The Rescue of a Jedi Slave

Story Info
Or at least an attempt.
2k words
4.08
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was floating in a bacta tank, a breathing mask strapped over my face, trying to get to sleep, and failing. It has always been difficult for me to sleep in those tanks. As prolonged and excruciating as my interrogation was, it had left me with no severe injuries, only a great many bruises and minor cuts. Insignificant as they were, Morwoh wanted those marks erased as quickly as possibly, and my stamina restored. It had been the same before--the use of bacta-sessions between torture-sessions to accelerate my healing and keep me looking my best. Building me back up to break me down again, a wicked cycle.

Then the top of the tank was opened and I was hauled from the fluid. I didn't recognize the person who pulled me out. They wore a similar outfit to his bodyguards, but they were much shorter. I knew all of Morwoh's soldiers; none by name, but I had been compelled to know them all intimately--this was someone else, someone new. Then they lifted the visor of their helmet to show me their face. Not new to me after all.

The face of a friend.

It was not a comfort, to see that particular face, not as it was meant. Her name was Meigin. She was a rebel pilot I had befriended during my freedom. Very young and often overenthusiastic.

"I've come to save you!" She'd brought something for me to wear, a hooded poncho to slip over my head. She had sandals for me, too, though they fit too loose and flapped too noisily against my heel, so I soon discarded them, stayed barefoot.

The rebel cells I had found and tried to help, as I have mentioned already, turned out to be extremists and I did not long stay associated with them. And their extremism had been a small consolation to me, having spilled my guts to Morwoh's interrogators about them. The information I had given up would almost certainly doom everyone in those groups to capture and death, once Morwoh sold it to the Empire. But I could tell myself they were not good people. They were as murderous as the Imperials. Except that wasn't true, it was an oversimplification. Their leaders were very bad; the majority of those people were not. People like Meigin. This was a heavy truth I did not wish to confront. I could not bear to face it.

Now, thanks to Meijin, I had to.

"Don't be afraid," she whispered, holding my hand, "we'll soon be out of here, I promise."

It was as bad as a lightsaber through my heart. No, a hundred times worse. I didn't say anything. I couldn't speak. I couldn't meet her eyes. I let her lead me along with my head slumped, hiding under the hood of the poncho from my rescuer's anxious looks of concern.

We were almost out of the palace when I thought of Suzir, the former Imperial spy. Back in the slave cages, because of me. Twice she had lost her freedom because of me. You might say she deserved it. Suzir was responsible for my original enslavement just as much as I was responsible for hers. She had intended to take me to the Inquisitors; only Morwoh's intervention had prevented her from doing that. Still I couldn't regain my freedom at the cost of leaving her behind in this place--not for a second time. It would have haunted me. Wicked as she was--and she was very wicked--we'd shared too much suffering. We'd danced together under the lash, eye to eye, and watched each other shatter and dissolve. We'd shared too much passion.

I told Meijin we had to go back for her. Meijin didn't like this, but she did it anyway, because I asked her to.

We would have got away, if we hadn't gone back. I could have warned the rest of those rebels. I might have saved them.

At least the Empire won't get Meigin, for whatever's that worth.

We did free Suzir and make it out of the palace without setting off any alarms. All three of us made it to Meigin's hidden ship. But that was where things went wrong.

As Meigin was powering up the ship, Suzir pretended to help. Then when Meigin's back was turned, Suzir snatched the gun from her holster and stunned her.

She planned to fly us to the Empire and turn in both me and Meigin. Use us to win back her position.

"But I helped you!" I whined, "I went back for you! How can do you this after everything we endured together?"

"It is my duty to the Empire," she said, "It's my chance for glory. I thank you for freeing me. I thank you for giving me this opportunity. Without you and the rebel, the Empire would never accept me back. They'd treat me as a deserter and a security risk. Perhaps even shoot me."

I knelt on the deck at her feet. "Please don't do this. At least let Meigin go. You don't need to turn her in, not when you have a Jedi. Please, I beg you. I beg you!"

"Take off that poncho. Pass it over." Suzir had still been nude, this whole time. Meigin had only brought clothes for me, and after we unlocked Suzir from her cage, we didn't waste any time trying to find something for her. We'd just got out of there, fast as we could.

I pulled off the poncho and handed it to her. She smirked at me, then flung it aside. I was bewildered; I thought she would put it on herself. Instead she took Meigin's clothes, while she was still too dazed to resist. As Suzir was pulling on the pants, I reached tentatively for the poncho on the floor. I knew what would happen but I tried anyway, just in the faint forlorn hope she'd rejected it when I gave it to her because it was ragged and smelly. But of course that wasn't why.

"Leave it," she snapped, "You stay naked. You both stay naked. It will take us a good while to reach Imperial territory. I wonder how many times you will beg me to finger you, during the trip. I wonder what the rebel will think, when she sees you do it. Should be ... interesting."

"Don't make me do it in front of her. Please. Don't let her see. You can lock here in the hold or something."

"I like that you don't bother pretending it won't happen."

"I know what I am."

"Say it. Don't worry, the rebel's still pretty much unconscious. She won't hear you."

"I'm a wanton Jedi slut. My cunt got wet, when you made me take off the poncho. The moment you made me get naked again, you triggered my weakness. I felt it. I feel it now."

"Good. That's good."

Suzir should have waited to get dressed until after we'd taken off. After we were up in space. That would have been smarter, but restoring her sense of dignity was too important to her. Which I can perfectly understand. Dressing herself only took a couple minutes and she thought she could afford them.

She was wrong. Just as she finished zipping up the boots, Morwoh's soldiers caught up with us. They blasted our thrusters so we couldn't take off, then cut through the hatch. Suzir zapped a few of them as they rushed in; their fallen bodies piled up and provided enough cover for another guy to nail her with a stun bolt.

That was it, they had us. Waited in the ship a while for Suzir and Meigin to come back to their senses, so they wouldn't have to be carried. Then as the sun was coming up we were marched back to Morwoh's palace, chained in a line.

To pass the time until the other women could walk, the men had played around with me. Meigin woke first, sitting up just in time to see me come. It was me screaming that woke her and made her sit up. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I could tell she was startled by this, and sickened--the fact I was having an orgasm. I can't blame her for reacting like that. Wasn't what she bargained for, when she set out to save me. They had me on my hands and knees, pounding me up the ass. She looked at my face and I looked back at hers--I would have turned away in shame but the man was holding my head by the hair--and all I could say for myself in that moment was: "Ohhuuhggh please Master I can't stop coming!" I wasn't suffering in the way she expected.

But I was suffering. I was. She couldn't understand how I could come if I was suffering. She couldn't see how coming like that makes me suffer. The weakness of it, the corruption, the disgrace.

She would learn, though. She was going to learn.

Because we were runaways, Morwoh decided to make us run. He thought this was very witty.

He put the three of us on motorized treadmills beside each other. They were switched to a high setting, making us run as fast as we could.

We ran naked with our hands shackled behind us. We were not given shoes. Our hair bounced, and our breasts. In a couple of minutes all three of us were drenched with sweat and gasping. The pounding of my heart aligned itself with the pounding of my feet. I imagined we looked more absurd than alluring. Even so, from the looks our captors our gave us, I could tell they took great delight in watching us.

It was a contest, between us. We were not chained in place; we could step off those treadmills whenever we wished. But Morwoh had told us, the first one to do so--the first one to tire out and give up--would be flung in the pit to the Agonizer, which is what he called the giant tentacle monster beneath the throne room.

I was terrified it would be me. Yet at the very same time, to my shame, part of me was also looking forward to it. This perverse and self-destructive anticipation did not mitigate my terror. It increased it. And something else kept me running, besides fear, a different and darker impulse ... I wanted to see Suzir go in the pit. I wanted to see her lose this contest, and then watch the Agonizer have its way with her. I wanted to see her overcome and humiliated by it the way she'd gotten to watch it do to me (though I hadn't known at the time she was among the spectators, when that occurred).

I also wanted to see it happen to Meigin. Not quite as bad as I wanted it to happen to Suzir; still, the urge was there. It was a thing I desired to see it. Obviously that was a wicked thing for me to desire--unforgivably wicked. Meigin didn't deserve such a fate, not like Suzir did. Not like I did. We were both corrupted beyond hope of redemption; she wasn't. Meigin was good and kind and pure. And I resented her for it. I resented her for trying to save me.

I knew if I watched the monster defile her, it would thrill me--it would get me off.

My lungs burned, and my legs, and my feet--and my cunt. But I kept running. I didn't give up. I thought about Suzir. I thought about Meigin. I thought about the Agonizer's tentacles. I kept running.

I felt myself start to come. I felt it building. Nothing was touching my cunt or my tits or any other part of me, just the surface of the treadmill, scorching my feet. Even so, I started coming, just from my thoughts and yearnings, the pictures in my mind. Suzir and Meigin and myself. I came, and I screamed as I came, and I wet myself. Tried to keep running but lost my balance and fell over.

So I lost the contest. I wouldn't get to watch the others in the pit. They would watch me.

It was fitting. It was all I deserved. I was too fucked up for anything else.

My feet were swollen and sore, from the treadmill, making them extra-vulnerable to the Agonizer's touch, and they'd already been plenty vulnerable. So of course my feet were where it concentrated.

"Mercy! Mercy! Aahhaahhaahhugghh! Mercy! Please!"

I didn't get any. I never do.