Tell Tales of a Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was boiling internally, and I knew when that anger dam I was holding in broke, there was going to be carnage for everyone involved. I hated going home after classes and practice because I hated what could be waiting for me, Marcus fucking some bimbo. I was so fucking exhausted from lack of sleep and his bullshit.

"Marcus can we talk?" I cornered him after practice one evening. I was tired of playing this hide and seek game with him.

"I don't have time!" He said dismissively as roughly moved past me, hitting me hard with his shoulder and leaving there alone. I hissed at the pain and wanted to tackle him to the ground. I was so angry at him for acting so childishly. Again, I told myself not to push him, so instead of going home, I went to visit my cousin Thesa in the city.

My cousin Thesa and I have been very close since childhood though she was three years older than me. She understood me and the pressure to be what your wealthy family wanted you to be. My Parents were expecting me to either go pro or take over some of my Dad's many companies after college though that wasn't what I really wanted. I knew working for my Dad would be another instrument to control me and I might never have the life I so desperately wanted for myself. A very quiet life with someone I can truly be myself with is what I needed in this life to be happy.

Unlike me Thesa has made the decision to come out to the family as a Lesbian right after high school and just as expected she was cut off financially and socially. She was happy with her decision and lived her life the way she wanted. I used to give her money every now and then to help her and her girlfriend to go through college till they both graduated, but overall, she seemed very content and I wanted that for myself too. What I was lacking was someone who was worth risking it all for.

"You look like shit!" Thesa said when she opened the door for me.

"I feel like crap!" I confessed and she stood aside for me to enter their house.

"Is Marcus taunting you with his sexy self again?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully at me and I had to laugh at her silliness. She knew all about my obsession and dilemma with Marcus, but I have yet to tell her about the recent development.

"It has gotten worse!" I sighed dramatically. "Is Joan around?" I asked about her Girlfriend.

"No, she's gone to visit her folks for the weekend." The sadness in her eyes showed how much she missed her. I couldn't help but think if Marcus could miss me like that. Joan's family were accepting of her lifestyle whiles my cousin wasn't invited to family gatherings anymore and when she showed up without invitation she was ignored.

"Good we will need lots of wine!" As soon as she heard wine Thesa couldn't hold in her excitement.

"Ohhhh this is going to be good if lots of wine is involved... ooohh that's what I'm talking about!" She rushed to the kitchen to get everything as I made myself comfortable on the couch.

"You just want a reason to drink!" I said and I heard her laugh in the kitchen.

Soon we were both seated on the carpeted floor in front of the couch, drinking excessively as I told her how Marcus caught me all dolled up and the amazing sex we had afterwards. Thesa was extremely happy I have finally gotten fucked by a real cock and by no other than my long-time crush. We were giggling like little schoolgirls who have done something naughty and were sharing their secrets.

"How did it feel?" She asked.

"His big dick felt incredible inside me, pulsing every time in plunged into me. I could still feel him inside me even after a day. I already miss that fat cock like crazy and it has only been inside of me once!" I said dreamily and she weakly slapped me on my shoulder to admonish my lewd words, and we busted out laughing again. The several bottles of wine we have consumed was getting to both of us.

"Then why is he suddenly acting like an asshole? I mean if he doesn't want to be with you, he should have the balls to say it instead of being a jerk and hurting you so that you would make that decision for him." Thesa revealed and even in my drunken state of mind I knew she was right when something clicked in my brains. Was he doing all this to get me to move out? What the heck was I supposed to tell our teammates and friends why I was moving out? Silence fell upon us and I contemplated what to do.

"I don't think I can let him go that easily, Thesa! It's selfish and weak of me I know, but I want to be with him." I laid my head on her delicate shoulder and silence fell over us again.

"Sam, stay for the weekend and even longer if you want to. Let that Jerk miss you!" Thesa sternly said and she wasn't willing to take a no for an answer.

"I don't think it will make any difference. He would probably rejoice to see me gone and fuck bimbos all night long. I don't think he cares that much about me!" I couldn't keep the heartbreak I felt out of my voice. I wanted to crawl in bed and bawl my eyes out till I had no tears to share. It hurt so much. If we hadn't being intimate with each other, it would have been a fantasy and I could have lived with it. But now that my imagination has turned into reality, I couldn't go back to my imagination. I wanted this reality with Marcus.

"Sam are you admitting that your ass is trash?" I raised my head from her shoulder and looked at her shocked.

"What the fuck? When did I say that and what has that got to do with anything?" I couldn't even comprehend where she was going with this.

"Well, unless your fuck game is weak, that boy will come running back to you! He will realize none of the girls compare to you and he will come back" Thesa firmly said and I started believing her. I nodded in agreement to hold on to something. I was aware that sex alone could not keep a man, but it was a step in the right direction.

"That's what he told me after ..." I trailed off. "He said I was the best he has ever had" I remembered fondly Marcus whispering that in my ears whiles his fat cock was still buried inside my wet sloppy puckered hole as I laid on top of him. A small smile graced my face at the beautiful memory.

"Come on drunk Romeo. We have to go to bed." Thesa stood up and helped me to stand up too. I glanced at the clock on the wall and realized it was already 3 a.m. I was dizzy and tired.

Laying in the guest room bed, I contemplated whether to inform Marcus where I was or not. Ultimately, I took out my phone and there was no message or miss call from him which didn't sit well with me so I decided two can play that game and put my phone back on the nightstand.

As I closed my eyes, my mind was filled with images of Marcus, the pure bliss on his handsome face as he slowly and steadily fucked me into the bed and the way his face constricted as he came inside of me like a firehose. I tugged on my awakened dick as my body began to tingle. I haven't rub one out for days and I knew I wouldn't last long. Globes of spunk spilled out of my manhood, showing my excitement and how the images in my heard were affecting me. My dick jumped in pleasure as I thought about how Marcus pushed my lacy pantie to the side and pounded my hole hard. I licked my fingers and entered my hot channel.

"Fuck! ... ooohhh!"I wanted Marcus inside me, fucking me hard like a mad man and my fingers were not doing a good enough job for me. His cock has ruined and spoiled me. I cupped my balls, rubbing them gently in my palm. I felt the familiar tingling as I shot so much cum on my abs and chest. I was too spent to clean myself up as sleep consumed me.

************

Thesa and I spent Saturday morning and afternoon eating, watching sappy romantic movies and laughing our asses off at the ridiculousness of it. How many times was someone going to run after someone to an airport after realizing they have loved the person all along? Hollywood needs to reconsider how they portray love in romantic movies. In real life love can be so damn messy and hurtful!

"Can we watch something else? I'm going to lose it if I have to watch one more of these again!" Thesa whined and I agreed with her.

"Sure! I've had enough too!" We stood up and went to the kitchen to cook something for the evening. Well, I sat down on the kitchen high stool drinking wine whiles she cooked Pasta gamberetti e spinaci (Pasta with shrimps and spinach) à la Thesa which I adored.

"Has he called?" Thesa questioned and I knew who she was talking about.

"I don't know. I haven't checked my phone since this morning." The first thing I did this morning was to check my phone and my heart sunk when I saw that Marcus hasn't contacted me. This was so unlike him. My phone would have been blown up by now or he probably would have shown up here if I didn't answer my phone. It nearly ruined my day, putting me in a bad mood. Things have certainly turned bad from before we were intimate with each other. What Thesa didn't know was that my phone was turned off and left on the nightstand in the guest room. It was the only way I knew to keep myself from checking my phone every 5 minutes and sadness.

"Then check it!" It was a command I didn't want to obey.

"Maybe after dinner. I don't want to be disappointed!" She nodded her understanding and continued shuffling around as I drowned my sorrow in alcohol.

My mood became visibly better as we enjoyed our dinner. Pasta has been a comfort food for me since childhood. We talked about Thesa and her girlfriend's relationship and their challenges. Relationship wasn't easy and certainly not something for the weak. I don't think people were truly happy, but some have come close to it by sharing their love with others and I wanted that too, someone who knew you and all your dark desires yet accepted you for you.

I helped clean the table and kitchen after the delicious dinner. Thesa and I were relaxing on the patio when her phone started ringing. She pulled it from her pocket and looked at the caller's ID.

"It's Joan do you mind?" Thesa asked.

"Nah it's fine. I'll retire to my room" I stood up and left her to talk to her girlfriend.

As I laid down on the bed, I pondered whether to check my phone or not till curiosity got the best of me and I took my phone from the nightstand. My hand trembled as I turned my phone back on. My heart thumped loudly in my chest when I saw that I had 15 miss calls from Marcus and a flood of messages also. I listened to his voice messages first. It was him asking me where I was and when I was coming back. On his last two voice messages he slurred his words as he begged me to come back home. My weak heart wanted to run home into his strong arms again, yet my rational brain didn't agree with that decision. I was pushed to the side lines while my heart and brain went to battle on what to do with Marcus. I clicked on the message icon and read his texts.

Marcus: Sammy, where are you?

Marcus: Sammy seriously where the fuck are you?

Marcus: Pick up the damn phone!

Marcus: Sammy Please pick up!

Marcus: At least tell me if you're ok and where you are.

Marcus: Stop ignoring me and call me back. I'm losing my shit over here.

Marcus: Babe I miss you. Please come home or call me Please!

My heart lurched at the last text from him as confusion clouded my mind. For the first time in a long while I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to let him off the hook easily, yet I hated to see him suffer like that. A knock at my door pulled me out of my thoughts. Thesa came inside with her phone in her hand. Joan probably wanted to talk to me and tease me about my predicament with Marcus.

"I told you the idiot will call!" Thesa laid the phone on her chest as she spoke.

"I don't want to talk to him now!" I didn't know where I gathered the strength from, but I was furious at him for putting me through hell with his behaviour and expecting me to forgive him just because he called. He didn't consider my feelings when he was fucking all those girls in my presence.

"Sam, normally I would agree with you, but he's a mess! Just say something to him!" Thesa pleaded and I sighed in frustration.

"Fine, but I'm not leaving till Monday morning!" I sternly told her, took her phone from her and she left the room to give me some privacy

"Sammy, I miss you!" Marcus slurred as soon as I breathed through the phone without a word. "Come home please!" It's the softest I have ever heard him speak.

"No, I'm not coming back. I'll pick up my stuff on Monday so that you can have the place to yourself and your sexual partners! I'll still pay my part of the rent till the end of the year!" I said that just to get back at him. I wanted to hurt him too for putting me through hell for the past two weeks!

"Baby don't say that! Stop trying to rip my heart out. You know I don't need the rent money. What I want is you with me. Come home so that we can talk." He was still too soft spoken for my liking. I wanted him to raise his voice so that I can fight with him and call him every nasty word that I knew.

"Rip your heart out? Did you just say rip YOUR heart out? What the fuck do you think you have been doing to me for the past two weeks huh?" I yelled at him and he went quiet on the other side. I heard him gulp loudly, telling me that he was still drinking.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm really sorry!" He finally said.

"Quit calling me babe! Do you really need alcohol to apologize and miss me?" It came out harsher than I intended, but I didn't care. My heart shattered in tiny pieces at the thought that he had to be intoxicated before he could admit his feelings to me.

"Baby, you scared me by not picking up and not texting me back when ..."

"So, you got drunk instead of looking for me?" I roughly cut him off and was getting irritated again.

"I'm coming over to pick you up!" He said with finality.

"Marcus don't. You're hammered and shouldn't be driving ... Please!" He went quiet again and I heard the doorbell. "Wait a minute. Somebody is at the door." I excused my self and got out of bed. As I was in the hallway, I saw Thesa was already at the door and decided to go back to my room.

"Sam, its for you!" Thesa said and I began walking towards the door again. She stepped aside and I froze. It was a drunk dishevelled Marcus. He still looked sexy in a tight black hoodie with his thick arms stretching the material, grey jogger shorts showing his muscled legs and a pair of white trainers. He walked pass Thesa over to me. I was acting tough on the phone but seeing him in Person made me weak and rendered me speechless. He cut the call off and put his phone back in his pocket. Marcus didn't waste time pulling my rigid body into a fierce hug.

"I'm sorry Babe!" And right there in the presence of my cousin I totally broke down in Marcus arms. How could he treat me like shit after I showed him my deepest secret? He said he accepted me and yet didn't uphold his promise to me not even for a day. How was I supposed to believe that he was remorseful?

Marcus picked me up like I weighted nothing, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the guest room. We have both slept here many times, so he knew his way around. My sweatpants were pulled off gently and I didn't protest. He unzipped my hoodie and slipped it over my tensed shoulders. My T-shirt came off too and I was left in my boxer briefs. Marcus proceeded to undress before my upset yet hungry eyes. My cock jumped excitedly when I laid eyes on his naked perfectly crafted physique.

Marcus climbed in bed behind me and drew me to him in a spooning position. I felt his hard dick nestle between my ass checks, pulsing violently. He wrapped his arms around me and we both laid there in silence under the covers. I felt secured in his arms and I wished we could lay like that forever, in our own little bubble

"Sammy I'm scared. I'm scared of what might happen to us if we come out, but I'm even more afraid to let you go. I can't do that though. I tried that for two weeks and it nearly killed me. This is the most unhappy I have been in years." He whispered in the darkness and that made me cry harder.

"I know Marcus. I'm scared too, but I need you!" I felt his anguish because I was facing the same problem. I wanted to be with him, but how? Our families, teammates and friends would maybe not accept us.

"We have to find a way, Sammy. Please don't move out." He tightened his arms around me whiles his cock spilled globes of spunk on my twitching hole. He peppered my neck with tender butterfly kisses. It confused me how he could easily switch from being a dominant, take-charge lover to a sweet and romantic lover. Right now, Marcus was being tender and gentle with me like how you would treat a distressed and sad girlfriend, but I had no problem with that. On the contrary, I was enjoying this beautiful moment with my crush wishing it could last forever.

Thanks for reading!

12