Tellings of the Wheel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" The lone, desperate plea issued from Min's frustrated mouth as she wriggled on the bed, her newly-exposed body revealing its taut, visible muscle tone and tanned skin from years of true labor, along with a bosom that was even fuller than her newfound lover's. "More!"

The pause only lasted long enough for Selene to rid herself of her own gown, then crawl her sinuous form across the bed, creeping up on her pet with slow, building anticipation. Selene stopped for a second, eyeing Rand obliquely and seeming to come to a decision. "Get under the blanket." Her order to Min was immediately followed, and the girl shimmied under the covers, where her mate soon joined.

Out of that slit in his eyelids, Rand could see the shape of Min's knees making a tent in the blankets, and Selene's lithe body find a home between them. Other than glimpses of each woman's pale, rounded flesh, the rest was left to his paltry imagination, and the hope that his newly addled senses wouldn't let him down. Luckily, they didn't.

Even with all that had happened to upend her very being in the last few minutes, what came next looked to have been a great magnitude more disturbing to Min. Disturbing, enrapturing, transcendent... all that and more by the round-eyed, absolutely flabbergasted expression that bloomed on her beautiful face.

"What is that?!" Even as her arms rose and her fingers entwined themselves around Selene's neck hovering above her, she angled her own neck to look down, under the covers, at where the other woman's pelvis was approaching hers. She groaned long and hard then, screwing her eyes shut and grimacing. "Haaahh... haaah... it... Hnng!" She panted low and hard. "Bigger than... than I ever..."

Selene smiled and kept her hips inching forward, further and further, while she lowered her head to give a lick to Min's cheek playfully. "As I said, I can be generous. I recently rediscovered the joys of such a thing, and I am more than willing to share." She laughed lightly. "It's good to switch it up every once in a while. Kamarile Maradim occasionally had some good ideas." Another quick, teasing jerk of her hips forced a hiss through Min's gritted teeth. Selene stroked her cheek reassuringly, using her thumb to wipe away an errant tear. "Don't worry, I'll keep you whole. I don't break my toys." For some reason, that statement made Rand's hair stand on end.

"Not... not possible..." Min, seemingly unaware of it, belied her words and began undulating under Selene, rocking herself gently to ease into what was happening to her, still unable to tear her eyes away from what she was seeing under those Light blasted blankets. "You... you're a wo... wo... woah!" She barked that last out as Selene finished her journey, stilling her encroachment onto her lover.

"Flesh is my plaything. In all ways." Selene's eyes were fierce. "You should realize that by now." The woman sealed her victory by hammering her hips down forcefully into Min, making both their bodies bounce on the mattress. Rand, wasted and paralyzed, could do nothing but ride that wave next to them, taking in the blurry picture of the two gorgeous women carrying on obliviously to anything but each other, writhing against one another, rising and lowering over and over, desperate to have every bit of the other that they could get.

Min howled continuously, her entire being a mass of fiery nerves, and she sucked, licked, and kissed every little bit of her new love, her fully-accepted mistress, as she could manage. She pleaded for Selene to keep going, or go harder, or even let up, but the dominating noblewoman paid no heed to the thing she had turned Min into, doing what she would, when she would.

After a time, and after a series of Min's climaxes, Selene sat back on her haunches, letting the blanket fall down to below the curve of her continually swaying rear, and lifted one of Min's legs up to tear away the stocking on it. She braced the limb on one shoulder, where it flailed helplessly in a mirror of its owner below, and began running her tongue up and down the shapely calf, even as her forceful pace increased. Then, Selene's hand shot out, pinching and pulling one of her lover's exposed, sharp little nipples where it was bobbing atop the quivering, mouthwatering summit of the helpless young woman's large breast.

"Gggk, gaah, mmph..." The noises issuing from Min were gibberish born of something deeply primal, and she virtually melted under Selene's onslaught. "Ffff... shh..." The moaning syllables streamed out, unabated as her luscious form roiled violently from the onslaught, her spine twisting left and right like she was a serpent luxuriating under a warm sun.

Faster, faster, harder, harder... Selene's lust multiplied second-by-second, proportionate to Min's eager debasement. The women were now in complete synch with each other, and every move, every twitch on Selene's part was matched by its reflection in Min, like they were joined in spirit as well as body. The tomboy and the aristocrat were one. One in flesh. One in mind.

"I will fill you, girl." Selene devoured Min's lips with hers before lifting off again to tell her what was going to happen. "You'll be full of me, and you'll carry me forever inside." Suddenly, she stopped every bit of her frenetic rutting and loomed unmoving over her conquest. "But you'll have to beg me for it."

Min, in a surprising show of reluctance, with supreme effort, glanced at Rand's still form and actually shook her head... once. "I... what does that mean..."

"No questions." Selene took hold of both of Min's fleshy breasts and squeezed, then flexed her taut, firm, rippling rump, ending Min's defiance and birthing a throaty, drawn-out moan. "Beg me."

Min, broken, exhaled roughly. "Fill me. Own me. Whatever you want..."

Triumphant, Selene roared out her claim and gave her last, mightiest thrust into Min, staying there for a good minute as her body vibrated and her lungs sucked in air like a bellows. Min's scream should have rightly shook the house's rafters, and the completely surrendered young woman clenched her legs around her new owner's twitching hips like a vice, desperate to have all of her.

After that, Rand's strength also gave out. As vision fled, all that was left were lingering voices, declarations of appreciation from Selene matching vows of love and obedience from Min. Cursing and praising his madness together, he let it go, hearing only one last statement before oblivion took him.

"You've earned your place in my collection. Someday, a day soon to come, I'll be sure to introduce you to my other new favorite pet, and we'll see what wonders can be birthed with some will and imagination." A pause. "Maybe a test run is in order." Selene's promise-filled, ominous words, accompanied by Min's soft noises of contentment, were not that last statement. The end came from elsewhere.

I win again, Lews Therin.

12