Tell the Truth

Story Info
Cheating wife saves her marriage by promising to cheat more.
3.1k words
3.25
9.9k
19
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

What can I say about my wife that won't make you say, "Yeah, that's what all say." She's absolutely beautiful; you've heard that before. She has waist-length dark brown hair, almost black. She's not a blonde like most of the others you've read about. Her eyes shine like sapphires, and her teeth are pearly white. She always smiles, even in her sleep. I think she dreams of getting laid. She's always hot to fuck when she wakes up. Her tits are 36Cs, and her waist and hips are in proportion. She jogs three times a week to stay in shape. Pretty standard stuff for this website, right?

Pam's pretty good in bed; there's no question about that. She can handle a quickie and an all-nighter with equal intensity. Unfortunately she's very predictable. She has to do everything each time, sucking, licking, breast kissing, etc. If something is missed, I hear about it. "You didn't kiss my left nipple last Tuesday." We had to leave for work in ten minutes that time, but she couldn't stand that minor variation. I love her dearly. We've had a lot of good times together.

I have to admit Pam has a lot of good qualities. She's reliable, honest, hardworking. I did find out she was getting some variety in bed behind my back.

The discovery couldn't have come at a worse time. In retrospect the circumstances had something to do with her behavior. She had just lost her brother, Mike, in a car accident the month before, and she was still grieving. She kept asking me to stay home from work and be with her. I would have liked to do so, but we couldn't afford to risk my job. His death shook me up too. He was a likable guy, and we had become friends as well as brothers-in-law.

I came home from work one afternoon about a month after Mike's death and saw a strange car backing out of our driveway. The car sped away before I could get a look at the driver. Pam belonged to a couple clubs, so it could have been one of her friends.

When I closed the front door, I saw her naked bottom disappear down the hallway. Had she been planning to surprise me with a quickie when I got home? I followed her down the hall. She closed the bedroom door, but I reopened it and followed her in. She turned in a fright and screamed. The moment she saw it was me, she stopped and clasped her hands to her chest. "You scared the hell out of me," she said gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I haven't come home to a naked woman for a long time. What's the occasion?"

"I was getting ready to take a shower."

"In the living room?"

"I was making sure the front door was locked. You're home early."

"We got everything done at work. Since it's Friday, the boss said take off. Who am I to argue?" I could smell something pungent in the room, but I didn't recognize the scent.

"I'll take a quick shower, then I'll fix dinner."

I stepped between her and the bathroom as I took my tie off. "I'm in the mood for dessert first tonight." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled me against her. Our lips met, but she was pushing me away.

"Don't you ever think of anything else?"

"What do you expect when you greet me in your birthday suit?" She felt sweaty like she did after she'd been jogging. She had never resisted my advances after she ran a few miles. She seemed resigned to having sex, but she clearly wasn't in the mood, which puzzled me. Her lovemaking style was pretty rigid, but she rarely turned me away.

Pam laid down on the bed and watched me get undressed. She smiled faintly when she saw my cock was already half stiff. We began our routine with a bunch of kisses. We didn't have kids to interrupt us, so we took our time. She caressed my face, and I caressed hers. Our lips met softly and frequently. There was something about her smile that made her seem nervous. I shrugged it off to my coming home early.

I proceeded to kissing her chin and long neck. Her breathing seemed a little deeper than usual for this stage of our love making, but who was I to argue. The earlier she became aroused, the better for both of us. I swung my left leg between her thighs. Her pussy felt damp against my thigh. Maybe her nervousness came from being horny. We hadn't done much sexually since Mike's accident. I figured she had some suppressed desires that were finally surfacing.

When I got to her breasts, she began to loosen up. My lips made slow circles around her firm boobs. I made a point of sucking on both nipples. I did the left one twice for good measure. Her breathing was getting deeper. Her ribs were my next target. She frequently got off from rib kissing, and this time was no exception. Her hips were bucking wildly before I got to the bottom of her left side. "You do that so well," she said breathlessly. "Nobody gets me off that way but you." Neither of us was a virgin when we met. We had never discussed our sexual pasts. That was over. There was no reason to bring it up. Why did she blurt out that comment? And in the present tense? I hesitated slightly before continuing to kiss her right ribs.

Her tummy was another sensitive area. I always used firm lip pressure, but she reacted as though she was being tickled. She laughed, yet she maintained a high level of arousal. Her pussy lips were swollen with lust. I put the tip of my tongue at the bottom of her slit and started upward. Her juices were a bit tangy, not sweet as they usually are. Before I was near her clit, she let out a scream, not of passion, but of terror. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing!" she said, her voice full of panic. "Nothing's wrong! Nothing at all!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No! Nothing's wrong! Everything's fine!" I put my face back between her thighs. "Can we skip that this time?"

I looked up. Her massive boobs obscured her face. "If you want." I was thoroughly confused. I crawled up over her. She grabbed my rigid shaft and led it to her tunnel. Slowly I eased myself inside her. Her cunt was extremely wet and slippery. She generally dripped pussy juice all over my face, but that day I felt like I was in a flooded mine tunnel. Her eyes searched my face for signs of...I don't know what...something. "I know you," I said. "Something's bothering you."

Suddenly she burst into tears. Her crying seemed uncontrollable. "Oh, Johnny, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have done it."

I smoothed back her hair and kissed her cheek. "What are you talking about?"

She choked back her tears. "Do I feel wetter than usual?"

"A little. So what?"

"That isn't me you feel. It's.... It's.... I can't believe I could be so stupid."

"It's what?"

"It's another man's cum."

My chest tightened. How could she have done something like that? I made love to her exactly the way she wanted. She never complained about not being fulfilled in bed. Had she gotten bored with her own routine and had been afraid to tell me? With a tremendous effort, I asked, "Why?"

"Don't you want to know who he was?"

"If you think it's important."

"He's the lawyer that Mom and Dad have handling Michael's estate. He had some papers for me to sign. I was trying to be brave. It's just business, I told myself. I can do it. Then I saw Mike's signature, and I broke down and started crying. He put his arms around me, and I buried my face against his shoulder. He kissed my forehead a couple times trying to comfort me. The next thing I knew was kissing him back, and my hand was between his legs. He was sweet and gentle like you. Maybe I was confused about who I was with. After about fifteen minutes, we were both naked, and he was inside me. It all seemed so natural, at least when he was fucking me. Afterwards I was perfectly calm, and I was able to sign the papers without any emotion at all. Johnny, can you forgive me? You have every right to hate me, and to demand a divorce. At least stay with me until I get over Michael's death. Please do that much for me. You can have another woman to get even with me."

While I was listening to her little tale, I saw them in my mind's eye. It was almost like watching a porno flick with Pam as the leading lady. Although I was hurting from hearing of her infidelity, I was also turned on by the idea of her being with another man. The only certainty at that moment was that my boner was getting harder, and that my climax wasn't far off. I responded to her entreaty with a quick pelvic thrust that made her gasp loudly. Her eyes locked on mine in shock and passion. My own breathing rate increased as I repeated the jabs into her sloppy, cum-filled cunt. Her breaths turned to gasps. My focus centered on my aching dick stabbing her pussy. Her climax was approaching, and I stepped up my pace. My nuts wanted to explode. Suddenly I couldn't move. My toes cramped into fists. My seed burst into her womb as her pussy contracted spasmodically. I thought I should be in pain, but all I could feel was my balls squeezing themselves over and over. Meanwhile, Pam's vaginal muscles were getting a workout. Her contractions were powerful enough to force my cock out of her. My last two shots landed on the sheets.

Slowly I changed from supporting myself with my hands to using my elbows. A few minutes passed before either of us could breath normally. "You've never been that turned on," she said.

"I don't remember you ever having such a strong climax," I told her.

"Maybe I should tell you more stories."

"You made it up?" She turned her head away. I put my finger under her chin and turned her head back to face me. "Did you make it up?"

She turned her face the other direction. "No," she said softly.

"Was he the only one?" She didn't answer. "I guess not. How many have there been?"

"Four. Five with the lawyer."

"Why? Am I such a lousy lover that you need other men?"

"No, you're great. It's -- you're not going to believe this -- it's because I wanted some variety. Everything is always the same with us."

"Every time I try something different, you start bitching." I rolled off her and stared at the ceiling. "Why couldn't you say you wanted to vary things? I would have done it."

"You will probably hate me for saying this. You know I had only been with one other man before I met you. I wanted to find out what other men are like."

Were my ears deceiving me? I felt like I had a knife in my gut. My dick shriveled to an insignificant appendage.

I would have happily changed our routine in bed. Hell, I would have tried different locations, even public ones where we could be caught. I didn't want to throw away three years of otherwise wedded bliss. "Couldn't you have at least talked to me? Maybe we could have worked something out."

"Are you saying you would have given me permission?"

"I don't know what I'm saying. I might have. All I know is that I feel like I've been kicked in the nuts by a horse."

Pam turned onto her side facing me. Tentatively she reached out her hand to lay it on my chest, then drew it back. Tears ran down her face. My own cheeks were tear-stained too. Neither of us spoke for several minutes. She rolled onto her back to stare at the ceiling. "I guess there are some questions that never should be answered," she said softly.

My inner rage slowly subsided. After a while, I said, "I hope they were good."

"Good what?"

"Good lovers. Did they give you good orgasms?"

"Yes," she said wistfully, "they were very good."

"Better than me?"

She thought a moment. "Different. Not better, or worse. Just different."

"Different in what way?"

"Size for one. One guy's cock was longer than yours. Another was thicker, but the same length as you. A third had a kinda small cock, but he knew how to use it. Boy did he know how to use it. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

Did I really want to hear about her lovers? What possible use could I have for the information? I wouldn't be able to use it in court if I decided to divorce her. The act of adultery was grounds, not whether the guy had a bigger dick or was a better fuck. He could be terrible in bed, and it wouldn't matter. If she fucked him, that was enough. I saw the undersized guy trying to put his meat into her in my mind's eye. It seemed comical. What did he have? An inch or two, maybe three? Or was it skinny like a pencil? In some perverted way I did want to hear about them. I should, at least, have an idea what my competition was. "How small was he?"

"About four inches, and it was thin, about the size of my thumb. Are you sure you want to know?"

"Go on."

"He had me get on top so he could get as far into me as possible. I sat still and he wiggled his hips. He went side to side and back and forth. It felt really good, especially when he went back and forth. My clit got a good workout when he did that."

"Did you cum?"

"Oh, yesss, at least eight times. That's when I stopped counting." Pam noticed my boner returning. "You're getting turned on by this!"

"I guess I am. What about the lawyer?"

"He's about average in size. He certainly had a lot of enthusiasm. Maybe it was because he knew he was being naughty. He had a wedding band, so he was cheating too. You don't have to hear this if you don't want to."

"Keep going. Tell me everything."

Pam spent the next two hours relating her affairs in graphic detail. When she was vague, I pressed her for details. How did they use their hands? How well did they eat her pussy? Did they lick or flick her clit? Who was on top? Did they do doggy style? How did they react to her body? Were they rough or gentle? When did they do it? How did she meet them and where? Were the trysts planned or accidental?

Halfway through her tales, I turned to face her, and she rolled toward me. My hand rested on her bottom, her round, firm, globular bottom. My dick rested against her slit. Her arm was draped across my side with her hand on my back. Neither of us made a move to seduce the other. The tension between us disappeared. Her pussy dripped as her own talking slowly aroused her.

As she neared the end of her story, I began to lightly caress her cheek with my fingertips. She turned her face to kiss my palm. I cupped her chin in my hand. Our lips met briefly. Strangely I felt at peace, and I was happy for her. Happy that she had enjoyed herself; happy that she felt at ease talking about her lovers; happy that she had told me everything.

Suddenly she gripped my neck and pressed her mouth to mine. Her tongue probed between my lips as she rolled me onto my back. Her legs straddled my hips. She jerked her hips back and forth rubbing her slit against my engorged member. Working swiftly she placed the entrance to her hole over the point of my manhood and empaled herself on my cock. "Now who's getting turned on?" I teased her.

"Johnny, I love you so much. Please don't leave me. I'll do anything you say. Anything."

I remembered something I had seen in a porno movie once, but never had the nerve to try until then. "Get on your hands and knees," I ordered.

She jumped off me and knelt with her head on the sheet. "I love being taken from behind. Do me like a dog." My dick was slick with pussy juice and sperm. Without hesitation, I put the head of my cock against her back door and pushed. I was completely inside her bottom before she grasped my intent. "You're in the wrong hole," she gasped.

I moved slowly in and out of her bum. "How does it feel?"

"Wonderful! I wish we'd tried it before. I love it!"

Pam's breathing quickened and became deeper as I thrusted in and out of her butt. My own breathing matched hers. Her ass was much tighter than her cunt had ever been. Soon we were both at the point of no return. My toes curled against the balls of my feet. My nuts rose to the occasion. My loins were tense with passion. I couldn't get enough air. My gonads contracted spasmodically forcing my cream into her dark tunnel. She screamed with agonizing delight as her muscles clamped onto my pole holding it immobile. Totally exhausted we collapsed on the bed.

We laid fighting for breath for several minutes before I found the strength to lift myself off her. Slowly we turned onto our sides facing each other and embraced. "I love you, Johnny," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied softly.

"Please don't leave me. I'll be a good and faithful wife. I promise."

I squeezed her to me. "As long as we are together, that's good enough for me."

"Were you turned on by hearing what I did with those other men?"

"What do you think?"

She smiled. "From now on, I'll make things up."

"Pam, please. Don't ever lie to me. There has been too much lying already. Whatever you do, alone or with someone else, don't lie. Always tell me the truth. That's all I ask."

"The lawyer has to come back next week with some papers for me to sign."

I can hardly wait to hear about it.

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers