All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 06'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

I'm so conflicted about this one.

This story might as easily get into my favoriteslist as on my unoffical never ever read again list. It all depends on which kind of story your telling here and where we are in this story.

This could as easily be the moment of hope in a cautionary tale about fantasy chasing edge play of three inexperienced people that leads us right into desaster. In this case this story will end up in the never ever read again pile. I've reached an age where I had my share of cautionary tales, desasters thank you very much, I don't need them in my escapism.

Or chapter 5 could have been the rock bottom of a story of three inexperienced people that dared chase there dreams. And mistakes were made, mistakes were acknolegded and lessons were learned and the three (or two of them) found a new equilibrium a starting point for their relationship. In this case this story probably will go right into my favorite story list. I'll see this story to the end either way... I'm too invested in it to do otherwise.

Maybe a little feedback were I stand in the story (so the author can evaluate if he reached his goals - if he had any).

I'm thoroughly in team Heck. (duh). He is a very relatable and likable protagonist. He seems to be the most mature in all of this. He is the kind of sub I could fall in love to. Somebody I would strive to let him experience his fantasies (in a safe way of course). While his fantasies might go a tad to far for my liking.

Heck made a whole step forward in this chapter by gently insisting to deviate from the script that others insist on imposing on him in the name of 'their' fantasies. This endeared him even more to me. He seems - he might -to be evolving into a sub, courageous enough to experience his fantasies but levelheaded enough to call the d-type out when they mess up.

Bea - I kind of root for her. She seems to be so green and way over her head. She seems to mean so well but her mistakes could have Heck injured or even killed. I hope she learns and becomes the caring mistress she seems to be destined to be.

I am thoroughly in Team Heck & Bea.

Lotte - I literally don't know what she's thinking in all of this. It seems that she is self-centered and just chasing her fantasies. I don't think a good Dom can be self-centered. I think self-centered doms are dangerous for their partners and for themselves. If Heck evolves into a more selfaware sub, there might a reckoning for her coming there. Lotte might be very bad news for Heck if she doesn't mature.

I understand more and more while you chose this point in their relationship. Before thursday there was a married couple and a family friend.

Then it evolved into a intertwined married couple / Slave-Misstress / Menage à trois thing.

Sunday evening everything is possible... from a polyamourous relationship with two dommes and a sub all the way to a divorcing couple and a distrought former family friend. Everything is possible.

I personally root against the relationship Lotte-Heck at this point of the story. I don't think if that was your intention. It just what it is.

CockedCapCockedCapabout 1 month ago

There are a lot of plates in the air here. At the moment I don't see how this gets resolved in just two installments. I'm curious whether all the chapters were written first to be doled out weekly, or whether the author has a mental outline and is pantsing it out from Sunday to Friday. If the second, the author has more discipline than I. I would be unable to resist reading the comments, and I know it would affect my work.

We'll see what happens in another week.

mouse4472mouse4472about 1 month ago

You are writing some very interesting dynamics. Please write more. Many thanks.

goodwabgoodwababout 1 month ago

Exactly why does the author call this a "female led relationship"? It's not a relationship and the women aren't leading. I have a master relationship with my dog, but I feed it well and give it affection. Treating a male person like an object while forcing it to eat garbage and drink piss "to keep your strength up" and screwing things into the urethra isn't "leading." And I don't think this equals "femdom." I imagine all kinds of "female-led relationships" in which the male sub would be treated better than he would be a male dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another excellent installment in an outstanding story. I was amused that Heck apparently had a Marmite (or Vegemite) sandwich before, or he would have compared his open-faced sandwich to it. I enjoy the writing style, as it allows details to be exposed when necessary to the story, not in a flurry at the beginning. Please keep writing.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

5 stars, as usual. I like how you give Hector the opportunity to be strong and smart in addition to overwhelmed and helpless. That last bit adds a lot of depth to his relationship with Bea. Excited to see where you take this on future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, as usual, abuse.

Switching out of 'the game' (it's not a game when you'd doing these things to mentally 'break' someone) and back in randomly as Bea does is abusive.

Starving him is abusive.

As mentioned before, the contract doesn't mean jack. They've already crossed so many lines, but she stresses about leaving him unlocked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great strory deserving five starts. Just one request..Please keep writing- you're doing amazing job and this one deserves more episodes

ZdopZdopabout 1 month ago

I really like this story. Thanks for making the dommes fleshed out and well written, with doubts and worries of their own, rather than standard mean domme #1 and #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I personally really do like your stories and your Ability to write them. Some of your stories really do Stir up peoples feelings about Certain Subjects, or actions in your story. For me, if I was Hector's friend, I would have to Confront him one on one. It might not be a Pleasant talk for him either. In his case if I couldn't get him to listen to Common sense, I would Probably Resort to some bitch slapping to get him to wake up, and or drag him to the police, get him taken in for a Mental evaluation. Because this is Physical and mental Abuse, both on his side, and his wife Lotte's and Bea's side. I'm Surprised they haven't already told him wearing a butt plug would be a full time requirement pretty soon. Now I'm just waiting for them to take him to be Pierced, and Tattooed. Maybe a PA piercing on his poor cock, and nipples, and have the word "Lotte's slave", tattooed in bold black letter over his caged cock. After a while they'll really start fucking with his mind, by telling him that they don't need his cock for fuck anymore, as they don't plan on ever using a slave's cock. So their going to have him Castrated soon enough. Bea is turning out to be a real Disappointment, with talking to her Abusive ex husband, and even thinking about hooking back up with him, if not for just being a ex with Benefits type ex. It's one wonder she's enjoying caining, and breaking Hector to be Lotte's slave..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boy I hope Hector wakes up one day, and stands up, and takes off all the toys. Like the collar, cock cage, and everything else. Then rippes up the Contract, while telling both Lotte, and Bea that he is done playing slave with to Sadistic bitches. It could of been fun with a normal wife and female friend, with lots of sex play too, but no you bitches had to go and Ruin it for me and you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Muy buena, pero inacabada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story so far. really can't wait for future chapters. I've been thinking though, since his wife forced him to be trained by Bea at her house for the weekend. Does what Bea do by fingering his ass to milk him, count as rape? After all she did Penetrate him without Consent, right? And we all know the Contract isn't Legally Binding!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I kind of thought Bea might have a thing going on with Lotte. So now that Hector has more less taken himself out of the Position of loving husband and is no longer a person, but just a Possession as a slave. Bea can move in with Lotte, and fill their bed and lover leaving slave as their toy, everyone comes out winners....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not sure what to make of his wife's absence.

Feels like she got bad advice to stay away.

What is she up to on her own?

Is her mentor someone from the other stories?

Is the word choice at the end deliberate, "their plaything"?

Not the direction things were going so far.

Keeping readers on their toes.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 1 month ago

A very nice chapter in a wonderful tale.

Depth of character and the way others interact with each other sounds a lot easier to write than it is. The stories of 'oneagainst' feel like three dimensional chess in a land of checkers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This author's writing is the best I have seen on this site

SweepleftSweepleftabout 1 month ago

This has been a great story so far. Looking forward to what comes next. Love watching him sink deeper and deeper into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What's next some Personal homemade Peanut butter spread for him to eat next from Bea ass?

And what is his unloving wife doing all weekend? Is Lotte out making him a proper cuckold by fucking her boyfriend??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey!!! She would have ORDERED him to write chapter 7 and 8 by now!!

LETS GO!!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES