All Comments on 'Tell Tales of a Jock'

by Labeautifull

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

What started out as a very sexy story quickly turned into a beautiful one. Really want to find out what happens with these characters

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Passion

Well written and a great mix of hot kink and deep emotions. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He doesn’t get off that easy

This is a good story but not a beautiful one yet. Marcus has been a total coward, a disrespectful asshole, and an uncaring bastard! Ok he’s scared, but the day after he was with Sam, he should’ve come to him and expressed his fears, concerns, and feelings. Instead he not only froze Sam out, ignoring him - but he broke his promise to not fuck others. And to be a total prick about it, he didn’t just fuck around he brought them to their home. And then didn’t just go to his own room, he fucked them in every room, public parts of the apartment, and in front of Sam!! Even striking the final blow to ask him to join. This could not have been more cruel. Sam didn’t just leave, he tried to talk to Sam, even asking the moment before he left for his cousin’s, but Marcus refused him. And Sam is right, Marcus didn’t try to find him to make sure he was ok. He waited a full day, got drunk, and finally had enough courage to call Sam and act like a selfish pussy talking about how he’s been dying, and found thru hell, missing him so much. He expects to control Sam and have everything go his way. Unless Sam sets this Daddy straight on how things will be, Sam will never be more than Marcus’ cumdrop. Now is the time for Sam to stand up for himself and demand respect. Being submissive does not mean being a doormat that a guy can use and abuse. I hope this story continues but Marcus is set straight and mans up. Right now he’s a arrogant self-absorbed cruel as fuck bully. And I hope the cousin gives him a piece of her mind and a complete dressing down too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLabeautifull@Labeautifull
Hello welcome, Please feel free to look around and read my Stories. If you like what you read please vote, heart, and comment. Writing is my passion, not my purpose. I'm an avid reader turned author so please go easy on my stories. I also write on Wattpad under the penname...