All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 08'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
william48william48about 1 month ago

It's a good story but a bit disappointing because

the ending is too realistic. Its what real people would do.

I preferred the fantasy of him getting beaten, sleeping in the garage and eating waste food

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 1 month ago

Wow! I see it as an EXCELLENT turn in the story! These ARE real people. I'm really hoping to see Hector and Bea eventually fall in love. Lotte doesn't deserve either of them! LOL You've won me over with this chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

I adamantly disagree with William 48.

This site's BDSM and nonconsection is plastered with unrealistic abuseporn. It really didn't need another one of those in my opinion.

I feel that oneagainst chickened a bit out by avoiding to describe the reckoning between Lotte, Heck and Bea.

I'm looking forward to watch those three do their balancing act on knife's edge. Establishing a BDSM-relationship takes skill, patience, maturity and luck. It took me several attempts to get one working on a permanent (I hope) basis. It's great to see this shown in literature. It's not like you make 'em sign a contract and give 'em shit to eat. Hard play takes also a toll on the dominant. A dominant needs aftercare too. Putting a loved one through shit (even if they ask for it) does shitty things to your selfesteem too. Just saying.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 month agoAuthor

I just wanted to say thank you for the extensive commentary (both positive and negative) on this story - it's really been making my day, and also helped to inform certain events in book 2. Telling an author how you felt about a story matters a lot more than you might suspect.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

And when is the sequel coming out, you tease?! Five angry stars. I had no idea how you were going to pull this together, and I suppose you haven't, really, but damn if that wasn't an entirely reasonable, realistic ending.

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 month ago

A well told tale. And the comments are so thoughtful too. A sure sign that you have touched on some key issues. The inconvenient truths that are usually ignored in your standard Femdom fantasy. Mine anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh I really do enjoy reading your stories, and this ones has really got me going at the moment. I'm sorry to say, but I kind of want Hector to drop Lotte as in divorce her, during this year gap that were going to have, and marry or just move in with Bea. Then with Bea he can have the type slave/Mistress fantasy sex life he was dreaming of. Because he sure wasn't getting it from his wife, she had a totally different idea of what she wanted for him, and it wasn't his sexy Fantasy version..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great chapter! Wouldn't it be funny if Bea lied about being on birth control, and came up pregnant by Hector!!

mouse4472mouse4472about 1 month ago

Please continue. You have set up a interesting situation where mistress and wife may not be the same person.

zedventimonzedventimonabout 1 month ago

The story ends at a good place, I think.

It leaves a lot for the future, and I would normally protest, but now that we know there will be more, I'm fine with a pause here.

.

Hector --

He basically signed a contract with Bea, and this time, he actually seems to mean it. And they didn't even have to write it down.

The question is, does his contract with Lotte have a non-compete clause ... ?

.

Bea --

Her and Hector had the conversation that him and Lotte should have had a good while ago.

Based on this, Bea's ideas about domination are more in line with what Hector is looking for, once she lets herself "go off-script".

While she is new to all of this, we learn that she has some well-formed ideas after all.

They still haven't addressed the cruel details of the weekend, but it looks like they will be able to handle it like adults after all.

And she finally used the carrot, not the stick, and learnt that this gets her much farther.

.

Lotte --

We've learnt more about Hector and Lotte too, at last, through Bea and Hector's eyes.

She never seems to have asked Hector if he agreed to her whims because he wanted those things too, or only because he wanted her to be happy. This has been going on for a long time, so it's going to be an undertaking to work things out between them. As long as they want to give it a try.

I continue to be perplexed by her radical change in attitude toward Hector in just a few days, and I want to learn more about what makes her tick.

.

the ending --

We've got some closure, and also some suspense.

It is a happy ending in the microcosm of the Bea-Hector weekend, but likely the brewing of a storm in the Lotte-Hector-Bea triangle overall.

Due to the pacing, there have been no "big conclusions", and a lot of the bigger questions that were raised after the previous chapter are left open. I'm not repeating those again, but I'm definitely excited to see if they get answered in future stories.

.

I definitely want to know how things go for them after this weekend, so, excellent job, author.

I hope we'll get a peek into everyone's thoughts about coming to terms with things they did well, things they did badly, mistakes they made.

.

I'm also curious to see if there are connections to other characters and stories in the Wonderland universe.

Will there be a crossover with Click and Collect? Will Hector's dream/nightmare of being sex toy in a table come true? And if yes, who will be the mistress that makes it happen?

I guess we'll never know. Unless we wait.

.

meta --

With the extensive body of work by the author on display, I hope it's clear that any criticism of the characters is just that -- good characters have to have flaws and have to overcome difficulties. Otherwise, the story would be boring. I'm confident the continuation will be just as competent as previous stories, whether it goes the way I personally would want to see, or not.

.

Keep up the good work.

LordSamaelisLordSamaelisabout 1 month ago

Best part in the series if you ask me. It left me with three thoughts:

1. Does anybody actually like Lotte? I mean… her husband basically describes her as the evil wife from Norbit and even Bea doesn’t seem to be that fond of her manipulative ways although it also speaks volumes of the characters of Bea and Hector to hang out with her and go along with all her shenanigans. It’s actually hilarious how oneagainst made her such a bitch…

2. Bea and Heck are such a good match I‘m actually scared everything was a plot of Lotte and Bea in order to break him completely. She basically is the personification of his desired mistress and it was a joy to read their interactions in this part. And thinking of how she started out on Friday night with forcing him to stand all night and now they are another weekend alone away from her getting him to confess his love and divorcing his wife, I‘m afraid of how he would react if everything was fake. I wouldn’t mind reading more of their time alone and leaving Lotte out.

3. The title of the next part of their story. Like… it’s funny how I already picture him getting made life a hell by Lotte at home and Bea giving him heaven at work despite only knowing the title. I just hope it ends with something like Bea „buying“ him from his wife or him actually telling Lotte what a bitch she is because Bea as his „true“ mistress ordered him. I mean, he can be under total control and happy at the same time, right? Right?

Either way, thanks for sharing another awesome part. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's to bad Hector is just now getting what his slave Fantasy was about, some fun, Risky, and Exciting sex play in the bedroom. But the really sad part, is it had to be with Bea his friend, and not Lotte his wife the first time he got what he wanted, and needed. If Lotte don't Drastically change things, as it is now with the slave style that his wife is pushing on him, with the soon to be cuckolding added too. He will not be a happy man, and may need to divorce his wife. If Lotte would just back of on her rough Version of slave and Mistress, this could again be lots of fun for everyone....

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 1 month ago

There is no writer on my radar, mainstream or otherwise, that I follow with equal enthusiasm.

In this series, everyone's feelings feel honest and unique. It's why the dynamics flow and why we're anxious to see them again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Simply one of the best stories ever red.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed it a lot more when he was being treated like a slave. Hector watching helplessly as his comfortable relationship with Bea slowly faded away into a slave master relationship was actually quite hot. This soft Femdom leading to relationship betrayal with hector’s wife is pretty disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just can't wait for the next chapter. Hope things real work out for Hector, and Bea, she seem to actually care for and wants and needs him. But Lotte really want him or need him, and doesn't deserve Hector after what she doing to him, everyone knew what his sex slave Fantasy really was about. But Lotte had to turn it into something ugly, that she wanted to happen. To Humiliate, control, Abuse, and beat him into Submission and it looks like cuckold him while he's caged....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant story as usual a little disappointed he cheated on lotte

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are a wonderful story teller !

lewdkumquatlewdkumquatabout 1 month ago

What a cliffhanger! Bravo - fantastic story telling and triangle drama

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story telling at its peak. Please write next part soon.

NightSoulvaneNightSoulvane29 days ago

I have to say I really liked how you pulled things together for the end of the part. it was a bit of a surprise (at least because of when it's mentioned) that Hector and Lotte's marriage is far more shaky than they've let on at least in terms of Hector's happiness. Opening up there Bea really is lonely and doesn't want to lose her friend in Hector really helped build her up as her own person more as I see both Hector and Bea are the same personality type in the sense both did everything they can/could do to make their partner happy even if they necessarily weren't. I'm waiting for Lotte to be pissed by what's happening and to finally realize how that contract she pulled off the Internet can actually hurt her too. (if she actually cares about Hector which I hope she does) I can't wait for the next part of this to come out later this year. Keep up the great work

waynejeffrieswaynejeffries24 days ago

One of, if not the best author on this site. Your stories are complex, mixing storyline, character development, psychology with pushing boundaries, you capture a very human nature. Thank you for what you provide and I avidly await more.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Lotte’s motivation in sending Hector to be trained by Bea was nonsensical.

Bea was inexperienced, ignorant, and uncommitted and as a novice, could easily damage or destroy Hector’s willingness to play the games that Lottie claimed to love. Bea proceeds to unwittingly put Hector’s life at risk over and over. Making him work in the hot sun all weekend long drinking only a single glass of water and a glass of piss while malnourished was batshit insane.

As the story developed and the personal rapport between Bea and Hector was revealed, it revealed that Lottie’s relationship with Hector was pretty one sided, selfish, and unrewarding.

I began to think of Lotte’s slave contract as a boot scrape that allowed her offload Hector to Bea while minimizing her own guilt at throwing her husband away.

Lottie’s weekend alone had the feel of the “LBD” trope in an LW story, where the husband comes home wayward wife to find his wife dressed in an LBD and she casually announces she’s going on a “date” with her lover. She really does love him, but she needs this, it’s just sex, and she’ll be back on Sunday. Her mysterious author corespondent seems to be the likely affair partner.

It was well-written and tense. The story made me feel uncomfortable because in the midst of the hellacious risk he’s subjected to, Hector seems to take zero enjoyment from being subjected to denigration. This is actually well-worn territory for Oneagainst. it is same formula as Quinn in Alena’s Game.

The side of the story which is more interesting is the seduction and transformation of the Dominant into taking pleasure from cruelty. That would make for a much more interesting storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Great work! It was going in such a bad direction and just when it was almost too much you flipped the story back to one of deep meaning. You are still the best author on the site! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I really loved this story. But if this is the end of the story, it kind of sucks for an ending. Just way to many questions left unanswered, just really to bad. One more chapters, could of answered all to open questions, please write one more chapter..

obionequixoteobionequixote18 days ago

Superb writing - I truly appreciate your attention to spelling and grammar and the level of character development. The story line is captivating, exciting, and makes for great binge reading! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES