Tell Me What You Want to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you about your other female friends?" I asked, being careful to not call them girlfriends.

"Do you want to know if I'm having sex with any of them?" Matt replied.

I was embarrassed by asking such questions, but I was wondering about the lifestyle of Matt and his female companions.

"I'm a bit curious." I replied.

"I don't give details about individual relationships." Matt began. "But I will say that some of my female friends are only that, just friends. Others I've had sex with occasionally. The girls in these two groups I often take out for dates or take to parties. Then there are a limited number of fuckbuddies. I share with each of them an understanding that neither of us is interested in any sort of committed relationship, just some great sex when the desire arises. All of these girls know that I am dating and/or having sex with several other girls. At this time I am not looking for just a single relationship."

"And which group am I in?" I asked.

"Which ever group you want to be in." Matt replied. "I don't make that decision, but I let each girl decide what type of relationship we will have. What type of relationship are you looking for?"

"Well, we just had sex." I began. "So I guess I'm not in the just-friends group. I think eventually I will be interested in dating, but with various guys, not just one. And, I am interested in having sex. The idea of a fuckbuddy, a sex only relationship has some appeal. Do I have to decide now?"

Matt chuckled as he rolled onto his side to face me.

"No, you don't have to decide now." Matt replied. "In fact, we can start one way and you can decide to change the relationship whenever you want. I want to have flexibility myself, so I know it's only fair that my friends and lovers also have flexibility."

I rolled onto my side to face Matt. I kissed him while taking his cock in my hand.

"I think I choose having sex for now." I said with a grin before kissing Matt again. I could feel his cock growing in my hand.

"I would love that." Matt said, then hesitantly added, "But I only brought one condom and we've used that."

It was my turn to laugh as I rolled away from Matt, opened the nightstand drawer, and pulled out a strip of condoms.

"I have some." I announced playfully as I tossed them to Matt.

Matt smiled, apparently pleased that I had condoms. Then he looked puzzled.

"I'm glad you have these." Matt said holding the strip of condoms. "But why did you earlier ask if I had a condom?"

"That you had a condom tells me some things about you." I replied. "First, it told me that you hoped to have sex with me. But maybe more importantly, it told me that you likely are concerned about safe sex, preventing STDs, and not causing an unwanted pregnancy. I like that."

"You're correct on all accounts." Matt said. "I'm glad you think that way."

Then I added, "But I do have one condition."

"What's that?" Matt asked, a bit puzzled again.

"My favorite position is doggie." I said.

"That's one of my favorites!" Matt replied enthusiastically.

I was stroking Matt's nearly hard cock while he opened the condom package and pulled out the condom. When his cock was hard, I let go and Matt rolled the condom down over his cock as I moved into my doggie position, knees spread wide, ass up, and my chest pressed into the bed. My face was turned, looking back at Matt with one cheek laying on the bed.

Matt got on his knees and moved behind me.

"You have a really cute ass." He said as he lightly caressed my ass checks. Then he slipped his hand between my legs and felt my pussy to see if I was ready for him.

"No need to check." I said. "I'm still horny and wet. Fuck me Matt. Fuck me hard. I want you to pound my pussy. I won't break."

Matt positioned the head of his cock between my wet pussy lips and fully entered me in one smooth shove.

"YES!" I blurted out loudly. "Fuck Me! FUCK ME!"

Matt grabbed both my hips and began thrusting his cock into me as hard and as deep as he could. He continued this time and time again, as fast as he could. I was rocking my body back to meet each of his forward thrusts, making the penetration deeper and more physical. The pleasurable feelings inside my pussy were incredible. The flesh-on-flesh slapping noise became louder. We continued like two sex-crazed addicts. Matt was grunting and I kept repeating exclamations such as "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The bed was rocking, the bed frame banging against the wall. Our bodies were covered in sweat. We were running on adrenaline fueled by intense sexual stimulation.

"Whap! Whap! Whap!" The sound of flesh slapping flesh continued as Matt continued to pound into my pussy with his cock. I really, really love a big, hard cock pounding my pussy.

"Harder! Harder Matt! Harder!" I kept imploring Matt, my desires for a greater sexual high becoming more intense.

Matt suddenly pulled out of me, quickly flipped me over onto my back and shoved his cock back into my wet, swollen pussy while in missionary position. After just a few hard thrusts of his cock into my pussy, I pushed Matt back.

"Doggie! Doggie! Fuck me Doggie!" I insisted as I forced Matt away enough that I could roll back over into my kneeling position.

"Fuck Me Matt! Pound my pussy! Ram your rod deep into my cunt!" I screamed as he plunged his cock back into me from behind. I only use the word 'cunt' when I am my absolute horniest and most slutty.

My level of sexual arousal was off the charts. My cunt was burning, and my clit was painfully swollen. I snaked my arm under my body and began to finger my clit while Matt continued to pound my pussy with his hard, engorged cock. I often pleasured myself when alone but I have avoided stimulating myself when I was with a lover as many of them took offense that I considered their cock insufficient to give me the orgasm I desired. Now I was so fucking horny that I didn't care what Matt thought.

Within moments, my orgasm erupted.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed as I felt my body exploding in a massive wave of intense pleasure. My body again began shaking uncontrollably. My heart was racing. I was gasping for air, hardly able to breathe. My vagina squeezed around Matt's cock like an iron vise, setting off his orgasm. He gripped my hips so tight I thought his fingers would leave bruises. He gave one last mighty thrust of his cock into my cunt and then began spewing his cum into the condom. The feeling of his pulsing cock inside my cunt was extremely pleasurable.

"OH FUCK!" Matt screamed as his cock pulsed time and time again. He also was gasping for air as his orgasm raced through his body.

Exhausted, my legs push out straight out behind my body, causing me to collapse onto the bed. Matt, still impaled inside me, fell on top of my back. For moments we laid there, locked together, both bodies trembling in a massive, shared orgasm. We stayed that way while our orgasms subsided.

Matt then pulled out of my pussy, careful to also remove the condom on his softening cock. He rolled off the bed.

"I'll be right back." Matt said as he headed for the bathroom again. He disposed of the used condom and wiped his cock clean before returning to my bed.

- - - - -

"Fuck! That was intense." I said. "What an earth-shattering orgasm."

"Indeed." Matt replied. "This may sound crude, but that was one of the best fucks I've ever had."

I felt very proud that Matt felt that way. It had also been one of the best sexual experiences in my life. Matt's lifestyle, with many sexual partners, was becoming more interesting to me. I wondered about the women but wasn't sure how to best ask for more information. And I was concerned that Matt would think I was digging too much into his private life.

"You appear lost in thought." Matt broke the silence.

I nodded.

"May I ask what you are thinking about?" Matt said. "I think I have shocked you with my lifestyle of dating many women, having sex with several of them, and even having fuckbuddies without romantic attachments. Do you have more questions?"

"It's about the other girls." I began. "The girls you have casual sex with. Some you date and others it is only for sex."

"Correct." Matt interjected an answer to a question that wasn't actually asked but implied. "I will answer any questions I can without disclosing names."

"You have described types of relationships that I've never experienced or considered." I resumed. "Maybe I've been too naïve, or unaware of what's happening out there. There are girls you have sex with on an occasional basis, but no romantic or committed relationship. You've spoken about fuckbuddies, but I've never considered having a fuckbuddy, or being one."

I paused and then asked my question.

"Are those girls also having sex with several different guys without being in a committed relationship?" I asked.

"Some of the girls date various guys and have sex with the ones they want to have sex with." Matt replied. "Some don't go out on dates with guys, but just have various fuckbuddies to satisfy their sexual needs. Basically we uncouple the notion that sex is only for people in committed relationships. We all can have multiple sex partners."

"After being in a tightly controlled relationship and hating the results, this concept is appealing to me." I added.

"I'll add that in the past society considered men having multiple sex partners as normal." Matt spoke frankly. "But society had different rules for women. Girls that had multiple sex partners were considered promiscuous or sluts. I think that concept is changing so that what is good for the guys is also good for the girls. Women should feel empowered to control their own life, their body, and have to sex however, whenever, and with whoever they like."

I realized that I was having a very intimate discussion about sex with a guy I really didn't know before this morning. But somehow, I felt very comfortable doing so. After all, we just twice had sex with each other and that was fantastic. Now we were sitting on my bed, completely naked, talking again about sex. I had never done this before with another person, particularly a guy. These new concepts about sex partners were somewhat liberating and possibly exciting for me.

I thought back to Adam's last message to me where he called me a 'fucking slut'. Obviously he didn't think that girls should be sexual the same way guys could. Matt, on the other hand, was more open minded to females having sexual freedom and making their own decisions about their sex life. I appreciated that.

Another thought popped into my head, a very different topic from what they had been discussing. I was really unsure whether to say anything or ask Matt about it. Then I realized that we had stopped talking and Matt was patiently looking at me.

"What are you thinking now?" Matt asked. "You can ask anything."

"These girls that have sex with several different guys..." I began. "Do any of them have sex with more than one at a time? You know, a threesome?"

I couldn't believe I had asked that question. I didn't think I had any interest in threesomes. Why was I asking such a question?

Matt immediately chuckled.

"Funny you should ask that." Matt replied. "I had my first threesome with a female fuckbuddy and another guy just recently. He and I are both straight, so nothing happened between us. But she wanted to experience sex with two guys at the same time."

"Oh. Wow!" I exclaimed. "Can you tell me more?"

"I guess I can without giving away their identities." Matt explained. "We rented a fancy hotel suite for a night. Basically we fucked all night. Most of the time she would fuck one of us, and then she would fuck the other one. Sometimes we both fucked her together, but never in her ass. She didn't want that. So we did pussy and mouth. One of us fucking her pussy while she sucked the other's cock. And when neither of us were fucking her pussy, she was usually sucking one of our cocks. It was a wild night."

"Oh! My! God!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Is that something you want to try?" Matt asked.

"Oh gosh no." I quickly replied without thinking. "Or not now. I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for that, yet."

"Are you interested in having or being a fuckbuddy?" Matt asked.

"I... I..." I was hesitating with my answer. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"Now that you have escaped the control of Adam," Matt began, "You can take control of your life, and make your own decisions concerning sex."

I was again quickly lost in a new line of thought. Then I spoke.

"You know. You are right." I began. "And I want to try something new, right here, and right now."

As I was saying this, I reached out an took Matt's cock in my hand.

"Can we go a third round?" I asked as I stroked Matt's cock.

"I would love that. Give me a moment." Matt replied as he looked down at his semi-hard cock.

"Let me see if I can help you out." I said as I leaned over and took Matt's cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked his cock several minutes until he was hard again. For the first time ever, I enjoyed having a cock in my mouth, probably because it was my choice and not forced upon me. And besides, I wanted his cock hard and guessed this would be the fastest way to get him hard again.

"What do you have in mind?" Matt asked.

I pushed Matt onto his back on the bed. I took another condom, opened the package, and rolled the condom down Matt's cock. Matt was watching me, apparently with great interest and curiosity.

"I've always been a submissive type in sex." I said. "I've always been on bottom, either missionary or doggie position. I want to experience being on top. I hope you don't mind if I ride your beautiful cock."

"Not at all." Matt eagerly replied.

Kneeling beside Matt, I swung my leg over his body, reached between my legs to take hold of his cock, and then lowered myself down upon it. I didn't stop until he was fully impaled inside my pussy. I was facing him in a cowgirl position.

"God that feels great!" I exclaimed, laughing giddily.

I placed my hands on Matt's chest to steady myself as I began raising up and down on his cock. Being in control was a thrill unto itself. Matt's cock filling my pussy was just more pleasure added to the experience.

"Damn! That feels fucking fantastic!" I exclaimed.

We laughed and played, having a great time together. Occasionally I leaned over, and we kissed, not so much romantically kissed as it was a playful sexual thing.

As I continued bouncing up and down on his cock, Matt put his hands up and cupped my breast. He squeezed my tits which made me moan in pleasure. Then he switched to pinching, pulling, and twisting my nipples. I felt jolts of electricity zip between my nipples and my cunt.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I cried out in pleasure.

Soon I began having a series of orgasms but I continued riding Matt's cock as he was still hard. The longer we fucked, the more intense the orgasms became which hit me like waves crashing upon a beach. Never before had I experienced such ecstasy.

After several minutes, I felt his cock pulsing inside my cunt as he had his orgasm. I collapsed onto his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me. We held this embrace while our orgasms subsided.

"Thank you." I whispered to Matt. "That was great."

I relished the fact that I just enjoyed sex that was just for fun. There was no romance or commitment between the two of us. I realized that there were endless possibilities in my future.

After we rested in each other's arms, I rolled off of Matt. He held the condom so as to not leave it inside my vagina. Once again, he went to the bathroom and disposed of yet another well used condom and then wiped his cock clean.

- - - - -

When Matt returned to my bedroom, he sat on the foot of the bed and looked at me. We had spent nearly eight hours talking and having sex.

"It's been a long day. You have been incredible. But I think it's time for me to go home." Matt said. "I asked to meet you today to see if we could become friends. I hope we will be friends. Now you have a lot to think about. I look forward to hearing what decisions you make. I hope I can be part of your future, as a friend, a date, or just a fuckbuddy. It's your decision."

"I've also had an incredible time." I replied. "In addition to fabulous sex, you have opened my mind to so many other possibilities."

"Can I call you sometime?" Matt asked. "Maybe my turn to ask what you want to do."

I grinned with a sexy sly smile and then replied. "I'm sure I can think of some things."

12