All Comments on 'Tell Me what You Want'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mediocre poker story

But your name? Geez, Cumquats are tiny, tart little orange things barely larger than a grape. If you want a sour face, bite into a cumquat.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: kumquats

This is where contrast comes in, which as someone interested in BDSM you should understand - kumquats are at their best once soaked in sugar syrup - sliced beforehand if you want sweetness with a mere hint of bitterness and a neat, pretty cake decoration. For the full experience of taste sensation, though, slice them only after steeping in syrup: you'll get harsh, painful astringent, yes, but then it'll be eased by the mellow sugar-simmered juice, the thick glossy syrup bathing your tongue, until another slight edge of bitterness hits unexpectedly, from some dark, caramelised peel. So much happening in one tiny mouthful, and leaves you craving more...

Don't bother with kumquats in chocolate - the little bastards just ruin good chocolate. Marmalade, that can work. Nothing else, though - substitution for oranges in cooking is doomed to failure.

Embrace the sugar and let your mouth enjoy pleasure and pain together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this

Very refreshing (and hot) to read such honest feelings on a range of gorgeous activities. Beauty is in the eye, but also in the mind of the beholder, illustrated here perfectly. Cracking read.

HxB

MrOhMrOhalmost 4 years ago
Refreshing

Came here from your competition entry. Really enjoyed this story. A little different from a lot of the bdsm stuff on here a refreshingly well written!

karalinekaralinealmost 4 years ago

This is great! Such a good premise for a story, and so we'll written.

crittergirlcrittergirlover 3 years ago

Very well written, and hot! I love the subtlety of the power exchange, and the attention paid to her pleasure. I also really enjoy a fantasy that could actually happen and nor be abuse, which is tricky to find in the bdsm category sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But all the pain stuff just isn't my cup of tea.

Three stars.

Babsy830Babsy8303 months ago

OMG, that was just scrumptious.. so rousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
332 Followers
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...