All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want'

by Anonanonymous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did you proof read this?

It really made very little sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf

i want a story with a beginning, a middle, and some kind of conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

By beginning, middle and end presumably you mean something that gets your two synapses firing to set off your hardon so you can wank in the bathroom????

This is a great story.

I'm looking for the next one...

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agreed

Funny, subtle and extremely well written. I'd give it 5 if we could vote. Easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this site..

Us_Two4playUs_Two4playalmost 5 years ago
Missed This One Until Now...Sorry

Superb. Loved it. :-)

If it were my useless male ( who IS useless, with the exception of his spectacular cock and balls -- which are so spectacular I'm sometimes tempted to hack them off, stuff them, add a vibe function...and serve with wine as and when the mood takes me)...lol...only kidding!... anyway, seriously, here's what I'd do:

1. To hell with only 2 of the 3. When I own him, I own him. He gets what I dish out -- with the cyborg like adaptations never allowed to wander far from his mind -- especially when he's serving my wine... (wink!)

So, in place of the 3 offered options...

Thing 1 becomes something less likely to do actual physical harm (i.e., I have one of those adapted dog-training collars which can deliver up to half a mile -- and can be either a sharp electric 'bite', or a 'vibe'. I've tested this face to face and believe me, he reacts to the first sensation -- before he even knows if it's friend or foe... lol

This allows him to suffer mentally because he has no idea, honestly, when or for how long...and he knows this is entirely my gig, under my rules. Works wonders! (smile)

Thing 2 becomes all day every day, anywhere, any time -- and stays that way for as long as I stay. (Probably about the same length of time as Thing 1). That way I'm once again in his head, playing, teasing, being all female-and-unreasonable and so of course unpredictable.

Again, he probably knows you won't really put him in harm's way...but he doesn't know for sure

Thing 3 is like Thing 2 in time, duration, etc. But this one I enforce differently. Guys get away with murder on the road, in this type of situation. They don't have tits anyone wants to ogle really -- and shirtless guys are all over the roads, so who even notices.

I watch him...put him in positions where attractive females either do, or might, notice. Then I watch his reaction.

Believe me, if his cock so much as twitches, he pays. He knows he's going to pay. He knows every form of torment is now on the table. Starting with a good sharp electric bite... and going on from there. (lol)

Great story. Subtle and sophisticated. Sequel(s) Please. We'd be giving you 6 stars but we assume some of the slobber brigade on here didn't get their 'spurt' fix...so we don't blame you for taking down the number review bar...

Keep writing...please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She has the right to choose her own forfeits for him, but having his advice is helpful.

Start with #3, as he relates. But this turns into a full weekend at a hotel, with her having full contol over his clothing options, including dressing him up in lingerie, etc. He then has to EARN his clothing back, otherwise he may get dropped off at his door with nothing but his keys and wallet. He should have to pay an erotic toll even to leave the motel room.

Other 1 and 2. The crop is pretty straightforward. But if used as a shelf, everytime he drops it he gets a swat, be kind and funny with this, not mean.

2 should be an entire photo shoot, a long session with many fun imaginative playful posrs and shots, to float her boat, so to speak. Opportunity to include a third as artist, for a cfnm threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonanonymous@Anonanonymous
80 Followers
We are a small group of bisexual female dominants who enjoy having our submissives recount their experiences... and sometimes sharing ours.