Tell Tales of a Jock

Story Info
A Quarterback is caught dolled up in lingerie.
7k words
4.57
27.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy's POV

Marcus took confident strides towards me, his big fat cock out in his hand stroking it whiles I struggled to walk backwards in my 5 inches red fuck me high heels. Despite the danger of the situation, I still couldn't bring my slutty self to stop looking at his impressive manhood. The black schlong was long, thick and veiny. The oversized reddish mushroom head was especially hypnotizing with precum oozing so deliciously out of it. My mouth watered at the sight of it even though I was terrified and my whole frame trembled with fear and excitement.

"Marcus, it's not what you think." I pleaded with him, my heart thudding loudly in my chest. He just laughed maliciously at me. My eyes betrayed me again by focusing on him touching himself. Try as I must, I couldn't look any other way. I wanted that beautiful black cock down my throat gagging me like an amateur cocksucker trying to impress.

"Dude, I don't fucking care what you are! You're still getting stuffed with this dick, faggot!" There was no room for argument, and I hated myself for not exercising a little more self-control today, though my hungry hole was twitching like a bitch in heat, wanting to be filled and stretched by his cock.

Marcus was supposed to be on his way visiting his family for the weekend and I thought I had the whole place to myself. Normally, I waited after a call from him on the highway to know that he was definitely on his way and another extra hour after his call just to be sure he was not coming back for anything before doing my kinky shit. Today though, I was too eager and started right after he left. Classes and football have been super stressful, and I needed release badly.

"I was just playing around!" I defended myself. I was trying so hard to downplay this nightmare unfolding between us. It wasn't a good idea to let someone with such a big ego like Marcus know how much power he had over me. I have lusted after him since freshman year and I was so excited when we became roommates and friends. I have been hoping for something like this to naturally happen to us for forever.

"Sammy you're dressed in a sexy pantie, a bra, stockings and in heels. Looking so damn passable and fuckable. No need to explain yourself man. Just come for this cock, Sissy!" A shiver run down my spine as he called me a sissy. That is exactly what I am, and I indeed wanted his big fat pole stuffing and stretching all my holes to the maximum. Marcus claimed to hate underwear, so he always walked around our place with that huge weighty tool swinging between his legs like nobody's business. It was torture to pretend not to notice, but I did. Drawing his penis from my memory alone will not be a problem for me if you ask me.

"All you have to do is let me tap that ass or else I'll tell everyone on the team that their beloved quarterback is a cocksucker who likes to wear panties and heels!" My cock throbbed in my black lace pantie with little red bowties on the hips and the front. People will not even be able to comprehend that their handsome, charming quarterback was a cumslut.

"If I suck your dick will you forget about this and not tell?" I bargained with him as my eyes welled up with tears threatening to spill at any moment. I wasn't ready to be outed as a sissy faggot on campus for everyone to hear. My white, upper-class, conservative family would unquestionably cut me off if they knew about my unconventional sexual desires. I wasn't ready to deal with that.

"Why the fuck are you acting like you're doing me a favor? Meanwhile, I'm the generous one here, allowing a pathetic sissy faggot like you to suck me and then pound your cunt. Now get on your knees and go to work." I felt so humiliated by my best friend and the wide receiver of our football team. Through all this ordeal my leaking member remained painfully hard ready to rip out of my lacy pantie. I have desired Marcus for so long, but I didn't expect things to go down like this.

"Hey Sammy boy come here" He stopped stroking his cock and motioned with his hands for me to come to him. I walked graciously, one foot in front of the other, in my heels with my hips swaying seductively from side to side to stand in front of him. Marcus wasn't repulsed by me dressed in ladies' lingerie so I might as well put some spice into my walk and turn him on. Practice makes perfect and I have been dressing up in heels to jerk off since high school.

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. Marcus was a huge musclebound guy in contrast to my lean form. His shoulders were broad, his face was handsome with full lips, a killer smile with perfectly white teeth. In a perfect world he would be the ideal Daddy to handle me and I have fantasied about us having that kind of relationship so many times. Marcus was like sex on legs, he plainly oozed sex!

The tears that were threatening to fall finally did and I sniffled. I was so scared of what Marcus might decide to do with seeing me all dolled. I wouldn't be able to step a foot on a football field ever if my teammates knew. I even probably had to change schools and start all over again.

"Please Marcus! Don't do this to me. Pleeease!" I hugged him tighter. My ass was his if he wanted it. The thought of him fucking me anytime he wanted thrilled me, yet I wanted it to remain in the confinement of our apartment.

"Sweetheart, you know what I want. Give up that ass and I'll keep your secret." He whispered in my ears and though him calling me sweetheart made my stomach flutter I had to fight it and act tough. Old habits die hard.

"Don't call me that. It sounds so gay!" I weakly protested and he chuckled. Trying desperately to hold on to my masculinity and prove my dominance to him and others was so exhausting. I was so tired of it and I was ready to submit to this manly man before me who had an air of confidence and dominance surrounding him so effortlessly.

"Drop the act. I know you love hearing me call you that, babe." He kissed my wet cheeks and took my earlobe in his mouth and slightly bit on it. My hips thrust forward on their own, wanting to rub against his bulge. Marcus was so gentle in his kisses that I could only call the moment we were having tender. I really wasn't expecting that from him. I thought he was probably going to beat me up and kick me out of our apartment. Was he into me dressed up as a slutty girl or was he just horny? I wondered and figuring out what game he was playing was difficult in my lust filled brain.

"I see you were fully prepared for a solo session. Go ahead and let me see you do your thing!" He said after seeing all the toys I have laid down on my bed. His request shocked and excited me.

"I can't do that in front of you!" I said. He pulled away from the hug and watched me. Marcus' eyes darkened with lust and a hint of menace in them.

"Don't fucking tempt my patience, Sammy!" There was something threatening and cold in his voice that warned me not to disobey him. Marcus was not bullshiting around and I didn't want to make him anymore angry at me.

"Alright!" I yielded. A plan was forged in my mind to entice him to insanity. He moved to the single sofa in the corner of my room and sat down with his dick still in hand stroking it lazily. Focusing on deeply breathing in and out helped calm down my nerves.

Marcus observed me as I walked to the edge of my bed and laid myself down. He had me in his perfect view. My round rosy nipples were erect in my black lace bra, so I pulled and tweaked them through my bra. My body vibrated at my own touch. By now my prick has lengthened to its full mast, wanting some attention. I spread my stocking clad legs widely with my high heels feet planted firmly on the bed and played with my weeping cock. The front of my panties was so drenched and sticky with my precum. After rubbing my dick at the soaked spot, I brought my wet fingers to my lips and licked of my juice, sucking my fingers seductively.

"Mmmmhhh" I moan around my fingers whiles Marcus watched my every move like a hawk. The heat in the room rose and he pulled off his shirt, displaying his hard-ripped muscle upper body. I wanted him so bad, wanting to trace my fingers on his strong pecs and down his defined abs. Pushing my pantie to the side, my cock sprung out. I stroked myself slowly and moaned my delight.

"I need you Daddy." I innocently confessed to Marcus whiles trapping my bottom lip with my teeth and bashing my eyelashes at him. He needed to know how sexually attracted to him I was and wanting him to fuck me senseless. He kept his eyes on me captivated, licking his plump lips sensually. It made me feel so sexy that I could have such an effect on a hunky man like Marcus. My dick throbbed from seeing him play with his own firm nipples lustfully. His deep groans boomed around my room, assuring me that I was driving him insane. I picked one of my average sized pink dildos from beside me and sucked on it hungrily like a starving slut. I sucked harder on the dildo, gaging myself on it like an eager whore. The goal was to coat it with enough saliva for an easy entry in my cunt.

"Look at you! ... A dirty Cocksucker, sucking on a plastic dick!" He degraded me and my cock jolted happily at the name calling.

"Yes, I'm a slut for cock, Daddy!" I played along and I saw his dick jump violently for agreeing with him. I never thought Marcus would be into guys dressed up in lingerie. He was enjoying this way more than I anticipated.

His grunt encouraged me to carry on by lifting my long stockings cladded legs in the air towards my chest with my high heel feet almost touching my shoulders. My panties were pushed to the side to spread my ass cheeks and show him my tiny rosy hole.

Marcus watched hypnotize as I sucked on the plastic dick excitedly, coating it with enough saliva and then moving the wet dildo back to my rosy rosebud to enter myself. I teased him by playing with the rim of my hole, moaning and encircling the rim with the dildo rapidly. I entered the dildo in my puckered hole, looking at Marcus with lust filled eyes.

"Shiiiiit!!" I whispered as my eyes rolled back into my head at the pure bliss. It has been almost a month since I last had a dildo in my ass, and I missed it so much. Though I have never been bold enough to try a real penis in my ass, I still loved stuffing my ass with a rubber dick. The fullness and the pressure were indescribable.

"Yeah you're a nasty sissy faggot ... fuck yourself harder slut!" He demanded and I complied by plunging the hard rubber in and out of my hole, increasing the pace and abusing my puckered hole for Marcus' pleasure.

"Yes, open your pussy for my big cock! I want to see you gape for me slut." Marcus commanded and I pulled the dildo out and picked another one little bigger beside me and lube it up. Quivering with excitement, I slowly pushed the bigger dildo in my chute. It took a little getting used to, but soon I was fucking myself in earnest with it, much to Marcus' delight. I stopped to throw the dildo to the side as I felt my orgasm building inside me and then spread my cheeks again for him to see my hole gape wide and then closed back to its tiny form, winking at him.

"Did I do good daddy? Do you like what you see?" I showed him my gaped flicking rosebud. He stood up and walked over to the edge of the bed. He inserted two thick, slick with his spunk fingers into my spread ass easily, scissoring me.

"Atta boy!" He slapped the inside of my thighs and warmth spread through my body as it burned. "You're such a good faggot for daddy!" Marcus cooed so sweetly at me. He could call me whatever he wanted as long as he fucked me with his can thick cock. I desperately wanted to finally feel the real thing pushing in and out of me.

"Taste yourself slut!" He pulled his fingers out of my ass and brought it to my mouth and I gladly sucked on them whiles locking eyes with him.

"Mmmhhh" I moaned around his fingers, wanting him to know without a doubt that I was enjoying and savouring this moment with him.

"Do you want some cock, babe?" I nodded breathlessly. He stepped out of his pants and briefs. This time around I wasn't afraid or ashamed to stare blatantly at him. He was magnificent in every sense of the word. My panties were pulled to the side as he bent down and spat on my hole a couple of times, rubbing his saliva on and inside me. He poured some lube on my chute and massaged it in me. My puckered hole was tingling in anticipation of his phallus.

Marcus slapped his weighty dick on my hole a couple of times before pushing it inside me. Though I have opened myself with a dildo before, it still stung when his oversized mushroom head breached my sphincter. He didn't bother to give me time to adjust as he roughly fed me his cock in my ass.

"OOhhhhhh ... Fuuuuuck!!" I hissed and felt the heat rising on my neck and my cheeks as I gritted my teeth. It hurt, but Mama raised no bitch, so I pushed out!

"Quit acting like a damn pansy and take this cock like the willing slut I know you are!" He taunted me and my dick agreed with him by spilling out a glob of spunk. Suddenly, he pulled out of me and then sunk right back in me. He repeated that again and each time more of his member slipped deeper into me. I wanted to forever ruin him for all the girls that flock to him like bees with their loose pussies, so I tightened my hole around his cock, gripping him tight as he fucked me hard despite the pain.

"Fuuck! You nasty whore! Do that shit again!" I repeated clenching around him, and he lost it, thrusting quicker and harder into me now. I sob at the unbearable pleasure mixed with the pain he was giving me. Deep down I knew he was trying so hard to hold back and not hurt me, but I'm sure the pure bliss on his face showed me that he was losing that battle. Eventually he gave up, increased his speed and pounded into me hard and fast.

"Oooohh damn! It hurts so good ... More Daddy!" I whimpered. It didn't occur to me that I was such a masochist and flexible when he almost bent me into half with my high heels' feet dangling near my ears. I was opened for him to fuck. When he grabbed my neck, choking me and slamming as hard into me as he could, I felt wanted in a way I have never felt before. It was a deep, intense and pleasurable feeling, like getting spanked and fucked at the same time.

"So damn tight! ... You feel so fucking good, Sammy!" Marcus bent down and surprisingly kissed me. Even though I was caught off guard, I still kissed him back. His tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues tangled with each other. His sweat dribbled on me and our sweaty bodies slapped against each other as his fat dick moved in and out of my cunt in a blur. His hand moved between my legs and took my prick in his hand, rubbing and tugging it. It swelled and leaked profusely at his touch.

"Soooo good" I cried out and squirmed under him. Somehow Marcus fucking me in my high heels with my panties pulled to the side fuelled my passion. It was a dream come true.

"I'm cumming!" I choked out before thick robes of cum shot out of my dick on my chest and neck. I couldn't stop shooting my cum as Marcus' hard thrust prolonged my orgasm. My body went limp after ejaculating and I took the abuse on my poor puckered hole from Marcus.

"Yeah take this cock faggot!" His body started shaking violently and he shut his eyes tight.

"Give me your cum, Daddy. Breed me Please!" That finally did it for him. He swelled impossibly inside of me and I felt his hot cum gushing inside me, marking me as his. Marcus collapsed tiredly on top of me whiles breathing hard on my neck. I loved his weight on me and wound my arms around him to prevent him from pulling out.

"That was incredible, babe!" He whispered into my ears and I had butterflies in my stomach again. I was probably setting myself up for the biggest heartbreak in history, but I couldn't keep my heart from falling for him if I wasn't there already.

"Stop that! Don't do that to me dude!" I whispered back. My mind was reeling with so many thoughts swimming through my brains.

"Stop what, baby?" I sensed the confusion in his voice.

"You've already fucked me and you can fuck me anytime you want so stop acting like you care. Just quit using all this endearment on me!" I scolded him. He raised his head from the crook of my neck and locked eyes with me. There was that stupid, sexy, shit eating grin plastered on his handsome face again. My heart skipped a beat as I faked annoyance.

"You think this happened by accident?" Marcus chuckled and I looked at him perplexed. "I already caught you about a month ago spread on your bed and busily fucking your ass with a dildo. I stayed and watched intrigued. I haven't been able to get the image of you all dolled up and taking cock out of my mind." He took my mouth in a searing sloppy kiss again, preventing me from yelling out of shock. Swiftly, he rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him.

"You never let on that you knew what I have been doing in your absence!" Never in a Million years would I have guessed that he has caught me. Everything was normal between us.

"I had to catch you in the act again. You see, I have wanted you for some time now and finally you're mine, so I have every right to call you babe, Sammy boy! I'm your Daddy now." He Kissed my lips gently again, pouring out all his affection into it.

"Don't give me hope, Marcus!" I begged him. I wasn't sure my fragile heart could ever recover if he was playing me. "What about all the girls that can't keep away from you?"

"Sammy if you stop giving in to the advances of the girls, I'll also stop fucking them. None of the girls compare to your tight pussy anyway!" I kissed him to seal the deal. His fingers moved to my ass and entered my wet cum-filled cunt whilst his cock was still inside me.

"Fuck your pussy is so sloppy! Push out, babe." I obeyed him and some of his spunk slip out of me. Marcus brought it to his mouth and licked on it. He did that again and this time brought it to my mouth, and I tasted his cum in my ass.

"You're so fucking hot!" His dark thick arms wrapped securely around me, contrasting beautifully to my pale skin. Beyond any doubt I was aware that I have found my ideal, kinky Daddy. I couldn't believe my luck that this sexy man was all mine. I was so ready for all the nasty adventures he was ready to take me on. Listening to his heartbeat was like a lullaby that lured me to sleep.

*************

Things between Marcus and I changed drastically the very next day. He started acting weird around me, wouldn't even look me in the eye when talking to me and had a constant frown on his face. Asking him a little question made him furious. Every time he was mean to me my heart broke a little, yet I tried to hide it whiles hoping for the best. For some reason I didn't want to push him too hard. I knew he was regretting our sexual encounter and I was losing my best friend which hurt me even more. Marcus and I have been so close like brothers and now he completely ignored me at home and during football practice. He wouldn't even wait to go home with me afterwards. A few of our teammates wondered what was going on, but I played my part acting nonchalant and reassuring them that it wasn't anything serious.

What annoyed me the most was all the girls he started bringing around to our apartment knowing damn well I was there. I mean it wasn't anything new, but we both were considerate of each other before and he made a promise to me to stop it. This time around though he wasn't even discreet with those sexual encounters. Marcus was fucking them in the living room, in the kitchen, bathroom and every corner of the Apartment. I'm certain he was instructing them to moan and scream louder for me to hear. When their screams became unbearable causing a constriction of my heart to the point where I couldn't breathe, I'll dress up and leave. Sometimes those girls would ask me to join in, but I always declined politely and left.

12