to Emily. It took nearly two weeks to get a reply. It was from Emily's mom, not Emily. Emily was not doing very well apparently.

====================

After graduation Emily had gotten a job as an executive secretary to the president of a medium sized manufacturing company. She was happy with the job and her boss. She was learning a lot and she was good at it.

She still wasn't happy with being ignored by men, however. There were plenty of young men at work, but she was never invited for drinks after work like the other single females who worked there.

After three years, she finally had enough. She was twenty-five and making good money. Her breasts were obviously as big as they were going to get so she went to a plastic surgeon. He showed her various sized implants, she chose the largest ones he thought would work with her body.

She took her vacation around the Christmas and New Year's holiday. She had surgery on December twenty first and didn't have to go back to work until January fourth. She healed up quickly with no infections or other complications. Her biggest adjustment was not falling on her face when she bent over.

She spent many hours a day admiring her new breasts in the mirror. Her confidence soared. She spent the day after New Years shopping for bras and tops as nothing in her closet would cover her huge chest.

The first day back was exciting. She had men making any excuse to walk past her desk or stop to talk to her. She went on many dates in the first month after she fully recovered from surgery. The men seemed fascinated with her chest and loved to paw at them. She was so happy at being noticed she let them use her any way they wanted.

None of them seemed at all interested in her or what she wanted. None of them even tried to get in her pants. They seemed to love it when she wrapped her huge tits around their cocks and let them shoot off in her cleavage. It started to get boring. A guy would take her to dinner then not even try to talk to her. They just stared at her, as one of her dates crudely called them, bolted on tits. After dinner or drinks it was time for her tits to perform.

She stopped accepting dates and tried to concentrate on her work. This worked well enough until her boss called her into his office one day and wanted a tit job.

"Come on Emily, I hear all the young bucks around here talking about fucking those tits of yours. If you want to keep your job, you'll get that blouse off and get busy."

She ran from his office, gathered her purse and coat and went home. The next day HR called to say she had been fired for making unwanted sexual advances to the president. She sued and lost.

She tried to get another job, but the word was out. She was effectively blacklisted and finally took a job at Target as a cashier. She started drinking to try to forget all the stares she got from the customers, male and female, at work every day. She couldn't afford her apartment any longer and moved back to her parent's house.

Her drinking continued to get worse until Target told her it was rehab or the highway. She tried rehab but ran away after a week. Target fired her and she climbed into a bottle for good.

Her mom said they were at their wit's end. Her unemployment had run out and now she was stealing things from them to pawn to buy more booze.

===================

When Danny got home, he kissed his mom, dropped his duffle off in his room and went next door.

Emily's mom hugged him and told him how glad she was to see him.

Her dad hugged him too saying, "Thank god you're here. If anyone can help Emily it's you Danny."

He thought to himself it must be really bad for Bob Eastman to be happy to see him. He went to the basement door and opened it. A foul odor immediately greeted him. As he went down the steps, he realized it was a combination of feces, vomit, sour sweat and alcohol.

Emily was passed out on the couch in the family room, it looked like she had taken over the space and not left it for a long time. She held a bottle of cheap vodka loosely in her hand. Her chest was covered in puke and he could see a brown stain between her legs. He tried to wake her up and when he couldn't he left her and went back upstairs.

Joann and Bob Eastman were anxiously waiting for him.

He tried to reassure them saying, "Well, she's in pretty bad shape, but she's alive. I can fix this if you'll let me."

"Of course, Danny, whatever you want to do, whatever you need to do, just do it," Joann pleaded.

Bob said, "We leave her in your hands Danny, God bless you."

Danny pulled out his phone and dialed an old friend. "Hey Joey, your family still have the cabin up North?"

After being told they did, Danny asked if he could rent it for a month or two.

"Don't insult me with that rent bullshit," his friend answered. "It's yours for as long as you want it. You still have to fly in, so no one seems to want to go up there that much."

"Who do you use to fly in?" Danny asked.

"Tommy Sullivan still has a float plane. I'll call him for you. When you wanna go?"

"The day after tomorrow if I can. Can you make a list of things I'll need to take up there?"

"Sure, for how many people?"

"There will be two of us," Danny told him.

"Let me guess, Emily Eastman?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Danny asked.

"I heard about her troubles, if anyone can straighten her out, it's you buddy."

"It looks like it's going to be a hell of a job. Call me about the plane and text me that list, please," Danny asked him.

"Within the hour, I have to call my dad and brother to find out what's up there for lantern fuel, gasoline and fishing gear."

Danny hung up and sighed. No use putting it off he thought. He went down to the basement and stripped down to his underwear. He tried to wake Emily again but got only a groan. Bending he lifted her into his arms and took her to the bathroom.

Holding her up with one hand he peeled her tight sweatpants off. He nearly gagged when he got them over her ass and the smell of shit hit him full force. He sat her on the toilet. Holding her with one hand he took off her slippers. He peeled the sweats the rest of the way off, setting the filthy garment in the sink for now.

He pulled the reeking sweatshirt off and dropped it on top of the pants. Turning back to her he almost let her slide off the toilet in his shock.

What the hell had she done to her beautiful little breasts. What the fuck were those horrible monstrosities deforming her beauty?

Picking her up under the armpits he got her into the shower. He turned the water on and started washing her off. Holding her up this close he noticed how dirty and greasy her hair was. Her body odor was so bad he retched a little. Pushing her into the wall he held her up with one hand and started washing her.

After finishing her body, he started on her hair. She groaned and tried to get out from under the water. He held her there until she quit struggling and just accepted what was happening.

"Stand up," he ordered her.

She mumbled something and he told her again, "Stand up so I can wash your hair."

She shook her head no, then puked down her chest. He turned her to face him and slapped her face. That seemed to wake her up a little, so he began rhythmically slapping one cheek then the other until she stood on her own and brought an arm up to defend herself.

"Now raise your arms over your head," he ordered her. "Here, hang on to the shower head."

When he was sure she was able to stand on her own he started to really wash her. Washing her armpits, he saw that she probably hadn't shaved in months. Now able to use both hands he could part her ass cheeks and get the last of the feces from her ass and vagina. He noticed the hair on her legs was pretty long too.

Jesus, he thought, how could someone let themselves go this badly. He poured shampoo on her head and started washing her hair. He remembered what a nice shade of brown her hair had been and how much time and money she spent on hair care things. He moved the nozzle, so it rinsed her hair. When he looked at the shower floor it had turned brown from the dirt in her hair. He shampooed and rinsed her hair twice more before he was satisfied. He was going to shut the water off when Emily mumbled something.

"What do you want, Em?" he asked her.

She mumbled a little louder, "Cream rinse, you have to do cream rinse."

He picked up the bottle and never having used any, read the directions. Massage in, wait five minutes, rinse. While he was waiting for the five minutes to pass, Emily stirred a little more.

"Is that really you, Danny?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, who the hell did you think it was, the good fairy?"

She laughed weakly, "Lately, I have been seeing some really strange things, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Rinse my head so we can get out of here, I need a drink."

He got the cream rinse out of her hair and shut the water off. He helped her out of the shower. He was going to put her on the toilet to dry her off then find some clothes for her to put on.

Emily asked, "Why is there shit on the toilet seat? And what the fuck smells so bad in here?"

He took the wet washcloth from the shower and wiped off the toilet seat.

"Come on, sit here, I'll get you dried off."

When he had her dry and her hair wrapped into a towel he asked her, "You OK while I find you some clean clothes?"

She nodded and said, "Hurry up though, don't leave me alone."

He went into the family room and looked at the floor littered with dirty clothes, empty bottles, and take-out food bags and wrappers. He found a laundry basket on a small table by the door with clean clothes in it. Joann must have washed them and left them here for Emily. He looked through them and found a pair of sweatpants. He got panties and a zip-up hoodie then picked up a bra. It was an industrial strength looking thing, he looked at the tag and saw 36F on the tag. He shook his head in disgust and carried the things into the bathroom.

"Can you do this by yourself or do you need help?" he asked her.

"No, I can manage, I think. You better get those wet undies off before you catch cold," she said with a smile.